Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 1zeayo8
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 29yqv6x
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 15mjm6d
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 Zxuoaa
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 33jsk1w
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 Avg1p1
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 244a3j5
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 35j0085
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 20qz34n
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 6445n9
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 353du94
2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 W6xf1c

2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball

+8
Thane Dracalla
Kodi R. Lucian
Deadwood Boys
Levi Lucian
Pierce Lothington
Anastasia Lucian
Kaylee Lazar
Samantha Deadwood
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball

Post by Zoey Carlile January 29th 2015, 2:36 am

"Not eye-catching? I beg to differ.”

The corners of her lips pulled up, and she fought to hide the smile, but in the end, her smile remained for a brief second before she banished the smile from her lips and eyed the male up and down, although there was nothing to see. All she saw was darkness, but Zoey's heightened senses allowed the girl to paint a picture in her mind of what she thought the male looked like. Usually she'd run her hands over the person's face or simply ask them to give her a  summary on what they looked like, but in this case, things were different. He was stranger and only fools trusted strangers.

She gave a scoff and waved the male off, shaking her head. "You're just saying that to be kind." She leaned in closer, and stood on her tip toes only to press her lips close to his ear, her lips brushing against his earlobe. "Besides, I'm sure you shower all of your lady friends with compliments." She pulled away and gave the creature before her a wink.  Zoey wasn't special-she was ordinary and undeserving of sweet nothings. And she thought that maybe if she flirted, he'd think she was too bold for his tastes, and wander off.  She hated people, and that's why she felt so odd at the moment-this male was like a magnet.

Although she wanted to pull away from this male's company and walk off, determined to never face him again, she almost felt drawn to the creature. He seemed almost innocent and  his gentleness was so foreign to the teen. She batted her eyelashes and gave what she hoped was a convincing, sweet and charming laugh. "I'm Zoey."
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Annual New Years Winter Ball

Post by Levi Lucian January 29th 2015, 2:55 am

The brief smile that graced her pretty face caused Levi to grin as well. The smile was short, but it was there. And, as cliché as it sounded, that little smile kind of lit up her whole face. You could tell a lot about a person from their smile. And the way she smiled let Levi know that she wasn’t used to having sweet nothings whispered in her ear. Levi felt a surge of pride when he saw that smile. He’d done that. He had been the one to make her happy with his little compliment, a compliment that was really rather tame compared to all of the things that he could say to her. He decided then and there that he would deliver this girl compliments until he was blue in the face if it meant she’d bless him with that smile again.

When the girl scoffed and insisted that he was saying it to be kind, Levi immediately shook his head. He opened his mouth to disagree, but then the girl was leaning closer. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach him, her lips just barely brushing against his earlobe. Levi’s eyes widened in surprise and he looked down at her curiously, surprised by the rather bold action. It took him a moment or two to collect himself after that little stunt. Clearing his throat, Levi looked down at her once more and found himself completely fascinated by the creature before him. “I’m not saying that to be kind, I’m saying it because it’s true. Scouts honor.” He assured her, with a gentle and friendly laugh. There was something about her that he just liked. It was hard to explain. “As for my lady friends, I’ve only got one…and she’s my sister.” He was grinning now, feeling a bit embarrassed that he wasn’t more experienced when it came to women and how to talk to them. But it didn’t really matter, because he didn’t need experience. He had that special Lucian charm, which was enough.

She gave him her name then, and Levi tested it out in his mind. Zoey. It was a nice name, unique and rather pretty, which was suiting considering its owner. “Well, Zoey.” Levi moved closer to her, his large hand reaching down and enveloping her smaller one gently. “Will you dance with me?” He asked quietly, surprising even himself. Levi wasn’t the dancer in the family…that was his sister’s job. But he wouldn’t mind dancing for Zoey.
Levi Lucian
Levi Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile January 29th 2015, 3:21 am

She mentally scolded herself for being so friendly. She didn't want friends, and didn't need them. Everyone just got hurt when they were around Zoey, and she didn't want anyone else to be wounded, whether it was emotionally or physically. Besides, Zoey knew she wasn't in the right mind-her thoughts were always so dark and sinister and she was disgusting. "Oh. Well at least you have friends. Friendship doesn't come easy..Espiecally not for a girl like me." She whispered almost bitterly but tried to hide her sadness. The last thing she needed was someone thinking she was weak. Zoey could be strong, and if someone wanted her to prove it, she'd pull out her knife and slit their throats.

