Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 1zeayo8
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 29yqv6x
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 15mjm6d
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 Zxuoaa
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 33jsk1w
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 Avg1p1
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 244a3j5
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 35j0085
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Mall of Sotu - Page 3 20qz34n
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 6445n9
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 353du94
Mall of Sotu - Page 3 W6xf1c

Mall of Sotu

+9
Anastasia Lucian
Sirina Elios
Ronnie Wood
Clementine LockWind
Raelynne Jade McShane
Avery Deadwood
Constance Scott
Faolan Lucian
Dante Hawthorne
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mall of Sotu - Page 3 Empty Re: Mall of Sotu

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 10:03 pm

I was roaming around the Hot Topic section of the mall when a girl dragged another into a store, basically asking her what size her boobs were. Wincing slightly, I continued to roam around the shop, my fingers dragging along the numerous fabrics as I found a pair of sunglasses I was rather fond of, but had the same pair at home. Narrowing my eyes at the cashier when she winked at me, I cleared my throat before slowly walking out of the store and into the walk way of the mall, leaning over a railing, watching the people roam around the lower floors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Thanks," she say and looks at Siri, "Touch me and we will have an issue though," she warns her and it was due to her past that she didn't like being touched by anyone. She pulls the sweater off and takes off the rather restricting bra and lets it drop to the floor before she tries on the first one and it was a little too snug so she sighs and takes it off for the second one which seems to fit her rather well and then looks at the tag to see the size before putting it back on the hanger, "C cup...great......" she says with a sigh since these things go up in price based on the amount of fabric used to make them. She looks at Siri, "I'm Vanessa," she tells her, "So I have to ask do you know where to find the local Coven? I need to find an older one of us to help me learn to control my newer skills."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 8th 2014, 10:28 pm

Looking at her. "Believe me I don't like to be touched either without my permission. And yeah I know where it is I was just accepted there not to long ago." Looking down she sighed then looked back up. "I will pay for it if you want." Her eyes turned darker as she smelled human blood closer and she held back a growl. "I do have to get back to feed soon."
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 10:40 pm

Vanessa looks at her and puts her sweater back on and shake her head, "I can pay for it," she says and smiles a little bit, "I can find us a bite to eat if you need one that badly..." she says and pulls out the blood bag and offers it to her, "I know it doesn't taste as good but it can tide you over until you can get a fresh meal." She waits to see if the girl wants to try it or not and pulls out a couple of hundred dollar bills from her purse so she can get a few of the newer sized bras. Nessa was getting hungry too but wouldn't feed for about six more hours to keep from getting off her feeding schedule. Her eyes look over Sirina and she could tell the girl was hungry by the slight tremors in her limbs and the overly paleness of her skin, something she had gone through when she was learning to manage her thirst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 8th 2014, 10:55 pm

The young brunette slowly looked upwards towards the well-lightened mall that had roared to life with many bustling people, mortals and abnormals. She made her way across the street where the cab had dropped her off. She had her tan shoulder bagaround her as the strap rested easily inbetween her round breast. She had fixated her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was geekishly chic is you could actually call it that. She was digging the whole Harry Potter books as she had it tucked in her bag, she had just finished the third one and had almost completed the fourth one, she couldn't at all put it down. Feeling like in a shopping mood at the moment, even she had her moments of the shopping frenzy. Her bright aquamarine orbs looked around as they adjusted to the bright light of the mall. Passing along the many people she couldn't help but take a whiff as her mouth began to water, she smelled food and she was starving. Alright, first shopping needs to get done then you can eat. She had told herself even though that Chinese food was calling her name, or perhaps she wanted some of that greasy and gooey cheese pizza. She shook her head and started to walk off in the opposite direction of the food court. Walking along the many stores in the mall she wondered what she really wanted to buy.

Feeling her bra under wire poke against her girls she knew she would have to stop by Victoria Secret later to fetch a few more bras, maybe she would head past their now. She heard they were having a sale anyway, quickly moving in that direction she had found it in no time. Yes! 6 for 27 was displayed in bright pink letters, she had grabbed some thongs and a good nude bra and a black one. Checking out she had noticed a pair of girls and she sniffed softly, vampires. Interesting. She gave a sweet little smile as she passed them and scooted on out of the store.

