Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 1zeayo8
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 29yqv6x
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 15mjm6d
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 33jsk1w
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 Avg1p1
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 244a3j5
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 35j0085
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 20qz34n
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 6445n9
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 353du94
Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 W6xf1c

Hava Java - Local Coffee House

+6
Constance Scott
Calista Dracula
Avery Deadwood
Deadwood Boys
Faolan Lucian
Emily Fane
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 Empty Re: Hava Java - Local Coffee House

Post by Raven Sykes February 5th 2014, 8:45 pm

While she awaited for his appearance, Raven rested her elbows on the table top, hiding her face within her hands. She messed up pretty bad, to simply put it. Though she was angry and wished to throw accusations around to those who didn't need it, the same thought kept slipping into her mind. Didn't you want this? A family? Hell yeah she wanted her own family, but this was too early..she wasn't ready to to be a mother! Too young, she was too young; she was just barely an adult. Of course, things always seemed to be something bringing her down. When she had her old pack, her family hated her and she was treated like a trash, seeing she was stripped from her title and made an omega, but still. She would have been okay, believe it or not. If only the pack would pay attention to her, that was all she ever asked for. But this, this was too much. She wasn't ready yet. Heck, the girl lived in a tiny apartment, home to everything to drug addicts to prostitutes. She was living where no mother should be.

A mother. The word caused her stomach to churn yet her heart to soar happily. Again, the two feelings clashed together and she was beginning to feel terribly ill. Perhaps she should call Kazuma back and tell him to not bother? That sounded like a great plan, seeing she was in dire need to run home, but before she could even attempt to lift her head off of her hands and grab for her phone, there was the sound of the door opening, and then he was sitting directly opposite of her. Quickly dropping her hands, Raven put on her sweetest smile, though it wasn't entirely fake. Kazuma always did bring a smile to her face, mainly because he was a great friend. Honestly, she felt bad for him. Raven may not know his past, but she knows how others treat him. Like a bad guy, when honestly he wasn't. Kazu was just misunderstood! Which is why Raven felt so drawn to him back then. Before they had become friends, Kazuma was a snappy, rude creature with a nasty bite. Now, his old self never reached Raven. Sometimes others had to face his wrath, but not her. She was giving him another chance to feel happy, be his anchor. Though...seeing him smile nearly gave her a sick stomach. She dreaded calling him now. How can I do this? Kazuma was a male who didn't need any child! Kaz shouldn't have to worry about some pregnant woman carrying his children.

What will he say? Think? That was another question, one that she couldn't answer for herself. He needed to know. "Oh, splendid. Hope I didn't cause any trouble.." Letting her eyes linger on the multiple love bites on his neck. Feeling her eyebrow quirk, Raven's smile was pulled into a grin, though she tried to hide the giggle. She wasn't sure why the male had so many lovers, and if he even knew their names, but he was adorable either way. Blinking while she gave a flick of her head to move her bangs, Raven tapped her pale fingers against the table, sighing quietly. "Listen, Kaz...I have something to tell you. It's really important and it couldn't be put off any longer." With each word her stomach pain grew. Maybe that was pregnancy pain? Oh, whatever it was it didn't make matters any better. "And I hope you won't get mad at me. I swear I never meant for this to happen! But um.." She kept pausing. The words seemed to be caught in her throat, refusing to surface. Dammit. "..I'm.." There she goes again. Pausing. Leaving suspense in the air. Wait, did he even remember that night? Probably not. He was, after all, highly, HIGHLY intoxicated. "I'm pregnant and I think you're the father!" Her words were rushed, making her believe that he wouldn't be able to catch them. Either way, she didn't want to see his face. Bringing her hands back up to cover her eyes, Raven bit down onto her lip with some force, wishing she never even bothered to call him.
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info
Characters Owned: A lot....

