Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Boardwalk - Page 2 1zeayo8
The Boardwalk - Page 2 29yqv6x
The Boardwalk - Page 2 15mjm6d
The Boardwalk - Page 2 Zxuoaa
The Boardwalk - Page 2 33jsk1w
The Boardwalk - Page 2 Avg1p1
The Boardwalk - Page 2 244a3j5
The Boardwalk - Page 2 35j0085
The Boardwalk - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

The Boardwalk - Page 2 20qz34n
The Boardwalk - Page 2 6445n9
The Boardwalk - Page 2 353du94
The Boardwalk - Page 2 W6xf1c

The Boardwalk

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Boardwalk - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boardwalk

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 4:17 pm

Scott generally made friends easily, his charming charismatic was easy to most peoples to take, he is also very laid back about mostly everything. He felt her arm circle his waist, he causally shrugs his shoulders as he walks with his arm loosely around Ronnie's shoulder.

"I'm more corona type, myself, yet shots of spirits don't go a miss ether."

Scott slightly yawned, yet he shook his head throwing away the yawn as they walk in the cold, which is short lived by the pub ending up being right in front of him. Yet he did note quietly that her blue eyes shine like the moon bouncing it's sleek rays off the big blue sea. Scott was nice. No doubt about that, yet he wasn't on the 'hunt' as most men of his age are. He got out a serious relationship six months ago, yeah he doesn't care about it now, but it tends to linger on the back of ones mind quiet easily.

Scott pulled his hand away from Ronnie's shoulder as they approached the door to the pub, he holds the door open for Ronnie while stating while smiling at her.

"Ladies First."
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 4:40 pm

Ronnie was pretty easy going around people, until they royally pissed her off, which was rather hard to do on a good day. At the sound of a beer she scrunched up her nose slightly, but did not say anything. She truly hated the taste of beer. She saw it as horrid and disgusting. When he opened the door for her she grinned.

"What a gentleman."

Quickly stepping inside into the warmth her grin turned into a small smile as she looked over the crowd of people. It wasn't as busy as usual, but there was still a decent amount of people here. Glancing at Scott she took his arm and lead him over to the bar and nodded slightly as the bartender said hello. She was well known in almost all of the places in this place that sold alcohol. Ronnie was a well coming customer. Sometimes she even worked the bar a time or two to pay of her tabs. Usually she made them forget she had owed them any money.

"I'll take my usual and get pretty boy a corona."

Her dazzling white teeth poked through as she grinned at the bartender as he quickly grabbed our drinks and handed them to us.

"Thanks Johnny."

Placing the glass to her lips she took a small drink and felt the cool drink burn down her throat. It caused a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 5:01 pm

Scott Rolled his eyes at Ronnie calling him a gentleman. A cheeky smile spread across his lips as she passed him he spoke again.

"Next time I'll just close the door in your face shell I?"

He jokes following her in. He noticed that Ronnie seemed to of relaxed more, heck she even grabbed his arm and 'dragged' him to the bar. Scott didn't bother taking a seat at the bar, he just leant against it looking around the pub, normally if he was on a night out, he would be down at the clubs, drinking heavily and looking and playing with his prey for the night. Yet that was when he was a lot younger. Not that the he was old, it's just Scott preferred beach parties or the warmth of his home with a beer in hand and the xbox 360 controller in the other.

"Pretty boy? I though we established i had a name."

He looks down picking up his Corona and nods to the bartender in thanks, pushing the lime down with his thumb, the lime lands into the bottle, causing the Corona to fizz more.

"I'll defiantly wouldn't hold the door open for you next time blondie."

He grins and takes a swig out of his bottle, regardless Scott would never do that. It's true he is a gentleman when he wants to be and it'll sometimes even out weight the heavy laziness that he has too.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 5:21 pm

She pretended to pout with her soft pink lip jutted out slightly. The joking manner of his sentence was clear, but where was the fun in not playing along? Moments later she couldn't help, but laugh quietly.

"Aww, but I like pretty boy much better. Fine I suppose I could call you Scott."