Her aqua eyes looked around the area and she soon landed on a male that had begun to people watch, she always loved to do that back in the afterlife except she was watching the earth dwellers below. The werewolf sniffed and she slowly gave a sweet little smile, another vampire? Man, the werewolves better start breeding puppies fast otherwise the Vampire population was going to over crowd them. She didn't have a problem with their breed. Giving a rather cute little smile she leaned against the railing right next to him, he was cute in a sort of bad boy way, "Hello." The sweet little wolf said as she even gave him her Lucian signature grin.

Last edited by Anastasia Lucian on July 9th 2014, 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 11:26 pm

My ears told me that a female was heading my direction before she even arrived. Her scent screamed werewolf, which meant danger, but I was a lover for danger. Glancing to the left a little, I fought a grin at the girls attire. Harry Potter had always been a favorite of mine. Well, not Harry as much as Draco, seeing as Draco was just a boy forced to live in an adult world, but couldn't cope with all the responsibilities.
Clearing my throat, I was about to head over to my tattoo shop before a voice cut into my mind. It was a male voice, so I cast a glance over my shoulder. "Johnny-boy. Your requested tattoo ink." He grinned, and I glanced down at it, my jacket halfway off of my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "Thank you, Curtis. I'll be seeing you, yes?" I questioned, and he nodded before slowly walking away. I was about to leave once again before another voice, this time female, cut into my mind. Gazing over at the female werewolf beside me, I lifted a brow before flashing a grin. "Well hello there, m'lady." I greeted, bowing slightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 9th 2014, 3:30 pm

Looking at the girl he sighed. "I don't know how to feed from a blood bag. I have only fed once since being turned." Exiting the changing room with Vanessa she smiled at the humans but on the inside her throat was burning and she was going crazy. She needed to feed and soon.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 9th 2014, 5:03 pm

Annie was quite fond of what she had seen in the vampire however he had tensed a little as they had made eye contact either he thought her as an enemy as most vampires had done, or he was just on high alert since they were after all in a huge fight. She never quite got the concept of just how the whole feud started between werewolves and vampires perhaps she would read up on that. None-the-less the she-wolf wasn't going to be hostile towards a stranger she has never met she didn't discriminate a person by their race instead she had booked it on what was in the inside such as their personality type. He had extravagant tattooing against his skin as they were exposed due to the fact he had his whole arm exposed however the other was covered which just made her wonder even more what was under that leather jacket of his. She sniffed softly trying to dispatch of his scent incase she had came across it again. Making a Face to a scent was what she usually did when she tried to remember people she was horrible at names. Anastasia quickly averted her eyes towards something else as she seemed to stray against his bicep ink a little too hard. Oops.

Aqua hues registering upwards as they managed to lock onto his own, however, her eyes weren't against his for long as she eyes his neck and the ink there. She soon brought them back up on him and manage to do so for the rest of their conversation, if it even turning into a conversation, as he spoke she gave a slight blush, "Chivalrous and pretty cute." She laughed of course it wasn't intentional flirting she had her older brother's little charm of his when she watched him grow up. She easily pulled herself on her tip toes then back down to the balls of her feet before speaking once again, "I'm Anastasia, but you can call me Annie for short." She told the other, "And who do I have the pleasure with speaking to today." She said in a calm collected tone, again flirting wasn't intentional, just a little habit that she clearly had no control over.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2014, 7:21 pm