Back to top Go down

Hava Java - Local Coffee House - Page 2 Empty Re: Hava Java - Local Coffee House

Post by Kazuma Makoto February 9th 2014, 12:12 am

As long as he didn't move too much he would be fine, all he needed to do was stay as still as he could till it was time for him to be going on back to his schedule or whenever their conversation ended. Honestly he really didn't want it to end anytime soon. Raven was the one person in all of Sotu that he could actually stand; he thought of her as a very dear friend and coming from Kazuma that was not something that anyone heard. Not in a long time at least. He could let his walls down and relax, the impulse to be an ass and downright vicious never surfaced for Kazu couldn't imagine ever being rude to Raven. That girl didn't deserve to see that side of him. If he drove her away, it would be impossible to forgive himself. With a snap of his fingers he ordered one of the baristas over, they knew him well here and didn't wish to get snapped at this early, then again everyone knew the Makoto man, and Kazuma told them to get him the usual but with extra sugar. He really needed something sweet right now for some reason. The woman was rather quick to fix up his order and bring it to him, gently setting the mug on the table she then gave a dip of her head before moving away. Sipping hesitantly as to not burn his lips or tongue, he set the mug back down to allow the beverage to cool down some before he dared to take another drop into his mouth.

Something told him that things were about to get... very uncomfortable; awkward even. But he paid that feeling no mind and thought that it was just nothing. It was too early to start worrying about silly little things like that, if he did that right now his whole day would be upset. Kazuma turned his eyes to his lovely companion as she spoke and of course he had to assure her that it didn't bother him any at all. Not even her stares to his neck where he swore he had it covered up with a scarf, now it made sense why he felt a draft, casually he fixed it. Damn that man for biting him so hard... Attention immediately snapping onto Raven as she announced that she had very urgent news for him, he froze, confused more than anything. What could be so important and involve him? And why the hell would he ever be mad at her? This had him so intrigued and confused and just... Gah! It was like one long moment that just didn't want to end and that bothered the hell out of him; he wished she would just come out with it already- Kazuma's eyes could not have possibly gotten any wider as that last sentence slipped out from her lips and shot their way into his ears. This took him forever to analyze and wasn't even sure if he had heard her correctly; he hoped that he didn't. There was no way that they... He didn't remember ever... With her... What? It was all too much for the poor hybrid to handle that he just completely fainted, fell right over in his chair even, out cold.
Kazuma Makoto
Kazuma Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes February 13th 2014, 12:00 am

His reaction wasn't what she had expected. She had created an image of Kaz being enraged, telling her off just before he stormed his lil' cute butt out of there, leaving her there to drown in her emotions. However, the sound of a 'thump' brought her eyes to open and her hands to fall back on to the table top. "Oh!" She simply stared at his unmoving body until she realized no one else was going to rush to his side. Slowly slipping from her seat she knelt down beside the male, shaking him. "Kazuma? Are you alright?" That, she knew, was a stupid question but what else could she do? She was no nurse. Bringing his head to her lap, Raven glanced over at "their" waitress, confusion clearly written all over her face. The woman moved over to them with a glass of water and a damp towel, handing them quickly over to Raven before she backed away.  Well then... Gently moving his silky white hair away from his forehead, Raven pressed the towel gently to his head, waiting from his to become conscious once more. Of course then her mind went back to the endless worries that he would no longer care for her, that he would deny the fact that they had ever had sex, and he would storm out of her life. Call her silly but the same thoughts raged through her mind as she waited for his eyelids to flutter open.

(This post is total shit. Sorreh)
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Makoto February 17th 2014, 10:13 am