Ronnie glared slightly at the blondie comment. Taking another sip she crossed her arms leaning against the bar. She knew he was joking, but she hated that nickname almost as much as she despised her brother. Sighing softly she downed the rest of her glass and set it on the counter. She couldn't remember the last time she had had a serious relationship. Honestly, she never thought she had. Maybe once in like Kindergarten for like 8 months, but she tossed him away when he started sharing his 64 pack of crayons with some new girl.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 5:55 pm

"ah."

He turns and looks down at her due to their height difference as she down her drink, obviously he could tell she didn't like the blondie comment, to be honest it was probably better calling her that when a mutt, after all, he did prefer to use other names too. Such as shortening her own name. Yet the 'ah' was in a slight pleasurable way finely she spoke his name.

"Is little Ron, upset with me?"

He just took another sig of his beer, he wasn't in a hurry to finish it, yet he did silently noticed that, the drinks weren't paid for by ether or them. It's not like being in cat skin you have pockets to stick cash anywhere. Yet he didn't speak up about it, if someone wasn't doing there job properly it wasn't his fault.

"It breaks my fragile heart to hear you sigh so much, Ron."

His tanned rough hands pulled a strand of her blonde hair in a tender manner, yet he was still joking around with her. Yet what he said is true, she sighs a lot. Was he that boring? Or did she have a lot on her plate.

"Whats up?"

He asked her this time, with no joking around, if she had a problem she should just come out and say it. Not dodging the thing, it'll only built up. Pressure does that to anyone, bees, cats, shape shifters, Hybrids, humans, vampires, everyone. And this time he is actually willing to listen to her, not blank out like he did earlier.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 6:05 pm

The blonde female glanced at his hand as he tugged on her hair and she raised a finely trimmed eyebrow. A softly smile fell onto her lips. She wasn't angry with him she just continued to get lost in thought of her memories.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head. Even if I was upset you're too cute to stay angry with."

Her blue eyes sparkled lightly as she smiled. Ronnie's natural beauty was clear. She had no use for any make-up. Occasionally she used some scented lotion on her skin, but that was as close as she ever got to the stuff.

"Sweetheart I just have a lot on my mind. It probably doesn't interest you much. Family issues aren't always the best thing. I keep trying to forget about it, but it keeps popping back into my mind like annoying lyrics to a song."

Her slender shoulder lifted up then down in a small shrug as she picked up her refilled glass and drank half of it. She would work off the tab later. Right now she just wanted to have a good time. A small giggle escaped her lips. As she realized what her brother was doing. He was trying to mess with her head or even annoy her to death. Her fingers absent-mindedly went to the amulet hanging from her neck. Earlier she had had it tucked away so others wouldn't notice the seal of a very powerful werewolf pack.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 6:38 pm

Scott could tell that Ronnie is indeed pleasant to look at, her blonde hair was his cousin to his own bronze hair. Their eyes both the colours of the sea, yet Ron's skin was the opposite to him, he was tanned, as she is pale, his spent from being in the sun most of his life, while hers? Who knows. Locked in a tower like Rapunzel due to her weird brother, that he's never met? Even down to the clothes she wore, she looked great suited her body well, she knew how to dress to appeal to people. Her personality was nice too, she could bantered and playful argue with him well. Her natural beauty was a very nice change of scenery too, many girls nower days plaster make up on. Her beauty- No her whole, fitted her like a glove. Yet Scotts mind sent him a mingling feeling again. Relationships. Yes he wasn't looking for that. Friends? Yeah but Relationship? To be honest he didn't really want to think about it, he'll just get himself muddled up even more and end up confused, perhaps it was better to not think at all. With that he took a large swig out of his Corona.

"Well why don't you write those petty problems down on paper then and sing your heart out."

He spoke as he removed the bottle from his lips yet after speaking he carried on downing the bottle.

"Or at the very least, share, I'll listen this time."

He placed the empty bottle down on the bar. He glanced over at her realising she was fiddling with something as his new drink was replaced in front of him, which again, he pushed the lime into the bottle. It looked old, like a amulet.
Scott isn't actually old, yeah sure he's twenty-four, he's still young for a shapeshifter that can live to there hundreds at the most rare. Yet what Ron was wearing was a lot older when that, he knew most clans or packs had these things normally it's the oldest and powerful had these.