She wanted to smack herself. Her thoughts were always so gory. Why couldn't she just be like normal girls who thought about boyfriends and what their first kiss would be like? Why was she so dark? "What's it like? Having a sister? I only have a mother, you see, and she's rarely around. I bet it's nice;having someone you can count on. Someone that'll make you laugh even when your upset."  Was it wrong that his laugh made her cheeks redden? Because it did. He was so strange. Why was he being so kind to her? She was no one.

He was odd and sweet and beautiful all at the same time, and she felt like cringing away while also wanting to throw herself into his arms. It was disgusting. She shouldn't want to have a friend, a companion, because then she'd have to let people in, and that wasn't something she wanted. Maybe she craved it sometimes, but that's all. Just because you want it doesn't always mean it's good for you, and besides, Zoey was so sure that once she let someone in and they saw the true darkness inside of her, they'd run and she'd be left behind.

Another thing she noticed was that his hand dwarfed hers. Levi had reached out and wrapped a hand around hers, and just that simple contact from another had the girl's toes curling and her blush returning. Stop it, stop it. She scolded herself, but who could turn down Levi? She wasn't even sure that if she really wanted to turn him down, that she'd even have the will power to ruin this moment. So the girl gave a bright smile, and kept it while a small giggle escaped from her lips. "I'd love to, Levi..."
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Lucian January 29th 2015, 3:42 am

Zoey’s words about friendship caused Levi to frown slightly and he wondered what she meant when she said, ‘a girl like me.’ As far as Levi could see, Zoey was a nice girl. She seemed smart and funny and bold and flirtatious, yet somehow she also seemed almost sad. Levi couldn’t understand it, nor did he want to. He just wanted her to be happy. So he said, “Well friendship must come easy for girls like you, Zoey. I’ve known you all of five minutes and I’m completely smitten.” And it wasn’t a lie.

When she asked him about his sister, Levi was a bit surprised by her curiosity. And then she mentioned that all she had was a mother; an absent mother at that. Levi could relate…his own mother had never been around much. And when she had, she’d never particularly cared for Levi. She found him to be too sweet and too trusting and too airheaded. All he’d ever had was his siblings, and especially Annie because she was his twin. “I’ve got more than a sister, actually. I’ve got two sisters and two brothers as well. And it can be nice, sometimes. I can count on them when it comes to the important things. But…I dunno. I guess I’m not like them. I’m kind of a lone wolf.” He admitted, with another soft laugh.

Levi watched Zoey, waiting for her answer. He couldn’t even imagine what she was thinking, but he hoped she wasn’t debating all the ways she could turn him down. For a few moments he was quiet and nervous, almost sure that she was going to reject him. It didn’t surprise Levi in the slightest that she might reject him, but he found himself bothered by the mere thought of her refusal. He was used to people overlooking him or brushing him off or whatever. And he’d long ago grown accustomed to being alone. But right now, he didn’t want to be alone. He didn’t want to go back home to his lonely apartment and sit around all by himself. He wanted to sweep Zoey off her feet and twirl around the ballroom. Was that too much to ask for?

Much to Levi’s relief, Zoey didn’t refuse to dance with him. As soon as she agreed, he was grinning widely and gently tugging on her wrist, leading Zoey towards the dancefloor. The song was just beginning. It was soft and slow and steady. Levi was glad, because slow dancing was really something you couldn’t mess up. “I’m not much of a dancer…but I’ll try not to step on your feet.” Levi said, half-serious as he smiled down at Zoey. Hesitantly, he moved one hand and settled it at her waist, while lifting their entwined hands into the air.
Levi Lucian
Levi Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile January 29th 2015, 3:40 pm

Why was she so breathless? His touch was as gentle as his voice and his kindness was so strange that she almost wished he was lying. But Levi wasn't lying. He was just being sweet and cute and friendly and it was all too new for the she-wolf. People weren't kind to her because she wasn't kind to them. So why was she being so sweet to Levi? Why was he so deserving of her sweetness and why was she deserving of his? They were strangers and if he hadn't run into her, they wouldn't even be in this situation. Maybe it was fate or some sort of bull shit that Zoey didn't care for, but either way, she was stuck.