The only thing I had to admit was that she was a little cute as far as looks go, but someone I wouldn't exactly bed down for the fact of all the shit that would be created if any of the coven or pack members found out. Plus, having that physical bond would be most fragile. Unlike most werewolves scents, hers was a rather intoxicating one, much like my own sweet and spicy fragrance. Lifting my eyes from her figure, I gave a curt smile before shrugging. "My name is Johnathan Dayfield." I introduced, my hand flicking out to catch hers at it lifted to her face, half-way dragging her to me as I pressed my icy lips against her fiery warm skin. Dropping her hand, I gave a smile. "It's easy to be chivalrous as I was born two thousand and thirty seven years ago." I laughed, shrugging out of my jacket. I didn't have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]on my bicep, rather than covering my forearm and fingers. Most people expected that I would, but I wanted a clean canvas for something special.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2014, 7:31 pm

"Its not that...." she starts but the girl just leaves the changing room and she has to quickly hide the bag of blood back in her purse before anyone who can see that she has it. She then grabs a few more of the C cup bras and goes to the cashier and pays for them before leaving Victoria's Secret and wasn't sure she wanted to be around someone who was obviously not feeding herself properly. For all she knew the girl would attack someone in plain sight. Her instincts were screaming at her to ditch the girl now before she causes a scene. Her logic was telling her that it would be faster to find the Coven with the girl's help instead of wandering around to look for it. She stands there her shy act in place again as she looks down and has her shoulders hunched slightly and her arms hugged the bag to her chest since she wanted people to think she was embarrassed to have such a thing out in public.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 9th 2014, 7:50 pm

Looking to her she sighed. "Sorry I just want to feed at the coven. And don't worry I won't attack anyone." Bringing her slog she decided it was time for them to go to the coven. "You ready to meet the queen?"
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2014, 8:00 pm

She nods but was still wary of the girl and her state of hunger. She follows her out of the mall and to the Vampire's Estate. Her eyes darting everywhere the whole time like she was afraid that everyone out there was going to attack her or something. Her mind was going over what she should say to the Queen and was wondering what she would have to tell the Queen about her past. She didn't know who her sire was or if they even exist anymore. Her heat would be pounding right now if it still beat, though she did give a nervous vibe the whole time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2014, 2:02 pm

I have to say, the being recruited for an Abercrombie model was a little thrilling, but I didn't like the idea of the amount of public exposure it came with. So, I settled for a cashier, ringing up the customers objects of apparent 'need' or 'want' while they stared at me, asking questions. Apparently Abercrombie was hell bent on recruiting me, because my body wearing their shirt and pants was plastered on their windows and shopping bags. All I offered to the customers was a curved smile, and nice farewell.
Thankfully, my shift was over, and I had recently got paid. Now, being a name-brand junkie, I automatically clocked out and began exploring the racks of clothing. I was completely caught off guard at the scent of female werewolf and male leech- uhh vampire mingling. I couldn't hear any hushed fighting, so I suppose that was a good-ish sign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Veronica Rose July 10th 2014, 2:55 pm

Now many would say what is a girl like her doing in the mall, well the same thought was going through Veronica's mind. She slowly entered the door of the mall as she heard people buzzed around. Veronica's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wasn't not special or anything just something she could find.  Her hair was a blue coloring just like always, plus she didn't have much time to change the color anyway. Climbing up the stairs she decide to go inside of Abercrombie just to find what's new in there.

Walking in she could hear the store buzzing with people, but one scent was different another werewolf was here. Shrugging Veronica moved to a rack and began to feel the fabric with her fingers. Since she couldn't see, it was quite hard to find something, also a reason you would not find her here. But some of her other clothes was getting a bit small, so it was necessary for her to come to the mall.
Veronica Rose
Veronica Rose

Character Info
Characters Owned: Azrael,Josh,Rubella,Elysium

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 10th 2014, 4:24 pm

The she-wolf looked towards the male and she slowly pulled her lips back to glide over her wet teeth. Bright blue pools noticing the way his eyes had lingered against her body a little longer then just an innocent little glimpse. She didn't mind however, as he introduced himself as Johnathan she gave a slight nod of her head, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Mr. Dayfield." Her eyes widened as she wasn't expected him to snake his fingers against her hand. Feeling the odd coldness of his skin against hers, it was slightly weird considering she didn't really hang around vampires very much, instantly goosebumps traveled up her arms. She had scooted forward by taking a pretty big step as by force as she watched him bring his lips up to gently grace her knuckles. She blinked in surprise and a hotness began to spread to her cheeks as they began to go a light pink.

