Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Main House - Dante's Home 1zeayo8
Main House - Dante's Home 29yqv6x
Main House - Dante's Home 15mjm6d
Main House - Dante's Home Zxuoaa
Main House - Dante's Home 33jsk1w
Main House - Dante's Home Avg1p1
Main House - Dante's Home 244a3j5
Main House - Dante's Home 35j0085
Main House - Dante's Home 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Main House - Dante's Home 20qz34n
Main House - Dante's Home 6445n9
Main House - Dante's Home 353du94
Main House - Dante's Home W6xf1c

Main House - Dante's Home

+6
Zoey Carlile
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Samantha Deadwood
Kiba Frost
Dante Hawthorne
10 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Main House - Dante's Home Empty Main House - Dante's Home

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 12th 2013, 8:45 pm

Main House - Dante's Home Log-cabin-interior-design4
Main House - Dante's Home MWA115

Last edited by Dante Hawthorne on July 26th 2013, 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Main House - Dante's Home Empty Re: Main House - Dante's Home

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 10:51 am

For a while now, they had left the hiking trails and pressed on deeper into the woods, one may think that Dante was lost but he knew better and could draw everything out if you asked him to. He knew this forest like the back of his hand already, well, what he had already explored. And in a few moments he was sure that they would be entering a small clearing, a straight shot across was his lovely domain that he had fought for and won. Dante was proud, very proud at that, for winning such a grand prize. All he needed now was a pack to fill up the emptiness here.

He checked for any odd scents in the air first, any sign that others had ventured near or even on his land. Sure he would welcome them but not if they were posing any threat to either him or his little friend here he brought with him. That was something he would not stand for.''Just a little further, we're almost there." He assured the young girl by his side, offering a smile. Adjusting the bag in his hand with his other clothes, he pressed on crossing the clearing. So far he didn't smell anything out of the ordinary, which was good he supposed, in some ways. Finally, after how many miles he wasn't sure of, but they finally made it to his home, a large and cozy wooden home in the middle of no where. Of course there were other homes in the area but where abandoned as far as he knew for the meantime till other werewolves joined him."Home sweet home. Charming little place isn't it?" Dante asked with a small chuckle ducking inside motioning for her to follow.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 11:09 am

Although she was small and not built for such a journey, Kiba made sure to keep up pretty well. Since last year she had been traveling non stop and finding rocks, caves, and abandoned buildings to crash in. It felt nice to finally have somewhere to call home. When Dante spoke up from the silence to reassure her, she smiled and nodded. She felt fine, like she could keep going for a while more, but I break and a place to rest did sound pretty inviting. Her gaze was still distant from the thought of her old home and the loving family who cared for her. As she had traveled, she had picked up bits and pieces of what she was. She knew one of her parents was also a werewolf. Why was she never told?

Forcing herself, she shoved the questions and memories away. That was for another time, not now. Today should be a good night for she had finally found a friend and somewhere where she could finally belong and be useful, not some loner on her own. When they entered the clearing, she smiled looking at the around from one home to another, it was an amazing place, really. Dante's voice woke her from the daze and she nodded. "It's quite beautiful. She responded, meaning the words but her voice still as distant as the home she had left once before. Growling at herself, she shook her head and smiled to Dante as he ducked inside. She stayed out for a moment, only to contain herself before she was made into a fool. Snap out of it, you're acting like a pup. Her mind snarled and after a moment or two passed, she ducked after Dante and followed him inside.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://protectiveprowlersroleplay.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 11:44 am

Dante was fond of his home, it suited him right to a T and still smelled of fresh cut wood and the breakfast he had cooked earlier that morning, comforting to him. This place provided protection, hidden from the rest of the world, it was a safe place for his kind to just kick back and let their worries cease. They could be their wolfie selves. It was a place like this that he had longed for and now he finally had it... Dante smiled, all of this was putting him in a better mood. Returning inside he set his bag in the living room out of the way of anyone's path and began humming as he ventured into the kitchen for refreshments."Make yourself comfortable, Kiba." He called out from the kitchen, filling two glasses up with water from the spring. Dante wasn't much of a pop drinker, so water or alcohol was all that he had in the house and he hadn't been expecting any guests.