Passing out was the only thing that the poor hybrid could do; the only way he could respond after having the scare of his life of course. Though when he woke up he wondered if it was just a dream he was having, the scenery however confirmed that it wasn't for he was still on the ground with a she-wolf hovering above him dabbing a cloth on his forehead. He'd have a good bump on him after this, he had hit pretty hard after all, Kazuma gave a groan as he tried fixing his gaze on anything, anything at all, eventually it cleared up for him and he was able to see again. Slowly, everything came running back to him and with wide two toned orbs he quickly sat up grabbing the sides of his head, gasping,"Oh bloody hell, what have I done!" Cursing, he shook his head quickly and tried to think at least somewhat rationally here."Wait! I-I don't remember a-a thing. No, I don't remember ever hooking up, and I can promise you that I would remember sleeping with a woman... Oh fuck!" Was he perhaps overreacting? Maybe, but this was Kazuma after all, and at least he wasn't cursing her out or leaving Raven here while he went on his merry way. No, he wanted to know just what all had gone on and why she thought he was the father of her unborn. Kazuma honestly didn't have a single memory of them ever being close besides the ball and even at that they weren't all over each other...
Kazuma Makoto
Kazuma Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laundi Konta February 22nd 2014, 4:33 pm

The day was growing old and boring, Laundi was thirsty and she decided to scope out the local coffee shop for her next meal. Laundi hardly ever ate mortal food or mortal drinks,a he never took a liking to and never would. Slowly the hybrid skipped from the forest and out onto the side walk. A few mortals watched her as they drove by her combat boots making a soft thud on the ground as she went. The skinny jeans she wore had rips on the knees and upper thighs, her leather jacket worn over the black tank top she was wearing was zipped up. She wore a glove without fingers on her right hand while her left remained uncovered. Slowly the coffee shop came into view and her loose brown hair blew back in the wind but Laundi hadn't much problem with her hair, it always fell perfectly when the wind stopped. She let out a sigh and scanned the outside of the coffee shop for some easy pickings, she could drag it into an alley and eat then dispose of it properly. Slowly the hybrid walked up to the coffee shop and walked in, the bell on the door annoying her ears and she groaned, reaching up and ripping the 'jingle bells' on the ribbon from the door and tossing them to the floor and turning back around, readjusting her jacket and looking around, many supernatural creatures were here. Raven, Kazuma...Constance. A few others she didn't know but she shrugged and walked toward the counter, scanning the tables and booths for a potential meal.

The woman at the counter glared at Laundi for ripping the bells down and Laundi smirked innocently before shrugging. The woman rolled her eyes as she was drying a mug with a towel. "What do you need?" She asked in a slight bitter tone, Laundi shrugged and went to reach over the counter to grab the woman but held back as she remembered there were other mortals and immortals here and held back, clenching her jaw and her fists. "Nothing." Laundi hissed back and sat at a stool, placing her forearm on the counter and tapping her fingers against the counter as she twisted to the side and looked to Constance then the others who were over where she was facing and in view. She turned back to the counter and looked the woman over who gave a slightly nervous, glared glance back and walked to the back and she smirked, turning back sideways and standing, walking where the woman went.
Laundi Konta
Laundi Konta

Character Info
Characters Owned: Lontark Mashigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calista Dracula February 22nd 2014, 10:23 pm

Callie's head jerked up suddenly as a woman appeared in front of her, arriving at an inhuman speed. Vampire. Although she wasn't sure who this woman was, she knew that she was of her own kind. They had a very distinct scent. Gently, she pulled the cup of blood away from the edge of the table and towards the inside, all the while staring at this female. As the woman sat across from her, Callie arched a perfectly curved brow in question. It was apparent that this female knew of her bloodline. Old friend? As far as Callie knew, her father didn't have many friends. He was slightly insufferable. Stubborn, hardheaded...but with a good heart. The smirk on the other female's face was a bit unsettling, but Callie gave her own smirk right back. "My father is fine." She said simply, her tone slightly flat. She wouldn't be giving out information about her father to anyone, no matter who it was. "I'm Calista, the daughter of his third wife. And who might you be?" Callie asked curiously, smiling almost friendly-like at the other woman, just so she would not come off as hostile.
Calista Dracula
Calista Dracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes February 23rd 2014, 6:12 pm

This is all my fault.
Raven waited for him to come back to her though she dreaded the moment where his honey hued eyes would stare into hers; she wasn't ready to be hated again. Dabbing the moist towel against his pale cheeks, Raven ignored the sound of chatter and the bells ringing, ignored everyone but the  unconscious male; when he did, however, awaken the female let him go only to turn her eyes away suddenly ashamed. She slowly scooted away before she glanced back at Kazuma with her moss colored orbs, blinking away her sadness and any evidence that she felt like crying; looking over Kazuma she wondered if he was alright before she got the nerve to ask him, though sadly her voice was caught in her throat while her heart lay in her stomach. "..Kazuma" She tried, though it wasn't much better. Her voice was low, nearly shrilly like; coughing, hoping that it would clear her throat, Raven couldn't help but sniffle quietly as she listened to him ramble.

