Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 1zeayo8
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 29yqv6x
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 15mjm6d
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 Zxuoaa
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 33jsk1w
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 Avg1p1
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 244a3j5
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 35j0085
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 20qz34n
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 6445n9
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 353du94
Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 W6xf1c

Main House - Dante's Home

+6
Zoey Carlile
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Samantha Deadwood
Kiba Frost
Dante Hawthorne
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main House - Dante's Home - Page 5 Empty Re: Main House - Dante's Home

Post by Dante Hawthorne December 6th 2014, 10:15 am

Just wonderful, hunters on their land. Now how they managed to get anywhere close to the territory was beyond him as he was sure that he had picked a safe enough location far from where any humans would wander. The only way that they could have possibly found them was if they followed one of his wolves. They probably had been tracking Zoey... "Dammit." He muttered to himself as he watched the healers get to work on the bleeding young girl, frowning visibly. His attention turned to Thane as the male spoke up and offered his services to which Dante respectfully declined with a small shake of his head."It is too risky to send out any wolves at this time. They'll be expecting it..." He explained to the new male, appreciating that he would go with him despite the risk. However, Dante was still not completely comfortable with him yet so he was weary of going off anywhere with him. Looking back at the wolves, he studied them for a few moments before returning his softened gaze to the young lycan that had been shot and shook his head a bit. It was one thing to attack an adult, but they had gone for one of their young, and that didn't sit well Dante. Not one bit. True he barely knew Sam's daughter though he still felt anger towards the men that had done this.

They would get back at the hunters all in due time. He just hoped that it was only three like Sam had said so that there were no witnesses; in time he would got out and help dispose of the bodies once he felt it was safe enough to go out there. Watching one of the new females as she worked on Zoey and soon had her all stitched up nicely, he gave her a nod of his head and cleared his throat,"To those of you who have just joined us on this night, we will have to delay our discussion concerning placement till tomorrow morning. For now I only ask that you give us some time alone." Referring to Sam and Zoey, he eased his way to their sides and stood rubbing Sam's back in small circles as he tried to sooth her somewhat, eyes turned towards the young girl. He wanted to tell them that all would be fine but Dante found it difficult to promise as predicting the future was near impossible. All one could do was hope that she had a quick and easy recovery and hope that the bullet didn't leave any lasting damage.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison December 6th 2014, 10:54 am

Eva nodded softly at Dante and uttered few words. "Yes sir. And Sam I wish your daughter speeding healing which will come as long as she rests. If there is a issue that needs healing I hope to help in any way I can." She bowed her head and did what Dante wanted. She left to the guest wing and picked a room that looked empty and she sighed softly.

She gently sat on the bed and sighed. She was tired and hungry but she thought it best to just stay up here. She got out her purse and pulled out a book and began to read. She was brainy of sorts but mainly a loner. She was used to being alone so this would take some time to get used to. She slowly got off the bed and pulled out her clothes. She wanted to get comfortable but not to comfortable.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Dracalla December 7th 2014, 10:01 am

Thane nodded to Dante and though he wanted to go look for them on his own but since he had to try and get along and show he could follow orders. Heeding what Dante said he would stay in the area tonight and leave them be since they needed some time together. He headed back outside and shifted to his wolf form before he trotted off into the near by woods and finds a place to curl up for the night that was somewhat sheltered and lays down. His mind was going over what had happened and wondered what kept them here and not hunting down those humans who had harmed one of their own. His instincts were calling for him to go find these men and put them in shallow graves but his logic was telling him not to cause trouble for the pack he was trying to become a part of. With an audible huff he tries to clear his mind and lays his head on his paws in an attempt to get some sleep in this place he would hopefully call home one day. "May the gods grant me peace while I sleep this night...." he mumbles a prayer to his patrons and closes his eyes, ears perked to listen for anyone who may approach him.
Thane Dracalla
Thane Dracalla

http://lucani.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 7th 2014, 11:57 am

Slowly she began to make her way out of the cabin, the one that was furthest away from everyone. The smallest but cutest cabin she could have picked out as being an omega came. She was a timid little wallflower who got scared by just the rustle of leaves. However, she was the wolf that the others pushed around. Teased her continually and taunted on how that she was a little runt. She was, smaller then most she was a five foot even but she didn't mind that much. Her curves fit her perfectly and she had toned legs, her skin had turned pale due to the lack of sun. Although she was an omega she was far less than pretty. She glanced around her bright aquamarine orbs just shifting around the area as the moon shone through the trees to give her light so she could watch her step.

Jumping over the stream she placed her bare feet against the cool stone and stepped forward. She twirled softly before stepping on the next stone her feet elevating to the tips of her toes for a moment as the little ballet dancer returned to the balls of her feet. She did a switch leap to the next stone and regained her balance before twirling and jumping landing on the other side of the brook. She smiled softly as she began to move off again enjoying how the earth felt against her toes that were painted a pretty cherry apple red.