Grabbing the two glasses, he began to move back towards the open living room, thumps of his steps echoing off the smooth wood underfoot. For being out in the middle of no where, he did have a few luxuries besides running water and electric, he was fortunate enough to have a few entertainment devices to kill his boredom. Setting the glasses down on the coffee table he flopped onto the couch.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 11:52 am

The house smelled nice under the young girls nose. It made her smile and the fresh wood smell reminded her of camping. Giggling at the stupid memories, she laid down on one of the couches, her head falling back against the soft cushions that were against it. Dante's voice rang in her ears again and she nodded. Being the nosey girl she was, she allowed herself to gaze around and study the things that filled his house. She smiled and closed her eyes, the place seemed inviting and relaxing all at the same time. It made her feel like she might just fall back asleep.

Hearing a glass hit table, her eyes fluttered open. She hadn't even heard Dante's approach. So much for being alert. She thought to herself. Looking up at him, she nodded, "Thank you." She murmured before pulling the hair tie out of her hair and allowing the blond curls that now became of it to fall down over her shoulders. Looking at the glass of water he had brought, she smiled faintly and picked it up, sipping delicately at the cool liquid.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 12:38 pm

Dante took a few large gulps of his drink, the cool liquid feeling pleasant as it ran down his parched throat. All he needed was water and alcohol, that was it. Content, he placed the glass back down and moved to untie his boots, wriggling his feet out of them he tossed them out of the way beside the couch and laid back. Nearly sinking into the cushion against his back he sighed softly to himself and searched the couch for the remote to the television. Just for some background noise. Flipping it on he turned his icy gaze towards the young girl who also seemed just as content as he was if not more. Clearing his throat, he finally spoke up.

Dante didn't want to be blunt about what was going to leave his lips but he was anxious, anxious about her response in which he sort of had figured out at least he hoped."Pardon me if this seems so straightforward but I was curious about something. I can offer you a room here or a house somewhere in the territory, if you want that is. To be honest I've been longing for a pack." It was quite blunt in his opinion, but he wasn't going to hold back. If turned down, fine, but at least he had made a friend today and that was an accomplishment in itself, Dante was glad about that. When he was a young boy, the only friends he had were the two children that had been with the family that had discovered him and taken him in. They welcomed him in like he was some long lost brother of theirs and in the end he only hurt them... As his mind wandered deeper and deeper into past memories he finally had enough and shook himself of it quickly, no time for dwelling. His attention returned to the light haired girl, eagerly awaiting her answer.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 12:50 pm

Kiba sipped at the drink until it was gone, then set the glass on the coffee table in front of her. The cold liquid seemed to have soothed and awakened any of her limbs that had been asleep or aching. She gave another faint smile. She hadn't had a drink in a while now, or at least for as long as she could remember. When the sound of the television sounded in the background, she smiled and turned her head towards it. She hadn't been in a house with electricity let alone cable.

"Pardon me if this seems so straightforward but I was curious about something. I can offer you a room here or a house somewhere in the territory, if you want that is. To be honest I've been longing for a pack." She took his words into deep thought. This is what she had been wanting for a long time now, but suddenly it felt like such a hard decision. Suddenly it felt like the night she had first changed, the night she had fled from the party, her home, and all she had ever known without a simple goodbye. All those memories at once caused her eyes to grow troubled and the memory almost brought her to tears, they seemed to pick at the lids of her eyes and she lifted her hand to wipe them away before they could fall. If anything had changed these days, she had grown much stronger. Physically and emotionally.

Giving a faint smile, she lifted her eyes to Dante, the trouble and tears fading away as she pushed the memories to the back of her mind for another day. "Of course I want to join, I would love to. But as for where I stay, I don't mind, that's up to you."
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 1:30 pm

Time had seemed to slow right down to a crawl as he impatiently waited on her answer, only causing him to wish for it even more than he had. He normally wasn't impatient but calm, cool and collected, Dante rarely went against his better nature but in a situation like this he couldn't help it. Finally things were going right, it had always started this way before they took a turn for the worst but he was going to prevent that as much as he could possibly do. Eventually after what seemed to be an eternity for the male, time caught up again, and he did all that he could to not leap for joy right off the couch. The way she said it, 'Of course...', it made it that much better, like she had been waiting on his slow tail to get the nerve to ask her. Perhaps he should have earlier but he didn't want to freak her out or rush things too much, he wanted to get to know her a little bit though in the end he was overly anxious. It did bring a bright smile to the male's face though, oh if she only knew how happy he was. But Dante had to remain chill, had to be mature and not go overboard, so he listened further till she had said her mind before he responded.