This is all my fault.

"I'm so so so sorry. I-" she stopped for a second before she tried to change it, try to make things better. "I might be wrong! I've slept with a lot of guys so, you know. I'm basically the worlds average whore!" her tried to make a joke, even though half of it was true; she really did sleep with a lot of guys, but hey! She was drunk, they were drunk, he was cute, they thought she was cute, and it just happened. But she knew the truth, because she wasn't THAT drunk; she knew what was going to happen if they kissed, but she actually wanted it to happen, just to see what it was like to kiss him; though things got out of hand from there, she knew that she should have stopped him from making some stupid choice with her; she could only blame herself. "Hey! It's okay! Like I said, you might not be the father..I'll take care of this..I promise."
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Makoto March 4th 2014, 6:49 pm

Okay... He could recall most of his evening at the ball. For most of the time he kept to himself and drank a little bit though it wasn't anything strong at all, just a few shots of peach schnapps and maybe a single glass of whatever cheap champagne they were serving that night. But that was it. That was all that he remembered drinking. Next he.. He went around chatting, yes, then caught himself some eye candy. 'I never did get that boy's name... Dammit.' Then, then what did he do? Kazuma bit his lip as he attempted to back track in his mind though this time everything was fuzzy for some reason. The arrogant hybrid couldn't really remember too much after that... Images came to him now, yes, there was Zoey all dolled up and looking adorable, Kazuma could remember being very polite to the little wolf girl and even asked her to dance. It was cute and even the male had to admit that. Next, well, next came Raven into the picture. Though everything was normal between them, nothing out of the ordinary at all, a few glasses of alcohol, them talking and enjoying the evening... Then it was all blank. Kazu didn't know about anything that occurred after that except this morning where he awoke with a stranger in his bed.

Kazuma's ears remained low as he continued to mutter to himself over and over again and shook his head white locks bouncing as he did. There was just no wrapping his head around it, none of this made any sense why he could remember a thing after talking with Rave. He couldn't have been that drunk, could he? Was he really a light weight? Confused orbs flickering about the room as he searched his thoughts again, he finally came to one conclusion that made even the slightest bit of sense; he was drugged. Someone had to have slipped him something in his drink! They had to have! Kazu whined some more about it but when Rave spoke up he immediately shut himself up long enough to give her a listen and didn't make a peep till she was done. But when she called herself a whore he did want to say something to her about that; he didn't think that of the she-wolf at all, even if it was true that she had slept around, she was his best friend and he did not enjoy her calling herself that. As she finished he finally let go of his lip yet his hands latched on to her own in a gentle manner, turning his gaze up to meet Raven's. He took in a breath first,"Now, I don't have any memory of anything happening... But, Raven, you are my best friend, the only one who's gave two fucks about me in a very VERY long time. I will help you through this and take care of you as well, even if the child isn't mine. Its the least that I can do after all." Kazuma told her in an easy tone, keeping his gaze locked with her's as he did mean his words. She had been there for him so it was only fair for he to do the same.
Kazuma Makoto
Kazuma Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes March 9th 2014, 10:57 pm

She knew how confused he was; she really did. Her own memories were rather fuzzy but she remembered, not that she'd admit that to the male. Raven knew the pictures that ran through her mind were memories, that they really had happened, but she still felt his emotions; staring at her nails, Raven got to chipping off the black paint from them, waiting. Even though he seemed calm, she didn't truly believe that's how he felt inside; she knew emotions were being shaken around inside; letting out a long huff, Raven pushed a strand of loose purple hair behind her ear, looking over Kazuma. He seemed fine for someone who had just face planted; though there were others conversing around them, she kept her eyes and attention on Kazuma, keeping her face blank.

