Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 1zeayo8
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 29yqv6x
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 15mjm6d
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 Zxuoaa
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 33jsk1w
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 Avg1p1
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 244a3j5
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 35j0085
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Mall of Sotu - Page 4 20qz34n
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 6445n9
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 353du94
Mall of Sotu - Page 4 W6xf1c

Mall of Sotu

+9
Anastasia Lucian
Sirina Elios
Ronnie Wood
Clementine LockWind
Raelynne Jade McShane
Avery Deadwood
Constance Scott
Faolan Lucian
Dante Hawthorne
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mall of Sotu - Page 4 Empty Re: Mall of Sotu

Post by Guest July 13th 2014, 12:55 am

My eyes lifted from the table as she told me that I was giving my soul to an enemy, and I leaned over the table a little. "Anastasia, if you wanted to kill me, you could have already." I whispered, my eyes flickering to the right, seeing a group of newborn vampires starting directly at her. My eyes flickered towards her, turning from warming silver blue to a abyss black. "Do not break eye contact with me. Act like we are fighting for the sake of your safety." I begged, hinting at danger.
"Johnny-boy!" One of the male newborns called out, and I felt my lip curl back from my canines. "Atlas." I greeted, my voice on the edge of hostility and pure rage. "Who's this?" He gestured towards Anastasia, and I felt my whole body tense as he toyed with a lock of her hair. "None of your concern." I replied, my black eyes looking into his red ones. "Tsk, tsk.... She's so pretty. But, a werewolf nonetheless... Pity." He teased, his lips dangerously close to her face. At that point, I grabbed Anastasia's hand so fast that I tore her from her seat, and setting her behind me, my eyes feral as I stared at the newborn. "I suggest you leave, Atlas." I growled, and he smirked. "Bad decisions get you in trouble, Johnny." He left after that, and I was burning mad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 13th 2014, 1:47 am

She gave a small sigh,
"I suppose you're right... However for what it's worth I wouldn't kill you in a mall." She giggled, but the thought of kill him never once crossed her mind. She then watched as his eyes wondered off but as they soon locked back on her they were serious and they were starting to turn coal black. She starred right into them but she was getting lost in them they were so empty so soulless she soon enough couldn't stare at the dark lonely abyss he was starring into her. Bright blues wavering but they stood against his face that's when she felt a presence near her side. She felt her eyes turn gold as he had grabbed a piece of her hair and coiled it around his finger in a playful manner.

That's when her eyes continued to stare at Johnathan however they did flicker towards the other vampire as she felt his breath tickle against the start of her jawline and near her neck. She jerked away and growled however she didn't have much time to really think of her next action as her hand was grabbed and she had found her body leave her chair and soon she was pressed against the others back. She looked over her shoulder towards the others and gave a small growl towards them. At his warning she gave sad puppy eyes maybe he was right being together would only cause conflict. She could feel his anger radiating off of him and she slowly touched her hand on his shoulder where his jacket was off of his shoulder. She felt his icy skin against her radiating heat of her own skin and she turned him to face her, "Are you okay, Johnathan." She whispered and then before he could say another thing she pressed her form against him in a hug, "I-I think you were right before. Maybe we shouldn't hang together." The she-wolf gazed up at the vampire as she pulled away.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 13th 2014, 12:08 pm

"Tell me something so I don't turn around and kill them." I hissed, but it was soon forgotten as I was embraced by her fragile figure. "If we do, it should be somewhere more secluded, so we aren't seen by anyone else." I added onto her statement, trying to find a way around it. Taking her hands in my own, I brought them up to my lips. "It's bittersweet, the meetings. But if we really want to, we will find a way." I promised, kissing her digits before letting her hands drop.
[sorry, brainfart.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 13th 2014, 8:14 pm

The she-wolf looked up as he told her to give her a reason to stay, "Because I don't want you to." She told the other softly as her hand gently cupped his cheek, "I'm perfectly safe, they didn't hurt me and I don't want you to get hurt." She looked at him with soft puppy dog eyes and she tilted her head down against his chest hearing his deep voice rumble against her ear as he spoke about meeting in secret, she gave a soft laugh, "I suppose you are right." She told the other and her hand was seized in his own.

She was getting used to the icy coolness of his skin but she couldn't get over how tender he was with her. The she-wolf watched as her fingertips were gently kissed one by one. She blushed as she placed it back at her side once he dropped it. She then gave a soft nod, "Meet me at midnight." She told the other as she backed away from him, "The waterfall just outside the city, bring a bathingsuit." Then the naughty little she wolf winked at him, "Or not, it's only an option." She disappeared out the door and into the crowd of people.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 9:58 pm