"So little Miss Stunning belongs to the higher levels of society does she?"

He spoke glancing away from her taking a swig of his beer. Been to, too many beach parities, built up Scott's tolerance from Beer. Yet Scott did feel eyes on him in the pub, causing his own green sea eyes to shift over, to a group in the corner, he recongizined some of them from the beach, yet two in particular caught his eye. This Ex's best friend who spread the rumour about him cheating on his ex which of course, Scott didn't. The other was one of the nights stands that Scott had a good few years ago, surprisingly it was a guy. too. None of them really important, heck they didn't even know his true shifting form or even know he's a shifter after so many years of being friends. Yet then again Ronnie knew he's a shifter yet not his true shift form was a lion.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 7:16 pm

Ronnie could feel his beautiful sea colored eyes on her and she glanced at him. At the idea of a song she smiled and sipped her drink.

"Writing music is not entirely my thing."

Looking down at the ice in her glass she thought to herself for a moment as if she were trying to decide how to even close to explain what was scrambling around in her head.

"Well if I am to explain I should probably start at the beginning. My parents were killed when I was young and my oldest brother Lance became the boss and cared for my brothers and sisters, along with myself. He was rather..for lack of better term. Controlling. He forced me into ballet, piano lessons, and even sewing lessons. Eventually he gave up when I broke a bar off the wall and tossed it at my classmates. Then as I got a little older we would bicker more and more. Then one night he hit me.. It was the final straw. I snapped and ran away. He chased after me, but I had always been faster than him. Some time later I came home and my house had been burned to the ground. I thought all of me siblings were inside. However a few months ago Lance had reappeared practically from the dead and has yet to leave me alone. Yes I grieved for their deaths, but if I had to pick any of my siblings to have survived that fire it wouldn't have been him. " Closing her eyes for a moment she continued. "Ever since he found me here he has continuously followed me around and tried to reason with me, but over time my anger towards him has grown and I can't stand to be in the same building as him. He treats me like a child and I hate it."

Shaking her head she stopped her rambling of her problems and downed the last of her drink and set it on the bar. The glass was quickly refilled and she quickly downed that one as well.

"Plus I keep remembering all of the stupid things I did with all of those people."

Rubbing her face lightly she looked up at him. He would probably a good person to try and form a relationship with, but she probably would epically fail at it. Noticing his thoughts she followed his gaze over to the group in the corner watching them.

"Miss. Stunning?"

She couldn't help but laugh at the new nickname he had given her.

"I suppose you could call it that. Though I often don't act it."
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 7:44 pm

Scott stood there slipping his beer, listening to Ron's story. He watches the group a head of him, quietly but his ears are listening to his blonde, next to him. His? Was he already claiming her? As a friend? Of course! Scott was good at keeping his mouth shut about certain things that not should be spread and by his guess this was one of them. And what was this about stupid things with people? Prehapes he was pushing the boat a bit too far if he asked. So He'll let her ramble about anything she wanted really.

Yet after she finished talking Scott laughed tilting his head back. A Large Grin that would put cheshire cat to shame appeared on his features, causing him to attract more other the other groups attention. Not that he cared if his ex's group was over there or even his one night stand for many years ago. Scott knew they are being petty with him. He was the adult out of his and his ex's break up, not the gullible child.

"Tell me about it, You might look stunning, your not very lady like in your manners but we can work on that if you like plus your only semi-high ranking of being a pillow too.. "

Scott had finished his Corona and the bar tender took the empty bottle and was going to give him a replacement, instead he ordered two shots of jagermeister. Sure it taste like cough medicine yet it has powerful affects. The two shots placed infront of him he pushed on towards his companion.

"Feel Any better?"

He raised raising his shoot glass to Ronnie as if he was going to do a toast. After all the other shot is for her, yet he she didn't want it, he wasn't going to let it go to waste.

Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 8:01 pm

She couldn't help but smile as he laughed. The sound made her heart swell in happiness. Oddly enough she hadn't tried to be funny. Glancing down at the shot glass she picked it up and mimicked his movements.

"Definitely."

Ronnie put the glass to her lips and knocked the drink back with ease.

"You can make me lady-like? May the odds be ever in your favor."

She chuckled softly as she quoted the Hunger Games movie. Her blonde hair flowed behind her back as she glanced around the pub. Her eyes landing on the group in the corner that seemed to be shooting daggers in their direction. Honestly she could care less about them. On the other side of the bar she noticed a group of girls whispering and looking at her. Tucking her hair behind her ear she listened to what they were saying about her. After a few moments she realized they were some of her one night stands. Letting her hair fall back into place she didn't seem to care much for what they were saying. Looking back to Scott she rested her arm on the bar and smiled up at him. His wonder about the mistakes with people made her look into his eyes.

"Sweetheart. You can ask."
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 22nd 2015, 8:33 pm

"I see what you did there, going all hunger games on me.Yet if not I could always, make a man out of you."

He pointed out as still ever present smile. Yet he downed his shot easily, Scott has grown fond over the taste of the jagermeister over his mights out and great way to kill a cough too and rum for a cold. The last bit of his sentence was from Disney's famous Mulan movie. He rolled the shot glass in his hand. He turns his body completely to face her while leaning on the bar.

"I rather have you tell me in your own time, besides it seems neither of us are practically liked tonight or gaining unwanted attention."

Scott said while looking at Ronnie not anyone else at the bar with his green sea like eyes. His ears could easily pick up the words of people around them.

"You can't hear all my thoughts. Since you don't know my next question."

He watched her blonde hair move as she turns her head about, Scott ran his hand through his messy bronze hair. How was he suppose to ask her this? His mother always had a soft spot for strays and unfortunately it has landed on him too.

"Since you haven't got anywhere to crash since your 'temporary' living arrangement is not suitable due to 'family affairs' you can stay at mine, I've got two spear rooms."

He shrugged it off carelessly, he has put a ad up in shops for a flat mate but no one has come forward. He wasn't going to ask her to pay rent, after all he brought the house it's only every three months he needs to pay the water and electricity bills. Since he can handle. Yet he knew it was quick and they only meet. The people who did come forward to roommate with him were humans which he didn't want, it'll be awkward when they walk into his room or the garden and see a giant lion sunbathing. He likes Ronnie she seemed great even if she's got personal family issues.

Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 22nd 2015, 8:50 pm

"Mulan. Love that movie."

She said with a small chuckle. Ronnie had a soft spot for Disney movies. Well mainly the original ones. Her head nodded slightly at his next sentence, but didn't bother to speak out loud. Her ocean blue eyes met his and she couldn't help the small that tugged itself onto her lips. His comment about not being able to hear all of his thoughts made her thin eyebrow lift. She was about to ask him what he meant when he asked her about staying with him. Surprise flared in her eyes, but it quickly faded as she began to smirk.

"I buy you a drink and I get room and board. Imagine what I could get with a real date."

Her eyes sparkled happily at his offer. She nodded slowly and spoke without joking this time.

"Thank you. I would love to stay with you."
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 23rd 2015, 5:38 pm

Scott lifts one of his bronze eyebrows to match Ron's, two can play at this game. Yet his grin spread across his face, he was correct with the fact she couldn't read all his thoughts made him happy, somethings should be private, yet his mind set is always different in a house feline and human it was open and wide yet as a lion his real shift form, His mind is more wild, in his human form he could crave for sweets, chocolate, Worsits, but in his wild form, when he's hungry his mind only thinks of meat, raw.

"Matter of fact, I haven't even seen you place money down on the counter to pay."

Scott raises both eyebrows up at her and his features set in a playful shame on you look then a wide grin of mischief appearing on his lips as he look down at Ronnie as she spoke about a real date.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Yet he is pleased she accepts his offer. Shapeshifter streets were quiet boring, nothing really exciting happened, yet it was quiet, a peaceful sort at least. Not many people roamed about it and not many livid on it ether.