She had almost lost herself in her thoughts when he finally spoke; blinking, the female focused back on Kazuma, wondering if perhaps she should tell him 'no'; he didn't need to be taking care of her. He didn't need to be taking care of her child. He had more important things to do then worry about some pregnant lady who claimed he was her baby daddy; when he took her hands, Raven almost lost herself in her own thoughts again as she admired how soft his hands were; if she hadn't been in such a down mood, she might have laughed at her thoughts. "I told you it might not be you; I just though, even if you weren't the father, that you should know. Just in case...you know.." she gave a tiny shake of her head before she continued "First, I'd like to point out that, well, you don't have to...I'm fine! I really am; I've taken care of myself for so long...I'm fine." smiling at her memories, her eyes began to sparkle. "It's strange to think we went from strangers, to semi-enemies/friends, to best friends." Raven let out a small laugh  before she wrapped her arms around Kazuma, hugging him tight "I'm happy you let down your walls for me, Kazu. You're the best friend anyone could ever have!"
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott March 12th 2014, 5:05 pm

Constance starred at the girl in front of her bright golden orbs, unblinking for a few moments as she watched the girl's every move. She seemed to be a bit uneasy just by the thought of moving the cup towards the inner part of the table. As soon as she mentioned her father she could see an almost invisible wall fall around her. No, Constance couldn't read people's minds but she could read people by their actions and body language and do to being alive for a long time, well, she had a lot of practice. Slowly her smirk fell from her lips and turn into an easy smile as she mentioned that she was the daughter of Dracula and his third wife. The girl seemed to be at a gentler spawn of her father which was interesting. She hasn't seen Dracula since she read the tabloids that the "Murderous monster" had been killed. Knowing that he was smarter then that she knew he didn't perish, it was upsetting even to fathom.

Being alive for so long there were only a certain people she would miss in the past, her gaze became distant for a moment as she remembered the past, Aristotle, a wise man who she had shared with him her secret of being a vampire. He was only too excited to get to know about her, he took a few pints of her blood to test out. She was there with Cleopatra too, her boyfriend Caesar had quite the eye for her. However she didn't even give him the time of day even if he was pretty much the king of Rome. He was old and his appearance didn't take to her. After he was killed it was a tragic for her dear friend, Cleopatra even had a few night stands with her, though of course it meant nothing to her and after that the Egyptian queen had found herself another lover and well it ended badly as well. Later she had killed herself by injecting herself with poison venom from a snake.

Suddenly she was pulled from her day dream as she heard a few jingle of bells and blinked. Her deep intelligent gold eyes peered upwards just in time to see someone she has been recently in contact with. She starred at the girl, her tattoos against her arm hidden behind a black leather jacket. Seeing the girl, as if by slow motion, reach up and yank the blasted jingles from the top of the door they were nailed on to be casted aside with a flick of her wrist. She smirked and soon enough her pools of gold were taken by Laundi's own gaze as she spotted her. She smiled, the tips of her fangs invisible as she ran her tongue against the flat edges of her human teeth. Turning her gaze to the young vampire her expression had changed to distant but flirty, "It was a pleasure to meet you, but I must be off hate to have a mess on my hands. She said as her gaze followed Laundi, watching her go after the girl, "If you need anywhere to stay, ask around they will know who to bring you to." Now Constance wasn't going to tell her that she was the ancient vampire that was the leader of the large established clan of vampires that took resident in the estate, oh no the girl will soon learn just who she was. Easing from her stool she gave the vampire an easy nod before disappearing in a blink of an eye. As if she wasn't there to begin with, Constance was following right after Laundi as she seemed to have a particular eye for the lady working, "Why my pet, I believe I've yet to seem you in action." She chuckled before disappearing once more out of Laundi's eyesight later to return close to the coffee shop women and once more retreating towards a different hiding spot.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuma Makoto March 15th 2014, 11:07 am

Kazuma was a stubborn male and anyone whom had to deal with him knew that, he would have expected the same from Rave too though she was also a bit stubborn so getting one or the other to give in would be hard. The hybrid had no intent on giving in anyways. Even if it turned out that he was not the father of Raven's child he would still be there for his best friend through it all for he felt as if he owed that to her. Despite his rudeness and hostility towards her that one day at the hospital, she had stuck by his side and didn't treat him the way the others had. To him, that meant everything. Kazuma didn't have anyone else, Rave was the only one that seemed to not give up on him no matter how much of an asshole he was or how irritating; she over looked everything. Though he would never know just what she saw in him, Kazu was still glad to have her as a friend. No, a best friend.

Shaking his head at her words, he could not just allow her to do this all by herself. She was a strong individual, yes, but to take care of not only herself but another life as well? Kazuma was determined to help."Raven, now you know I am not going to let you do this alone. If it is or isn't my child I am still going to be here for the both of you whether you want me to or not. You've already done so much for me, let me return the favor..." Keeping his voice down as to not attract any attention from the other people here in the shop, he still made sure to get his point across without being too boisterous. Kazuma had started to raise a hand up to gently brush the she-wolf's cheek though decided against it and rested it back down on her hand instead, soon feeling her dainty arms wrap around his scrawny form. A smile played at his lips and started to grow as she spoke; he brought his own arms around the girl."It still amazes me that you put up with my ass." He said with a small chuckle of sorts, then on a more serious note his laugh faded at her words and for a moment he was quiet, succumbed by his thoughts."I can't thank you enough.... For ever taking a chance on me, for everything. Most of my life I haven't had anyone there for me and you don't know how grateful I am to have you, Rave.''
Kazuma Makoto
Kazuma Makoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Laundi Konta April 18th 2014, 3:35 pm

As she followed the lady she heard Constance, the faint sound of her and turned to look to her only to find nothing. Then she looked ahead again and saw her, barely ahead of the human she herself was hunting. Laundi began ignoring Constance for the moment as they moved into the back room, the human realizing she was being pursued and becoming nervous as she turned around the face the hybrid "Employees only back here. Get out of here before I call the police." Laundi took a step closer and smirked, the room was dimly lit and the woman glanced at a phone hanging from the wall and Laundi did as well before looking back at he woman, meeting her eyes. Within a second the woman sprung toward the phone but the hybrid was fart too quick for the petty human and gripped the woman's wrist tight and twisted so her arm was bending behind her, the woman screamed before Laundi quickly balled her other fist and punched the throat of the human and she fell to the ground, coughing and gripping at her throat for breath. A purple bruise already forming as Laundi moved and took the human by her neck, lifting her up before wrapping an arm around her back and holding her up as she gripped the coffee workers hair and tilted her head to the side. With her face looking down at the neck she was about to bite Into and her eyes scanning up and around for Constance she quickly bit into the neck, closing her eyes and quickly finishing her meal as she snapped the neck of the human who fell in a heap at gravities will. "Constance, love. You can come out now." Wiping the left over blood from her mouth she closed her lips over her fangs In a thin line, narrowing her eyes slightly to scan around for her precious Constance.

[Sorry it took so long and is so short! >_<]
Laundi Konta
Laundi Konta

Character Info
Characters Owned: Lontark Mashigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 8:34 pm

Eva had been sitting at a high table drinking an iced mocha smoothie. She was wearing a black tanktop with gray short shorts and black stockings and black converse shoes. Her hair was straight and her blue eyes looked around and then eventually fell back to her book. She need to find some other Lycan to hang with. So she could make friends in this town.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 8:42 pm

The door then opened as Steele walked in, his light brown hair was styled messy casual. He wore simple clothing, he never liked to get dressed because he never gave a crap about what people thought about him. He wore a grey beanie with grey and white baseball tee and black jeans with his grey converse. He leaned against the counter as he ordered a tai tea with bobba as he waited his eyes scanned for a empty both as he sat down and took out his phone and began to fidget with it was then his order was called and he stood up grabbing his tea and sitting down on his phone once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 8:47 pm

Looking around she saw a guy in a gray beanie and she smiled at him. Taking a sip of her iced mocha smoothie she went back to her book but kept looking up at the guy. She could not help but stare at him. He was cute after all. Swinging her legs she pulled out her phone and set it on the table.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 8:54 pm

Steele leaned against his chair sipping his drink and continuing to text from him Galaxy phone. A laugh escaped his lips as he kept replying to whomever texted him he sighed leaning forward with his elbow on the table and his head in his palm as he looked around, just a typical coffee shop with different species of people. Feeling eyes on him he turned and laid his eyes on a pretty young girl reading a book, he could sense that she was Lycan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 8:59 pm

Giggling as they made eye contact, she blushed slightly and turned her head as she picked up her iPhone and sent a text and then set her phone down again and then looked back at the male. She could smell that he was like her as in a Lycan like she was. Fixing her bangs, she looked out the window and stared at the scenery.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 9:08 pm

A smile spread onto his lips as he caught her blush as they made contact, her giggling hitting his ears as he chuckled lightly. He then focused his eyes back on his phone debating if he should go over there and introduce himself, as he thought things over he then decided what the hell could he lose, he didn't know many Lycans here so if she rejected his offering it wouldn't be an effect to him. Slowly he got up and walked over to her table smiling, "Mind if I sit here?" he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 9:13 pm

Smiling her blue eyes twinkled some and she spoke her voice like gentle bells. "No I don't mine. Please join me." She closed her book and just scanned over him and she took another sip of her drink. He was even cuter up close. Blushing a little more she looked at her phone again then locked it and set it down again. Brushing her bangs back as she looked at him she spoke once more. "My name is Eva Jamison. May I ask your name?" She smiled softly and waited for a reply.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 9:24 pm

His hazel green eyes locked onto her blue eyes that seemed to shine, he grinned flashing her a smile as she had agreed that he could sit there, sitting down he placed his phone on the counter then watched her. Sipping his drink as well his eyes flickered to a hazel color now as he smirked lightly, "Pleasure to meet to Eva Jamison" he said coolly, "I am Steele Moon" he said with a husky voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 9:30 pm

Eva giggled at his husky voice and smiled. "Nice to meet you Steele Moon. So what brings you to Hot Java? Besides the drinks." Fixing her tanktop she meet his hazel eyes once more and just got lost in them. Maybe they could be friends and he could teach her how to be a Lycan. She did not know how to be one all she knew is she could shift.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 11:12 pm

He laughed at her question, "Literally the only thing that brings me here is for my tai tea" he said grinning, "Or other than that just to chill you know? It's a great chill it spot" he said answering her question. His hazel green eyes shined now with great interest int his female lycan, "So you like reading?" he asked motioning to the book she had been reading earlier, he tried making small talk since he rarely ever talked to anyone around
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 11:17 pm

Eva looked at the book and frowned. "Book were my only companion when I was beaten in my earlier years." She shuddered at the thought and closed her eyes. Memories came rushing back and she could feel the tears well up and she looked at Steele. "I tried to escape the hell I was in by reading but it never worked." As she spoke her voice cracked and she looked down as a few tears fell.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 11:24 pm

He frowned watching her, he hated when people were abused and by family was the worst. His eyes flickering slightly as he sighed softly reaching over and lifting her shin he looked into her eyes and wiped her tears away. "Don't cry Eva" he said frowning. "It's all over, your ok" he said as he gave her a weak smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison July 16th 2014, 11:31 pm

Looking at him she smiled weakly. "How is it that a total stranger could be there for me but yet not my family?" Feeling him wipe her tears she leaned into his hand slightly. She was greatful for someone who was there for her. Sighing she spoke once more. "Thank you." She uttered softly barely above a whisper and she looked into his eyes once more.
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next