What a day to get out.... I heard the faint rustling of humans fingering through clothing, books, and other things they seemed to need. The beeping of cellular devices echoed in my ears as I passed by werewolves and humans, my eyes never changing from their teal blue to red or black. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I leaned over the railing keeping the everyone inside of the second floor. Gazing down at some of the creatures, I heard the warm, inviting rush of blood through veins as a young woman passed me. Looking over my shoulder, I stood fully upright as she turned around, a smile on her face. Oh, humans had no clue how vulnerable their lives were. They passed by the most dangerous creatures without so much as a backward glance, not expecting anything to become of it. Holding in a chuckle as the woman came closer to me, I let my hand shoot out to her bicep, guiding her toward me. My charm was just one of the skills I had. I could lure just about anything into my trap, and if they resisted... Well, I don't want to bother with the details. "Hello, mister." The woman greeted, and I smiled brightly. "Greetings, m'lady." I murmured, but my efforts were futile as she was soon whisked away by her giggling, blushing friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista Dracula July 15th 2014, 10:25 pm

Malls never ceased to amaze me. Every store, everything that you could ever want…all in one big building. I was around long before they had all of these “supercenters” and “shopping malls.” Back in the day, you actually had to walk to different shops, or towns even, depending on what it was you wished to acquire. Sure, they were usually all rather close, but they were outside and in the fresh air. The marketplace was a beautiful and social place; these malls were nothing compared to the ones in my time. But that was long ago…Times were ever changing and I found it harder and harder to adapt as time went on. Children no longer went outside and played. There was no tree climbing and games of hide-and-seek. Why should they actually go out and do it if a few simple buttons provided them with a virtual world that was at their disposal? Young adults were bold and crass; women showing off all of their skin and men openly displaying their affections. It was all horribly wrong…and utterly thrilling. This era was fast-paced and full of adventure. No longer was I forced to sit on the sidelines and keep quite. I was free of all restrictions, whether they had previously been imposed by my mother or by society. I could actually be involved in everything; no longer was it a woman’s job to stay at home and mind the children. I could do anything I wanted to…Immortality was great.

I walk down a strip of the mall, my eyes taking in everything as if it were in slow motion. Yet, at the same time, it’s incredibly fast-paced. Explaining a vampire’s eyesight was incredibly difficult; it was a mystery even to myself. The one thing I loved about my newfound home was the amount of supernatural creatures that inhabited it. Naturally, vampires were my most favorite creature. Werewolves were not at the top of my list, obviously. There were others, like the shape-shifters and demons of all sorts, but they didn’t bother me. They had yet to do me wrong. And finally, there were the humans…Too many for my liking, but they were a necessity. How else would my kind feed? Although I didn’t like taking innocent lives, I had to do it to survive. It was embedded within my DNA somewhere, I’m pretty sure. My eyes rake over the crowd until I see a face that isn’t familiar, but it’s one that I know belongs to a fellow vampire. He has a certain kind of beauty; we all do. A certain amount of grace and charm…it’s hard to miss. Not to mention his scent, which is 100% vamp-tastic. Making my way over, I smile warmly at him and tilt my head when we come face to face. “Calista Dracula.” I introduce myself shortly, the greeting warm yet not overly-friendly. “I don’t believe we’ve met, love. And I think that’s an awful shame.”
Calista Dracula
Calista Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Lee July 15th 2014, 10:31 pm

Azrael's eyes almost popped as soon as she entered the mall. It's been years since she actually entered a place like this. Mainly she had been quite busy but today the female vampire had the time to do so. Her bluish eyes look down to her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it wasn't mind blowing but it did had a bit of flare to it. Her curly brown hair was dyed to a dark brown that ran down to her mid-back. But a similar scent filled her nose as she walked only the building. She followed the scent until she saw other vampires. She was never good at first impressions, but it was a skill she will have to master it sooner or later. Taking a deep breath she smooth walked and when she made eye contact the male and female, she gave a small smile. Turning the corner she found herself in a part of the mall that wasn't quiet a bit. Sitting on a bench she soon opened a map of the building and started to read.
Azrael Lee
Azrael Lee

Character Info
Characters Owned: Rubella,Josh,Veronica,Elysium

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 10:44 pm

As the minutes passed, I watched as the humans passed me by. A few stopped to comment at my stillness, and when I moved, they would scream in surprise before laughing and hugging me. It was all I could do to resist biting into them, feeling their vital fluid draining into my throat, soothing the burning feeling. One woman, however, caught my attention. Her hair fell over her shoulders, the golden waves glinting in the passing sunlight. Her blue eyes caught my black ones, and I saw her shiver slightly as she walked up to me. "Hello." She greeted, and I lifted a brow. "Greetings." I returned, not bothering to turn my body to completely face her. The scent that radiated off of her make my throat burn like a white hot branding iron was being pressed against it, and I immediately smiled. "I must go." I stated, my eyes starting to slowly change from deep, soulless black to a deep burgundy.
I was roaming around the outer reaches of the shops when I was stopped by yet another young woman, but this time.. Her scent drifted towards me, soothing the thirst instead of igniting it. "Jackson Dayfield. Johnathan Dayfield's brother." I introduced, knowing that some of the vampires knew him well. "It is a shame indeed.. But now we are here together, the shame isn't there anymore." I smiled, my teeth showing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista Dracula July 15th 2014, 11:06 pm