Hearing his age caused a slight widen of her gaze even further and then she gave a soft giggle, "Well, dang. Aren't you old, however, at least you were born when men actually respected a woman." She said a soft smile gliding against her lips as she turned her pools of fresh water off the young male and perked her ears towards the girls she had passed by in Victoria secret, talking about some queen and feeding. She shook her head at the thought of drinking someone's blood. Of course she had killed animals and other human by ripping them to shreds so the blood thing couldn't be that bad. The she- wolf gave a soft smile and then just looked down at her converse boots then back up at him, "So, um, I know we just met and all but you wanna maybe hang out sometime," She kicked a little at the tile, "with me?" That's when her eyes darted around as she pulled her nose in the air and gave a sniff, werewolves, she couldn't pinpoint their location but they were here.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 10th 2014, 4:42 pm

The quaking of her body made my own shiver, like it was a chain reaction. My lips curved into a dazzling smile as I responded. "The pleasure is mine, Darling Anastasia." I murmured, my ears catching a quick step of a male vampire, and by his quiet growling, he looked seemed angry. Before he could reach us, I quickly snaked my arm around her waist, her shirt riding up a bit, making my icy skin connect with her fiery hot one. It was like an open flame, but having many... Encounters with werewolves, I didn't mind it as I had when I was a newborn. Lifting her, I made a neat spiral before guiding us into a little store, pressing her up against the wall, trying to mask her scent with my own. We were so close that my breath tickled her neck, and I withdrew a little fast when I heard the footsteps fade away.
"Respect that I had learned from my father." I continued. I was lost in her eyes, the strange -but beautiful- color of them. Her body was slightly curvy, with plenty of holds that I could use if we ever got to that point. Clearing my throat, I knew my eyes must've changed from silver blue to red, signalling my want not for blood but for a desire to touch her skin without limitations. "I would love to hang out with you. But would it be wise? I mean.. Our races.. Conflict." I paused, lifting my crimson eyes to her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 11th 2014, 12:21 am

She had gave a soft roll of her eyes as he called her 'darling' she sure wasn't all that but it was pretty cute none-the-less. She gave a roll of her eyes, "I'm not that dar-" She couldn't spit out the rest everything happened so fast she felt his arm snake around her waist as she felt the coolness of his skin she jumped a little and had moved her body to crush against his chest with her own. She wasn't sure what was going on as her feet were suddenly off the ground as she was spun and then suddenly pressed against a wall. His body close against her own as she had her arms around her neck. She felt the coolness of his breath as she pretty much exposed her neck a little more but she kept quiet and still. She finally heard the footsteps fading and then took in a sniff except all she could smell was his own scent and all she could think about is how... Close he was to her.

As he pulled away she had to admit she was a little disappointed but shrugged it off as she didn't leave the solid surface that was against her back. She had a pretty good blush and she quickly hid her face in embarrassment. Then she slowly slipped her hands from her face she realized that his eyes were a deep red, she didn't know what that meant except hunger not lust she was concerned for the vampire and touched the side of his face, "Do you need... Erm... Blood. If you do you can take some of mine, I mean if you don't mind drinking from a werewolf. I promise I don't have flees and I'm not dirty." She said with a soft laugh and she he commented on their races and how that would not be a good idea she gave a small frown, "Since when do you allow people or... crazy history that had started a long time ago keep you from being friends with someone. I don't know about you but I have nothing against the Vampire race."
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2014, 12:41 am

In all honesty, I found her statement a little... True. "I don't hold anything against the werewolf race, it's just that it would come back bad on me if I was caught with you." I ended, my voice unsure. Smoothing a hand over my gelled hair, I sniffed before shaking my head. "No, I don't need your blood. That's the last thing I need right now." I scoffed, adding on a laugh to ease the tension.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 11th 2014, 11:17 am

She easily slipped from around his form as she didn't like feeling trapped. Eyes shifting from her aqua to a golden hue as she now understood that he didn't want to hang out with her. She gave a small growl and she crossed her arms under her breast as the young wolf, "Alright, whatever, if you don't want to be able to stand up for yourself and rise above the stupid feud that doesn't even make damn sense then you don't have to hang out with me. I'm just a mutt towards your kind and you are a leech to my kind." She quickly spun on her heels, "For being as old as you are... I thought you would be different from the other bull headed vampires." She barked out but then she shook her head.

