Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evergreen Park - Page 5 1zeayo8
Evergreen Park - Page 5 29yqv6x
Evergreen Park - Page 5 15mjm6d
Evergreen Park - Page 5 Zxuoaa
Evergreen Park - Page 5 33jsk1w
Evergreen Park - Page 5 Avg1p1
Evergreen Park - Page 5 244a3j5
Evergreen Park - Page 5 35j0085
Evergreen Park - Page 5 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Evergreen Park - Page 5 20qz34n
Evergreen Park - Page 5 6445n9
Evergreen Park - Page 5 353du94
Evergreen Park - Page 5 W6xf1c

Evergreen Park

+6
Ronnie Wood
Lili R. Draegon
Eros Lazar
Deadwood Boys
Avery Deadwood
Dante Hawthorne
10 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Evergreen Park - Page 5 Empty Re: Evergreen Park

Post by Eros Lazar July 4th 2014, 11:06 am

Kissing her gently he smiled. "We will find it." Listening to her speak about the bar he spoke. "Well maybe we should go there first just to reassure them." Setting her on the bed he began to get dressed and then looked at her. He really was lucky to have her. Not only was she beautiful but smart and strong both inside and out.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 5th 2014, 12:05 am

Raelynne smiled, Eros was so confident and sure that they would find her mother's house. It made her feel as sure as he was. Nodding slowly she moved her hair to the side and stretched causing her white dress to raise above mid-thigh. "Plus I need some fresh clothes." Yawning she ruffled her hair slightly. Smiling she looked up at him.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 5th 2014, 8:09 am

Eros smiled and looked at her lovingly. "Shall we get going then my dear?" Taking her hand he led her out of the cabin and towards the only bar in town. He would explain why Rae was gone so long unless she wanted to be the one to explain. If she did he would only speak if things got to out of hand. (you can post in the bar now.)
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2014, 3:14 pm

"You can't get me; nah nah nah nah boo boo!" I heard children screaming at each other, joy lacing their young voices. If only I was a child again.. They live without fear of the terribly real things in life, the ones that can and will find a way to hurt you, or.. Kill you. But children are more afraid of not getting a sticker, the monsters under their beds, the moving shadows. They have such a simple life; anyone would die to return to the playful giggles, warm hugs, and mud pies that made up their past.
Sighing, I kicked a small pebble along the pathway as I walked, my hair falling in front of my eyes as I glanced down. Quickly tucking the loose strands behind my ear, I stooped over and picked up a tarnished piece of metal. Using my fingertips, I brushed the dirt off of the glinting object. It was a locket, with intricate little designs carved into it. Searching for the little clasp or button that usually made it flicker open, I let my finger trail along the backside, feeling something ridged and hard. "What the.." I murmured, seeing the locket open with a click. Inside was a picture of a small girl with pale eyes, creamy skin, and light caramel hair. Knitting my eyebrows together, I peered at the picture. The girl resembled me in a way, but looked more like my father than I had imagined. Was I the only child, as my family had claimed? Or was I sharing the womb with a twin? Swallowing the lump in my throat, I shook my head vigorously before tossing the locket to the side. I didn't want any more worries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Antell July 5th 2014, 6:35 pm

Eden:
Raising an eyebrow at Ronnie's words, a frown began to become noticeable as Eden glanced down, trying to find some words of comfort but she found none. "I won't say 'I know how you feel' because that'd be a lie, but if this means anything, I'm sorry. " Fiddling with her dress, Eden slowly lifted her eyes to Ronnie, attempting to smile once more. "Hey, it's in the past now, right? You're alright and with me!" Giggling, Eden lifted a still bare foot and rested her legs on Ronnie's lap carefully, giving her a wink. (dis sucks ;n;)
Casey Antell
Casey Antell

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 6th 2014, 10:35 am

(The bar is right next to the park. We can just stay here.)

Raelynne took his hand and smiled as they walked out of the park. "You have no idea where you're going do you?" She giggled, "We just passed the little bar I work at. Its not very well known but it's all I had." Shrugging she lead him back towards Charlie's bar. Going inside she walked towards the bar and waited for Charlie to notice her. When the older man did he sighed in relief. "Oh thank heavens you are all right little one." Charlie came around the bar and scooped Rae up into a big bear hug. Rae just chuckled and hugged him back. "I'm sorry I didn't come home Charlie I was at the park. Guess what! We are going to find my Mom's house! So I won't have to sleep on your couch anymore." She giggled with excitement practically jumping up and down. Charlie frowned teasingly, "Aw now who's going to make me breakfast?" Rae swatted him playfully, "Oh you were doing fine without me." Charlie chuckled and hugged her again, "Good luck little one. Go ahead and grab your bag, but remember you are always welcome." Grinning she kissed Charlie's cheek and smiled, "Thanks Char. I'll be back for my shift tomorrow night." walking into the back she grabbed her bag and came back hugging Charlie one last time then returning to Eros. "Ready?"
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 6th 2014, 10:41 am

Ronnie (Mine sucks too don't worry dear)

Shrugging her slim, slightly muscular shoulders she smiled at Eden and leaned forward and kissed her cheek, "I don't normally tell people about it, but I feel like I can tell you anything." Chuckling she patted the girl's feet gently and looked into her eyes, "Yes I'm with you and that makes everything better." Lifting up her drink she finished it and glanced around for Charlie then realized he was talking to one of his bartenders. Hmm didn't think she worked tonight. Oh well... Turning back towards Eden she grinned, "Wanna dance?"
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 6th 2014, 1:02 pm

