Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 1zeayo8
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 29yqv6x
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 15mjm6d
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 33jsk1w
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 Avg1p1
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 244a3j5
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 35j0085
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Mall of Sotu - Page 2 20qz34n
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 6445n9
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 353du94
Mall of Sotu - Page 2 W6xf1c

Mall of Sotu

+9
Anastasia Lucian
Sirina Elios
Ronnie Wood
Clementine LockWind
Raelynne Jade McShane
Avery Deadwood
Constance Scott
Faolan Lucian
Dante Hawthorne
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mall of Sotu - Page 2 Empty Re: Mall of Sotu

Post by Clementine LockWind August 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

Carter looked towards Rory as they called them murders, he gave a gentle roll of his eyes and then shrugged lightly before grabbing a piece of pepperoni and stuffing it into his mouth. Jaxson did a chuckle and then looked at Rory placing his hands over his buff chest he looked down at the girl, "Tell me Rory, if you love animals so much... Then why are you eating all their food?" He smirked then looked to Carter who was laughing lightly to, but then coughed it off, "Not nice, Jaxs." He snapped lightly. His other half gave a small smile and then went leaned forwards gently caressed the Fae's cheek and moved his head to gently rest against her forehead, "Forgive me..." He whispered affectionately to his new best friend and then pulled away from her as she fell flat on the table. Still looking at her the other twin waggled his eyebrows in his brothers direction as he smiled devilishly back. 

The heartbreakers wouldn't dare try to seduce this wonderful fae in front and beside them. Carter moved closer towards the girl's slumped form and gently touched her shoulder, "There, there love." He said patting her back lightly. Jaxson rolled his eyes and then they both looked towards the girl with their hauntingly beautiful blue gaze. As she explained that she was raised by her older siblings they gave a soft smile, "All we had was each other." Carter said lightly. 

"Yes... Only us. Our parents were far to busy to distress to our needs. You know they can't even tell us apart."

"Tragic just tragic, brother. Also did you know that they couldn't even tell us apart. I don't think you two would either if we dressed the same. Rare have."

Jaxson gave a bad boy grin, "Now don't look down at us or try any pity. We didn't mind."

The two boys looked at each other and then back to the beautiful two girls that had accompanied them. Of course the girl who had just gotten to know them were still out in the dark. They decided they would try a little experiment on Rory, to test where her loyalty lies. Carter then sighed and his blue gaze looked to each of the three people with them then back to Rory as she said something about shopping. The girl didn't seem to go on a hunt for any new clothing only seemed interested in the video game or possibly the electronic store. Jaxson tuned his hearing to Ronnie as she explained that after getting food she was going to the Arcade. They looked at each other and gave a small shake of their head, "While we appreciate the offer," Carter started. "I think we are going to pass." Jaxson finished. They knew each others thoughts perfectly like they were telepathic. 

Carter took a few pieces of his fruit into his mouth as well as Jaxson who as well at some of the juicy healthy food. He picked up a pineapple and shoved it in his mouth even though he liked the kiwis the best, Carter took up a melon and ate it. Carter was the first to speak up while his brother was busy chomping on his food, "So ladies, how about we ditch the arcade and go... Hmm... Any ideas Jaxson?" The other twin's eyes lighted up, "Well, besides my bed I say we should go to the board walk. What do you both say?" He asked. 
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott August 17th 2013, 10:27 pm

Her golden pigments stayed lock on the girls as she slowly began to move her hand from her shoulder. Easing away she studied the girl's petite form, she could tell the girl had taken to her already and she was intrigued by the demon. She's had many lovers men and women over the years, however she always out lived them and some had been humans others supernaturals. Then she recalled this one human boy, oh she took a liking to him immediately almost like they were made for each other. Of course she didn't believe in the whole soul mates concept or love for that matter because when you lose someone, it stays with you always reminding you how easy it is to get hurt. He had gotten a fatal wound and she knew she had to change him, he was on the verge of death and she cared so much that she didn't want to loose him. That night he became a vampire and when he awoke she took him on a hunt, killing his first human. Who is this fellow you may ask? He's here now, she can feel his presence as well as a small dose of jealousy. Eyes scanning the food court they land on the large figure in the distance, tall, buff, and spikes jet black hair. 

