Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downtown Area - Page 7 1zeayo8
Downtown Area - Page 7 29yqv6x
Downtown Area - Page 7 15mjm6d
Downtown Area - Page 7 Zxuoaa
Downtown Area - Page 7 33jsk1w
Downtown Area - Page 7 Avg1p1
Downtown Area - Page 7 244a3j5
Downtown Area - Page 7 35j0085
Downtown Area - Page 7 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Downtown Area - Page 7 20qz34n
Downtown Area - Page 7 6445n9
Downtown Area - Page 7 353du94
Downtown Area - Page 7 W6xf1c

Downtown Area

+10
Kodi R. Lucian
Vlad Edara
Zee
Shiloh Malvagio
Zoey Carlile
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Samantha Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Dante Hawthorne
14 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Downtown Area - Page 7 Empty Re: Downtown Area

Post by Guest March 10th 2014, 3:46 am

He wasn't quite used to being disturbed whilst on his own - no, not quite. Keiran always did his utmost to blend with the crowd. His intention was to become but another insignificant figure, nothing special but rather one with the teeming masses. So he was, just a little bit, surprised to be approached by another citizen. Acutely, he heard a female come up from behind, her gender distinguishable from the quiet and graceful pace at which she moved. At first he dismissed her presence; she could, after all, be just another passer-by, but even so he had no word in how close she was hanging about him. Just behind his shoulder, he felt it, he felt her gaze upon him... From a mere inhale, he identified her as not the typical human being. Not a worrying issue, but one that provoked thought. What did a shifter want from a man quietly sitting by, minding his own business? Keiran disturbed no one in seating himself here, and despite his slight curiosity, his eyes were still shut in his tranquil yet alert state. The vampire had a strict code by which he acted; unless associated with, there is no reason to initiate an association. This creed still applied, for although she had, somewhat, invaded his personal space, she hadn't verbally demanded his attention, and so he did not find it due.
This changed though when she did indeed speak to him, her voice soft yet playful about words of satire and, he soon realised, words that regarded his recent and supposed-to-have-been-forgotten hunt. Unsuspecting of this, he was compelled to open his amber eyes and turn his head, looking towards her. She was a young woman, with hair a bright cerise and ginger across, and wide, innocent, but gelid blue eyes. One could, Keiran supposed, describe her along the lines of radiant. But her words, of much greater essence than appearance, hung in the air, teasing him of something he was sure only he and the crippled woman were witness to. Keiran shifted so he was better facing her, pausing often to think about what he might say. When he did speak, it was slowly, and quite falsely considerate.
"A killer, you say...?"
He held her gaze for a short moment, fiery orange eyes burning with the essence of a fresh feed, before smirking lightly and glancing away, emitting a breathy chuckle in return from parted lips.
Keiran was partially amused, on several accounts. He had taken to this stranger quite well as of yet, unperturbed, mostly because his hunger had just been sated and this does amazingly well to soothe a vampire. On another hand, he was impressed and mildly intrigued that she had been so intent on approaching him about the fatal deed, even when most likely knowing the danger that he posed. Keiran also appreciated the advance, for it wasn't everyday that he was happened upon and blamed for something he was innately cursed with. Interesting was an understatement, to say the least. Regardless, the whole situation was reasonably amusing, and, just a hint, disgruntling. Keiran was often times careful on his hunts, so that he might not be caught in the act and have to escape like a rabid animal, but it left him wondering; how had this woman sighted him? He had scanned and scented the area upon his leave, and no one had been present, so how was she so mighty confident that he was a threat? She must have either witnessed his thirsting, or discovered the body just about before he left, in which case she would have inspected it and have known the cause of death. This bothered him, for Keiran was supposed to be a being of cunning and shadowy stealth; he was supposed to make himself evanescent, and leave behind him no blood trail. It was clear he had faltered in his abilities though, something he had to keep in mind for the next time he bent in on his instincts. He would properly scope the area first before assaulting his victim, even with as surreptitiously as he had done so earlier. It just didn't seem to be enough.
Keiran returned his attention to the mystery woman, his gaze often wandering but his speech direct. He kept his voice low; he could now at least take precautions concerning his talk.
"We could argue as to whom this murderer might be, but I'll be fighting a losing battle I think." He gave a smile, wry. "So I concede in advance. Congratulations miss, you have caught a vampire at the zenith of his life- post-feed. Thrilling to speak with me, isn't it?" His smile morphed into an impish expression that quickly ended when he turned his head away, his posture relaxed. Shortly he spoke again, his tone mildly sonorous, but with a crisp huskiness. "Or, quite possibly, are you perhaps disturbed by the way my kind satisfies their hunger, that you even pursue to consult me about it...? Regardless your intentions, I have to commend you- I was unaware that you had been watching at all."
He fidgeted casually, leaning back some more and crossing his legs a bit, with no plans to leave from his spot any time soon. Although he had just admitted the deed, he was not worried; how harsh a blame and consequence would come upon him? If it came to it, Keiran was willing to abort the situation all together; like sand through parted fingers would he disappear, and he would not be stopped. This scenario as of yet, however, posed nothing but a captivating humour, and for this he was willing to stay. So for how long would this woman entertain him, then?
He glanced over at her, amused.
"Well?"

Last edited by Keiran Thorne on March 10th 2014, 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Has terrible proofreading skills)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian March 12th 2014, 7:11 am

Well, he didn't have a proper leash for their little dog, but a good piece of rope seemed to suffice for this trip into town and they'd just purchase one here. Today they had much shopping to do anyways, thankfully the weather wasn't all too bad either and finally decided to give the people of Sotu a break. The more he thought about it the more he wasn't completely dreading the walk back to the territory. Miles deep in the woods it may be, but at least it wasn't snowing or freezing outside, though if it was, he had his lovely Em with him. Two toned eyes sliding slowly to the right as he glanced at her from the side, a smirk played at the lycan's thin lips before he turned his attention on to the sidewalk ahead of them and the little pup prancing along ahead of them. How long had she put up with his ass? A few years now he figured, about that anyways, and it still amazed the male that anyone could. It took a very special person to be able to, and Emily certainly had. Faolan was grateful that she had stuck by him through thick and thin, no matter what challenge was placed at their feet they overcame it together. 

The lycan male gave a gentle squeeze of her hand as the pair walked along the neatly shoveled sidewalk and adjusted the makeshift leash with his other. He had a list of things that he personally wanted to get, then there were necessities for the house. Of course they didn't need to get it all done in one shot, they could come back another day, all that was needed were things to get them through the week. What Fao was more concerned about was getting that test for his mate; he was eager to know and didn't feel like waiting any longer.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane March 12th 2014, 7:41 am

The trek through the forest wasn't as half as bad as it had been the first time through, but the first time they had trekked through the forest it was snowing and windy. Emily enjoyed the walk this time because the snow wasn't in giant heaps. The cold weather seemed to be playing peek-a-boo with the warm weather but Emily enjoyed the warm sunshine on her jacketed back none the less. Emily had decided that she loved the forest, and she loved being in the house. She knew that other harder stuff would come once they were really settled in but Emily loved it. She thrived on the forest, she loved it out there. She intended to take a walk once the warm weather started to appear more frequently. She wondered if there was a creek near their home. In any case, she enjoyed being back in town to. She did love the forest, and decided it was her home but the city was nice. As people passed them they looked at Charlie and they 'oohhed and awwed' at him but everyone seemed to thrive in the warm weather and were in a much better mood. Charlie seemed very excited about the city, he was running around barking and sniffing everything he had a chance to. Emily was happy Fao had fashioned the rope leash because Emily wasn't sure if Charlie would come back if he were able to run free here in town. Speaking of Fao, Emily turned to look at him seeing his stubble jaw made her lips turn up into a smile, seeing his long hair made her want to run her fingers through it. She was happy with him.

Emily wasn't sure when she had met Fao but she knew it had been a big thing, she had felt a connection towards him. (Although she wouldn't of admitted that rightly out loud). But she had felt it even then, when she had first looked into his toned eyes. Emily reached over and took his hand in hers loving the feel of his warm skin on hers before moving closer to him. As they stopped and steered into the grocery store, Emily smiled as Charlie seemed to calm down a little and walk a little slower probably tuckered out from the constant excitement he was feeling. Emily walked into the small little store and saw that they had various meats and a big section of canned food along with pet food and other little things that she knew they would get here. "Not bad for a little store." She said with a smile looking at Fao and then stepping onto the wooden floor. She let go of Fao's hand and weaved around a box of fruit. "I'll go find a test." She said a blush coming to her cheeks when she noticed the cashier man glancing at her. She went past him and to the back of the store where the toiletries and other things lay to find a pregnancy test.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian March 13th 2014, 9:15 am

Rum, he had a craving for rum, and he'd be damned if he didn't pick up a bottle or two today. Call him an alcoholic but he didn't care at all, Fao hadn't had even so much as a drop in over a week or so which made it the longest time he had gone without drinking. The male was handling his withdrawls quite well surprisingly though they were starting to get to him. Licking his lips at the thought, Fao drew up a pale hand to brush a stray bit of hair from his eyes and back into place with the rest of his black bangs. Maybe it was time for him to get a hair cut, just a little trim, that was something to think about. With a yawn he gave the side of his jaw a scratch before pulling his hoodie down as it had ridden up a bit too much for his liking, Fao gave a flip of his hair again as it didn't seem to want to stay in place. He huffed a bit but got over it as they rounded a corner and his gaze landed on a store sign; just the one that they were looking for actually. It wasn't a supermarket but this would definitely do. As long as it had what they needed, he didn't care where they went. Dropping a hand to pat his pocket and make sure that he had grabbed his wallet, he nodded once confirming it and just as they were in front of the store Faolan gently let go of his fiance's hand to tie Charlie up to a metal post. He didn't think bringing him in was such a good idea and the little pup could at least rest a bit while they were gone.

"Now, you be a good boy, Charlie." Fao told him as he bent down about eye level with the canine and patted his head."We'll be back out soon." Ruffling the top of the pup's head, he slowly rose back up to turn and follow his mate into the store, turning his gaze onto her as she spoke and gave a slow nod. It was agreeable, this little store was quite nice, Faolan made his way inside as well and started to think of all the things to get just as Emily spoke up again. Once more, he nodded, though didn't take note of the cashier stealing a glance at her, it wouldn't have been good if Faolan had. He was just so protective of her was all, always had been and always would."Alright, I'll meet you up front when you're done." He told her before going off on his merry way. First, food, then his rum, though the meat he would hunt for back in the territory where all he would have to spend would be energy. It was always better when it was freshly killed anyways.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2014, 10:51 pm

@Keiran: I'm so so so so sorry it's taking me so long to reply. >.< I've been very sick these past few weeks, and it's been making my time online a little bit . . . nonexistent. I'll get to this soon, promise!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2014, 12:46 am

(It's no issue, but thank you for telling me. I'll wait, gladly. I hope you feel better, Celeste. )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2014, 12:44 pm

Fingers lightly tapping at the back of the bench, rhythmical and songful, she trailed her finely kept nails along its spine as she walked, moving around its structure so that she may seat herself directly at the man’s side. Taking her seat, she took a moment to care for her appearance, brushing her pale fingers with expertise throughout the delicate, yellow fabric to rid of its wrinkles. She took her time in getting to his question. It seemed that he was willing to be patient with her response, that was, until he prompted her answer with a well? Only then did she look to him from the corners of her silvery eyes, stopping in the midst of her workings in regards to her outfit, offering a tiny smile that pricked solely at the tips of her mouth. She tensed her shoulders in the formation of a playful shrug, glancing quickly from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet before turning away once again. “I hate to be dishonest, so I must say I expected this to be a little more thrilling than it is. Quite the let down, though I deserve nothing less for jumping into this with expectations.” There was no hint of sarcasm in her voice, yet the way she smiled shortly afterward - as though to soften the blow, perhaps - could mislead someone to believe otherwise. She didn’t take him for the type to take offense to mere words, but there was a certain light of curiousity in her eyes regardless. Would he be taken aback by such a statement? Hopefully not. She valued honesty; but whether or not she had been toying with him by saying such a thing would, likely, remain a mystery forever.

“I’m indifferent as to how one satisfies their hunger, worry not.” Dismissing such a claim with the motioning of a hand, she angled her body towards him, grinning in appreciation of the slight compliment that had accompanied his words. “I didn’t assume that you’d search for a bird before performing such a deed; you tend to get away with things when you aren’t subject to what one keeps their eyes open for.” Lifting an eyebrow, she looked to him in wonder as to whether or not her having identified the shape that she had taken to would spark a memory of his. Had he, in fact, seen her but thought nothing of a bird in the sky (as plentiful a human did)? If so, he’d likely never make the same mistake again - growing anxious of every little ant scurrying along on the ground before he’d dare another kill. That was precisely the fun of being a shifter; one could never be certain of what form you would take to next. Every single creature nearby became a suspect.

Brushing her hands through her locks of ginger hair, a loose sigh ushered from her lips, newly apologetic for having, perhaps, crawled under his skin by playing spy to his antics. Despite how inhumane others would see his actions for, she understood, as much as a non-vampire could, that it was merely the way of life for his kind - she was not one to judge. Knowing how sly they could very well be, she likely hadn’t done him any favours by witnessing his crimes without receiving so much as a questioning glance on his part. A small part of her took pleasure in knowing she had outwitted him, but she shushed that part of her immediately, caring not for the more selfish qualities she hated to claim resided within her. “Anyway, I won’t be creeping around by your alleyway activities anymore, so you don’t need to worry about being spotted by me at least. I wish to apologize for whatever harm I have managed to deal to your ego.” Rising from her seat, full of bubbly smiles and light laughs, she curtsied to deepen the significance of her teasing “apology” before returning to her original spot behind the bench. She had the intention of leaving, but was driven by impulse to remain close by in the off chance that he had something in response to her many comments. Therefore, she found herself once again kneeling over the spine of the bench, hands toying with the parts of it that supported his back as she hummed to herself in quiet bliss, the occasional glance inspecting the back of his head as the clock ticked, and she continued to wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane March 24th 2014, 7:28 am

(@Fao i swear i will reply tonight. I'm sorry its been like 2 weeks? DX I've been really busy with people and stuff. I will posts i swear)
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian March 24th 2014, 9:00 am

(Not a problem, post when you can ^^)
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane March 25th 2014, 6:48 pm

Emily sashayed through the isles looking through them in silence. At the moment she was just browsing, she didn't want to go get the test yet. She heard Charlie give a bark outside but she knew he was probably just getting petted by someone outside. Emily brushed her fingertips across a box of hamburger helper before hearing a person behind. She turned to see the cashier guy. "Need help with anything Ma'am? I know where everything is." He asked Emily and she blushed a little. "Oh no no no...I uh..was just looking around." He frowned a little at her and nodded his head. "Oh well...alright." He continued to look at her for a few long moments before walking away. Emily turned back to the shelves and walked in back seeing about 8 different types tests. Emily groaned softly to herself. What am i gonna choose? She thought and picked one up reading it silently. "The second one to the right is better." Emily turned at the sound of the cashier's voice her whole body jumping a little. She blushed her cheeks reddening a little and she nodded. "Oh thankyou. Thank you very much." She said to him and took the test that he recommened and turned walking quickly past him. He watched her move away and sighed. Emily walked through the freezer section and saw Fao. "I found one Fao. What have you found to eat?" She asked hoping he found some good stuff, she was hungry.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiloh Malvagio March 25th 2014, 8:51 pm

Shiloh searched around in some nearby dumpsters, keeping her eyes out for that stupid amulet. How could it be this hard to find that stupid thing and why was it so important to her grandmother. Well, she knew it was important to her, that necklace held the key to actually shifting back into her human form. The small kitten made a loud clatter and trash was scattered around everywhere. A few steps came to her ears and then a growl. She perked her ears up and snuffed against the wind, only smelling trash but she heard a low growl. Popping out of the trash bin her gaze widened and she took in a deep breath before she hissed heavily out. The dog snarled and she backed away but the dog advanced forward. Her tail swished out and the small kitten was soon cornered and the dog seemed please. His gruff voice coming out deadly, "Little kittens shouldn't be out and about at the time." Shi snuffed, "Smelly mutts should be exterminated." She hissed right back out the hairs on her body sticking up. He growled and as soon as his nose was near her claws already protruding from her paws she began her strike. Her paw lashed forward gripping onto the dogs delicate nose before she scraped downwards. Hissing she jumped up on the dogs head and leaped right off. Smirking she began to run forward out of the ally. The large canine snarled and wiggled his nose, mad eyes haunting as he ran after the simple cat. Shiloh scampered along trying to tap into her wild side of a larger cat form. It was no use however, instead she tapped into the vampire side that coursed through her veins and she sped across the sidewalk.

The dog was making his way forward his jaw snapping behind her and she could smell the blood of the wound she inflicted. She meowed loudly and then noticed a little duo and she was about to pass them but the male looked familiar, Silas?! As she ran forward she soon realized that it wasn't her older brother. The dog came upon her and she swished her tail just as he was about to make a grab at it. She hissed and then ran right under the bench they were near, one even sitting upon it. The dog followed pursuit but had to slow considering it was a lower style bench. She slipped from the other side and began to jump on the bench the dog nipping towards her. Rawring loudly she smacked the dog with her tiny paw once more which didn't help. His front paws were against the bottom of the bench will she was barely keeping her footing on the back rest. Her fur raised and she hissed leaping down and crawling back under the bench. The dog kept pursuing the little kitten nipping towards it. Shi looked towards the girl her eyes portraying fear even if her emotions were angry. She looked at the black mutt and sniffed darkly scratching at him as he came closer before running down the sidewalk.

She had to loose this dog one way or another human flew out of the way as they say the duo coming. Screaming and trying to help the poor kitten as it was being chased. The dog was to swift for them to catch however she leapt for an alley and the dog followed suit after her. Eyes widened as she realized that the alley led to a dead end. She meowed loudly wondering if her cries of help would ring someone's attention. Shit. She was a goner for sure. The dog crept closer and finally snapped as if taunting the little cat. She hissed, eyes wide and soon they narrowed. Her ears went flat as she backed further against the wall.
Shiloh Malvagio
Shiloh Malvagio

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian March 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

Fao had gotten himself a little distracted, just a bit, actually you could say that he just went overboard when he saw that they had a sale on Monster. It was one of his absolute favorite drinks besides a warm rum, they even had the mixxed berry kind too and that was one he couldn't find often enough. Here they had it in six packs. Grinning like a fool, no, like a kid on Christmas, he picked up a couple and then carried on for a few other things on his list that was stored up in his mind. There was a lot to buy yet though maybe they could get away with microwavable items and things that were quick and easy to make. Lazy, Fao was just lazy, he wasn't one for cooking and would almost always take the easiest way. He didn't really know what all to get honestly, this was a reason why you never send a guy to get food. Em had other... things, that she needed to go find though so he didn't want to bother her. Scratching at his stubble, Fao paused to look into the freezer at all the different types of meals and whatnot, not noticing his mate right away.

As she made herself known, he looked over at her in a surprised manner though flashed her a genuine smile, nodding."Good." He said and looked down into his cart with a half frown as he studied the items he picked out. There wasn't much of a variety there at all, junk food mostly. His diet consisted mainly of just that and whatever he managed to catch in the woods, oh, and of course lots of alcohol. Occasionally there would be a bit of human mixed into that if he ever had a craving for it which was quite rare now. He used to always prey upon them back in the First Dimension though as the years went on the male didn't eat them as much. Glancing back up at his fiance he shrugged,"Not a whole bunch actually... I just got things that are easy and quick, things that take no effort." Fao explained to her with a chuckle, brushing his bangs out of his eyes."I didn't know what all you wanted exactly so..." Turning his two toned orbs on to her, he gave her a look as if asking for her help. He really didn't know what all she wanted to get and would feel better if she picked it out rather than him buy something that she wasn't going to eat.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane April 13th 2014, 7:50 pm

(I so sorry Fao!!! :C Been so busy with math and crap!)

Emily chuckled as she watched Fao fluster a bit as he tried to tell her what he got. It wasn't much but it had made her laugh a little bit. She put the test in the cart and then turned towards the freezer. "We need some freezer Items. Its ok. I'm just glad your getting what you need to. I wouldn't be sure what to get for you besides alcohol." She chuckled and brushed his bangs out of his eyes before grabbing a few packets of french fries and throwing them in before grabbing some meat that they couldn't hunt in the forest. She also grabbed some frozen chickens and vegetables. "Just some basics." She said turning towards him and smilling. (Sorry its so short :C)
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian April 13th 2014, 9:20 pm

(Oh its fine, hun, I understand! Don't worry about a thing c: )

He had one job; get things for them to eat, yet he managed to somehow screw it up. Fao had once more become used to fending for himself and things that you just pop in a microwave were all that he ever bought. No effort and great for when you had the munchies. Which was often for him... The male looked to his mate as she spoke and gave her a nod at her words. He would just follow her lead and relearn a thing or two about grocery shopping. Pushing the cart as she lead them, he watched as she placed different frozen goods into it on top of what he had already grabbed, Fao thought about different meals they could have. Mainly about the meat though, he was such a carnivore, even more so than a typical lycan. Licking his lips at the sight of raw meat, the male didn't hear Em, or, it didn't register that she had spoken till moments later."Meat, rum and... Rice cakes. I can live off of that." He said with chuckle, pushing the cart forward slowly then leaned on it."I sure do love your cookin' though, almost better than my mother's cooking." Fao said with a smirk. Anything Emily made, he found absolutely delectable.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane May 4th 2014, 9:57 am

( D: I did it again! GAH WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF? I am so sorrrrrryyyyy D: Damn it maybe you should smack me! )
Emily happily put some more things she thought of for meals into the cart before chuckling at Faolan. She stopped and walked up to him and hugged him standing on her tiptoes she kissed his cheek. Her thoughts were on him, and the baby. She knew the babe would be healthy and very loved by them both. She was still happy to be his fiance and she was shivering at the thought. She kissed his lips before pulling away. "Your mother was a great cook. I love cooking for you. I will make a big dinner tonight for us. Just for you and it will be a special occasion. Our new house has been broken in but the big dinner will make it better!" She pulled away with a happy look and finished up throwing things into the cart and walked it up to the register. She heard Charlie barking and laughed waving softly to the pup before putting things down on the counter.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian May 4th 2014, 11:39 am

(Oh my goodness, its okay! Nothing to worry about at all! But I certainly won't smack you, hun ^^)

Faolan smiled and wrapped his arms around her as she brought him in for a hug and gently kissed his cheek, breathing in her wonderful scent as they stood there. Happiness, true happiness was what he felt with her and only her; the moment she said yes to his proposal was one of the happiest days of his life, aside from the day his son was born of course. He couldn't wait till the wedding. He couldn't wait to be married to Em and call her his wife. Strange how back in the day he was terrified of all of this and it made Fao realize just how horrid he was when he was younger. As she slowly pulled away he smiled again at her words and gave a small nod of his head,"Yeah, some days I miss it." He admitted with a quiet sigh and just listened further to what she had to say; Fao brought his gaze to her own and grinned from ear to ear,"Sounds great! I can't wait till tonight!" Leaning in, he stole a quick kiss before they moved to the front counter and placed all of their items on it. Fao took out his wallet and grabbed out a few large bills, as it was all he had from his recent sales, and gave them to the cashier. Taking his change he put it back in his wallet and then grabbed the majority of the bags."Its your turn to walk the little devil outside." He told her with a laugh, referring to Charlie who was getting quite a bit of attention from the passerby and barking up a storm.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane May 11th 2014, 3:08 pm

Emily was happy to be Fao's finace, she was happy to soon call him her husband to love him. It made her very core shake with the thought. As they paid for their food she kept having all these thoughts. She pressed a hand to her belly as if to feel the baby that was growing inside of her, but she only felt the beat of her heart and knew soon it would two. Emily took the two bags that Fao left pouting at him as she did laughed as Charlie continued barking outside. "He will listen to me." She grinned and walked outside unhooking Charlie. "Oh Charlie Charlie. Let's go home. You've attracted quite a lot of attention." She said kissing the dog's nose before looking around at a few people who had stopped to stare and she blushed before coming up next to Faolan. "Let's go home love." she said softly.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian May 11th 2014, 9:08 pm

Oh he figured that Charlie would listen to her better than himself and he wasn't really surprised when the puppy did indeed listen to Emily. Fao knew that he was really her dog and not his. Well, that was okay, they could always get another or he could just make sure their child turned out to listen easier to him and whatnot. Maybe a daddy's girl, or, a younger version of himself in a son. As of right now, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that she was pregnant and if the test was negative then he must be sterile which was depressing for the male. Faolan was really hoping that she was, now that he thought more on it, and was eager to get home and have Em take the test. He needed to know. As she spoke about heading back home, he nodded and grinned at her, leading the way back.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane May 14th 2014, 7:45 am

(I will post after school Fao! I'm in a lotta pain right now but i shall be fine <3 )
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian May 14th 2014, 2:59 pm

(Thats fine hun! You just take care of yourself and don't worry about it :3)
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane May 19th 2014, 7:59 am

(Tis my birthday!)

"Do you miss your family?" Emily asked Fao quietly, she had been curious of this for a long time. Not that she was trying to get him angry but she wanted to know if he missed his family. She didn't have family when she was in the Afterlife, but she was adopted by one or at least felt at home in the Lucian family. She leaned into Fao's embrace as they walked afraid to meet his eyes. She didn't want to make him upset, or make him turn cold but she wondered if he truly did miss his family. It was a bit off topic from what they had been originally discussing but Emily felt the urge to speak. (guh short I know)
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian May 19th 2014, 5:49 pm

That wasn't exactly something that he had expected her to ask, especially not right now, it caught the Lucian male off guard and at first Fao was silent as he thought on her question. How was he to even begin? He couldn't even remember the last time that he had thought about any of his family, like, sat down and really thought about them. Staring down at the sidewalk as they made their way from the store towards home, Fao chewed on his lip in thought. This sure made him think of them now... The sweet little twins, Levi and Annie, gosh they had to have been almost all grown up and he had missed out on their entire lives. Then there was Rylee. While she could be a hot head he wouldn't change anything about her. Faolan did miss those three, truly he did. Slowly, he nodded, "What I wouldn't do to see Ry and the twins, oh, and my parents of course." Speaking rather quietly, he didn't look up or anything, just kept his two toned orbs on the ground. There was one Lucian that he was leaving out and on purpose too, one that actually angered him to think about; Kodi. That damn fool... He had been the reason that Fao had cheated on Isis, the reason for him turning into a child again and relived his life which wouldn't have been so bad if he had not lost his memories too. Kodi was to blame for all of it, though...

Faolan would never have met Emily. His steps slowed to the point where he stopped completely at that realization. Isis had once again run off on him to God knows where yet no matter what happened between he and Em she was always by his side. No matter what... Without Kodi, he wouldn't have such the wonderful life that he does and once that all connected in his mind Fao felt immediate regret and guilt for ever treating Kodi the way that he had and disowning him; he had never done anything wrong in the first place. Everything Fao had put his little brother through was for nothing. ''I... Miss Kodi, too...'' He finally said in a tone that was barely audible though it was clear in it that the thought of his brother bothered him and not in an angry way.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee May 28th 2014, 2:04 am

(Sure has been awhile since I've seen this place... Hey guys, Its Mick. ^^; )
Zee
Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne May 28th 2014, 6:26 am

(-SUPERGLOMPSTHEHELLOUTOFYOU- MICKEY! We've missed you!)
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zee May 29th 2014, 6:38 pm

(-allows glomp and wiggles- Everyone here is my number. Please text me, mkay? 15803998839
And Ive missed yall too!!)
Zee
Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next