In her case, Zoey almost felt like a butterfly with torn and battered wings whom had found herself caught in a spider's web. And as the spider crawled down to meet her, he realized how fragile and broken this butterfly was and suddenly took pity on her. It seemed strange, this story did, but maybe that's why Levi was being so kind. He could see right through her walls where her sadness and darkness lay, and he knew how broken she really was and just decided that he could fix her. No one could fix her. "Oh. They all sound lovely. Samantha is great, she really is. I just feel like now that I'm no longer a small child, she's not entirely around anymore. She's always been busy but recently she's had no real time for me. But that's alright. I've grown used to being alone."

As Levi lead her away to the dance floor, Zoey could feel her heart fluttering. She wanted to stab herself for being such a..well, a girl, but as his hand rested on her waist, she decided she'd just enjoy his company while it lasted. Zoey hasn't ever truly been touched before. When she was out killing, she had to usually seduce someone so they'd follow her into a alley way, and yeah, they'd touch her, but Levi's was different. She wasn't sure how, but it was. He made her cheeks go scarlet and her breath hitch and quicken with his simple touch. The music was lovely and Levi was lovely. She got herself into position as well, having reached up with her free hand and placed it hesitantly on Levi's shoulder,  and gave a cheery laugh. "You'll be fine. Just promise me that you won't let me fall. These heels are killers, I tell you."
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Levi Lucian February 7th 2015, 1:14 pm

Levi stared down at Zoey, wondering what she was thinking about. What he wouldn’t give to see inside her pretty little mind for just a moment. When Zoey began to speak about her mother, Levi found himself frowning, and he was suddenly angry. Not angry at Zoey, but at the woman who raised her. He didn’t want to think about Zoey ever being left alone. Shame on this so-called Samantha. “Mothers are strange creatures.” Mused Levi softly, offering Zoey a crooked smile. “They’re able to care for their young without really caring for them.” He thought of his own mother, who’d never found Levi to be of much use. He was too airheaded, too kind, too lost in his own little world. And he, too, was alone.

The smaller girl had gone quiet, but her breathing had quickened slightly and Levi could hear the sound of her fluttering heartbeat. He looked down at her and found himself grinning for reasons unknown. When Zoey said something about not letting her fall, Levi’s grin faltered for a moment and he shook his head, even though he knew that she wouldn’t be able to see it. “Don’t worry, I’ll catch you.” He assured her softly, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as if to reassure her. “Just follow my lead. We’ll be fine.” He murmured, his eyes falling to their feet for a moment as he tried to remember how to do this properly. After a few silent moments, he looked back up at Zoey and smiled softly. “Ready?”

And then they were moving, slowly, across the dancefloor. Levi had to count the steps in his head, because if he didn’t he would probably wind up making an even bigger fool out of himself. His hands held tight to Zoey as he moved them slowly, so that she could keep up in her ‘killer heels.’ Thankfully he didn’t step on her feet even one time. In fact, he found that when he was dancing with Zoey he suddenly didn’t mind dancing.

Levi Lucian
Levi Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood February 12th 2015, 9:58 pm

Sam had known Zoey was going to be here as she looked at the vast ball entrance. She had the driver in her limousine move her towards the front of the entrance. Samantha wasn't used to thing kinda thing she curled her hair but it didn't look as good as last years. Decent enough, however, her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looked beautiful on her, she had went for long this year instead of short but it was rather revealing. Showing the sides and along her stomach area to bring out her curves. Her back showed and she had a slit so when she walked you could see her tanned and toned legs. As well as her silver high heels, she had tripped a little but had once again got used to the blasted things. Moving along the area she twisted a little uncomfortable as she dropped her cape to the floor and allowed it to be taken by a servant. She didn't wear a mask this time, in fact just went with it. She was breath taking, but she didn't feel like herself. The silk of the dress felt weird to her skin instead of denim and cotton.

Her eyes swept the ballroom from the top of the stairs. The bands lively music drumming in her ears as a wave of women and men danced with one another. She spotted Zoey and was about to go to her when... She stopped. A man was with her and Zoey was actually enjoying his company. She smiled softly and slowly began to move in the opposite direction of the two. Sam soon ran into her brother who grabbed her by the waist to steady her. His eyes instantly widening as he saw his beloved sister in such a revealing dress. Sam punched him in the arm and he was practically stunned that she would do such a thing, "Damn... You can make a tomboy look like a girl but they sure as hell still punch like a man." He smirked which caused him to get punched again.