That's when she paused as she looked to where she smelt blood, why, why was there blood? She always missed the excitement, moving towards the cabin unaware that there was a certain stranger nearby. The innocent creature continued on wanting to at least get a glimpse of the action. Not noticing where she was going she felt something brush against her feet, it was soft and warm and before you know it she tripped right on top of him. Instantly falling to the ground with a yelp she looked and quickly her eyes widened as she saw the orbs of a wolf gleam in the darkness. She quickly began to move backwards, "I'm-Im-I'm s-s-sorry." She stammered on her stutter falling into place as she was pretty overwhelmed at the moment. She took in a deep breath, "I didn't see you." The little omega yelped as she cowards her head down as she began to shift the small female's tail was hidden between her legs as her ears pulled down against her skull as she moved to hunker her form near the floor.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison December 7th 2014, 12:05 pm

Eva couldn't sleep and she left the house and shifted into her wolf form and decided to sleep outside where she would be more comfortable. She was a good sized she wolf a little above average size but not as big as Sam. Her coat was pure white despite her hair being almost black in her human form. She walked along the trails when she noticed a large male and a small female wolf and she snuffed softly. She looked at the male and smiled and then to the female and blinked.

She was still used to being a loner so she didn't get to close. She was tired and plopped down and looked up at the sky. The moon shone down brightly and her white coat seemed to glow. She sighed softly and laid her head on her paws. She looked at Thane and snuffed softly.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Dracalla December 7th 2014, 12:15 pm

His ears had twitched as he heard some movement but he didn't move since it didn't sound like anyone who was trying to do anything other than move to the cabin. When the small woman fell on top of him his eyes opened and he looked at her with his ears half back and suppressed a growl that was in his throat as she seemed to be more scared of him just laying there than anything which he found odd until his mind recalled what the omegas were like in the packs. The lowest on the totem pole with little to no respect in the pack, the ones who were picked on and tormented by those higher than them in the pecking order and his eyes grew a little softer. He slowly got up and noticed that a white female had wandered over and laid out in the open as well, she smelled familiar to him and he realized she was one of the ones that was out in the woods when the Alpha had addressed him.

He nodded to Eva and then moved over to Anastasia and nosed her head a little then licked it, his mind reaching out to her's, No need to fear me little one I'm not going to harm you, he says to her and sits down before looking at Eva again and gives a huff back since he figured she was having some issues sleeping and they had interrupted his attempts at sleep. He kept his temper in check though since he had to play nice and it irked him that the Omegas always ended up being the physical or emotional punching bags for the others in the pack. Eva would have some decent status if she was accepted as a healer in the pack.
Thane Dracalla
Thane Dracalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison December 7th 2014, 12:28 pm

She looked at the omega and smiled. She then looked back at Thane and thought to him. "I'm sorry if I interrupted your sleep. I just couldn't sleep in a bed." She rested her head and softly huffed she was tired and could sleep in a new place. Her blue eyes looked at him and she couldn't help but like what she saw.

Her tail twitched along with her ears when she heard the wind blow and she sighed softly. She was nervous if what tomorrow would bring. Would she be accepted as lead healer? She hoped she proved herself with the healing today. Her mind raced at the things that could happen and she was getting nervous.

(Hey Thane are we still on with our plans for Eva and Thane?)
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 8th 2014, 9:47 pm

Annie just watched the large male her form continuing to hunker down as her ears pulled back, a soft whine escaping her as he began to get up. She was practically on the ground now, she didn't want to get in trouble. She was steal healing when that she-wolf had snapped at her when the male she was with had starred at her too long. Annie was punished for being well, an omega. She was just a punching bag for the other wolves, she didn't turn her eyes away from the male. Even as a white furred she-wolf escaped from Dante's home she dared not to look away. Terrified she began to shake and then began to slowly back away, trying not to make herself noticeable.

That's when he began to walk over towards her and she felt his nose pressed against her form then a rough tongue fall against the top of her head. She looked, well, surprised. Did he just, yeah... She looked upwards at him and slowly began to unwind her muscles as he had said he wouldn't harm her. The she-wolf gave a small wag of her tail as she eased her head upwards to gently lick under his chin thanking him for being merciful towards her. She pulled away the smaller she-wolf just gazing at the large male and soon her eyes went towards the female and she eased her form behind Thane. Hearing other wolves as well she shrunk behind him as she looked to him for comfort considering he was the only wolf to have shown her much of any mercy here, well, besides Dante but even then only he had so much to do with an omega, "Thank you..." She said softly.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Dracalla December 9th 2014, 2:40 am

Thane shakes his head a little at Eva, "I wasn't sleeping yet," he says to her, "My instincts are crying at me to leave this place and to make sure none here know that I've left. I've been alone along time so this is hard for me." He tells her this to let her know that he wasn't big on being around others, he didn't even have any luggage to speak of with him since he was almost always on the move. It had been a long time since he had even been in a house, almost two years now since he had ventured into a civilized area well if you can call a pack civilized. He noticed that Anastasia was trying to hide behind him while he talked to Eva, this amused him a little bit since he was just a likely to take off himself right now.