Her bright golden orbs began to go back to blue as she began to walk off. Her fist clenched as she gave a small sniff she wouldn't be upset over one vampire who had clearly chosen a side where he believed that werewolves should be the common enemy and he was insecure about being seen with her. She had her head up and soon enough she was walking in the direction where that Vampire he had tried to hide her from was heading. Her head looking down as she sniffed softly head perking as she smelled another vampire she didn't think of anything of it and in the end didn't care.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2014, 12:31 pm

I watched wordlessly as she walked away, my dead heart 'skipping' a beat. "Anastasia, wait!" I called out, seeing her walk straight into the male vampire from earlier. I listened to their little ongoing, my jaw clenched as I walked towards them. "Well, what do we have here. A pretty little lycan out for a stroll in the mall. I should add.. Alone. The vampire sneered, and I felt my skin crawl as I came up behind her, wrapping my arm around her slender waist. "She isn't alone, Jesse. Nor will she ever be." I growled, my eyes flashing from silver blue to the deepest, most stormy black. "Now go." I commanded, my teeth baring in the slightest as he slowly backed away, his eyes locked on mine. "You're not moving fast enough, Jesse!" I growled, and he picked up the pace a little before he was out of my sight.
"I'm sorry for him, Anastasia. And I am most sorry for what I said earlier. I don't care about what comes back on me as long as I'm with you." I admitted, feeling my stomach do miniature flips as I lifted my hand, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Well, if that doesn't bother you, that is.." I trailed off, retracting my arm from her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 11th 2014, 3:14 pm

She paused in midstride as the vampire seemed to have a few words to say to her. She glared towards the other and gave a low growl in a warning, "I may be little in this form but you know I can easily fend myself against you. Don't underestimate a werewolf." She barked. That's when she felt someone snake their hand around her waist and bring them closer towards them. She heard his voice before his scent and knew exactly who it was. She opened her gaze a little wide as he had stood up against the male who was trying to threaten her. Leaning against him she watched with golden orbs as the vampire began to walk off and when the other yelled for him to hurry it up he had quickened his steps even more. She gave a small snuff in triumph before he eased her form away.

Her head swiveled around as with the rest of her body as she looked at him. Bright aquamarine eyes now showing as she looked at him and heard him apologizing about what he had said and that he didn't care what others would say. Giving a small smile she soon felt his hand reach up and touch her face only to pull back a piece of hair that had fallen and tucked it behind her double pierced ear, "Finally you shook it to the man." She gently gave a soft playful punch to his chin, "Of course I'll be your friend still." She gave him a quick kiss against his icy cheek, "Thanks for sticking up for me. Now come on." She grabbed against his hand and began to pull him off.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 11th 2014, 5:17 pm

I felt her lean against me, and I also felt the dead heart I was housing inside of my chest thump once in response to the tender action. Gulping, I let my eyes meet her own aquamarine eyes, my darkly tinted red eyes gleaming as I calmed down. I barely felt her soft punch to my chin, but for emphasis I pulled back, astonished. "Hey! I was just waiting until he said something to you until I acted on it." I exclaimed, "Besides, I don't really do things without reason." I added on, smiling down at her. That was when her lips touched my cheek, my throat tightening. "Well, that was unexpected, but nice." I stated.
I was about to add onto my sentence when I was being partially dragged down the mall's hallways, a smile planted on my face from the kiss. "Hey!" I whispered, nearly tripping over my feet as she skidded to a halt. "It's not polite to kiss a gentleman without his permission. Or is that for the woman.. Oh well." I grinned, leaning down before planting a tender kiss on the corner of her mouth, trying not to overstep my boundaries as I offered my arm. "Shall we?" I questioned, my tone light as I winked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 12th 2014, 12:16 am

