Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evergreen Park - Page 6 1zeayo8
Evergreen Park - Page 6 29yqv6x
Evergreen Park - Page 6 15mjm6d
Evergreen Park - Page 6 Zxuoaa
Evergreen Park - Page 6 33jsk1w
Evergreen Park - Page 6 Avg1p1
Evergreen Park - Page 6 244a3j5
Evergreen Park - Page 6 35j0085
Evergreen Park - Page 6 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Evergreen Park - Page 6 20qz34n
Evergreen Park - Page 6 6445n9
Evergreen Park - Page 6 353du94
Evergreen Park - Page 6 W6xf1c

Evergreen Park

+6
Ronnie Wood
Lili R. Draegon
Eros Lazar
Deadwood Boys
Avery Deadwood
Dante Hawthorne
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Evergreen Park - Page 6 Empty Re: Evergreen Park

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 8:19 pm

Hearing the bang he ran to the room and threw open the doors. Seeing the demon part of Rae he gently walked to her and took her hand. "Rae? Please calm down." Looking at the chaos around the room he sighed and turned back to Raelynne. He was worried about her. "Rae. What is wrong?"
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 8:35 pm

Raelynne felt something touch her hand and she looked down and saw someone else's hand. Slowly her gaze followed the arm to a face and she started to relax. Her hair turned brown again and her eyes golden as they fell closed and she collapsed into his arms. After a moment she stood straight and glanced around and blinked. "Oh my.." Her hand went to her mouth as she realized what she had done. Looking up at Eros her heart hammered in her chest, "I..I did this? It must have been because this is Jessica's old room..." Her voice faultered and tears welled up in her eyes. Suddenly she was gone. She had run at an inhuman speed out of the house. Not sure of where to go she ended up on the roof and closed her eyes as it poured buckets on her.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 8:57 pm

Eros blinked and then traced her scent to the roof and held her in his arms. "Shhh...it's alright. It's understandable to be upset when someone ruined your life. Trust me I know all too well." Rocking her softly in his arms as he stroked her back. "I will always be here to help you."
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 9:13 pm

Raelynne curled into his chest and cried. All the emotions she had been bottling up for the past 10 years just came crashing down. It seemed like hours before she stopped crying but when she did she leaned up and pecked his lips softly with a kiss. "Thank you for laying here in the rain with me."
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 9:24 pm

Just staying there with her he held her and wiped away her tears. "Being with someone forever means helping them through their battles no matter how small or big they are. It means helping them when they are down. Be their solid ground when nothing else is stable around them. To support them. Love them for who they are. And accept their flaws and faults because that defines who they are." He moved her wet hair and kissed her softly.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 8th 2014, 6:14 pm

Raelynne looked up at him and smiled then leaned over and kissed him."Let's go inside and see how much of the house we can soak before we find some towels." Taking his hand she jumped from the roof and landed nimbly on the balls of her feet and ran inside. Giggling she gripped Eros' shirt and tossed it on the ground along with her own and pulled him close and kissed him.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 8th 2014, 6:35 pm

Eros ran with her and laughed. Tagging her, he ran and hid in the closet in their room. Waiting there he wondered how long it would take for her to find him. As he waited he got an idea of what they would do for that day. Shop for new things for the house. Plus he needed new clothes and a new car.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile July 11th 2014, 8:25 am

Eden:
Laughing softly as Ronnie's plump lips pressed against her tan skin, Eden pushed her lips together as once again, her gaze went down Ronnie's relaxed body before she went back up to search her eyes;who was this girl? "Me too.." She murmured, agreeing with the hybrid not because she wanted to get on her good, good side but because it was true. Eden barely knew the blonde yet she felt like she could spill all of her deep dark secrets and it'd be alright because Ronnie wouldn't judge. As Ronnie brought her from her thoughts, Eden hopped down from her chair, pulling down her dress that kept hiking up in the back as she grabbed Ronnie's hands. "Um, hell yes!"
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 14th 2014, 5:59 pm

Raelynne giggled as she watched him run off and hide. Listening softly she heard the closet door shut in their room. A wicked grin fell upon her lips. Instead of following him she went and got herself a towel and started to dry off and changed, taking as long as she possibly could, which was about 20 minutes. Then she glanced towards the bedroom and walked promptly down past the kitchen into her mother's study and closed the door behind her. Walking around the room she noticed how ransacked it looked. Someone had been in here looking for something. She didn't know who, but she could guess. Walking over to the bookshelf she pulled out a large leather bound black book and a soft click sounded and the giant bookcase slid apart revealing a high-tech safe requiring a special code to unlock it.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 16th 2014, 12:16 pm

Waiting around he sighed then decided to come out and get dressed. Looking around for her he followed her scent and then stopped as he saw her and then hugged her from behind. "Hey you left me all alone." He chuckled and then kissed her cheek. "So what is this?" He looked at the safe and stared at it. Shrugging he sat down in a empty chair.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 17th 2014, 9:02 pm

Raelynne turned around and hugged him. "I know. I did it on purpose." She grinned playfully. "Oh and this is my mother's safe." Turning back to the safe she put her hands on her hips and thought about what the code could be. Leaning forward she typed on the keys. Raelynne. The safe didn't unlock so next she tried Rae. Again it didn't unlock. Sighing she ran her thumb over the amulet that hung from her neck. Pulling it off she flipped it over and sure enough engraved into the crescent moon was three simple words, I Love You. Smiling and shaking her head she typed it in and the safe started to click. Four clicks went by and then the door swung open. "Four locks. God Mom." She chuckled and shook her head a smile on her face. Reaching into the safe she shuffled around some folders full of important documents. Then in the very back was a wooden box with her name engraved into the cover. Picking it up she pulled it out and looked at the lock. A crescent moon. Just like the charm her mother had added to her necklace when she was a little girl. Pulling the amulet forward she pressed the charm into the lock and it clicked. Lifting the lid she looked inside and smiled it was exactly what she was looking for. Pulling out the dark blood red stone she held it in her hands and unhooked her amulet and slide on the new stone. Once the amulet was nicely fastened around her neck she closed her eyes as she felt the energy surge throughout her. Gasping her eyes flew open and they were the same red as the stone. Within seconds her eyes were their normal golden color and she grinned. Glancing back into the safe she placed the box on top of the folders and re-locked the safe. Turning she walked over to Eros and sat on his lap gently, "I love you."

The stone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 18th 2014, 3:07 pm

Wrapping his arms around her as she sat in his lap he smiled. "I love you too." Looking at the new stone he smiled. "That is very pretty." He was fascinated at the things this house held. Maybe there would be more surprises for Rae and him maybe not. Looking out the window he saw the sun high in the sky and smiled. "I think it's time that we went on a proper date." Kissing her cheek he just sat there with her. She really was the best thing that ever happened to him and he would protect her with his life.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 19th 2014, 1:32 pm

Raelynne smiled, "I thought we were going shopping." She giggled and kissed him softly and batted her eyelashes. She wanted to go shopping and walk around with him. Trying on clothes was one of her favorite things to do and now that she had found her house she had access to her trust fund which held over millions of dollars. "Then I can treat us out to dinner." Leaning down and resting her head on his shoulder she whispered into his ear softly, "And then we can have our dessert at home."
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 19th 2014, 1:39 pm

Ronnie:

Her eyes sparkled in excitement as the spunky girl agreed to dance. Giving her hand a gentle squeeze she lead her out onto the dance floor, "Time for you to show me some moves." She winked and moved them right into the middle and spun Eden around once quickly. Ronnie grinned and placed her hands in the air as she just let go and let her body flow with the music. The music blared loud from the speakers and vibrated the floors as she wiggled her hips and moved from side to side. Her eyes never left Eden's once as she moved to the music.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 29th 2014, 3:40 pm

Picking her up he spun her around and then looked at her and shook his head. "As a true gentlemen I must decline the offer for you paying for dinner as it should be my honor to treat my love to a night out." Kissing her softly he smiled. "How about we go shopping first then dinner and finally dessert at home." His eyes were locked on her and he was madly in love with her. No one could ever change the way he felt about her.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane August 10th 2014, 4:57 pm

Raelynne smiled and took his hand. "Shopping then we can come home and order a pizza while we have our dessert first." Standing on her toes she kissed him softly and smiled. "I may even make you beg for it." Her voice was soft in his ear and she winked as she turned and walked towards the door. "Coming Vampire Boy?"
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar August 13th 2014, 8:30 am

Growling playfully he smiled and ran after her and locked the door. "So where shall we go first?" Taking her hand he spun her into his arms and dipped her back then brought her back up and kissed her. "I love you." His eyes showed the truth. She really had his heart and she would always have his heart.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane August 16th 2014, 6:16 pm

Raelynne giggled and kissed him back softly. "I love you too." Her heart pounding inside her chest just proved it. His extra sensitive hearing would have easily made it so he knew how much she truly meant it. "Hmmm let's go to the mall." Grabbing his hand she lead him towards the mall squeezing it affectionately. "You're mine and I never plan on sharing."
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar August 30th 2014, 12:33 pm

(Shall I post in the mall forum?)
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down