She wondered why he didn't stop by and say anything to her then again she was pretty busy so that could be a reason. Looking towards the girl a small smile planted against her face as she cooed towards the younger girl, "Now darling, what kind of mystery would I be if I told you everything." She winked before turning her golden flecks to the male, the smoldered into his heating up an intense glare. She noticed how he licked his lips trying to catch a few remains of her blood. Giving a light smile she gently leaned forward him, the back of her hand gently rubbing against his cheek. Her blood was addictive, which was dangerous about her. Vampires were a bit harder to hypnotize but her blood was hypnotic enough, she also noticed the girl had caught a waft of her blood. 

As he began to venture on about his parents she listened intuitively actually giving a soft smile, her hand resting on his cheek and slowly gliding along his arm much like she did with the female except her touch was rougher against him. More seductive, she wanted this vampire to join her elite league of others which probably won't be that hard. Looking over towards James for a brief moment contemplating if she should wait to tag him along or try to get Faolan on their side then introduce him to the others. As he mentioned him buying new clothes she smiled widely, "Oh love," She said gently touching his forearm, "Do you care if I accompany you, I'm afraid I haven't nearly shopped enough." She then looked to the girl, "How about you, my dear, care to join us." She said in her sexy and alluring British accented voice. 
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 17th 2013, 10:41 pm

"Because Jaxson, there's enough to go around without killing any innocent animals. If they run out, they move. It's win-win." Aurora says, sticking her tongue out at the beautiful boy who has sitting across from her. Rorie heard Carter trying to muffle his laughter, and she elbowed him, aiming for his ribs. "Like you're any better, Dork." She says fondly, before taking another bite of pizza. Suddenly Jaxson leaned forward, his hand coming to gently stroke her cheek. His forehead rested against hers, and Aurora found herself scowling at the pretty boy. What angle was he playing? As he whispered to her about forgiving him, Rory offered a hesitant smile. "I don't forgive, sweetheart. I get even."

Carter's gentle touch was soon on her back, patting her lightly. The touch soothed the young Fae, and she found herself relaxing. As Ronnie mentioned her sisters being vegetarians, Rory flashed her a weak smile. That's when they all went on to talk about where they were from, how they had come up. Rorie felt bad for them all, as she had grown up with a loving family. She just hoped they didn't ask where she was from...Rorie didn't know if she could recall her story without shedding a few tears.

"Arcade? Cool!" Rorie said, immediately perking up. She could hit up the arcade and not mind...That's when the boys shot down the suggestion. She frowned for a moment, wondering if they were going to leave...her fears were quickly put to rest however when Carter spoke, asking Jaxson where they should go. He replied with the boardwalk, and Rory frowned for a minute. The boardwalk with tons of people? It didn't sound appealing at all. But of course, she couldn't let this newfound friendship crumble just yet. "Sorry, Ronnie. I'm going to have to go with my boys on this one." Rorie said, not even thinking as she all but laid her claim on the cute twins. "So, let's go!" She said excitedly, standing up. Smoothing down her faded superman tee, she made her way towards the trash and threw away her half-eaten pizza, as she was already full. Making her way back to the table, she leaned against her chair casually, fully prepared to drag them all out.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood August 17th 2013, 10:54 pm

Ronnie's attention returned to the table as the boys spoke to her. She just nodded slowly and looked back down at her pizza. She wasn't close to full but she'd lost her appetite. She was about to stand up and through it away when the boys shot down her idea about the arcade. Even after their little fae had wanted to go. Nodding she stood and threw out her mostly eaten pizza. Walking back over she heard Jacson memtion his bed and she rolled her eyes but smiled. Sitting back down she listened as they talked about goin to the boardwalk. Unsure if their plans included her she bit her bottom lip slightly and hesitated before talking. "Sounds like fun. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. " she looked down for a moment then stood slowly as if to leave them there so the three of them could be alone again without her intruding on them again.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian August 18th 2013, 12:53 am