She gave a soft laugh and then paused as she felt his heart beat a little... Strange... Maybe it was her imagination or something like that. She shrugged it off and rolled her eyes as he gave a really dramatic display of jerking his face back from her punch. Her gaze went serious however as he explained to her his reasoning behind coming to her rescue as if she needed it but she did appreciate it none-the-less, "I usually ask questions later." She cooed and then watched his reaction as she had given him a kiss. She gave a roll of her head, "Surprised are better anyway." She gave him a little smirk. Her eyes looking at the many stores that they were passing when she had been stopped and as he had tripped she jerked a little back but had managed to keep her balance easily.

Tilting her head towards the side she gave him a quizzed look and gave a shrug of her shoulders, "Women like the unexpected... At least this young lady does." She then widened her eyes as he had kissed the corner of her mouth making her blush a little in response to the action, "Cute." Was all she said but still had her rosy cheeks feeling embarrassed. As he held out his arm she easily took it, "Well, of course we may my kind sir." She said in a sucky British accent, hey she was a dancer not an actress.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 12th 2014, 12:28 pm

Laughing heartily at her suckish British accent, I placed my hand on her arm as we started walking, as if this was a stroll through the gardens, not someplace where you could be robbed in a moments notice. I felt my eyes change back into the normal silver blue as we passed the stores, looking and nodding at the things she pointed out. I allowed myself to linger on her face, my eyes taking in every single detail. I could hear her heart beating, her tantalizing aroma filling the air around her.
Pulling her into a nearby store, I quickly sat us both down at a table, and I looked around at our surroundings. A cafe. How... Classy. Taking her hand in mine from across the polished cherry wood of the table, I rubbed my thumb against the back of her hand as I looked into her eyes. "If I asked you do to something, would you?" I didn't give her time to answer before I pulled back, taking a delicate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] off of my wedding finger. Taking her hand back, I slid it onto her wedding finger. "Watch this ring with your life. It means more to me than anything, seeing as I cannot keep on keeping on if the gemstone inside of it shatters. My soul," I pointed toward the gemstone and it's slowly swirling contents, "Rests inside of this gem. If anything were to happen to it, I would be a lost soul for the rest of my immortal life." I finished, looking down at her delicate hand now housing the beautiful ring.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 12th 2014, 4:19 pm

She smiled as he began to laugh at her sucky accent, he had a pretty cute laugh. Her bright blue eyes concentrated on his pools of bluish silver as they had lost the rust color, she liked them like that. She pulled her gaze away as she pointed out the cute clothes or some people who were abnormals every now and again pressing towards him as another werewolf or vampire had casted their gaze towards the two. Vampire and werewolf... They looked as if they were together considering the closeness and the way that she acted. She didn't realize that he was starring at her and when she did she gave him a quizzed look, "What? Do I have something on my face?" She wiped her face a little just in case. That's when she was jerked forward as his hand slipped from her arm to her hand. Trusting the other they soon were seated at a pretty cute cafe in the mall. Looking down at her hands for a moment they were soon captured in his own.

Looking upwards towards him she gave a soft laugh and then at his question, that she really didn't have time to answer, she was about to say, 'sure' but her eyes were to busy watching him take his ring at that she hadn't noticed before. As he took her hand once more and slipped it on her finger she looked down at it. Her gaze widening as he began to say that it housed his soul. Looking at the gem and the milky substance swirling inside her eyes roamed back up to him, "Why would you trust me with this?" She asked, "I could be some crazy sociopath and you wouldn't even know." She told the other, even though she wasn't crazy he wouldn't know that. She felt an odd connection towards the older vampire like how people usually clicked with one another and became really good friends. She slowly touched the silver around the gem and looked up at him, "I-I..." She lost her words for a moment "I'm scared... What if something does happen, you realize you are giving your enemy your entire humanity." A person without a soul is like a monster...
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next