After chatting with her brother for a little she gave her little niece a little peck on the cheek and gave a small wave of her fingertips as she began to make her way around the ballroom. She paused as she smelt... Blood. Her eyes caught on to the table that held the sticky red liquid. It didn't smell copper-like to her in fact it smelt rather enticing. As if the aroma from the gods nectar had washed up her nose and infused it with it's sweet smelling of desire. She shook her head and grunted, why didn't she found it repugnant? She bit at her lip and then was shocked as she had felt the sharp pinch of bottom lip as her own blood washed in her mouth... What was going on? She quickly wiped her mouth as her tongue snaked out and soon enough her skin was knitted back together faster then what her werewolf healing could do.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi R. Lucian February 16th 2015, 1:40 am

The wait was killing him, he wanted- no, need to know what they were at this point if it wasn’t obvious already; Kodi just needed some reassurance and plus he’d love to hear it right out of her mouth. When she stared to speak he became excited and eager to hear, hopefully, a ‘yes’ but what she did say wasn’t exactly what he had anticipated. His head started to fall a little but picked right back up as he knew just how to fix this. The Lucian looked back at her and gave an awkwardly cute, little smile. ”Would you like to go out then? Ya know, with me?” Somewhat shy, he couldn’t shake it but held his gaze with hers as he awaited an answer now that he had asked properly. It had been so long since he had ever asked that that it was almost a nostalgic phrase.

He wanted to keep her in his arms but when he felt the shifter start to move off of him he let her go even though he did not wish for her to. The male studied her form as he pondered at why she had stepped back from him. What did he do wrong? Kodi did panic a bit and was worrying more than he should and it seemed like forever before she spoke again. Her words made his heart sink and then came the bit of pain that always followed whenever he thought of Micky. Of course neither one of them could be replaced nor did he hold one higher than the other. Kodi looked down then quickly back up at her as he replied, “We will deal with it if she does. But to be perfectly honest I don’t foresee her coming back...” His tone began to die as he said that last part as it was painful to say. Never did he ever imagine himself saying it but it had finally left him, Kodi allowed it to.

Clearing his throat, the male straightened up a bit and looked back towards the brightly lit building thumping with music and scattered laughter then back to the beautiful shifter as he held out his hand, “Clem, would you like to dance?”
Kodi R. Lucian
Kodi R. Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Symth February 16th 2015, 7:49 pm

The moon's subtle silver hue stained my usually golden skin a ghostly white pigment that made the playing children veer into their parent's waiting arms. This would be the first time I attended a Ball with my vampire father... Shrugging these complicated thoughts out of my mind, I buttoned up my black jacket and sat on the corner of the street, watching the passing cars go by until a pitch black limo pulled up beside me, the door opening..

No one was in the limo, other than the driver. Well, I thought that until a rather deep voice greeted me. "Daniel, my child.." It greeted silkly, sending chills down my spine. I knew exactly who it was, but I didn't want it to be true. "How has the adventure here... Been?" It asked, the face of the voice coming to view. My father appeared younger than I was, his silver eyes gleaming in the reflection of the moon in the window.. "It hasn't been interesting, sir. Nothing spicy." I admitted, toying with my grey tie, my fingers tracing the smoothness of it.. "Well, my son.. The Ball tonight should bring fresh drama to the surface." He chuckled again before the limo halted before a large, black mansion. Lifting my grey-blue orbs from his face, I let my hand rest on the door handle. "Come now, take your time." It crowed, before ceasing all together. I inhaled deeply as I opened my door, stepping out onto the frost-bitten concrete as the limo driver opened my fathers door, and out of due respect I waited for him to join me. The limo pulled away as I strode up the stairs, to the impending drama that my father had promised.

As I lifted the steel knocker, I let it fall once before the doors slowly swung open. Two long legged woman stood there, laughing with their swishing dresses.. What they wore would be arousing to younger, more horny type of men, but it didn't bother me. As they pulled me into the main hall, I saw the numerous other couples joined together in a dance. My eyes danced over to my father, who grinned at me, revealing his sharp canines as we roamed around the place. My father always tended to dress out for these occassions, but I had never adopted the classy style rather than the simple one. My grey-blue eyes fell upon many women drinking their weight in fine wines, and eating away their sorrows with expensive cheeses. "Father, do you know any of these people?" I questioned, and I could tell that he did. His eyes met with those of a woman with light brunette hair, and aquamarine eyes. Although he knew this mystery woman, he didn't let on. "No. I don't know any of them." He said, his lips forming a white line as my jaw flexed at the lie.