''Margir takk, vinur minn." Speaking his native language he grabbed his glass, held it up and dipped his head to her before finishing it off, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand."Where ever you feel most comfortable. I don't have a problem with fixing a place up for you or you staying in one of the spare rooms here, there's more than enough room. But I have to warn you about something if you do decide to reside here." It was only fair that he did since he didn't want to frighten her early one morning or scar her for life. Dante mildly rubbed the back of his head, scoffing a bit."I sometimes come back home drenched in blood, and nude nonetheless, and forget to clean up till I awaken. Just thought I'd let you know."
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 1:46 pm

Whether Dante knew it or not the young girl had a very keen sense of smell, one that could find a mouse sleeping in a burrow underground miles away, whether he tried to contain it or not, she could smell the excitement on folding from his body and it caused her to giggle and sort of blush, but just a tiny bit. Her pale cheeks turning a light pink, almost a natural look, but not on her pale ish colored skin. Kiba couldn't help her face to completely light up and a large smile to take over her face. Finally she felt like she belonged somewhere and she had the urge to jump up and hug the sense out of the man who sat on the other couch. She hadn't realized the feeling until she was on her feet. Sitting back down, she shrugged awkwardly. "Er...Sorry about that..Got kind of excited. Where I come from, when you get really excited or amazed you tackle the person who made you that way with a huge hug...Don't think that would be such a good idea right now." She laughed awkwardly, the kind of laugh you give when you're unsure if it was funny or just flat out weird.

When Dante spoke again, she offered another small laugh at the way he rubbed the back of his head and scoffed. Honestly, even if he did come back like that, she would rather stay here. One would think after being alone for about a year she would be okay with it, but she really wasn't. Her nightmares still haunted her and she hadn't had a good nights sleep in a while. Even if she was a house across they wouldn't leave her. She would feel much better in the same house as him. Her eyes wide with memory, she cast her gaze back on him. "If you're really okay with it, I would like to stay in a room here. I don't mind your...situation...Or a house of my own, it's just I have crazy nightmares when i'm alone. Haven't had a good nights sleep since I left my old life." She searched his eyes carefully, watching for some kind of response have expecting him to kick her out or change his mind.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 2:22 pm

Dante was not aware of what her intentions were once she moved to plant her feet on the ground till she placed herself back on the couch and explained herself. Odd, he thought anyways, but each culture was different after all and he was in no place to judge; he wouldn't. Why do so when he was no better than her or anyone else for that matter. Dante held his hands up as if to say just that, that he wasn't judging and sent a friendly smile towards the girl as she laughed nervously."To tell you the truth I'm pretty excited too so don't fret." The male added with a shrug of his own hoping to ease her at least, though this did say something about her, showed that she was more comfortable being around him and he was glad about that.

He had never been able to trust anyone for such a long time that it was beginning to really get to him and he was prepared to live the rest of his life out in near solitude, as a rogue himself. Only when he had overheard others discussing the very place they live in now did his mind change, he gained an opportunity and he took it. They said wonderful things about Sotu, how one could really start a new life and it only suckered him into it more, but humans spoke of a tale told around a campfire. Monsters, creatures, devils from hell, all had once plagued the land and they had a rumor going around that some still existed. Of course he would take his chances here, now look where it landed him. Dante couldn't ask for more...

His attention returned to Kiba once more, focusing now as he slipped out of his thoughts, he listened attentively to her. As long as she was okay with that, he had not a single problem with her staying here. In fact he was hoping for it, he'd like a roommate after all. Giving her a nod as she spoke further he couldn't help but become intrigued but was even more so curious and sorry for the young girl. He knew what she was going through... Dante stared down at his empty glass, frowning slightly, and returned his blue orbs to her."You are not alone, dear. For years dreadful images plagued my mind whenever my eyes slipped close, either my family being mutilated or someone mutilating me. Its been something that has become a part of me that Ive learned to live with. Over time, Ive gotten used to it." Dante's voice began to trail off and his gaze fell towards the floor again, shaking his head and whispering another string of Icelandic words.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 2:45 pm

Kiba smiled knowingly when he explained how he too, had been excited. After he had said that, his mind seemed to fade off into deep thought but she felt more comfortable when he gave her a smile. It made her feel somewhat accepted by him and well, it was a good feeling after all. Her mind also kind of sunk into thoughts once more.

When she was a young girl, she used to read stories of vampires and werewolves. Of how they spent their time fighting one another, a long battle of non stop arguing and hatred. How they would turn the innocent into the hated as well and the battle continued. Her reality now seemed different. Like people had took the ways of her being and twisted it into something was horrible and untrue. At least that's how she felt about it.

She watched as Dante frowned at the glass and spoke to her, listened to how he trailed off, and she did something that she didn't even expect to do. The young girl got to her feet, walked over, and sat beside him, giving him a sympathetic gaze, as if she understood everything he had said. She thought about setting her arm or hand on his back, but let the thought pass without motion. He seemed to be unfamiliar with how humans react to things, and she assumed not to push things to far. She would take her time and give him the time to get used to a companion around all the time. "It's okay, I understand, you don't have to explain too deep to where it hurts you. Mines always the same dream. Fighting off a large white wolf. I think it means something about fighting my inner self, who I really am. I had the dream even before my first changing. But humans pass along horrible stories of werewolves and vampires. Making us sound like bloodthirsty monsters. But we're not. At least not all of us. Some of us just don't understand ourselves, we don't know what we are. We can't always control what we do. We just have to keep moving forward and learn from our mistakes. But we'll be okay in the end. Things get worse before they get better. At least that's what my mom always told me." She spoke smoothly, yet knowingly. It was all the truth. She could feel something deeper in Dante's words and was trying her best to comfort him. Brushing a piece of pale yellow hair out of her eyes and behind her ear, she gave Dante another soft smile, her eyes bright and warm, reflecting a bit of sympathy. "We'll be okay."
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 3:46 pm

Hurt? That feeling was now numb, in a sense, he had felt pain all through his life so much that he didn't feel it at all anymore, like shedding fur; he never felt it. Either that or the many nights drinking his pain away did its number. He felt enough hurt for a lifetime, Dante had actually learned to accept and welcome it. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as she shifted herself to join him on the same plush couch, he noticed how hesitant she was about something, he couldn't tell, but didn't mention anything. It was probably nothing anyways, or at least that concerned him. The male just sat there feeling terrible for turning the mood in the room to one of a low degree; depressing, but they found common ground with each other. He took note of a few things, oh he listened completely to her, but made little mental notes of his own. First, he had never dreamed of his wolf prior to the night he first changed, he only had the images of his lacerated family replay over and over in his head, sometimes himself following the same fate. He had always worried that one day he would meet those wolves again, the ones that dispatched his mother and father and even his baby brother who was an innocent little toddler at the time. It was punishment for eloping and conceiving offspring against pack laws and with rival packs who were supposed to be at war. At times he wished that he was never born just so that perhaps the death penalty would not have been bestowed upon his parents.

Humans... Now there were some monsters. Some could be just as destructive and cruel as his own kind and many others, some capable of even more horrors. He had not met any hunting the heads of supernatural but he had heard tales from those who have lived against all odds after being attacked by such fiends. Their lies about lycans and bloodsuckers alike spread like wildfire, some of it was the truth, what they were capable of. Though no one gave them a chance to show the sweet and tender sides to them, a bullet was placed in their skulls before so. He himself was in her spot before, not knowing or having any firm understanding of what they had become. He was alone through it all, his first shift, his first kill, all of it. For years prior, he thought those monsters that slaughtered his family were just that; monsters. His parents never explained to him what exactly a werewolf was, only told him that he was one and he had to keep it a secret. Everything else, he learned on his own from experiences and mortal folklore.

Dante closed his eyes for a moment, taking everything in to process it in that mind of his. He didn't know how exactly he was going to start but he would find the words eventually, his voice barely raising back to a normal tone, soft and hush-like."We are the monsters they speak of, every one of us is capable of reverting to a primal animal that we once were hundreds even thousands of years ago. When times change, we just evolve into something more cunning and deadly. We'll turn on our own kind for Christ's sakes just like my parent's packs did to them. I had been forced to find out everything the hard way and there was no help for me through it all... Not a lick of it." Dante did not know why he was so suddenly opening up and spilling everything. Perhaps because he felt secure enough, he had finally found someone that understood the male and had shared a loneliness that he had. He had never been able to tell a soul before, and he needed to. Picking his gaze up he allowed his icy orbs to flicker open and turned them to the young girl at his side, Dante gently patted her hand in a thanking way."Things have been worse for a while, now they are picking up... I just hope that your mother was right."
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 4:04 pm

Kiba sat by him and kept still, letting her words do what they had to do to make him feel even the slightest bit better. That was all she was aiming for. But when he mentioned that they were the monsters the humans spoke of, she held back a flinch. She gasped though, and some odd feeling shot through her body. Was she a monster? The pat on her hand eased her a little bit, but it sent her into some kind of trance, those words. So many thoughts, so many things she had forced herself to think, fell on her shoulders like an axe against wood. The young girl felt a growl vibrate her throat but quickly silenced it, taking a deep breath. If she chose to be good, that's what she would be. Whether someone wanted to be good or bad, they should get to choose. They shouldn't be forced into a lifestyle they don't want. It was just too unfair!

She looked up at Dante after a few moments of silence and nodded. "My mother she was a great person." She murmured gently, now understanding the way her mothers temper flared sometimes, the way she would disappear on nights of full moon and be a whole new person on the new moon nights. It all makes sense now... She thought to herself. "No. Not all of us are bad..She wasn't. At least not to us. She protected us from things I couldn't understand. But I know she was just like me, at least now I do. Maybe running away wasn't such a good idea, but now I have to life with it. It was a decision I had to make..She probably thinks I'm dead, or a coward." Kiba sighed and hung her head, but she was right. Her mother was soft and gentle, but running away, or failure was never an option.

Her father , he was never around, it was just her mother, her sister, and her. Her mother could have been there for her, but she was so scared. So childlike, running away like that. The reality struck her so strongly, so unsure, but it was there. And so was all the guilt. "I'm nothing but a coward. But i'll be here for you, i'll protect you now, like she protected me.." She muttered it more harshly that time, scolding herself. Leaning forward she laid her arms on her knees and nuzzled her face into her hands. She cried for the first time she had in as long as she could remember. Cried for all the things she did and didn't do. It was just one of those moments where life gets back at you and unanswered questions are answered.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 6:15 pm

Realizing he left his hand lingering on her own for too long, he withdrew it back to his lap. Just hours ago they had met and already he felt as comfortable as could be discussing things so deep with her, like he was talking to a childhood best friend sharing secrets and whatnot. It was taking a lot off of his chest that had built up over the years and he was finally getting to express himself. His memories of his mother and even his father were very scarce as over time he slowly lost track of those memories and admitted that with his deepest regret, even if he was unable to recall anything he was glad that at least his young friend here could still remember her own and be fond memories at that. That was what Dante thought till she assumed her mother thought of her as dead or a coward, he quickly shook his head at her the moment those words came out.''I dont think so at all, a parent never wants to even let that thought cross their mind even if their child is actually dead. Its the human part of us that controls such an emotion and response." While with his second family he had learned that they had lost their third child as an infant to a vicious disease and learned this first hand. They went about their life normally but he could sense other feelings surging through his adoptive parents. Gently he spoke again,"A coward wouldn't have lasted as long as you have." Dante would leave it at that and let that statement sink in, he didn't need to say any more about it or go into depth for it had many meanings that he hoped she understood. He wouldn't allow her to put herself down like that, it just wasn't right.

Seeing a woman cry was one thing that he didn't care for either, it tugged heavily at his heart. Call him soft but it bothered him too. True, he was known by a few to be a player, but see a girl shedding tears and he turned into a kind and gentle man set on cheering them up. Dante wasn't successful all the time but at least he tried... And now as she sat there sobbing to herself he could not help himself but put one of his arms around her and began shushing her."I think it is you that needs it more than I do Kiba, not because you're a coward, you're not one at all. But you're still a child. And I'll make sure you turn out to be one hell of a werewolf, teach you all that I know." Dante saw much potential in her, and deep down in his immortal heart he could sense that she would.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 6:32 pm

Kiba let Dante's words sink in, and when he wrapped his arm around her, she found herself leaning into him and crying into his shoulder until she couldn't cry anymore. She hadn't felt the embrace of anybody in so long, and it felt like the compassionate side of her had left her. Leaving her with a heavy heart and everything that passion can carry. With a sigh, she allowed herself to calm down and relaxed her grip against him, but didn't move away just yet. Something in the moment required her not to, and she stayed put.

When she had regained her voice and was sure it wouldn't quiver, she sighed softly and rested her chin on his shoulder, her breath softly hitting against it. "Sorry about that..Thank you." She murmured gently, closing her eyes for a few minutes to let everything he said relax and fill her heart. She could feel exhaustion creeping into her body and she leaned against him, her eye lids growing heavy. Thank you, for everything, Dante." She murmured thoughtfully, a faint smile growing on her face.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 7:30 pm

Dante remained quiet and allowed her to turn into him as she soaked his shoulder with her tears, both arms around her now he began softly rubbing her back in a soothing manner, shushing her still. Silence and comfort seemed to be the best right now, for the both of them actually. Dante was going to be there for her and now in return he was receiving similar treatment, she had allowed him to get much off his chest and provide understanding of what he was feeling which made the male's mood turn for the better. The moment dragged on till he didn't here the sobs anymore and Kiba spoke up softly, apologizing and thanking him. Dante shook his head gently,"No need to be sorry, hun. No need at all." The lycan lad pulled back and gently brushed her hair behind her ear swiping a stray tear away. It did him good to see her crying cease, put a smile back on his stubble ridden face; it pained him to see a girl cry like that. Dante's deep voice picked up again, warm and soothing still, as he watched her eyes flicker close."You can come to me anytime, Kiba, for any reason."
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 7:37 pm

She smiled faintly when he brushed her hair away and spoke gently. She felt safe around the male and he kind of reminded her of Alex, except not necessarily in a brother way, yet a really close way. He had the same dark hair and the same tall body. Being around Dante made her feel close to home, like being near him was home. With a slight giggle she poke his nose with her soft finger tips and smiled, her blue eyes shining. "Can you be my pillow?" She giggled lightly, yawning slightly afterwards. To be honest on the inside she was exhausted, but today was the best day she had in a while, and to be honest, she didn't want it to end just yet. She wanted the good moments to last and the nightmares to wait for another not so good night to mess with her mind.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 8:06 pm

Dante gave a deep chuckle as she tapped him on the nose with the tip of her finger, then at her little comment about him being a pillow. He was going to offer her a room upstairs before but when she asked about using his form he couldn't turn her down, it felt rude. And the male didn't want to be rude. Dante nodded with a half smile, allowing her to adjust till she was comfortable enough."Sure, sleep as long as you like." Surely the girl was exhausted and was deserving of a good rest, he had found her sleeping and caused her to wake up after all. Dante turned back to glance at the show playing on tv, watching it mildly amused. But he began to think again, and turned his attention to Kiba for a moment, whispering to her,"And when you wake up, we can go hunting..."
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

Kiba gave another sleepy yawn and curled against his frame, her eyes closing slowly as she tried to fight the sleepiness and then just gave up. Her fingers wrapped gently around his collarbone the way people would curl their arms when they slept. The darkness that covered her was actually peaceful for the first time. Although there was no pictures, just darkness, it was better than the horrid nightmares that seemed to always be there. She couldn't remember the last time she had fallen asleep into darkness or a peaceful dream, and silently she thanked Dante for doing her such a big favor.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 10:04 pm

The sun's rays broke through the thin curtains casting a golden glow through the living room and directly in Dante's face for that matter. Stirring from his slumber he grumbled and cursed lightly, though felt a weight at his side and grew confused. He had completely forgotten about what had gone on yesterday, it didn't come back to him till he laid his icy orbs on Kiba and when they did he smiled and gently eased her off of him onto the couch. She needed her sleep last night and since he didn't hear or feel her fussing he thought it must have been a pleasant night's sleep. Dante quietly moved into the kitchen to fetch himself something to drink and to wake him up even more. What better than a shot of Bacardi? Well, he had more than a shot, more like three or four, but it was enough to get him going. He rather enjoyed a spot of alcohol in the morning.

Looking back into the living room at the still sleeping girl, he returned to flip the tv off and then placed a note on the coffee table, telling her that he would be out in the woods and that her first test was to find him. Dante chuckled softly at it, thinking it would be a fun little came to test her skills and see how good she was at tracking before they went on the hunt. Though as he went to leave, a few unfamiliar scents drifted into camp from the border, too close at that and it got him all riled up. In a good way, he wanted to see what these people wanted. Shifting forms, the snowy white male leaped off the porch and took off into the undergrowth, emitting a loud rumbling howl.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 10:18 pm

Kiba gave a small groan when she felt Dante move her but fluttered her eyes open a crack when she heard the tv turn on. Looking toward the kitchen she saw Dante taking a few shots of alcohol and shook her head, giggling slightly before she rolled back over onto the couch and fell back asleep for a little while.
When she reawoke, the sky was at it's highest and she considered it to be about noon or so. She read the note and gave a warm smile before getting to her feet. With a yawn and a stretch of her back, she was excited to get out in the sun and be back in her wolf form. That was where she felt most comfortable and at one with the nature around her. As she opened the door, unfamiliar scents filled her nose. By the smell, one was werewolf and the other...Well it was nothing she had smelt before. A low growl filled her throat, but stopped when she smelt a deer, and heard her stomach growl. She knew she couldn't eat before an alpha in the pack, and assuming Dante was her Alpha, she figured a rabbit would be easier, especially when he wanted to hunt together, but right now, she wanted breakfast, then they could continue with the hide and seek game.

Shifting into her wolf form, she let the door blow shut in the soft morning breeze and she trotted swiftly through the undergrowth with her ears perked and jaw opened as she stalked the rabbit. When it's fluffy gray body came into her view, she raced forward with a yelp to scare it into a chase. Her paws pounding rhythmically on the ground as she ran, she caught the rabbit between her paws and nipped it's spine, then neck to tear it's jugular, leaving it motionless in her mouth. She would wait till she found Dante to eat it.

She followed his scent eagerly, only to find he too had caught scent of the other creatures. He may be friendly about sharing territory, but she wasn't. A low growl rumbled in her throat before she let out a long howl, picked up her rabbit, and raced after the scent. Although her nose was also full of fresh kill scent, she could make out the strangers as well. She raced toward it head on, the growl still rumbling loudly in her throat.

(Woohoo, I got my must back. c:))
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 21st 2013, 4:02 pm

(Sorry for a late post, I had to help my mom out with something real quick.)

Dante pretended not to notice the male's remark about Kiba as they began to move back into the main camp and to his residence nonetheless, taking the group with them. It was not his place to comment about Kiba's appearance but Ty was not the only one to take notice it; he just preferred to keep it to himself for now. But what had gotten into her? He hadn't seen her act like that at all... Perhaps it was nothing, he was just over thinking it, or maybe there was something more to it. Following after Kiba he stuck close behind her, then moved up closer to take a spot by her side brushing against the brilliant white furred she-wolf, every now and then looking over his shoulder towards the other male for a quick moment.

It was not a long journey towards the center of the territory where the camp was nestled in, perfectly hidden from any humans who would even trek through their woods. Fortunately enough none had done so yet. The soft ground broke under his weight as the male dashed through the undergrowth, tore through it, till they came to the tree line where now the collection of houses that made up the werewolves living quarters. Smack dab in the center was a large wooden home lightly lit up by the lights he had left on earlier that morning, Dante went a little ways ahead of the group as they neared. Reaching the foot of the porch, he reared up on his hind legs and slowly his form began to shift into that of a man, snow white fur shrinking down to light tan skin, long dark locks sprouting from his head. He idly ran a hand through his hair and shook it out, turning to face the others with cool blue hues."Welcome home. There are plenty of homes around here for you to take as your own, Ty, so find one that suits you later. For now, we'll have a spot of dinner perhaps and get to know each other better." He gave a small smirk at that.

But Dante did not go further inside the house, his nose caught another scent, female at that, and that meant another mouth to feed here tonight. Not that he minded too much, by now he had grown rather tired from all the encounters was all, and he had worked up an appetite. Dante scanned around before he called out to whomever may be lurking around,"Those who hide will be found eventually. Might as well come out." He would leave it at that, more interested in food right now than going after who it was that had ventured here, Dante didn't mean to be rough with his words however. Giving another look around, he slowly turned to enter his cozy home, removing his dark denim jacket and placed it on a hanger near the door. Motioning for the others to follow, he went towards the kitchen to get them some refreshments.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 4:47 pm

Akashia watched from a distance the pack moved closer to the house. There weren't too many, and they didn't seem to notice her. The large white wolf lead the group, immediately indicating to Akashia that he was the one in charge here - she wondered if the ranking in wolf form applied in human form as well. She rolled her eyes at the lame question of course it was. Her wolf was part of her, just like all these other wolves, so it was clear to Akashia that the same levels of respect applied here. If there wasn't a hierarchy, packs would be thrown into chaos.

The large white wolf morphed into human form - a tall muscular man with long dark hair that shadowed his face. His face was a mystery to her, his expression unreadable. It sparked curiosity in Akashia but she didn't dwell on it - she wasn't one to dwell on anything really.

One by one the pack morphed into human form, and the sight was amazing. She was one of them, and the magic of morphing was running through her blood. She had never seen someone morph into wolf form or out of wolf form before, only her own hands as they changed into paws, but that was always interrupted by the morphing of her face that caused her to close her eyes. It was always disappointing to her that she was never able to watch the full transformation, and she felt a rush of amazement when she was now finally able to witness it. It was beautiful, almost effortless in appearance.

Suddenly, the mysterious leader turned around, almost staring straight at Akashia before gazing around the site with eyes that darted to random spots around her.

"Those who hide will be found eventually. Might as well come out."

And with that, he entered the house which doors he had just opened and lead the pack through them. Akashia wasn't sure what to do - knock on the door? Lay down by the front steps? The whole situation felt awkward to her, but she decided to atleast get noticed. She was tired of being alone.

Walking briskly, eyes darting toward her surroundings to make sure no plain-humans were watching, she rushed toward the side of the house, taking cover in the shadows. Following the edge of the house, she padded carefully, taking care to remain as hidden as possible before laying down where she could see the entrance. She didn't want to pose as a threat, she wanted to be discovered. Transforming would mean she would be completely exposed to these strangers, and the thought of it sent shivers up her spine.

She didn't want to be rejected for who she was. Again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 4:59 pm

Gabriel had been following the scent for about 10 minutes now, trying to pinpoint exactly where it was coming from. He had never been to this part of the woods before, and the adventure was welcomed, but he was hungry and determined to find the source of the aroma that was wafting his way. Paying little attention to his surroundings, Gabe made it to a break in the forest, a clearing where buildings were located. Nose twitching violently, the brown wolf raised his head and took in hundreds of different scents. Trees, flowers, grass, meat, blood, humans, wolves... humans and wolves?

Gabriel cocked his head - why were humans and wolves here? He began padding towards the tree-line where he could catch a better glimpse of the neighborhood. It was then that he saw, for the first time, a pack of wolves just like himself. At first, the sight confused him. Wolves walking together in a neighborhood? Going unnoticed? Then, as he watched, the large white wolf leading the group morphed easily into a human. Gabriel half grinned. That was sick.

Staying in the dense trees, he caught the scent of a wolf but this one much closer to him. Turning to his left, he could see the gently flicking tail of a black wolf. The wolf was small, and taking another soundless sniff towards the air, he could tell she was female. The silence was broken as the guy why transformed a second ago began talking.

"Those who hide will be found eventually. Might as well come out."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. He wasn't hiding, he was merely looking around. In the corner of his eye, he saw the small black wolf sneak towards the house. He grinned and decided he, too, would pay this strange pack a visit with a different strategy. His stomach growled at him - he needed a meal tonight.

Leaping into the air, Gabriel stretched into his human form. He landed lightly on his feet and confidently strutted toward the door. Running his fingers through his messy brown hair subconsciously, he approached the door. He hesitated for a moment before knocking, but he did so with confidence. It was about time he was around some people, and maybe some people who could lend him some clothes. Oops.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 5:31 pm

The shapeshifter had to jog to keep up with the wolves, eventually once they reached the house she plopped down on the stiars. "Nice house Dante. Really. . ." She thinks for a omment, moving her hands around her to motion to the forest. "Blends in. Of course, I don't think I would've dfound this place. . EVER. Even if I was exploring the woods."

That must've been the goal of hidding them this far in, but well, you can't be very sure. She quietly stands up, sttreching slightly and cracks her back. Giving a small smile she slides her hands into her pockets. She was the oddest one out here. The only shapeshifter surrounded by werewolves. "I feel like if I screw up around you guys Im going to be eaten by like, ten werewolves at once. . . . SO I won't screw up."

She paused for a moment, looking around. "Anyone esle feel like they're being watch? No? Just me? Ooookaayy. . . " She iches the back of her neck, slipping her phone out to quickly check the time. Giving asmall sigh she slips the phone up to her ear as a ringing occured.

"Hello. . ..  Hey Dad." He had to call right now? Really? "No, No dad Im out. . .  Im out with some friends. No, No they're not drinking . ..  Dad. . . Dad, Remember, Im your own flesh and blood. I can take care of myself." Quietly moving in a small circle as she gave a soft sigh. "Dad. I'm not gonna make myself look weird. . . No, They aren't- Look . .. . I'm no- Dad, Dad cal-" She lowered the phone from her ear, giving a small groan. "Dad! They're myths too! Calm down. . .  No I won't drink, Im 14! . ..  Alright. Okay. . . Yea. ..  Love you too. . . Bye." She clicked the off button on her phone, giving a brief sigh before slipping her phone away into her pocket.

She had heard dante speak, but only now did she look up to see him enter inside his home. Giving a soft sigh she quickly hops up the steps, pausing and looking around. Seeing some eyes come through she gives a soft eep before rushing inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next