The male spoke and once more I was faced with a name that I didn’t recognize. I had been in SOTU for a few months now, but I’d stuck to the shadows to the best of my abilities. I’d interacted with Constance, mainly because she was the so-called “ruler” of the vampires. She seemed to do a good job, but no one could ever compare to my beloved father. As far as the new additions to our little clan, I had yet to interact with anyone. Aside from this so-called Jackson. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Dayfield.” I say softly, gripping the ends of my dress and bending at the knees in order to offer him a polite curtsey. Although this generation was rude beyond belief, I had yet to lose my common decency and manners. Standing straight one more, I looked at him curiously from beneath my lashes. He was a handsome one, but it was an odd sort of beauty. His hair was snow-white; a color that normally looked unnatural and unsettling. On Jackson, it was quite the opposite. And then there was his eyes, which were a unique teal-ish color, so different from the standard eyes today. Obviously, puberty had done him well. “Tell me, are you new to these parts?” I wondered, stepping back and crossing my arms over my chest. I was still transitioning into acting like I was from this century. And the way people spoke sure had changed.
Calista Dracula
Calista Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 11:24 pm

"To these parts.. You could say that, yes. But if we magically changed into Roman Times, then I would be right at home." I bowed, my eyes watching her movements. "Besides, this time era is exceedingly disrespectful in their ways." I scoffed, gesturing toward a girl and guy sucking each other's faces off on a bench, the guy about to stick his hands down the girls' pants. Gazing over at the young woman talking to me, I gave a soft smile. "But you seem as if you are an old soul, rather than a new one." I added on, my tone wavering slightly. "It suits you." I admitted, letting my eyes trail down the length of her body. In these minutes that I had known her, I had yet to figure out a single flaw of hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista Dracula July 15th 2014, 11:37 pm

There was no denying the new light that entered my eyes the moment he said the words, Roman Times. I was relieved that he was also from another time; an older time, to be exact. I had yet to run into an individual that was as old as I was, aside from our dear Vampire Queen. It was thrilling in an odd way. When he spoke of today’s youth being disrespectful, my eyes followed his gaze to land on a young couple. They were groping each other and slobbering everywhere…right there on a public bench. Displayed for everyone to see. As odd as it was to see, there was also something foreign and amusing about it. ”Disrespectful, yes…but fun. Want to give it a go?” I tease, waggling my eyebrows mischeviously. I wasn’t serious, of course. PDA would be something I had to get used to, but not right now. As Jackson comments on me being an old soul, I smirk and nod my head. Yes, I was something like that. ”Tell me, are you staying in the territory, my dear Jackson? I’d love to see more of you.” I state honestly, glad to find a friend among the endless sea of enemies.
Calista Dracula
Calista Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

I noticed the light in her eyes when she learned of my time era, and the way it went away when she noticed the couple on the bench. When she asked if I wanted to give it a go, I chuckled once before moving over to her so quickly that it would be nearly impossible for human eyes to perceive. "Sure, why not." Clearly, I was kidding. I wasn't one for smooching in public, let alone groping each other. Leaning against the railing, I looked over the side, watching a few mortals. "Yes, I believe so.. If I can contact the coven leader, I might be permanently residing here." I explained, wiggling my eyebrows a little. "That would make us neighbors, would it not?" I questioned, my teal eyes searching her own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista Dracula July 16th 2014, 12:04 am

The male moved swiftly, but my well-trained eyes observed every single movement that his body made. When he was suddenly mere inches away from me, I smirked up at him and watched to see what he would do. I didn’t expect him to make any sort of move; we were civilized beings, after all. I did, however, wonder exactly what was going through his mind. When he backed off and moved towards the railing, I rolled my weight onto my left foot and continued to watch him. As he spoke of contacting the coven leader, I smiled and nodded my head. ”She’s a doll. Very accepting.” The last part of it was true. What I had gathered from our brief meeting, Constance was bold and outspoken and clearly used to being in charge. Three qualities which I admired; especially in a woman. As he spoke of being neighbors, I laughed lightly and nodded my head. ”Yes, something like that…” When it came to the living situations, ours was unlike any other. Most of the species had separate houses and apartments. But us vampires were used to other living quarters. ”The Vampire’s Estate is very large. It’s a castle, in fact. Most of us have our separate quarters within the castle. So, I guess you would call us roomates.” I suggest, smiling over at him genuinely, which was rare for me. Was I honestly excited about him staying around? Maybe…He was good company. I was rather enjoying our time together.
Calista Dracula
Calista Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar September 16th 2014, 5:00 pm

Eros was hand in hand with Rae as they walked through the mall. He was happy to get out of the house and do things with Rae. He felt wonderful in the fact that Rae was in love with him and that he was in love with her. Eros would never do anything to hurt her. "So where to first my love?" He asked, his tone soft and gently as he held her hand and pulled her gently into his arms.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4