Looking back at Anastasia he nods his head at her, "No need for thanks little one, you have nothing to fear from me and for now I will not let the other one hurt you. I give you my word on that much, though it may not be worth much to you." He was trying to get them all to get along well enough for right now, he didn't want to fight or see a fight right now. His nerves were nearly shot and it was going to be a long night as well as a long day tomorrow, talking with the Alpha was hard enough but then he had to try and get to know the others in the pack. It was also bothering him that there were hunters that had come close to this place, he wondered why the Alpha was letting it be on the word of one worried and obviously distracted mother wolf. If it were him he would have been out there and hunting these hunters who had assaulted and attempted to murder one of the pack. Shaking out his coat he starts to wander back over to where he was laying before walks a circle to even out the ground a little more before he lays down and tries to keep his instincts in check for now, maybe talking to these two would be a good distraction for him.
Thane Dracalla
Thane Dracalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeli Wolfencross December 9th 2014, 11:11 am

( Not sure If it's too late to post to the previous time with the loners but...here it is. It's short since my character was pretty much ignored by everyone))

Angeli had left moment after her shield had surrounded them. She hadn't known if it was accepted, or if head noticed it in the brief moments when it had been up, but soon upon letting it emerge, she had made it shrink to surround only her as she made a quiet exit. She stood outside the house, soon laying down with her head on her paws. Her ears flicked worriedly as she listened in, and when the alpha asked to be left alone with the females she stood and ran into the forest. She had let her guard down a moment when shed seen the injured pup, it wouldn't happen again. At least, that's what she told herself.
Angeli Wolfencross
Angeli Wolfencross

Character Info
Characters Owned: Coltrane Irae Necavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood December 9th 2014, 5:44 pm

Samantha didn't leave her daughter's side though had soon had to give the healer room. Pressing her lips against Zoey's pale hand she released it but stayed close protecting her young as she shielded the female's form with her own body. Her gaze occasionally landing on the different people in the room as she gave a small frown and was suddenly shifting uncomfortable. She just wanted to be alone with her daughter and of course she needed Dante to help her coat with this. Terrified of her daughter's health she watched as the new female began to stitch her up and put salve on it. Looking away for a brief moment she turned to hear Zoey yell at the healer not to touch her. She snarled darkly and went in front of the injured pup, "Thank you..." She snuffed though her gaze was slightly soft as she knew that all she was trying to do was help the young wolf. She moved towards Zoey and watched her run over the wound with her hand, quickly she regripped her small hand and pressed her lips towards Zoey's forehead, "No, you can't do that sweetheart." She said softly.

Soon enough she heard Dante's deep voice rumble through the room, she wasn't really sure what he had said but soon enough all the other wolves were beginning to disappear. She watched them and growled when someone had come to close towards the couch. The female gave a small sigh in relief as the other's had soon vanished, "I'm going to be right over there, just get some rest, you'll be back home when you wake up." She whispered softly and began to leave the young wolf's side. Slowly she moved towards the Alpha her eyes with tears as she took in a deep breath, she wouldn't cry not in front of him. Samantha gave an easy smile and practically dropped as she leaned onto the other, "I've never been so scared in my life." She frowned.

Looking over towards her daughter Sam was just glad she was okay though soon enough she looked up at Dante. Her bright grey orbs looking into his bright pools of beautiful blues. She made sure Zoey wasn't looking or at least had her eyes closed. Giving a small smile she quickly moved to her tip-toes as she kissed him softly against the cheek, not sure if he would accept it or not but she didn't really care, "I don't want to move her, at least not yet. So, can we just crash here for the night?" She asked softly.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison December 9th 2014, 6:10 pm

Eva had looked at the Omega and smiled once more. "I won't hurt you. I know how Omega's are treated so why add to it?" She got up and moved to the Omega and gently nuzzled her head and then gave her a small lick on her ear and then turned and went back to her spot and laid on her side.

Looking back at Thane she nodded. "I have the same feeling I have been a loner since I was thirteen. I might not have the feeling as strong as you but I know what it feels like to not trust others and just want to be alone." She sighed softly and curled up. Her tail twitched as she saw a wolf take off from Dante's house and she snuffed softly. It was one of the loner females from earlier that day. Looking at Thane she thought in her mind that he seemed like a strong wolf. A good looking one at that. Not to mention a person she could have conversations with. She laughed at her thoughts and then shook her head as to try and get rid of the thoughts hoping he did not hear them.