"So no more going to your lonely roof top tonight, I'll let you sleep at mine tonight and get comfortable too."
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 23rd 2015, 6:28 pm

Ronnie sheepishly looked down at her glass and swirled the ice around the edge. Then she met his gaze again and spoke matter-of-factly.

"I work off my tabs. So I never have to pay."

Her eyes sparkled slightly at thought of a real date. He was right however, she couldn't hear all of his thoughts. Mainly due to the fact she wasn't really listening to them. If she were a cat she probably would have purred. Being rather excited about staying in an actual building instead of on top of one her grin was plastered across her face.

"I thank you for this. It will probably be much more comfortable then some rooftop."
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric February 23rd 2015, 7:28 pm

"And warmer too."

Scott spoke adding the main fact that the weather was indeed cold out lately at night time and wet too. Not nice to sleep in even if you do have furred skin. Feeling almost to groups of eyes on him again this time it seems that Ronnie's 'acquaintance' looking over at both of them too.
He stopped the bar tender as he past Scott, ordering Ronnie another drink he assumed she'll be having the same again and ordered himself of a large Rum.
He was the type of person not afraid of mixing his drinks. And the drinks arrived just as quick again.

"A Toast, to a new flat mate at No 26, Thee Denn"

He rose his cup easily to the female with a charming smile too match.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood February 23rd 2015, 7:40 pm

Her head nodded in agreement as she set the empty glass on the bar. A small smile forming as he ordered her drink for her. Picking it up she mouthed a small 'Thank you.' and raised her glass along with him in a toast.

"To all the new adventures that come along with it."

Ronnie's smile was small and charming as she took a drink of her whiskey. Her mind wandered as she thought about living in a house. It had been a rather long time since she had done so. Usually she lived from bar to bar, occasionally crashing in the back and stealing a quick shower before she disappeared back to her rooftop.

"You have to open the shop tomorrow right? Maybe we should call it a night before it gets any later. Besides I need my beauty sleep."

Her sarcastic comment made her grin. She could have easily just left the statement as is, but no she had to be her normal sarcastic self.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric March 6th 2015, 3:47 pm

"To all the new adventures that come along with it."

Scott grins of course, having her as a room-mate even if she only stayed for a short time it'll be great fun! The though of actually sleeping in his bed time welcomed his thoughts earlier, before Ronnie came swaying her blonde hair on to his bench. Yet now he was more awake with the alcohol accusing through him.

"You have to open the shop tomorrow right? Maybe we should call it a night before it gets any later. Besides I need my beauty sleep."

Ah yes.. He had to get up early, she had to remind him. Opening the little traditional tea shop down in the centre of town, that means he had to be up at 6.30am to go trotting down the highstreet to get to the tea shop for about 7.15 he'll have to open the shop, due to the first customers come in at 7.45 he has to hover and tidy before hand too.

"Ah yes."
He spoke while frowning at the thought of waking up that early. When both of his eyebows shot up. "My, My, I thought your beauty was natural like mine, my, you are a deceiver aren't you Ron." He says as finishing off his drink and placing it back down on the bar waiting for to finish, his eyes had a gleam in then, thinking about the comfort of his bed sound purring-pleasing to his ears. Sleep. He is a lazy feline, even though he wasn't tired the walk home would help him sleep regardless. "Well shell we head home then?"
He called it home, after all it was a house that he owned plus having a extra person around even if it might be for a short while, made it feel like a home, he guessed. He offered his arm to the female waiting for her to join him.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood March 7th 2015, 9:13 pm

Ronnie smiled and did a little playful flip of her hair. She was of course being sarcastic in the gesture, but it was fun to play around with him.

“Oh yes I am such a naughty thing aren’t I?”

She grinned wickedly and downed the last of her drink before setting the glass on the bar. She leaned forward and pressed her thumb on his little frown.

“Now now, that beautiful face does not need wrinkles.”

The slender female giggled a small child-like giggle. Her ocean blue eyes landing on his offered arm and she grinned. Oh what a gentleman. Now she just had to ruin it. She denied the arm and climbed up onto his back and wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Hurry kitty it’s bed time.”