Faolan tried to make himself smaller as that subordinate part of him was forcing the vampire to be, if it was his choice he would switch rolls here but he was trying to at least make a good impression. Gain trust a bit before he made a move to get either one of them in bed. He figured the younger girl would be somewhat easy to charm, normally he was good at determining this but it didn't always go that way. Many a time had he been beaten off, humiliated, or had to stop in the middle of a good romp when the girl's boyfriend walked in on it and that most certainly never ended well. But for a young, gorgeous player, it was well worth it even for a short while. Now this vampire woman before him was another story; he was actually beginning to get slightly confused by the signs given off. He was previously positive that he had zero chances, even if he applied his skills, of ever getting to sleep with her. If she was like him she was only flirting to get him a little riled up, then again he'd go a lot farther... Faolan watched as her hand extended to touch his chilled cheek, falling towards his arm as his eyes moved up to glance at her as she spoke. How could he say no? Just how? That word wouldn't be used around her... Quickly, he responded,"Why certainly. The more the merrier, darling." Fao smirked, looking between the two.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott August 18th 2013, 3:00 am

Her gaze was gentle on the male, she couldn't put a finger on it but she liked him. She liked however to give men a little chase before she would give them what they usually desired. Gently running her hand through her silky locks she came to the ends and examined the tips to see any split ends, no such luck. Giving an innocent smile she wouldn't think she was that intimidating to others, though I wouldn't get on her bad side... Then you are as good as dead. Constance although a flirty and sexy vampire had even more fire and was even more of a hard-head then anything. James had seen what she could do, he was the only one alive who saw just how angry she could get. Not wishing to scare anyone she straightened herself up and held on to her soft golden orbs and her plush lips that were a light shade of pink thanks to her knew lip gloss she had bought. 

She was delighted as the male allowed them to join, "Perfect, let's go!" She cooed in delight and then seeped downwards snatching up her bags. Her shirt gently fell a bit lower showing the tops of her well rounded breast. She straightened herself upwards and her wide eyes looked upwards at the male and then to the girl. Before she could reply they were already moving. She gently hooked an arm that was free of bags to Faolan's and her other arm snatched up the girls, pretty much forcing her to come with them. She looked t the right side of her, "So, 'Little Wolf'," She started out actually saying the term of his name with fondness that it kinda scared her, "Where would you like to go first." The young women asked. 

She then sighed, wanting to ask about Faolan's loyalty ties with perhaps another clan or such but due to the other girl she would wait till they were alone. If it wasn't tonight since she noticed he had eyes for the demon girl then it would be another. She wanted to see what all the power he had to offer, perhaps she could make him her second her command. He seemed to have more experience, closer to her age but she couldn't tell. All she knew was what she wanted she usually got and rarely people seemed to stand up to her. Swinging her hips in a sexy like stride she walked with her two newbies at her side. Constance wanted James to come along with them but he was probably busy with a few things, though she did take out her phone, -James<3: meet @ American Eagle in thirty?- 
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 30th 2013, 11:13 pm

"Oh, look at the time!" Rory exclaimed, looking down at her watch. Keegan would be getting worried, and soon nightfall would be upon them. Rorie had stayed out far too late this time, and although she didn't want to leave, she knew she said to. "You stay, Ronnie. I'm sure the boys would like your company, because I have to leave." Rory said sadly, turning her blue eyes towards the twins. "Hey, give me your phone." Rorie said to the twins, offering a smile. She would wait, and whichever twin offered his phone first she would take it and program her number into it. "Call me when you two wanna hang out again. You too, Ronnie. Just get my number from these two." Rory said, backing away slowly with an apologetic smile on her face. "Love and kisses! Rory called, blowing kisses in the direction of her newfound friends. Offering them all a final smile, she turned and hurried out of the food court.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2013, 1:02 am

Breya blinked in surprise, the mall was huge, now all she had to do was find the food court. Her stomach growled for food and the twenty dollars in her pocket would have to do for a good ole fashioned court meal. Eyes roamed for a map, but she couldn't see anything, and simply started walking the mall. Eyes wide in awe at the place, and even got distracted by Aeropostale that was coming up. Half running half dodging and sliding past people, the small girl soon found herself inside the store. Familiarity filling her bones as she looked at the clothes and everything she wished she had. After about spending fifteen minutes in the store, her stomach reminded her of her impeding hunger.

Making a face, she walked out in a sort of slump, and started to follow her senses towards the food court. As she got closer the smell of food overwhelmed her, and yet again, she was dodging through people, pink tongue out in concentration of getting to her destination. She was so focused on the delicious food that she almost missed the people walking right in front of her. A foot got caught in her path and she fell down. Rather unceremoniously too, but when she composed herself, she noticed the small couple that she had run into, the boy must have been the one she ran into and the girl was simply eye catching. Silently staring at the two for a minute, she then composed herself, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry..." she said, and stood, brushing herself off, "I really didn't mean to run into you" she said to the male, a small sheepish smile entering her cheeky features, "I was just really interested in the food is all and must have not seen you". A hesitant and nervous laugh shook her, and she looked at the foot she tripped over, "I didn't hurt your foot did I?" she asked, horrible thoughts overflowing her mind, as she normally wasn't so shy and hesitant around new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane September 25th 2013, 9:36 pm

James felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he smiled slightly knowing exactly who it was. Pulling his black iPhone from his pocket he unlocked it and saw her name pop up on the screen. A charming smile spread across his lips. His beautiful creator. Constance. -Constance<3: meet @ American Eagle in thirty?- He chuckled and texted back -Constance<3: Sure love. - Pressing send he slid the phone back into his pocket and continues to wait in line. He was seriously craving some sesame seed chicken. Chicken had always been his favorite food. Though he knew it wasn't real chicken. He had no idea what it truly was but it tasted good. Finally he reached the front of the line and ordered his chicken and waited until they handed it over. He tossed them $10. "Keep the change." It wasn't like he truly needed the money. Carrying his food over to a table he sat alone and started to eat. He had thirty minutes to kill till he had to meet with Constance. A girl cleared her throat and he glanced up swallowing the chicken in his mouth. "Uhm can I help you?" he asked politely. The girl chuckled, "What don't remember me Jamie?" His eyes widened only one person had ever called him that. "N-nichole?" He stuttered and stared at the dark haired girl before him. She flashed her fangs in a grin. "Well duh." She giggled excitedly and moved and hugged him. "Didn't you miss me big brother?"
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane September 27th 2013, 12:43 pm

The slender brunette stared at Constance in shock as she started to tow her along with the male vampire. Guess its shopping time. She glanced down at her clothes. She hadn't gone shopping in what, 3 years? Maybe more. New clothes hadn't seemed important before. Raelynne couldn't remember. Oh well. Her golden orbs landed on the vampiress' phone as she pulled it out and texted someone. Averting her gaze to the way they were headed she didn't want to be nosy. Moments later she heard the sound of a phone buzzing in the distance. She didn't connect it as the person Constance was texting lots of people had their phones out. That was until she heard Constance's phone buzz beside her. Her golden eyes searched for someone nearby that had their phone out. Whoever she was texting was nearby. Then her eyes landed on a pair of midnight blue ones. He was watching us walk away and he was shoving a phone into his pocket. It was him. That's who Constance was texting. Using her free arm she moved the red amulet around her neck so it was straight and right on her breastbone. Her golden eyes glazed over slightly at the memories the amulet held. How much power was within that one necklace. She never took it off and never dared part with it.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 24th 2014, 11:46 pm

As he ventured alone, the single brute rolled on a thin-boarded object people called a skateboard. It's design was irrelevant and really held no meaning with it's random tattooed graffiti writing and such, but to him, he liked it, and wasn't that all that mattered? Sliding down the hills and passed the dented side-walks, he came closer to downtown, far from the borders and silently making his way down the streets with little to utter to anyone whom might wave or notice him in some sort of way. He ignored it, but for some, he'd fix a smile, if not a nod to his head before quickly turning back to his direction.

He wore nothing more than a nice, dark blue flannel which was folded at the elbows with a black tank-top underneath, a pair of kaki shorts and some black vans to match. Atop his perfectly swished brown hair, he styled a simple dark grey beanie and a pair of silver sunglasses to rest over his eyes, shielding the light from his sensitive green orbs as he skated onwards. The werewolf whistled a joyful tune while rolling passed a basket-ball court, stopping his foot to watch the few lads play until getting back on and kicking more speed into his movements to get where he was going a lot quicker. Unfortunately, it didn't, but only to the slightest of difference.

Where oh where are we off to? His strange side called to him, a rush of joy trembling through to his body. He only smirked behind his glasses and stopped once his board nearly grazed the end of the sidewalk, kicking it up into his right hand as he walked through the mall's parking lot. Nikolai tried hard not to cringe at the sudden squealing of a nearing group of girls, having it affect his sensitive hearing quite much, that is, until he spotted neat pairs of perky breasts bouncing in his direction. If it weren't for his human form, his tail would be wagging vigorously without his intention, luckily, he wasn't. He tried to ignore it, but the giggles they made only caused him to keep staring until they finally walked on and inside.

As if he punched himself mentally in the face, he caught the glass door as it was about to swing completely shut, opening it wide and stepping through by himself to finally catch the turning glimpse of mortal females round the corner. He sneaked behind them as they kept moving in a group, but when it got to the corner and looked around, they were no where in his sights. Blasted, he thought, clenching his fists before he narrowed his eyes and sniffed at the air. When he couldn't figure out their scents apart from the rest in the room, he gave up by throwing his hands in the air and sighing at the typical feeling left behind in his shadows.

Grabbing some extra cash from his pocket, he looked for a potential meal, but only finding himself headed to a frozen yogurt place down the hall a bit of ways. It was a coffee, sort-of flavour, one of which he got most of the time, as he was too stubborn to try anything else for the sake of it being a waste of money. Finding a seat, he sat back towards an open booth in the corner and kicked up his feet when he knew none of the workers were watching. There was some pop song playing in the background, which he tried best to tune out for the choice in music. It wasn't his type, and the more he couldn't tune it out, the more frustrated with himself he became. His wolf calmed him, which he did eventually, sighing once before scooping another spoonful quietly back into his mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2014, 2:14 am

The female enter the mall doors in a swish, with her icy blue eyes scanning the crowd. She was wearing a blue tank top with jean shorts, and black sandals. The mall was always one of Elysium's favorite place to go, because of the shops and food, and the other great things. The smells where fresh as alway, she gently smiled before walking over to a make-up store to pick up a few items. Before opening the door the female ran a hand through her silky, brown hair.

Gently the door swung open an instant. Her personal make-up person walked up and gave her a hug. "Long time, no see El we have new collections that will look gorgeous on you." She nodded and followed the young girl as she shown her the new items, Elysium even bought some of it and then she went to her usual and got some more. Walking up to the cashier she paid for her stuff and moved on out. Grabbing a map she sat down on the bench and began to read off it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2014, 2:53 pm

As the brute sat quietly in his spot, he ate his frozen, coffee flavoured yogurt and was just beginning to feel relaxed until a shining young beauty sat on a bench not even a shop away from the little yogurt palace he was in. He watched her for a short second before getting up from his spot. Skateboard in one hand and his personal frozen treat in the other, he took them both out and walked nonchalantly in the mall's hallways. He acted as if she weren't even there as he ate the rest of his remaining treat, throwing it away in a trash car next to her bench and peacefully taking a seat next to her. He didn't look at her at first, and then made a move by slowly sliding over and resting his palm behind her on the bench.

He looked at her with his usual charm and friendly smile, granting her some space to speak before he dove in, "So.. what brings you here? It's not everyday I see something so beautiful and sitting so alone.." Nikolai held back a flirtatious laugh and leaned away in his seat, putting his hand over his skateboard, but also still looking at her. There was something about this immortal creature that made his normal green eyes twinkle, "I'm Nikolai." He held out his hand, hoping she'd take it and allowing him to kiss the top of her knuckles, "You must be the woman of my dreams." He winked and stood up before her, stepping back in case she wanted to go away from his antics. The werewolf was used to that with the ladies, he liked a good chase after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2014, 3:22 pm

As nymph was so caught up reading the mall that she didn't even notice the male until he spoke. Her icy blue eyes lifted up and she gave her big white smile, she had to give it to him he did have charm."well hello there, I'm Elysium and I'm just here to pick up a few things here and there. She put up the map and lifted her and took his gently. If she want to she could go in for kill, but nah she was going to give him a run do his money a bit.

She used her other hand to toss her hair over her shoulder. "and may I ask the same question?"The female giggled gently as she crossed her tanned legs with ease. Well of course she used this type of behavior from guys, some times she liked it sometimes she didn't, and usually her decision is based on the guy. Right now she sure was loving it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2014, 7:53 pm

Once he allowed her hand to be freed from his gentle grasp, he stuffed his hand in his pocket and used the other to hold his skateboard off the side so it was out of her way, as any gentleman would do before a beautiful lady. "Cool name. I don't hear it a lot, you must get compliments like that around here all the time, huh?" He asked, ruffling his hair and then fixing his hat to fit backwards atop his head. Nikolai tilted his head and wondered for a moment, pursing his lips and rocking on the balls of his feet in thought, "Hmm. No reason, really." he pointed to the little frozen yogurt shop, "I was hoping to just hang out a bit around here and see what all I can find to entertain me. I was over there when I noticed you sitting all alone, eating my food and stuff.. Thought you could need a handsome friend to escort you around the mall." He shrugged, smiling at her still.

She sure was stunning, and it wasn't like this every day for him to be so infested with a girl's beauty. Perhaps this was apart of her immortality, it was nothing he was immune to according to her smell, which only made him curious. This made him wonder if she knew that he was a werewolf, or if she could know that anyway. "I was just gonna go check out the arcade or maybe a couple game stores, maybe buy a new skateboard. I don't know.." He said quietly, then looking up with a shy smile, "Want to come with? I can buy you some ice-cream and we can have a chat, I guess.. You don't have to.." Nikolai asked sheepishly and chuckled to try and laugh it off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2014, 11:28 pm

She couldn't help but give a little laugh."nope I usually come her once and a while, but thanks, that's really nice to say. Elysium twisted a piece of her dark hair around her finger. ""hmm... Interesting, interesting indeed." her voice was flirtatious and calm at the same time. She bite at they of her lip as her mind was in the process of thinking. The male seem familiar in scent. She been with many creatures, but she couldn't but a finger on his. The talk of ice cream and the arcade brought her back to look at the male. Hey why not she had time to kill and plus she wanted to learn about this Nikolai. Grabbing her bags she stood up from the bench and smiled brightly."sure I would love to come along." her his looked into his as she nodded her head,"okay lead the way, and I will follow."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2014, 11:55 am

A mental note to try that with other females popped into his head, and he was sure to remind himself just that if it were to work in the future. The possibilities were in fact endless, he granted, but there were some hopes to be let down as well, which he intended and did not fear most of all, "Allow me, m'lady." He did a small bend and smirked, playing a role as a gentleman would in the old'en years, or so he accounted from when he was that age. Oh how long ago has it been, a century to say the least, he thought. Putting out his arm, he allowed her to hold onto his as a great lady would back then, giving him the ability to walk around in style with a beautiful woman at his side to enjoy a lovely evening upon the mall's boundaries.

As they walked to the center of the mall, he sniffed the air and used his tracking expertise to find the way around here. Of course, by memory, he knew the place by the back of his hand, but they tended to move stuff very frequently around it seemed. First, he went to the ice-cream parlor and looked to her, "What would you like?" Glancing to the cashier, he put money on the table he had spared in his pockets and looked over the menu with a squinted, thought-filled-gaze. "Hmm.. I'll have.. a.. Large chocolate cone, with sprinkles. And for my lady...?" He waited for her to answer, and when she did, he smiled and nodded to the man before paying. Once they had their ice-cream treats, he took her back where they came from and down a different hall which would lead to the arcade.

Already he could hear loud noises and shooting-like vibrations pulse through the floor into his sensitive ears. If he were in wolf-form, his tail would be wagging a fast as it possibly could, as it was obvious in the color of his green eyes did the arcade bring him some joy. Maybe he could pull some moves on this Elysium while playing some of the games, there was always a risk to take, he thought. Perhaps she would come to like him, get to know him a lot better than what he just appeared to be. "What would you like to play first?" He asked with a widened, dashing grin and bright eyed expression.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 27th 2014, 10:48 pm

After eating her ice cream she followed beside Nikolai until they got to the arcade. She looked inside to she guys and girls of different ages and size playing games and talking about their lives. Her blue eyes saw guys who passed by scanning her body up and down, some even smiled at her in a flirty way. But she didn't pay them no attention. As she was already accompanied by her newly found friend.

As they was in the arcade she heard her brute asking her what she' would like to play first."hmm.... I don't know, this my first time being in an arcade so I guess I'll follow you." this in fact was true. She grew up on a beach and usually she would just hang out outside, when she was in high school she went to the mall and just shop. Only if he knew what she was a care free girl who loves to have fun. But in small baby steps she will reveal her true color as she doesn't want to scare him of or maybe hurt him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 8th 2014, 7:34 pm

Sirina had come to the mall to get some new shoes and a new pair of beats and a new Iphone 5 but first she wanted to see if she could make a friend or two. Looking around she just smiled at everyone then went and got what she needed and sat at a food court table. She was full but got some human food so she would seem normal.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 8:01 pm

Vanessa was walking around the mall since she needed to get some new clothes that would fit better and as she does she glances around at the people like she didn't want to be there. Her green eyes dart from place to place. Her mind was taking in all the information it could from each person her eyes landed on and as she enters the food court she scents another of her kind and instantly searches the court for them and finds a girl sitting by herself who seemed to be acting like she was human but hadn't touched the food in front of her and she starts to make her way over to the girl. As she nears her she looks the girl over more thoroughly before she speaks to her, "Um....excuse me....do you know where Victoria's Secret is?" she asks her and looks down to hide her face and act embarrassed though she couldn't blush anymore except after a feeding. She plays with a lock of her hair as she waits for an answer and was glancing at the girl every so often.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 8th 2014, 8:18 pm

Looking up at the girl she smiled. Her electric blue eyes glowing softly as she spoke. "It's down on your right after Starbucks." Looking up and down the girl's body she winked and then giggled. Sipping her coffee she looked at her. "But you're welcome to join me." Her brown hair fell slightly over her face and her white tanktop strap slipped down her shoulder and she moved it back up.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 9:00 pm

"I....I really don't want to bother you but you look like you have more fashion sense than I do...." she says and it may have been true since she was standing there in a sweater and long baggy jeans. She even had combat boots on under them. She looks at the girl, "I understand if you don't want to..." she adds. She figured they could talk more freely in a store where people try to keep to themselves. Her green eyes meet Sirina's brilliant blue ones for just a second and she didn't seem quite so timid for that split second. Her auburn hair was hiding her face and most of her eyes from everyone other than the girl she was talking to. She did seem uncomfortable just standing there though and that was due to her years of constantly having to be on the move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 8th 2014, 9:07 pm

"If it means more shopping I would love to help you." Giggling she took the girls hand and lead her to Victoria's Secret. We will start here. A woman's go to have the proper support." Winking once more she looked at the girl. "Do you know your cup size?" Sirina could not tell under the girls clothes.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 9:15 pm

As she is dragged through the mall by the energetic girl she was casting glances around to see if she was making too big of a scene. Luckily it just looked like a couple of teenagers having fun. When they enter the store she looks at Sirina and shakes her head, "No I don't," she admits since she hadn't been able to shop until now. The last meal she had was easy enough to work over that she got several thousand dollars off of him before she had her meal. She looks around the store and didn't want to have the people at the store help her since she felt cold to the touch. She then licks her lips and moves towards one of the dressing rooms and grabs on the way a few bras that were lager sizes than the one she was wearing that had become really restricting. If needed in her purse was a blood bag to tide her over until she was able to find another sucker to lead along. Her eyes track the people around her and Sirina while she opens the changing room door and pulls Sirina in with her and finally looks her in the eye for real this time, "Sorry about the show but I don't like to draw a lot of attention to myself among the humans."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 8th 2014, 9:57 pm

Smiling she looked at her and then the bras and then back to her. "Well come on. You have to try them on." Pulling out her phone she smiled then a text popped up and she giggled then replied and then put it away. "I don't like to draw attention either. But I have to say you are pretty cute."
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next