Last edited by Daniel Symth on February 16th 2015, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daniel Symth
Daniel Symth

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood February 16th 2015, 10:26 pm

Eyes bright and smirk wicked, the young hybrid confidently strode through the double doorway that led into the large, well-decorated ballroom which had long ago filled with creatures of the various races that inhabited SOTU. Avery saw werewolves and vampires and demons and witches and humans and faeries and shifters and many more, as their little city was home to many different types of creatures. This was one of the only nights a year that all of the races came together and celebrated, putting all of their feuds at bay long enough to ring in the new year together. When it came to race, Avery didn’t really discriminate, so this night was just like any other. Being part wolf, part Fae, and part vampire left the girl with an extremely open mind; she hated all of the races equally.

Avery might hate everyone, but she was actually quite sociable when she wanted to be. The Winter Ball was one of her favorite events for many reasons. For one thing, it gave her an excuse to get all dolled up. For another, it was the only time of the year when she was surrounded by so many creatures like herself. Hybrids were often considered mutts and looked down upon by the pure-blooded supernaturals. Avery didn’t like being surrounded by hybrids because it made her feel like she “belonged.”  No, she just liked being around the other hybrids because quite often they could be temperamental and they needed little prodding to rip out someone’s throat. Oh, and lastly, men in tuxedos. The latter was rather drool-worthy, and Avery was always pleased with the selection.

Tonight, Avery had dressed for success. Her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was just the right mixture of sexy and cute, showing just enough skin to catch your eye, but not enough skin to curb your imagination. Avery’s hair was pulled up into a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] surrounded by a ring of flowers, which was partially for comfort and partially because she needed it out of her way. To say that the young Deadwood girl was a bit of a temptress would be an understatement. Despite the fact that Avery was only nineteen years old, she was well-trained in the art of seduction. She knew just what to say, just how to act. And in the end, she always got what she wanted…Men just made it so easy. As far as Avery saw it, if a guy was stupid enough to fall for her little act, then he deserved to have his throat ripped out. And she was more than happy to deliver.

Upon entering the ballroom, she saw quite a few familiar faces. The first person she noticed was her dearest friend, Levi Lucian. He was dancing with a pretty young werewolf girl, and he seemed almost happy, which was rare for Levi. Avery caught his eye and winked at him, before continuing on her merry way. It made Avery happy to see her best friend happy, but it also kind of sickened her. If Levi went off and fell in love and became happy, Avery would never forgive him. Love was a horrible thing, really. It was a weakness, and Avery hated being weak. There were only a handful of people that Avery allowed herself to care about; her father, her uncles, her aunt, and Levi.

Everyone else was a threat, and Avery didn’t take kindly to threats.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Symth February 16th 2015, 10:46 pm

He had been dancing with an soft blue pigmented haired girl in an golden dress before he felt a hand almost drag him from the girl. One harsh, unforgiving glance and he was finished dancing with her. Turning to face the girl who had tugged him so violently, he gave a smile before offering his hand. "Tis not proper to drag a gentlemen from his partner.. But it is currently excused, for you are aglow with tramatic beauty.." He murmured, his voice cool like ice, smooth like silk. In other words, seductively attractive.

Guiding her to a less occupied portion of the ballroom floor, he placed my hand about her waist, taking her other and lifting it as she placed her hand on his shoulder. A slow smile slid across his face, revealing crystal white teeth. "Tell me, what is thy name?" He questioned, his enchating blue eyes playing their part in keeping her with him. "Mine is Daniel.. Daniel Symth." He murmured as he spun her around in a tight circle, her skirts swishing around his feet but not tripping either.

She seemed rather surprised when he didn't yell or become angry with her after that, even leaving that beautiful women to dance with her, it seemed a little too strange for her liking. She watched her feet as they danced together, she wasn't a bad one but dancing next to Daniel made her look like an absoulte amateur. She looked back up to Daniel with a simple expression "I'm Nova Valentina, it is very nice to meet you, Daniel?", she kept a cool and flowing body language, but inside her body was like hell, every nerve in her body was telling her to run away, but his gaze seemed to tell her to keep dancing with him. A small smirk appeared on her face once she saw his tattoos, she always liked art and this was just another form of it. Her fingers gently grazed the tattoo but ever so lightly, the ladies on the throne kept staring at them, their eyes like feral wolves, ready to pounce whenever the moment was ready. Nova kept trying to shrug them off, but their stares kept following them everywhere, she felt very uneasy in this whole situation. Daniel felt the unease in her posture, so he immediately let her go and skimmed back into the crowd, searching for his next victim before a flash of skin and black cloth caught his eye. He followed the girl until she was at a point where he could approach her.