She looked up at the moon and just wondered what her life would have been like if her parents were still around. Recounting that night of finding them all dead made her cringe softly and a small whimper escaped her muzzle and she rested her head once more. She looked to Thane and sighed.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 9th 2014, 7:32 pm

The she-wolf starred towards Thane as he had began to speak this time to the unknown female with the white fur. The multi-colors of her own fur were unique, her small frame had made her quick and that's what she liked. She was faster then most wolves, for what she lacked in strength she gained with speed and with speed she could get away faster. Hide into small places and pray that she doesn't get caught by whatever was chasing her. It seemed to work, especially for her. Anastasia's eyes went towards the wolf and watched as she had began to come closer. Hearing Thane's words she gave a small smile and settled next to him.

Though soon enough he began to move and the she-wolf just was continuing to advance forward. She knew he was lying they were both going to finish her off. She hunkered down and felt the she-wolf's tongue against her head. The same display Thane had given her, she frowned and backed away rather quickly. She hated feeling like this... So helpless. Quickly she moved away from the two of them and ran off towards Thane. As he began to settle down the younger wolf moved towards him. Hesitant, but he had said he wouldn't hurt her and let anyone else harm her. She gave a small wag of her tail and move to settle next to the male. Moving she laid down beside him her nose nuzzling his shoulder as she yawned softly.

She was pretty much a puppy in his eyes, even though she was sixteen she didn't think she was that young. Practically an adult in wolf years, older then an adult. She gave another wag and just yipped softly, though she pulled her ears down and hid her tail under her form. She gave a weak smile, "I'm Anastasia by the way, but you can call me Annie." She started out, "Strange... I could never make it out there alone, I've always been with a pack. Well, until I lost them then, Sam found me and brought me here." Well, she had made it out there for a month or so before she was brought back but even then she had her head down and stayed away from people and objects. The forest was safer then the streets of that city anyway.

Her ears flickered towards Eva and watched as she continually just starred at Thane as if he was a piece of meat on display. She gave a small chuckle and eased towards Thane's ear to tug at it playfully. The wolf's bright aquamarine eyes just looked at the other female and tilted her head then looked back to Thane. Had they met before? No, they were just loners so of course not but it was strange. She must have been attracted towards him, she wouldn't blame her. He was a large brute and even though had a hard exterior she knew he had a good personality. If one at all since he hid his expressions fairly well. Annie soon had felt like she was interrupting something and especially if the she-wolf wanted him she didn't want to be in a fight. Her ears fell back down as she began to slowly move away from the male and her tail still tucked as she began to saunter away. No one would want to be around an omega anyway, it would ruin their status possibly with the other wolves.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile December 9th 2014, 11:04 pm

((Angeli, just have your charrie come and sneak up, and talk to Zoey <333))

A faint blush crept across Zoey's freckled cheeks as Sam's plump lips brushed against her forehead. And then Sam left her. Sam went across the room to lean, touch, and be with the alpha, and Zoey felt jealousy sink in. But she turned away, inspecting her now closed up wound with interest.She's mine. Don't touch her. She wanted to cry out to the alpha, but she kept her mouth shut. But she didn't listen to Sam, and her hand went back to her stitches were she clawed at them, teeth biting and ripping the skin from her bottom lip.

And she tried to stand. It didn't matter about the lack of clothing or who she was with, or even the fact that she been shot, bled out, and now had to stay in a house full of strangers. She wouldn't just lay there. This wasn't her home. This wasn't her land. She wanted to be in Sam's arms. She wanted to be back in her own bed. But she was tired, achingly so, and Zoey threw herself back down and growled, eyes glaring up a the ceiling as she huffed, her breath sending the strands of her cropped bangs out of their original position, which was across her forehead, before she reached up and straightened out her bangs once again, grumbling as many curse words as she could.
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne December 11th 2014, 10:30 pm

The male watched as the wolves dispersed without any sort of hesitation which was a relief; there was so much to do at this point and he needed to tend to them one at a time. Chewing his lip, he couldn't help but feel partially responsible for the event this evening and it was eating away at him. Had he never knocked into Sam earlier things may have gone differently and Zoey could have been spared the trauma. They wouldn't have gone to see a healer, he wouldn't have caught scent of the pheromones she gave off and he most certainly wouldn't have taken advantage of that... multiple times. In his mind, this all made sense, but he didn't dare say anything aloud knowing how ridiculous it would sound to Sam. Turning his soft gaze towards the woman, he eased his arms around her in a gentle embrace and rubbed her back in small circles while he tried to get her to calm down a bit."She's going to be just fine. All she needs right now is plenty of rest." He assured the other and looked towards the teenager who he noted trying to remove her stitches though gave up. Dante shook his head a bit."I have a feeling that keeping her from moving around too much is going to be an issue." The male sighed quietly, still rubbing at the she-wolf's back.
Dante looked down meeting her moon-like gaze with a brilliant blue of his own he gave her a reassuring smile hoping to bring her some comfort during a most unnerving time like this. He felt for her though wasn't exactly the best at expressing it. Doing so was a bit difficult for him as the male had little exposure to these sort of occurrences. Dante watched the she-wolf lean up closer to him and felt her soft lips upon his warm cheek after she checked to make sure her daughter wasn't paying any attention to them, odd, but he went with it. He smiled down at her and returned her action with a quick nuzzle before she spoke. Of course he had not a problem with that at all."Oh well of course you two may, that isn't an issue at all." Nodding, he looked between the two then back at Sam and said,''I'll go grab some pillows and a couple of blankets for the two of you." He was hesitant to pull away but did so in a gentle manner and began to make his way upstairs to his own wing, looking over his shoulder.''I don't lock my door.'' Dante hoped she got the hint as he was trying to be subtle about it without just coming out and offering his bed to her.

Grabbing a few super comfy pillow and warm blankets for the two of them, he started to descend the stairs and first moved over to Zoey and smiled gently at her."Here you go, sweetie." He said in a friendly yet soft tone as he offered the young she-wolf one of the pillows and covers. Being careful, he got her situated before placing the other on the opposite couch for Sam if she decided that she would sleep downstairs tonight. He figured she would to make sure that her daughter was alright till morning and Dante respected that."If either of you need anything, just holler. Good night." Dipping his head at the two of them in farewell, he shifted his gaze to Sam's and allowed it to linger there for a bit longer before turning and heading up to his room.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeli Wolfencross December 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

The dark she-wolf ran , then turned one way and kept along the edge of the tree line, yet just out of sight. It wasn't purposeful, just something she had gotten used to doing, yet with the frantic lope and reckless movement, she was creating a bit more noise than usual and letting her fur contrast with lighter coloring in certain parts as she turned and dashed back, then turned again. She felt a strong pull to head back to the house, her inner barrier feeling compelled to lower for a moment . She was beginning to feel oddly responsible for the pup, and against her better judgment, she ended up speeding up and turning back towards the house. She stopped when she was standing near the center of its frontside, still under the cover of the trees , but blending in now completely into the shadows and still as a statue. the scent proclaiming that she was in heat was still strong, even more so as the time passed... She sat, staring at the house entrance and her ears flicking this way and that every once in a while. She had seen the alpha go inside with the mother of the pup, and she guessed he had been offering comfort , but she wasn't sure as she hadn't seen much before they headed in. She stood and stepped forwards, then back, after another brief moment she quietly approached the front door.

She wanted to slap herself as she remembered that shifting at the moment was not an option, as she was in heat and showing herself to who knows how many eyes in human form may not be a good idea considering what the male population might be. She moved to one side of the house, unsure of what to do...it was late, and if she knocked or scratched at the door she might wake them. She sensed that the pup was awake though, and by just having seen her, she judged that the pup might not want to stay down or give up easily. She finally gave a small whine, quiet , but placing her muzzle by the door so that maybe, just maybe it would pass through the wood and alert someone to her presence. She nearly ran off again, waging an inner battle with herself. She'd just met them....or exchanged a few growls with me anyways, and she already felt attaché dto the pup somehow. What was wrong with her? She wasn't the type to form motherly bonds, she was still young and heck, this was her first time in heat surprisingly.

Yet she couldn't make herself go away ...so she left it to chance. Maybe someone heard her whine, maybe they didn't. She'd sleep out here if she had to, but if someone came to greet her...she try and be by the pups side.
Angeli Wolfencross
Angeli Wolfencross

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood December 16th 2014, 2:31 pm

The she-wolf's bright silver gaze had held onto the large brute as he held her. Her body registering to his touch as if she couldn't get enough, his fingers that made slow circular motions on her back made her feel comfort. She sought after it, craved it. She quickly widened her eyes why did he make her feel like this? They were supposed to be enemies, well, they weren't anymore instead they were... Who the hell knows. All she knew is that she liked when he touched her. Her eyes slowly went towards Zoey and she felt Dante nuzzle near her neck. She fought back the urge to give him a nuzzle or a nip. She watched her daughter try and get up and she gave a small huff and watched her claw at the stitches. She knew she wanted to go home and maybe it was for the best but she couldn't move her. Not yet. She barely had the strength as it is and Zoey didn't want anyone touching her. She moved her hand to where her own stitches were her fingers touching the ends as she pulled softly knowing they would dissolve soon.

As he had said it was no problem for them to join him at his place she sighed in relief. Her muscles were screaming for her to just rest as he began to pull away she gave a small snuff not wishing for him to leave her. However she moved towards Zoey and settled at her side. Though as she heard Dante say he doesn't lock his door she gave a sly smile and nodded softly. Quickly getting rid of her knowing smile she starred at her daughter. Eyes weary and she slowly nuzzled her daughter giving her a quick kiss against the forehead, "We will be back home by morning." She said with an easy smile.

As the male had began to come back down the stairs she gave a small smile and watched as he began to settle Zoey in. She grabbed the extra pillow and blanket and gave him a soft touch against his hand it was simple but it said a lot how she was grateful for this. She soon watched him escape to his room and she would join him... At least as soon as Zoey was well or if she had request for her to stay with her. She didn't move to the other couch just stayed near her daughter protectively as she just starred at her. She wasn't fragile, even if she was blind Zoey sure as hell was a fighter and a pain in her ass but she was her pain in the ass. Zoey was hers and no one would take her away from her. She rubbed the spot where she had kissed her and returned her bangs how Zoey usually liked them, "I love you..." She whispered softly as a mother and daughter type of love and shuffled away from the other as she went to the other couch.

She placed her pillow then her blanket down and grabbed at her hair, Im going to run and take a shower. So, if you need anything Dante will be happy to help until I'm out." She smiled and began to walk up the stairs though heard a light whine. Her ears shifted a little as she moved her hair from her ears and strained to listen. She didn't hear it again and she gave a small growl as she must be hearing things and continued up the stairs. The she-wolf found the bathroom easily and washed up. A towel around her form as she had only Dante's shirt that was coated with blood as she didn't wish to reuse it. So, might as well go ask for another one. The she-wolf walked towards Dante's room fixing her towel so it was slightly tighter just in case her wolf had decided to get any ideas she was not having sex with her daughter downstairs. She began to touch the knob not sure if she should just open it. Giving a shrug she went right in and gave a small look around. It was nice. A sigh escaped her lips, "Dante?" She asked softly as she neared the bed her fingers touching the post as she leaned slightly on the wood, "Do you have an extra shirt I can barrow?" She asked easily as if they weren't alone in his room, a bed that looked like it could fit five of her as well as her in a towel.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile December 16th 2014, 6:04 pm

"We will be back home by morning."

Teeth peeled and ripped the soft skin of her bottom lip as Zoey listened. She didn't care anymore. She could smell Dante on Sam, as strange as it seemed. They had touched. Envy and jealousy were too awful feelings that wrapped their grabby fingers around Zoey's little heart and gut and twisted them. She felt as though she was choking-she wanted to breathe, but only Sam could help her. But Sam wasn't in love with Zoey like she was with Sam. While Dante had offered and gave Zoey a blanket and a pillow, she had kept quiet, like she was doing now as Sam returned to her. What was she supposed to say? Sam didn't belong to her, and Zoey would have to live with that.

Then Sam left her. Once Samantha was out of the room, Zoey felt a small sound escape her bruised and bleeding lip;a sob. Love was a selfish thing. It had clung itself to Zoey, and kept trying to latch itself on to Sammy, but Zoey was always reminded that it could and would never be;she stifled another cry and it came out as a soft squeak. There was a whine. Someone else was around. Zoey sat up-whatever medicine that healer had given her had worked it's magic-it numbed her pain, but she still felt it;she still felt so sick. She breathed in and recognized the scent of that one female whom had followed Samantha to Zoey. She held out a hand-and stood, staggering over to the closed door. She wanted someone to hold-she brought the blanket Dante had given her and once the door was open, she collapsed. But she reached out and wrapped the blanket around the other she-wolf and herself, and sniffled. She hated feelings. "You can shift back if you want. No one will see you."
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne December 31st 2014, 10:25 am

What a day it had been... It started off bad, got much, much, better, then ended horribly with one of their own injured. All he could hope for now was some peace at least for a short while. Another thing he wished would happen was the end of all the she-wolves in camp being in heat; it was making his wolf stir crazy and putting some stress on his humanity. He found great difficulty in holding it back as he never had had to do before, then again, he wasn't a roving male anymore. Perhaps just keeping himself in his room would suffice... But his wolf wasn't going to let him get much sleep especially with Sam downstairs who it knew was in season and still wanted to get at even though they already had. Dante thought about it and wouldn't mind it as much since she was the only one he would willingly lay  with. He just hoped that earlier after confessing feeling for one another wouldn't affect anything. Sighing, he shuffled across the room and stripped all the way down to skin and hopped into bed. Dante drew the blankets over and snuggled down ready to try and sleep the night away.

Then he heard footsteps. In the hallway heading towards his room, he was certain of that. The door handle turned and he casually lifted his head up to watch the very she-wolf he had been thinking about walk in smelling very sweet and fresh, Dante smiled her way. The male watched her come further into the room and rolled onto his back and sat up a bit as she neared the foot of the bed and questioned whether or not she could have a shirt. He chuckled,''Why, of course." Then without much thinking at all he moved out of bed and started for the dresser. It was not till he was halfway across the room that he realized he didn't have a single thread of clothing on him but tried to act as normal as he could."Will this do?" He asked over his shoulder and pulled out one of his longer shirts that he had no doubt that would cover her well enough. Dante turned back and went through his flannel bottoms,"I've got some pajama pants too that you can just tighten if their too loose." He told her and moved out of the way, motioning to them in case she wanted one. At this point, his wolf was stirring again but he was keeping it under control the best he could.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood January 1st 2015, 2:33 pm

Sam's grey orbs had looked over to see Dante who was laying in bed, she was half tempted to forget the shirt and climb in there with him. As he shifted from the covers and got up she had quickly realized that he was completely nude. The she-wolf inside of her had noticed as well as it began to stir inside her. Damn it. Still in season, it didn't matter that her daughter was downstairs the wolf wanted release. Sam clamped her teeth against her bottom lip as to scold herself for thinking such thoughts. However, she couldn't help herself as his deep voice rang in the air between them and asked if the shirt was alright. She nodded softly afraid to speak, hell, Sam afraid to speak that was a new one.

As he also had pajama pants she usually stuck with just shirts but it wouldn't hurt to just go look. Well, the only reason was that it gave her an excuse to be close to Dante. Clearly, it was a mistake as she turned her gaze upwards. She kept her towel close to her form as she began to walk forward and slowly she grabbed the shirt from him, "Thank you." She said easily and that's when her eyes began to look wolf like as the animal was starting to come forward. The wolf sensed the other struggling and it gave a low rumble from her chest as she waited for the male to come forward and claim the she-wolf once again.

Sam felt her towel fumble as the wolf inside her demanded her to release the cloth that his her curvaceous form. The she-wolf smirked softly and that's when Sam brought herself back and she looked to the towel on the floor and her nude form in front of the other male who was in the same predicament as him, "W-We can't. Zoey is downstairs..." She whispered and she hated to admit it but the humanity side of her wanted him. The wolf resurfaced annoyed that she had been able to get through. She she-wolf grabbed the male's hand and began to twist as her back was facing his own as she walked in a sexy little strut towards the bed. Moving she pushed him downwards as she leapt over him, seeing him as prey. Two dominant wolves in bed together once more and this time Sam's wolf won't submit so easily.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne January 1st 2015, 4:35 pm

His wolf was gnawing at him to be let out and take full control of the male's body; he wanted to continue courting the she-wolf before him and would not stop till it got what it wanted. Dante was weakening and it wouldn't be long before he gave into the canine's demands. Perhaps the only reason he was giving up was due to how he wanted to have a night with her just the two of them and not their wolven selves. It was strange... How they had gone from hating each other to craving the touch of one another, he was certain the wolves had nothing to do with it and that was something he couldn't understand. Dante did admit that he did feel something for her, something indescribable. Chasing such thoughts away from his head he waited for the woman to take the clothes from him that he had offered. Only, she brought on another lovely surprise.

Her robe dropped to the floor and Dante's eyes followed it then back up to her form as he also let go of the shirt and pants he had held onto. His wolf was going berserk at this point where he was flipping back and forth between his humanity and animalistic side, blue eyes flashing gold for a moment before going back. Meeting her gaze he saw in her own eyes that she was also having trouble taming her own wolf but his gaze didn't stay there for much longer before he allowed his eyes to wander her curvaceous form. It didn't take much at this point to get his engine going and lift off had already been achieved. Dante let out a small growl of sorts and felt the woman take him by the hand to drag him to the bed. He obeyed as he was shoved against the large bed and straddled though didn't like being so submissive. Dante was fine but his wolf wasn't having it.

He gave a slightly louder growl and grabbed the she-wolf by the hips as he tried to flip her over onto her back instead. Sure, his walls weren't soundproof, but he didn't think much of it as far as her daughter hearing them went. Clearly it wasn't an issue right now since her wolf was in charge now. Dante's lips fell upon her neck softly at first then turned into nips here and there leaving a few marks upon her fair skin before he moved over her and tried to keep her pinned there. If he could manage so, it was going to be a quick round.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood January 1st 2015, 8:55 pm

The she-wolf noticed the way his body was attracted towards her own as she watched his member start to spring upwards. The she-wolf gave a small smirk and felt him poke her as she was straddling him. She knew the wolf came out to play and so did her own. It gave a small nip towards his neck as she showed her teeth, she wasn't going to give up so easily. However, she felt as his hands grabbed against her hips and as she was pushed to the side and felt him fall on top of her. She looked upwards towards him as she gave a low growl in response. The she-wolf wasn't having it, he may be her alpha but tonight she wasn't going to be submissive like the other rounds.

Feeling him move towards her neck his lips soft at first and soon she felt his teeth grip against the sensitive skin. She could almost feel the hickies begin to form. Giving a low snuff she felt as he hovered over her the pressure against her form to try and hold her down. The wolf wasn't having it as her eyes contorted to a bright gold instead of the stormy hues. She gripped against his shoulders as she twisted as she fought her way on top. Smirking she looked down at him and began to kiss down from his neck to his chest and further downwards.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne January 1st 2015, 9:35 pm

Tonight was going to be very interesting he was certain, it appeared that she wanted to be the one in power tonight and to be Frank his wolf wasn't going to have it. It was the dominant one here, an alpha's alpha, and it wouldn't be subdued. He felt the other start to struggle against him while he was hovering over her just about ready to give it to the she-wolf which caused him to growl out. His wolf knew was was going on but it was a shock to his humanity when the tables turned and she had him pinned down instead. Still poking her with his extended member he bared his teeth back at her as the woman moved lower and lower on his form. Dante was fine with this. Oh how it was encouraged. His canine just wanted to hurry up and mount her. It was as much an external battle as well as an internal which brought great conflict to him on both sides. The alpha tried to push his wolf down and enjoy this time without it; he laid his head back with anticipation of her next actions upon him.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Angeli Wolfencross January 5th 2015, 11:33 am

Angeli had moved to lay down a few steps away from the door, her head raised in one swift and elegant movement, ears flicking towards the door mere seconds before it was opened. She raised herself onto her feet, head lowering to protect her throat instinctually until her eyes settled onto the fallen pup. She rushed forwards, licking at the young females face tenderly. Her tongue met with the salty, sweet taste of the adopted pup, and as it..Zoey..made a motion to embrace her, she stepped back moving to close the door behind her. Afterwards, she moved towards the wounded Zoey, nudging her up, whining softly. She shook her head as she was told to shift, not wanting to.

Her nose in the air, aside from the scent of blood and a faint sense of jealous anger, she senses the beginnings of a heated night somewhere in the house. Her eyes roamed around the room she and the pup where in, not seeing the mother, she growled lowly. The black she-wolf was probably in bed with the alpha, something Angeli found inexcusable considering the pup was left alone. She wouldn't have sensed the arousing scent of flesh wanting flesh, yet this was no normal time for her either due to the season having brought with it her first time of heat. She lifted her head, neck arching gracefully as she howled clearly and meaningfully, alerting the mingling wolves to her prescience. Miffed, she shifted to carry the injured girl back to the couch, listening attentively to signs of the alphas arising so as to be able to shift back before the male entered the room.
Angeli Wolfencross
Angeli Wolfencross

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile January 5th 2015, 12:00 pm

She heard them.
It wasn't hard to not hear them-after all, the house gad grown quiet until Sam and Dante to fool around. And to her utter horror, they kept going. Did they even think about her? Down stairs, all alone? Did they even care? "Of course not." Scoffed the child as she rolled her eyes. But her attention was brought to the she-wolf she could not see as her warm, soft tongue ran across the flesh of her face and Zoey sighed, weaving her fingers through the other she-wolf's fur. The other she-wolf ushered Zoey back inside, but all the girl wanted was to get out. She was beyond disgusted. Dante was touching Samantha and Sam was touching him back;she, Sam, didn't care about Zoey's feelings. Because she didn't know, and even if Sam did know, Zoey was sure that she'd still play around with the alpha male, despite it.

The girl sighed and ran a finger through her straight waves, wishing Sam hadn't left her for the damn brute. But Samantha did. Sam left me down here, probably without a second thought, just to have some fun with some male. Glad to know I mean so much. The child simply wasn't having it-she needed to leave. She didn't care if she needed to heal, still. Her home was the only place she felt safe, and besides...Who would even want to stay in the house with two wolves about to get it on? Zoey would rather jump off a cliff and dye drowning then stay in the house. When the she-wolf shifted into a woman and placed Zoey back near the cough, the girl simply got back up, and wandered back over to the door. "No. No, I'm going home. I can rest there." Whatever that healer placed upon her skin, Zoey's wound had yet to un-numb and she was grateful that the pain had left her, if only for a small amount of time. "Just leave Sam and Dante to do what they want, wolf. And when all is done, don't tell anyone where I have gone off to, alright? I'd rather be alone." Opening the door, the girl hobbled out, blanket wrapped around her wiry body as she waddled away, sighing heavily as she did.

((Oh, Zoey. <333))
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next