Ronnie giggled again and loosely wrapped her arms around his shoulders. If he wasn’t tired before she definitely knew how to wear him out before he got home.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric March 8th 2015, 9:21 am

He felt her hands on his face, he didn't back away like a animal neither did he lean into her touch like he did when he was a cat. He just stood there and blow at her hands as they touched his smooth tanned skin, as if she was a fly and he was trying to get rid of it.
"They aren't wrinkles, they are my smile lines." he told her gently bring her hand away from his face. Yet still offering his arm to her, he can see the way her eyes have changed from her playfully manner to almost a sly manner. She was up to somet---

And there you go!  She jumped now she was on his back, his hands instantly went up to catch her thighs as she jumped and cirlced her legs around him. Yet the jump slightly made him lean forward, good thing he has the balance of a cat within him, otherwise he was sure they'll both be on the flat on the floor in no time at all. He stood up straight a small sigh left his lips. They couldn't she do this outside now he has to go side aways through the door to get out, he thinks glancing up at the small door way. Yet he didn't mind it at all. He chuckled hearing her words.

“Hurry kitty it’s bed time.”

"Is this pay back for me sitting on you, if so I remeber correctly that your the one who placed me on your chest."

Scott didn't care how that sounds to anyone else ears, it was none of their business at the end of the day. It was his and Ronnie's. He took steps forward towards the door. Yet he slightly throughs her up more on to his back, so he has a better grip when he comes to hold the door, not caring if his tee shirt rolled up too when he did this, ether. His trousers hung low down his waist too. His hand came up and opened the door easily, still holding Ronnie up too, leaving the whispers that roamer the air around them about the odd pair who just left. Walking side ways through the door was easy to Scott after all he has down it many times with his surf bored on his back too. Leave the warm aired pub now on to the sea front chilly air, he decide to ask the question thats been lingering on his mind since he felt his tee shirt rose up.

"Any I wearing any underwear?"

After all he could feel the jeans and the top easily on his skin, did that mean he wasn't wearing any boxers? He often went commando just as much as he went with wearing hipster trunks/boxers too. Like when he gos surfing if he is wearing his wet suit, he wears nothing underneath. Not that he cared, but he was just interested if she did or not. As he turns his head back over his left shoulder to look at her.
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood March 8th 2015, 9:58 am

The petite muscular girl giggled and kissed the top of his head before they made it to the door. As they reached the door her head turned back and she growled lightly at the people talking. A small arch of her eyebrow and each of their drinks crashed to the ground because they were suddenly to hot to the touch. Turning her head back she shivered once as they stepped out into the nippy air.

"Oh sweetie I rather enjoyed you on my chest. I am just lazy."

Her giggle was soft and not as musical as it had been before releasing one hand she fixed her hair then returned back to holding herself to him. She could easily hold herself on him, without any help from him whatsoever. She had enough strength and balance to do so.

"Of course you do. You even have socks."

Ronnie smiled at him when he looked at her, then looked up at the night sky. There were a few clouds, but you could still see the stars and the moon. Closing her ocean blue eyes she inhaled deeply taking in her surroundings. Then, as if returning to reality, she looked at him, and said something she hadn't in a rather long time.

"Let's go home."
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Godric March 8th 2015, 1:44 pm

"Of course you do. You even have socks."

Scott laughs, tilting his head down looking at his feet as he walks as Ronnie did as she pleased lounging on his back. Of course, he did have socks, he didn't even think about checking his feet ether, he just knew he was clothed and that was all.
As he walks, he enjoys the silences the wave crashing against the rocks and walls, her weight feels like nothing to him, she is light like a feather.

"Oh..thanks I guess."

A laughed slightly his lack of noticing that he had underwear on, Yet he didn't care. Squeezing her thigh lightly in her hands his feet pick up the pace heading to the house.

"Let's go home."

Home? I guessed it was now a home with someone else there.

"Yeah.. Home"
(I'll post in the shape shifters home now of us arriving.)
Scott Godric
Scott Godric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum