Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Downtown Area 1zeayo8
Downtown Area 29yqv6x
Downtown Area 15mjm6d
Downtown Area Zxuoaa
Downtown Area 33jsk1w
Downtown Area Avg1p1
Downtown Area 244a3j5
Downtown Area 35j0085
Downtown Area 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Downtown Area 20qz34n
Downtown Area 6445n9
Downtown Area 353du94
Downtown Area W6xf1c

Downtown Area

+10
Kodi R. Lucian
Vlad Edara
Zee
Shiloh Malvagio
Zoey Carlile
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Samantha Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Dante Hawthorne
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Downtown Area Empty Downtown Area

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 10th 2013, 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Downtown Area Empty Re: Downtown Area

Post by Clementine LockWind August 3rd 2013, 10:28 pm

"You idiot! You got us lost!" Carter snapped annoyingly to his identical twin brother. Jaxson slowly peered around the downtown district, "Well, all high and mighty why didn't -you- speak up, when you thought I was going the wrong way." Carter looked towards his brother and then rolled his eyes but didn't say anything back, "That's what I thought. Jeez has anyone ever told you that you are super grumpy when you are hungry. I wish I had a snickers handy." Jaxson joked back, referring to that funny snickers commercial when you turn into a completely different person when you're hungry. Well, Carter was just what Jaxson thought. The other male just gave a gingerly smile in his direction, "If Duchess somehow finds your favorite red pair of shoes I'll just let her eat them." Jaxson gave a small growl, "If your dog touches my shoes I'm going to have Jet stay in your room when we leave and you remember that he still isn't house trained." Now it was Finn's turn to growl, "You're dog is going to be sleeping with the fishes if he pees anywhere on my rug!" Of course he didn't mean it literally but you know how boys were.

Jaxson of course defending his loyal puppy gave a snuff though then smiled, "I was thinking more on the lines of your bed." Carter just widened his eyes, "I swear I'll skin -you- alive and forgive the dog." Jaxs gave his brother a cute cocky bad boy grin and Finn gave one right back. Suddenly Carter looked around again, "You still got us lost moron." Jaxson growled, "It's not my fault! You shouldn't have rushed me and I wouldn't have forgotten my phone. It does have google maps but noooo you just had to go right away." Carter stopped and pulled his slightly buff arms over his chest, he was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of washed blue jeans and his pair of black polo shoes. Jaxson on the other hand was wearing a light blue t-shirt with darker jeans and the same color polo shoes as his shirt.

Carter just snuffed, "You know if you didn't take an hour on your hair I wouldn't of had to rush you." Jaxson gave a low cackle, "It's not my fault that my hair is styled and you look like you just woke up." Of course that wasn't the case, Carter's hair was just as perfect as Jaxson, however the twin didn't think so. Carter gave a small chuckle, "Whatever, I still think I look amazing." The other one said clearly. Of course they began walking again trying to find a nice place to eat. When they walked they had their swagger on and no it wasn't the pants to your ankles in fact they didn't even liked the way other males would sag their pants. Females took notice of them instantly and couldn't help but steal second glances at their yumminess. They looked like they should have been in 17-magazine not walking the streets of SOTU. However some people did notice them from their celebrity parents and they rushed over towards them. Of course they just smiled at them with their cocky-bad boy ones and they melted like putty. Of course the boys were more interested in food so they shrugged them off and continued walking all the while still bickering about which one really got them lost.
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 3rd 2013, 11:58 pm

The sound of two deep voices caused Rorie's head to snap up as her pointed ears honed in on the sound. Rorie's eyes scanned the crowds of people going around. She had been in SOTU for quite a bit now and she recognized a few people. Most of them she had seen on the streets, none she actually knew personally. The last few weeks had been spent with Aurora exploring almost every inch of SOTU. So the fact that these two males were bickering over where they were caused a slow smile to form on her face. Boys...always fighting. At least they weren't werewolf boys; after growing up with the Deadwoods she knew a thing or two about sibling rivalry. And the way these two boys were talking, they were definitely brothers. Oh yes, they were...Rorie soon spotted the two boys and they were absolutely beautiful. Identical twins, both wearing cocky smirks on their faces. They were giving off a supernatural vibe, and Rorie immediately became curious. Standing, she brushed back a strand of flaming red hair before making her way towards the two boys who were still arguing about who was to blame for the fact that they had gotten themselves lost in SOTU.

Rorie wasn't good at talking to most people, but boys were her forte. Especially cute boys, since she had been surrounded by them since she was young. Rorie had a best friend, Samantha, with a whole bunch of beautiful older brothers. The two had been inseparable for years, ever since they met in school. Sam was the tomboy who was getting the cold shoulder from the prissy school girls. And there was Rorie, the semi-girly girl who was rather shy. Still, Rorie had stood up for Sam and sort of 'taken her under her wing.' They had become fast friends and had spent the last few years together. They'd moved to SOTU together, although Rorie had to live in the Hybrid suburbs and Sam in the Lycan forests. Over the years Rorie had kind of mellowed into a half-tomboy and half-girly girl. Like right now. She wore a pair of denim booty shorts with a faded blue tee that had the superman symbol on it. Her hair was down around her shoulders, and she wore a touch of eye makeup; just mascara and some eyeliner. On her feet were a pair of black and purple DCs, with the laces tucked beneath the tongue of the shoes. She looked cute, but not like she would be freaking out over breaking a nail or getting some dirt on her hands.

As the two pushed their way through a crowd of people, Aurora hurried up. Nudging one boy aside, she made her way in between the two of them, easily falling into step. "You two are completely foolish, you know that right?" Aurora asked, not even bothering to introduce herself. The girl was small, barely 5'3, but she didn't feel weird being between two boys who were so much taller than she. "Instead of bickering and voicing empty threats, you could have asked a local to help you out. I mean, we all know our ways around town." Rorie snickered to herself and took a few steps ahead of them. She had turned on the charm, and she could feel the magic working on any male in the area. All along the streets they stopped to stare or whistle at her. The only two she couldn't feel it affecting was the nameless twins. The thought caused Rorie to scowl as she swayed her hips slightly, only adding to the attraction in the air. But still....she got nothing from those two boys. What was up? "Hmmm...." She said to herself softly, her stride slowing as she wondered just who these two boys were.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine LockWind August 4th 2013, 1:54 pm

As the two were bickering they didn't notice the cute red-head starting to nudge her way threw the crowd of girls that were curious about the two twins. You would think they have never seen twins before. Well, identical was pretty hard to come by most were fraternal twins which would have been fine with them if it wasn't so much fun mixing people up. Turning the golden hues around the city they soon enough were separated by a petite girl. Instantly their eyes shot down and they smiled the bad-boy grin and each other. As she chastised them out about how they should have ask for directions Jaxson was the first to speak up, "Honey, we're men we don't ask for directions." Carter gave a small chuckle, "Plus, we know we are foolish. All men are." Jaxson gave a laugh and nod in agreement. Then they didn't talk anymore infact they just considered her in their little group as if she's been there the whole time. Suddenly they realized her steps quickened and she was now in front of them. So, they realized they should stop which at the same time they did. Also closing the gap from where the girl was.

Blinking curiously Carter tilted his head and Jaxson did the same. They looked at eachother then back to her. Then they actually got a good look at the girl. She was wearing a cute superman shirt that gave her curvy waist a nice touch as well as a pair of jean shorts that showed off her toned legs. At her feet were a pair of DC shoes. She had the Tom-boy girly style down pretty well and they noticed it easily. Then they caught something about the girl they just noticed. Men across the street gave a few hoots towards the girl and they realized what she was, well, half. They gave a roll of their eyes and then Carter spoke up, "You can try all you want it ain't gonna work." Jaxson chuckled, "To think you can try that on a Succubus is just plain wrong." Carter then chime in once more, "You better stop before you hurt yourself babe." He winked and then looked to his brother. If they both used their succubus powers at the same time it would be more powerful when they were alone.
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 4th 2013, 2:39 pm

Rorie turned and raised an eyebrow at the boy who spoke. Men didn't ask for directions? Odd, she had thought they'd gotten over that earlier in the century. "Oh? I guess it's a matter of pride then. However if you never ask, you'll never know." Her blue eyes now shifted towards the other boy and she offered him a small smirk. "Good for you, sweetheart. You've learned this early." They fell silent then, and Rorie was glad to find that it was a comfortable silence, not an awkward one. It was as if they were old friends, not complete strangers. There was something about the two of them that made Rorie want to stay and talk awhile. And whatever it was, she didn't like it very much. Rorie was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice the two boys behind her hand stopped walking. Turning on her heel quickly, she raised an eyebrow at the two of them as they stared at her with a curious expression.

"You do know that it's rude to stare at a woman without even asking her name, right?" Rorie asked teasingly, wondering what they were up to. That's when their eyes found the guys who were calling out to her. And surprisingly, they simply rolled their eyes. This should be working on them, so why wasn't it!? That's when they began to speak. To think you can try that on a Succubus is just plain wrong. As soon as those words reached Aurora's ears, a grin broke out across her face. They were like her! Ish. "It's rare that the charm of a veela doesn't appeal to those around her." That's when she realized something. There were two of them, and that meant double the power. Aurora and Keegan were unstoppable together. And these two boys? They could have Rorie like putty in their hands within moments. The thought actually caused her eyes to widen. Should she take on her fairy form? It was risky in the eyes of the humans, but her charm would be stronger in that form. She would be able to ignore their powers...or so she hoped. Rorie had never met anyone like herself and Keegan. Perhaps it'd just be stupid and cause unnecessary human attention. "It's a pity Keegan isn't here. Looks like I'll have to fight you off all on my own." She says with a teasing smile as she started to walk backwards, all the while facing the two boys. "Good luck finding your way." She caused in a taunting, singsong voice as she gave them a wink before turning around and continuing on her way. Hopefully, they'd follow. Rorie figured they would, either to get un-lost or to mess with her. Either way, she was up for the challenge.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine LockWind August 4th 2013, 3:25 pm

The twins just kept watching the girl and then they both went into soft and sexy chuckles at their starring problems, and shrugged. As she seemed surprised that her charm didn't work on them. Of course her body was a different theory oh they were defiantly interested in that. As she said that her friend Keegan wasn't here they gave a pretend pout, "That's just too bad." "Very sad brother." However they quit their pouting and gave back to sexy-grins. As she slowly began to walk backwards they gave a small frown. Looking to each other they spoke telepathically and then turned their attention back to the girl that was walking away. As she began to speak they both smiled wider then took her words like a challenge. They can just work up their charm and looked to each other back to the girl and started to walk after her.

Coming towards the unnamed girl one on each side of her. Linking together on each of her arms they both gave a smile and then gave a soft wink. Oh yeah they were both twins alright they seemed to share brains which was kinda scary. Looking down at the shorter and curvy girl Carter purred lowly, "So, what is your name?" Jaxson just cooed and gave a small wink, "Yes, my lady, what is your name?" As they waited for their name Carter's stomach growled and then he sniffed, "Alright, we need to get food." Jaxson agreed as usual, "Yes brother we do. Plus I need to go to the mall so we can get food court food. However... Unfortunately we don't know where to go." Carter instantly took up his brother's sentence, "So, I'm guessing this beauty would be able to take us there? Huh?" He asked softly.
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 4th 2013, 3:53 pm

"Your sarcasm is appreciated. Now don't pout; it's not very becoming." Oh, now that was a lie. Their cute little pouts caused butterflies in Rorie's stomach as she looked between the two boys. What was up with her today? As the grinned at each other and then at her, Rorie offered a small smirk of her own. The two boys approached her quickly, one on either side as they linked arms with the small girl. It seemed that everything they did was in sync. From the small smiles they flashed at her to the teasing winks. They seemed to think together, and that was almost a scary thing. Double trouble, right? As they questioned about her name, Rorie offered the two boys a small smile. Their flirting was starting to take its toll on her...Rorie was actually falling for their devilish charm. What a nightmare it would be later on.

"Ladies first, is it? Well, I've got lots of names. The question is, which one to tell you." Rorie could give them a list of names that had been given to her over the course of her life. Most involved her fairy side, however. She had different technical names, all of them being Fae names. So, she decided to just use her natural name. Why mess with them, right? "It's Aurora. Nothing too pretty, kind of plain." She said softly, with a shrug. "Now, what are your names?" As they mentioned food, Rorie grimaced. Especially food from the food court...All of it was meat. What could she get? Maybe a salad somewhere, or a slice of pizza. But still she would have to watch the two boys enjoy some sort of carnivorous meal. "Of course I can show you the mall! Not that you're going to want me hanging all over you in public. So you should probably let go of me sometime before then. Bringing a girl with you to the mall isn't exactly how you pick up chicks." Rorie said teasingly, swinging both her arms they were linked with the two boys. What fun this would be.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine LockWind August 4th 2013, 6:28 pm

As she told them not to pout Carter rolled his eyes and Jaxson gave a sniff, [color:2ab3=light blue]"Whatever." They said at the exact same time and then continued walking arm linked with hers. They could tell she was getting attracted towards them, her hormones were clearly saying so. Looking at each other they instantly broke out in a intimate chuckle then continued with their stroll. As she began to say that she had many names they were curious though she asked the same question back which they would be gladly to answer after she said here's first.

Soon they got the answer and they smiled delicately at the girl, "Aurora? Like as in Sleeping Beauty? Gorgeous name none the less." Jaxson chimed in with his own thoughts, "She's a beauty even when she isn't sleeping." Carter gave a small nod in agreement then cleared his throat, Anyway, I'm Carter and..." "I'm Jaxson." He said finishing off Carter's sentence easily. Giving a short sigh Jaxson looked to his brother and Carter caught onto his stare and looked right at him. Communicating silently to each other before they both looked towards Aurora.

"Of course I can show you the mall! Not that you're going to want me hanging all over you in public. So you should probably let go of me sometime before then. Bringing a girl with you to the mall isn't exactly how you pick up chicks."

Thankfully she could show them to the mall and of course they would want her to stick with them. Though as she told them that they should let go of her before they get there so that they can pick up chicks they rolled their eyes. Carter gave her a cute little grin and Jaxson gave her a crooked smile, "Really? You mean to say that we can make girls jealous by hanging around another girl. Hmm... What do you say twin?" Jaxson moved his eye brows up and down, "I would say that the girls might just go crazy. Besides babe there is plenty of us to go around." Carter chuckled and continued his hold on her, "We'll let go as soon as you want us to. Now can we hurry," "We're starving. Also it's our treat My lady. So don't be doing the whole oh no I got it thing." They mildly wondered if she knew who they were. Of course they were quite famous around the world but they didn't know about here. As she began to swing their arms they followed the motion and allowed her to take them to the mall.
Clementine LockWind
Clementine LockWind

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood August 31st 2013, 8:41 pm

"You're such a nerd. No one passes up two beautiful boys. Twins, Rory. One for each of us!" Keegan scolded her cousin, throwing her hands into the air for effect. One day, one day soon her cousin would learn to handle those of the opposite sex. And until then, Keegan would have to real in the sexy men for the both of them. "Bite me." Was Rory's only response, as she rolled her eyes. The twins were cuties, but she didn't want them. They were like her babies! Or her older brothers...yeah, that's more like it. "Fine!" A sharp pinching on her arm, and then a wetness caused Rory's eyes to widen. Yelping in pain, she jerked her arm away from her cousin who was grinning evilly. "You stupid, hoe! I didn't mean it literally." Rory shrieked, pushing the girl away from her. Quite a few people passing by stopped to stare, and did a double take. Keegan usually amped up the charm when in town. It was easier to trap a cute guy or two if she messed with their emotions. "Then say what you mean, dork." Keegan said, laughing as she bumped her hip against her cousin's. The two had a unique relationship, and Rory was actually quite comfortable around Keegan. Despite the fact that they were cousins, they were friends. Not like she and Sam, but a close second.

"Aaaaaaanyways," Rorie went on, rubbing at her arm, "I wanna do something." What? She didn't know yet. But this was much needed girl time. The only thing that would make it better was Sam. Or Mattie even; Rory adored both Deadwood girls. All of the Deadwoods, actually. Even Henry, who had always been grumpy up until a few years ago when he met his mate. They were all flirty, charming, and just down right hot. Who wouldn't love them? "Stop daydreaming, then! We'll just have to wait for another set of hot boys to pop out of the bushes. Since you have our first ones away." Rory rolled her eyes at this, shaking her head. "They weren't our boys. They're mine." Keegan didn't even know them, and she was in love. She was such a...such a girl. "Whatevs." Keegan says, rolling her eyes as the two girls continued on, looking for fun.[/color][/color]
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood September 2nd 2013, 10:01 am

Samantha had grown tired of being cooped up all day in the territory. Plus she missed her BBF (Best Bitchy Friend) she would go visit her at her house. Easing her way out of the forest catching a new scent she gave a soft snuff, another wolf... Great. The pack was getting full alright but they weren't all that great, at least that's what she thought. Going on the worn path, she decided to walk today. Usually she would get out her skateboard but she wasn't in a hurry in fact she wasn't liking the whole crowd that was going plus after the talk with her brother she kinda just wanted to be alone but then not really. So, she decided to visit Keegan and Rory their house was so warm and cozy. Continuing to walk in the forest she turned and came into a clearing. Cars rushed past her now and again but she stayed towards the wood following along until she got towards the hybrids. She sniffed around, some hybrids were half vamps meaning they hated her guts but some vampires weren't all that bad. Eyes searching around she gave a soft sigh and her silver hues disappeared under her eyelids. Enjoying the welcoming night, a distance 'hoo' of an owl. She fixed her jacket, that was big enough to fit three of her in their. Her legs were covered with a pair of white jeans and tucked on her feet was two black Vans. Sam's eyes trailed along the houses stopping at one that belong to Rory and Keegan. The scent was stale and she knew she was to late. Giving a soft sigh she started to trail towards the downtown. Possibly the two of them ran towards their that's where the strongest of the scent trail led.

Heading towards the slightly populated area her ears under her baseball cap swiveled of course the sounds were slightly muffled but it don't make her hearing any less dense. Her gave began to flicker around the area, lights lightening up store shop windows were some little trinkets were on display. Bright grey hues began to search for two particular Faes. One of them being her best friend. That's when she caught onto her scent, her eyes widened with delight and she quickly began to scurry around. Finally, she paused and found the two of them heading her way, "RORIE!" She yelled from where she was, KEEGAN! She exclaimed right after seeing her. She began to pick up space and flung herself into the two girl's arms. Cuddling them like crazy, if her tail was out it sure would be wagging. As she examined the two of them she slowly allowed her arms to fall to her side once more. Eyes glowing as bright as the moon she gave a wide grin, "So my beauties, how have you been. Bored I bet without little ole me." She said with a soft cackle.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood September 2nd 2013, 11:23 am

The two girls walked along happily, when suddenly a loud shriek filled their ears. Rory made out her name, and her eyes immediately flickered upwards. The sight of a familiar brunette caused Aurora to grin widely and all but squeal in excitement. Keegan looked up as well, and a grin broke out across her face as she saw Samantha. Keegan had always adored Rory's badass best friend. She was so good at getting them into trouble..And whenever Sam was around, Rory became a lot more fun. "Sammy!" Rory cooed her name as the brunette flung herself into their waiting arms. Immediately the small girl wrapped her arms around Sam's waist and clung to her for a few moments before she pulled away. It always thrilled Aurora to see her BBF. It was one of the only things that kept her sane. That, and her stash of superman comics. "Hey, Sam." Keegan greeted her much more quietly than Rory had, but still happy and excited all the same. Rory's eyes immediately scanned over Sam, looking for any sign of trouble or illness. Always, she was worrying over her best friend. Sam wasn't one to play nice, and it had resulted in a few fights now and then...Rory just worried over her. But much to her approval and relief, Sam was perfectly fine. One less thing to worry about.

"We've been great! Terribly bored without you, of course." Rory says with a small giggle. Things were always fun with Sam, no matter what they did. "Yeah, Rory doesn't want to have any fun." Keegan whines, looking over at her cousin. "I say we find her a man-friend." Rory just stared at Keegan before shaking her head. "Hey, maybe I have a man-friend!" At this, Keegan laughed loudly, hunching over. Rory dating? "You're so rude. Not everyone wants to make out and party." Rory huffs, rolling her eyes. "Aaaaaanyways, how are you, Sammy?" Rory asks with a wide smile, smiling brightly at her friend.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood September 10th 2013, 3:28 pm

Brunette, red hair, and blonde clashed together and Sammy held her best friend tightly. She missed her terribly and not being in the same species group sort of killed her. She gave a small frown at that thought of hardly seeing her friend. Of course she was allowed to leave the territory whenever unless she was needed as warriorship. She wished that she was a werewolf like her brothers but she wouldn't change her however it did suck not having her with her all the time. She gave a soft sigh and snuggled into her completely. Allowing their scents to mingle for a moment she slowly slid her arms from around her and gave an easy smile. As Rory looked her over a worry look on her face she gently patted the smaller girl's head, "I'm perfectly fine... For now." She snickered joking around with her worry wart. She gave an easy smile, she could be herself around these two, yeah at first she was a bitch to both of them at one point, Sam was a bitch to everyone that's just how she was.

Turning her silver irises towards Keegan she raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow, "Rory? Boring? Well, we will need to change that." She laughed and then looked around the village. Everyone was wearing cute Autumn clothing, Sam however was dressed like a skater chick. Hiding her physic behind a large sweatshirt that had a black wolf howling on it and a pair of white skinny jeans all completed with white vans. She sure wasn't one to dress to impress anyone and she liked it like that. Flipping her bangs from her eyes, wavy hair falling behind her back in it's natural state since she hated spending hours on just trying to make her hair straight. If it felt like behaving then it looked good but if it didn't she would just pull it up in a pony tail and call it a day. On the top of her scalp was a blue baseball cap that said 'Timber Wolves' in white etching. The name of Rory and Sam's high school. She was on the co-ed baseball team there, her brothers played and she went into the legacy. Being a werewolf helped boost her agility and batting better but she loved the game.

As they talked she barely understood them, in fact she wasn't listening. Turning her gaze back towards the duo just in time to see Keegan laughing at Rory about something. She rolled her eyes and then nudged the two of them, "Oh quit it you two. Also I'm good just met the werewolves." She sort of barked out. However a light smile was still on her plush pink lips. She held Rory and Keegs hand and began to lead them towards who the hell knows where, So, Rorinator... She started out looking around the downtown area. Unsure of just what to do, she's been here for a little while and it was beginning to get boring, "Your turn to decide what we do." She told her meanwhile still walking along. Last time Keegan got to pick where they went they were shopping for three hours and that was so boring. Then she gave a devious smile as she -just- got an idea, "I know! Let's go to the lake and throw a party! A giant party, humans and abnormals. That would be fun." Of course it was only a suggestion but it would be fun, that way Keegan can meet some guys.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Deadwood September 11th 2013, 6:54 pm

"You're never fine, you're always plotting..." Rory mutters, rolling her eyes. Even so, she loved Samantha with her whole heart. Snuggling up to her for a moment, Rory pulled away as Sam mentioned making her less boring. She looked over her friend and a small smile formed on her face. Sam always wore her skater clothes, and that damned hat was on her head. 'Timber Wolves' their team back in highschool. Rory had been a sort of groupie for the baseball team. She was always tagging along on games and trips, supporting Sam. And well....maybe a certain brother. But mainly Sam, because she was one of the few girls on the team. Co-Ed, yes, but most girls stuck to softball. "I am not boring! You just like to do stupid things that wind up with me drunk, hungover, and in random beds." Rory teased lightly, nudging her. "That's the best part!" Keegan cooed, her grey eyes practically glowing. "Cough cough, slut, cough cough." Rory said each word, not even faking the cough noises. Grinning over at Keegan, she nudged her and the brunette girl rolled her eyes in return.

"Well Sammykinz, I'm glad you've found the wolves." Rory says happily, as they walk down the street. "As for picking what we do...I don't know...A party?" Rory brightened up at the suggestion. "Yeah! I can go to the mall and pickup a few things...or a lotta things. You guys do the invites, and it should be sweet!" Keegs cheered happily, clapping her hands in excitement. "Fine, but I'm not getting wasted this time." Rory vows with a grimace, remembering last time. "Sweet! Okay, I'll be off then. You guys get everyone you can! Love you!" Keegan called, before running off towards the mall area. "Oh gosh...this is gonna be great." Rory says, rolling her eyes.
Avery Deadwood
Avery Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 4th 2013, 11:02 pm

After leaving the local coffee shop, he began to lead their duo down the street only but a couple of blocks away from where they had just dined on a quick breakfast. He knew he was living close by but not that close, which was perfect so that they could go down more frequently. Faolan kept his hand wrapped around here's, winding his fingers in between Emily's and playing with them as they rounded the last corner and from there it was a straight shot up to his apartment. It wasn't much but it was home for now. Having stolen the key from the owner of the building and made a copy without him realizing it, gave Fao access to the place even if they locked it up. He was smart about not getting caught traveling in and out too, most of the tenants thought he was just a regular visitor of someone which was what he told them each time they questioned him passing by in the hall. Entering from the downstairs door and lead her inside, from there he proceeded to head up the three flights of steep stairs to the very top floor where there was only a single apartment; his. After digging his key out he pushed the door open and gestured her in, following suit himself and flicking on the light as he moved further in."Its not much, but its free and at least has heat and running water which is better than nothing at all." Faolan chuckled after that and quickly went into his room to grab another shirt before joining her again."And like I said before, mi casa es su casa."
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 4th 2013, 11:42 pm

Emily leaned against Fao as they walked enjoying his warmth, for once they hit the cold air she was cold again. It was probably just the change of sudden scenery that made Emily feel so nervous. Cities meant people and she didn't feel like herself around them. She squeezed his hand as they walked looking around. Once they rounded a corner she looked at the tall building. It was a nice building and as they walked up the stairs she took her chance to look around. She noticed a few cracks in the ceiling and on the plaster. That was normal. Once on the third floor and inside his apartment she smiled. "Its a beauty. And your right it does have heat." she said happily as she warmed up. And the thought of the shower enticed her. "Hmm..you want shower first?" she asked him giving him a sweet smile.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 5th 2013, 9:20 pm

Being a werewolf he was naturally overly warm but had to have some extra heat on in his place no matter where he lived. Why he chose to live in places that always had cold weather half of the year was still beyond him and if given the choice he'd move down south to Australia. There is was hot all year round except the rainy season which he could stand, though he had no clue how the hell he would manage to move all the way over to that country without a passport or means of transportation. He was immortal, so there was plenty of time to figure that out. Faolan chuckled and gave a nod, smiling back at the girl that stood before him then moved to settle down upon the not so comfy couch. As she mentioned showering his attention peaked and well, old Lucian boy Fao was up to his tricks, a habit rather that he could not suppress."No but I'd gladly join you." The comment left his lips faster than he could shut his mouth and the realization of what he had just said made him regret it. Here they were, just now finding each other after a year or so and he was already being a perv... Impulses he could not contain.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 5th 2013, 9:50 pm

Emily felt warmer but her cloths were wet with rain. She disliked the feeling of being weighted down by them. She stripped off her jacket and sighed comfortably. She put the jacket on the chair and turned as Fao replied to her. She didn't expect that but she should of. A small blush rose over her cheeks. "I'm sure you would charmer. But another day " she grinned and winked at him. She walked into the bathroom with a long shirt and spandex shorts. She would sleep in this for sure. She stripped down setting her cloths down on the toilet and started the shower. She stripped off her wet cloths and licked her lips. She slipped into the shower and sighed at the warmth. She began washing, combing her long fingers through her hair.
After the shower she dried off and brushed her hair with her brush. She smiled in the mirror and put on the spandex and long grey shirt. She came out of the bathroom and walked over to the couch."Fao the shower is a wonder worker." She said in a happy tone. She flopped back against the couch happily. She smiled looking at him feeling cleaner and pre energized.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 5th 2013, 10:47 pm

You can say at least he tried, there was no harm in that and rejection was something that did happen occasionally to the Lucian so he was used to it. He was rushing and needed to slow his horses down a bit was all and she was reminding him to do so by pushing his offer off till later. Fao respected her decision and just nodded after she went on her way towards the bathroom to shower up. After she was done he would probably take one himself, as Emily walked off he decided to make himself more comfortable now. Fao kicked off his ratty converse shoes and then went into his bedroom to change into something much more comfortable than skinny jeans, he rummaged through his dresser for a pair of sweat pants and continued to go shirtless.

When he returned, it was not long after that when she had finished up her shower and changed into a long shirt and some spandex, his two toned gaze washed over her form and stayed there for a while before moving up to meet her gaze. Fao scooted over a bit to give her room on his small couch but didn't move too far from the woman as she planted herself beside him. At her comment he offered a soft chuckle,"You smell delicious, Em. Lucky there isn't a big bad wolf to gobble you right up." He teased, smirking at his own words and began to play with her soft hair
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 6th 2013, 8:55 am

Emily knew that Fao had been joking a little bit but was mostly serious about the offer he had made. It made Emily tingle a little at the thought but she had been serious about what she said. One day, and it would probably be soon, they would be more intimate then they were now. Emily did want to play it slow because she didnt want to ruin anything. Sje enjoyed spending time with Fao. She wanted to have a serious relationship and Emily was sure to have that. Fao seemed a little different, considering he had came back and she had come back. But maybe Isis leaving him caused him to think a little more. She wasnt to sure and defiantly would not be asking any time soon.

Emily turned to look at him a small smile rising to her lips as she noticed his gaze longer on her choice of cloths. It was all she had to wear at the moment for bed, not that sleeping in her cloths was disgusting. She had done that many times before, this was refreshing to wear. She smiled at him as she felt his fingers run through her hair. She enjoyed the feeling of it, it was rather relaxing to Emily. She gave him a teasing look when he spoke of the big bad wolf. She leaned close a hand on his chest. "I already have my big bad wolf. And he is over handsome." She knew Fao could devour just with a look alone the look he gave her always made her shiver and feel weak. She loved feeling needed to him. She finally...felt like she belonged.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 6th 2013, 9:06 pm

His long fingers continued to weave through her ever so soft locks, a smile planted on wide on the lycan's face as they sat there. Everything felt different now that he was no longer alone in this cold world full of corruption, now that she was by his side Faolan felt whole again. This made him realize that his priorities were never really straight when he chose Isis over her. Sure, he had been engaged and was about to have another child with her, but she was the one to walk out on him after he burned his bridge with Emily. It was pure torture even to a man whom had been so wretched like himself.

Shaking all negative thoughts right out of his head, or further down into his mind, he continued playing with her hair as she moved closer to him and pressed a gentle hand against his broad chest. As her words traveled and hit his ears, a grin pulled at his thin lips and a wolfish chuckle escaped the male, a bit of a growl easing out as it did. Faolan leaned closer and nuzzled his way into the crook of her neck brushing his lips over her warm skin."Oh really? And what would this handsome, big, bad wolf's name be?" Asking with sarcasm, he chuckled again and gently nipped her neck.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 6th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Oh his name is Faolan. And he is sitting right in front of me." She said the words coming out of her mouth in a soft velvet tone. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the male's touches, oh how it rose a moan in her throat. Emily laughed the moan away feeling tickled as Fao had kissed her neck and continued stroking her hair.

Her mind slipped back to when she first met him, how charming he was. And she thought of Grayson and hee heart sped up and she quickly pushed those thoughts away she missed this Fao. She had missed him so desperatly. It was a need to be near him, now her heart pounded for a different reason and turned her face and kissed his lips full on.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 6th 2013, 10:23 pm

Another round of chuckles mixed with his growls as she told the obvious and what he wanted to hear. There wasn't a doubt that the Lucian male, the King of Hearts himself and infamous player, Faolan, was all her's. The girl sitting beside him was the only one he would ever give his heart away to and she had it locked up tighter than Fort Knox, no one else could captivate his heart like she had. Yes, he could sense all those feelings and emotions resurfacing and the longer they touched the more they came flooding back and his yearning for her increased.

His actions were rewarded for as he had began to move his lips up her neck leaving a trail of gentle nips she had quickly directed him elsewhere and crushed her plush lips against his own. Faolan's eyes fell shut as their lips connected and he wrapped his arms around her petite form to pull her onto his lap, deepening their kiss passionately.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 7th 2013, 12:40 pm

Emily felt Faolan's strong arms wrap around her and she pressed close to his body en-longing the kiss. She could feel everything he felt in that moment because she felt the same thing. It was beautiful. She pressed her lips a little tighter but reluctantly had to pull away when she could no longer breath. Her breathing was soft gasps as she gave a grin to Fao.

"I've always loved kissing you. It was always the sweetest part." She whispered her tone soft. She cuddled into his embrace her head under his chin. She wanted to say 'i love you' more than anyone in the world but she could not. She didn't want to ruin it by saying those words although they were on the tip of her tongue. She gently touched his cheek her eyes shining with warmth and love. She hoped he could see it in her eyes.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Faolan Lucian November 7th 2013, 6:12 pm

Normally, the Lucian would be either be feeling her up to his desire or work his way at getting in her pants, but all he really wished to do was taste her lips and hold her close. Fao had slowed down some from his usual behaviour. He wanted to take his time and not get into another mess like he had with his ex-fiance, there was nothing so crushing and devastating then to find out the one you sacrificed for would only leave after all you've done. Another let down like that was something he just couldn't handle.

When he was with Emily, he felt complete bliss, her touch alone causing all his worries to leave him and a flutter rising in his heart. Faolan was aware of the feelings coming back at him and he would place a hefty bet down on them being mutual. There was not a doubt in his mind that she felt them too. Finally, after neither of them could hold their breath any longer, slowly did they part taking a few breaths between the both of them. His smile never parted with his face an only grew as Emily spoke; he leaned his forehead gently against her own and stole one more little kiss from her plush lips."I've missed kissing you, you drive this wolf crazy." Words leaving his mouth in the same soft manner as she had spoken, he felt her adjust herself and press against the underside of his chin. Fao rested his head gently on top of her own and stroked her hair his other arm still wrapped around the girl's waist.
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 7th 2013, 6:32 pm

Emily knew it that she was in love with him, well she always had been but this was stronger and deeper. She loved him. She could feel it in her heart as it beat for him. She knew that he could only feel the same but she couldnt know for sure. A small part of her said that he may leave her again but that small part kept diminishing. It wouldnt keep forever because this emotion was stronger than the small part.

Emily kissed his lips softly as he stole a soft one. His lips were so warm. She loved the delicate feeling to them. She smiled and listened to his heartbeat. It was strong and it beat strongly against her cheek. "I'm glad I drive you a little crazy. It keeps you sane. If that makes sense." she said giving a soft chuckle and looking up at him. "Fao I..." She stopped. Love you...I love you... That was what she wanted to say but couldn't bring herself to do it. She looked down biting a plush lip.
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next