"My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?"
Daniel Symth
Daniel Symth

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian February 17th 2015, 11:07 am

The she-wolf just starred at the larger and older male. Her eyes bright as he had just began to be so hard on himself. She gave a small frown and gently shook her head, "I was scared... Not of you though. Of the outcome, I can't protect myself..." She moved to gently touch her neck, a raised scar was there to indicate a feeding of another vampire's fangs had already punctured her. The mark of Johnathan Dayfield, to show just who she belonged to. She coward a little and moved her hand away, she didn't belong to anybody. That's what she wanted to think, technically her bondage was with the pack and she was owned by the Alpha, all of them were until they either left or was casted out. She starred upwards to the strong beta and gave a small sigh as she couldn't make up his mind. He was just so... She didn't know but whatever was making him uncomfortable it was her presence and you didn't want to make a wounded animal nervous. She slowly backed away from the male on the counter. There was nothing she could do for him now, she had cleaned the blood and tried to comfort him but he just continued to rejected her. Slowly she began to back away further from him, "No, I'll go." She said easily and twisted her form from the girl's restroom.

She didn't cry, she didn't even feel anything but numbness. Her eyes began to move around the ballroom landing on a rather attractive young women in a unique yellow ball gown. That's when she noticed it was Samantha, she began to make her way over towards her before she realized she was looking for someone as well. Pausing in mid step her eyes wondered around the ballroom. She felt... Alone even in such a crowded place like this. Her ring that was placed against her thin ring finger still swirled softly, and soon it began to glow. She felt herself being watched and she fixed her dress that had see through on her stomach area but it was covered with little diamond designs which sparkled in the chandelier light.

She twirled around her eyes suddenly landing on a pair of stormy grey hues and she almost lost her breath. Those familiar grays were stored in her mind and it... She gave a small shake of her head as she began to walk away. She couldn't be here, not with him. Not with the man who left her as soon as she gave herself up, she was embarrassed and angry. That's when a young gentleman moved in front of her, he was rather handsome. His eyes were infatuated with her form, possibly because it made her look well, hot. She recognized him as a shifter and she gave a small smile. Not wishing to be rude as he asked her to dance she slowly took his hand and she was led to the dance floor. Her form being twirled around, dipped, and then in an upbeat pattern. A smile forming on her lip-glossed lips as she just tried to forget about everyone... Everyone but herself and the moment she was having right now.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood February 17th 2015, 12:33 pm

Dancing was not Avery’s thing. Each and every person that came up and requested a dance was shot down immediately, left to walk away sheepishly and deal with their rejection. It wasn’t because she didn’t want to dance. No, Avery wouldn’t have minded twirling across the dancefloor a time or two. It was simply because she didn’t know how. Learning to ballroom dance wasn’t exactly on the top of her to-do list. It looked rather complicated, to be honest. All the twirling and dipping and sudden movements. It was so different from the type of dancing she knew, the kind that took place in dimly-lit clubs where it was okay to get down and dirty. Avery was far from elegant, and that’s what was expected at such a gathering as this. And since she flat-out refused to make a fool of herself, Avery was limited to the sidelines.

It wasn’t long before she was approached, yet again. The young hybrid suppressed a sigh as she turned to look up at the newcomer. Their gazes met, blue on blue, and Avery found herself blinking slightly as his words completely went over her head. He was a handsome one, wasn’t he? Strong and fit, with something akin to a pretty-boy face, and those mesmerizing blue eyes. Everything about this male was seductive, from his looks to his soft, smooth voice. Out of habit, Avery reached up and tucked a strand of flaming red hair behind one of her slightly-pointed ears. Although she wasn’t one to fall for this sort of thing, there was something undeniably appealing about this male. For a few moments, she was completely smitten. And then, his words sunk in and she was pulled from her little trance.

“Use that line a lot, do you?” Asked Avery, arching a brow in question as she folded both hands over her chest almost protectively. She was used to such cliché compliments, words used only to make her swoon. If Avery was the most beautiful girl in the room, then she really felt bad for the rest of the ladies out there. “Well, your flattering words have lost you some points.”Admitted Avery, as her eyes trailed over this male, assessing him. In a normal world, compliments would probably earn someone brownie points. But Avery was not a normal girl, and the world she lived in was even less so. “But your offer has gained you some. Who am I to pass up free drinks?” She wondered, flashing him a wide grin as she looked around the room once more, wondering if she had made the right decision.

Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Symth February 17th 2015, 5:20 pm

Daniel's eyes glinted slightly, changing from the electric blue to a smokey, burning grey. "I tend to use whatever I think fits the situation," He smirked, his lengthy fingers trailing up her arm, his nails shifting into pointed claws. He could see the goose-bumps rising on her skin. "Points? Oh, you're one of those girls I have to 'score' with. I don't like that." He looked down, then lifted his eyes as his square jaw was still down, forcing him to look up at her through his eyelashes as his eyes simmered a golden color. "I like to excerise control in all ways." He murmured, a smirk on his plump lips. Lifting his chin, he stiffened almost immediately as a burning hot hand gripped his shoulder, a hearty laugh coming from the man with ebony hair and piercing green eyes. "Daniel, how long has it been since we have had some fun? I have seen so many... Appetizing women out there." The man grinned, revealing his dangerously pointed teeth as Daniel chuckled, the sound rather rich and deep. "Kai, it's been awhile. However, I think I found myself a keeper right here." He lifted his bronze hand to gesture to the girl, and Kai's eyes widened. "Keeper, I'll say.." Kai let his forked tongue swipe over his lips, a mischevious look dancing in his eyes.
"Whoa now, Kai." Daniel growled, feeling the change of mood in Kai. Kai just smirked before turning to Daniel, embracing him in what he called a 'bro-hug', and gave Avery one last look before he left. Turning back to the girl, Daniel's eyes changed fully to a shimmering bronze hue as he growled in annoyance. "I'd like to rip his heart out through his ass and make him eat it." He snapped before running a hand through his silken hair. "But anyway... Drinks?" He grinned, revealing two sharp canines as his inner beast let out a rumbling laugh, eyes glowing as it stalked through his mind.
Daniel Symth
Daniel Symth

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierce Lothington February 17th 2015, 5:29 pm

He was drowning and the omega, of all that could've, the omega was reaching out to pull him to shore. He let her, grabbed her hand and let her pull him in but as soon as he got close to the shore, he seemed to slip away. He always somehow managed to slip away... It was just the way he was. He got close to his best friend and she died, his old mate died and his mother died, followed by his father and his old pack mates and anyone he ever knew and ever cared about... They all slipped from his grasp before he could hold on a little tighter. Most of the time he shoved people away before anything bad could happen and most would say that was selfish. Putting his own feelings and emotions before anyone else's but it wasn't like that.. He cared and he cared too much. He just didn't want to be hurt anymore and besides; pushing people away was like helping them. Steering them from the drop off and sending them toward the wide open space. He didn't really mind being so alone anymore, he's gotten used to it and it's become normal. But... Enough of this emotional and sad stuff. Pierce was done. He was going into to full auto-pilot and he'd once again be an emotionless monster. It wasn't hard for him to shut it all off, especially when he had a reason to...

Pierce watched Annie leave and he knew it was for the best so he didn't try and follow her. He just stayed on the counter and looked around, he had gotten a little carried away with ripping the vampire's throat out, he would admit; but it was fun nonetheless. He rolled his eyes, this was fucking stupid. The beta hopped from the counter and to his feet, turned in the mirror and adjusted his suit and everything that needed adjusting. He didn't mind the blood. He got up and turned to leave but a girl, human? No.. Yeah. Hell, whatever she was, she was surprised to see him. He winked with a smirk and left the ladies room before moving out toward the main room and the sea of people. Almost immediately he saw Annie being led by some guy to the dance floor and that could be him if he hadn't rejected her and hadn't ripped the throat out of the guy.. He wouldn't have had to do that if he had just danced with her like he wanted to but he was too scared. Too much of a coward. Pierce growled and shook his head, the thoughts seemed to break inside his mind and he reached over and grabbed a glass of blood infused with some sort of booze. Pierce took a drink and his eyes flashed red and back to normal, blood was great. Intoxicating. Seemingly more so than the booze it was mixed with. He drank the drink, eyes never leaving the dance floor and somehow always finding Annie and all her beautiful glory. He huffed and moved his eyes away and turned away, heading for the side tables and finding the one he was at before and took a seat silently. He watched everyone before turning and sitting at the table normally, arms folded and on the table. He didn't even like to dance but he would've been willing to with... Pierce clenched his jaw, these thoughts would kill him.
Pierce Lothington
Pierce Lothington

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile February 24th 2015, 6:33 pm

He made dancing seem easy.

When she turned thirteen, Zoey had refused to continue dancing. She had better, sinister things to do.
She had almost forgotten what it felt like to sway to pretty music, and was sure that she'd make a fool of herself for agreeing to dance with Levi, but he made it easy. Their movements were perfectly in sync, and she felt peaceful.

But such things can never last. Her thoughts returned haunted and dark. Her wolf growled and whispered sinister things into Zoey's ears, and like always, she'd listen to the beast. Her hunger for the power that killing gave her was so hard to bear. She had to do something about it. Zoey stopped, hands gripping Levi's suit gently. Her smile was soft.

"I wanna show you something." She murmured, and reached down for a hand, and wove her small fingers through his. She tugged him after her as she used her free hand to hike up her dress just a bit so she wouldn't have to worry about her heels catching on the hem of her dress. She had to hurry, and had to be quick. Perhaps others would think these two young wolves were just going to a more...abandoned area to make love under the moon light, but they were wrong.

She lead him away from the building;away from the others. She kicked off her heels and tossed them away, giggling before she turned to Levi, letting his hand go. They were in an alley. Levi would be Zoey's pet. He'd be here's and only her's. If anyone said anything else, she'd shave the hair off of their heads with a lawnmower.  She batted her eyelashes. "I hope you won't be too angry at me..." She whispered, and reached into her bra, and pulled out her knife, wrapping her fingers around the handle before she lunged, and shoved her knife deep into his stomach with a small growl.
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine LockWind March 2nd 2015, 9:54 pm

The shifter continued to stare into the male's beautiful blue eyes. She gave a small smile as she couldn't help but pretty much fall for him all over again especially when he did that cute little smile. Soon he had asked her correctly to go out with him and she gently bit at her bottom lip, "Hmm..." She started, finally a playful smirk replaced her lips biting, "Well, I mean there is no way I will be able to find a man as kind and sweet as you." She had a beaming smile on her face, "So, what I am saying is yes." Clementine gently moved a few pieces of hair away from his face.

It was hard on her to walk out of his arms, she still wanted to feel the werewolf's hot skin against her. She had turned her back towards him as he spoke her hands gently stroked the nearby hedge her hands finding the soft velvet petals of a red Rose. She slowly turned her purple gaze towards the male as he had spoke, "If she does come back, I hope you know that I never left you..." She whispered softly but had wished to get onto a different subject, which gladly he did.

She watched as his hand was brought forward and her eyes moved up to stare into his own. A smile playing against her lips as she brought her hand to rest gently into his own. She gave a soft curtsy and began to walk with him back into the crowd. The song had been upbeat but soon it began to slow down as a new song had started. She grabbed at his form his hand proper on his shoulder while the other was in his hand. She allowed him to lead, "Kodi..." She whispered softly, "Thank you for saving me."
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodi R. Lucian March 20th 2015, 3:16 pm

That was a near heart attack and a half, when she paused, Kodi was easily discouraged and she had worried him when she paused after his question. However, after she had assured him that she would be unable to ever find another guy like him who was as caring and compassionate, his worry faded immediately. A smile grew on his lips and his stormy grey eyes softened as she stared down at the shifter before him who beamed back up at him, feeling all fuzzy inside. Kodi felt her gently move a few stray pieces of hair away from his face and was about to lean down and steal a quick kiss though she seemed to move away from his form before he made up his mind about it. Watching her he tilted his head as Clem walked away towards the hedges and then looked back at him with words that honestly hurt but he knew that they were true. He didn't say anything about that and just nodded before they quickly changed the conversation around.

Kodi was two footed, he didn't know how to properly dance, but hell he had to learn and it seemed like it would be fun not to mention romantic as the song turned into a much slower one when they moved back inside. Faking that he actually knew what he was doing wasn't that bad of an idea, to him at least, but one could tell he hadn't had much practice at all. He knew only where to put his hands and how to avoid stepping on her feet though it was a start. Kodi hoped that he was leading right as they began to sway gently to the music; then he heard her. He leaned his head down against hers,"It was you that saved me, Clem, and I owe everything to you for it...''
Kodi R. Lucian
Kodi R. Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2