Eros smiled and wrapped his arm around her. "Yes I am love." Walking with her out of the bar he looked into her memories and then a picture of the house and its surroundings came to him. "I think I know where the house is." Kissing her forehead he began to use his powers and they laid out a mental path for him and about an hour of searching they came upon a house. "Is this it?"
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 6th 2014, 5:22 pm

Raelynne fixed the strap of the bag and walked with him. Swinging their arms between each other. When she spotted her house she gasped. "That's my house." Dropping her bag to the ground she ran towards the front door and moved the Welcome mat and grabbed the house key. Unlocking the door I walking inside. The door creaked as she opened it. Looking around she coughed slightly from all the dust.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 6th 2014, 5:56 pm

Picking up the bag he followed her into the house and smiled. "I am glad I could help you find it." Turning on some light switches he began to run around and clean up the house. Making it back to her side he smiled. "So what shall we do?" Looking around he admired the house and then kissed her gently.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 6th 2014, 7:28 pm

Raelynne smiled and walked around then wrapped her arms around Eros' neck kissing him back gently. "Well we can finish cleaning the living room. I'm sure there is a vacuum around here somewhere." Walking towards the small closet and digging through some old dust-filled coats she produced a vacuum cleaner that hadn't been used in 10 years. Coughing and waving the dust away she dragged the vacuum across the room and plugged it in. After a moment the machine came to life and started cleaning. "Well it works."
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 12:16 pm

Looking around he smiled and then took the vacuum and finished cleaning the living room. Putting the Vacuum cleaner away he smiled then picked her up and ran to a good sizable clean room and laid her on the bed and began to kiss her gently. "I am glad we found your home." His blue eyes looked at her lovely eyes and smiled.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 1:11 pm

Raelynne smiled as she watched him clean. He was so kind. It seemed as if he didn't want her to lift a finger. Going through the closet she dragged out the old jackets and set them in a pile as she continued to go through the closet. A giggle left her lips as she felt herself being picked up and carried into one of the cleaner rooms. Kissing him back she nipped his lip playfully, "I was cleaning mister." She giggled and looked into his eyes, "It's everything I dreamed it would be. Thank you." Glancing around the room she thought for a moment trying to remember. "This is my mother's room. Er..old room." She corrected herself.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 1:30 pm

Laughing he nipped a her playfully back. "Well we could make it our room." Smiling he kissed her neck and chuckled. "And besides my lady should not have to clean." He wanted to make sure that she was treated like a queen because she was his world.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 3:44 pm

Raelynne chuckled, "Well we can't sleep in my room." Running her thumb over his lip she smiled, "Come on I'll show it to you." Grabbing his hand and leading up the stairs towards white double doors with a wooden purple 'R' on them. Smiling she gripped the golden handles and opened the doors. Looking around the purple room with a small princess bed. Walking into the roof she ran her hand over the table where she used to color and smiled walking past the small bookshelf. Pausing she looked at the window and smiled as she stroked the mesh curtains. Turning and looking at Eros she smiled, "I was treated like a princess. I was my Mom's princess." She sighed happily.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Well then were will we sleep?" Looking around he picked her up and kissed her passionately. Gently he trailed his fingers down her back and looked at her. "You will always be my princess. Forever." Looking outside he smiled and then looked back to her. "I love you." His eyes were sincere as he looked at her.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 4:37 pm

"We can sleep in my Mom's old room. Our room." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. "I love you too. But this princess can lift a finger or two." She giggled. Jumping down she kissed his cheek and ran for the stairs, "You can't catch me!" Racing down the stairs she ran for the living room.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 4:52 pm

Eros chased her and used his speed to beat her there and tackled her gently. "Hello baby." Smiling he kissed her gently. "You can do anything you want to." Stumbling he felt his fangs spring out and he let her go so he would not feed on her.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 5:22 pm

Rae squealed as she was tackled and wrapped her arms around his neck and his waist. Touching his cheek she moved closer.Moving her hair away from her shoulder revealing her neck. "Baby. Please." Pressing against him she looked into his eyes, "Eros its okay." Her eyes shimmered at the rejection.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 5:41 pm

Eros looked at her and stroked her cheek. Gently biting into her neck he drank to his fill but did not drain her and then closed her wounds. "Thank you my love." Gently kissing her he picked her up and then kissed down her neck and then to her shoulder. Gently he grazed her with his fangs and looked at her lustfully.
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 6:06 pm

Raelynne gasped as he drank from her and her eyes fluttered closed. "Of course my dearest." Wrapping her legs tight around his waist she pressed herself against him. "I need you." Leaning forward she pressed her lips. Jumping down down and taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. Laying on the bed she pulled him on top of her and kissed him passionately.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 6:59 pm

After a few hours Eros laid there with his arms around her and his breathing was fast. "Well I guess this is our house now." Chuckling he kissed her lips and then laid his head back down and smiled. Grabbing something out of his pocket he smiled and showed her the diamond ring. "I know its soon but will you marry me?"
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 7:09 pm

Raelynne giggled softly, "I guess it is." Grinning she snuggled into his chest and looked at the ceiling. Feeling him move she glanced down and gasped, "Oh, yes. Yes." Grabbing him she leaned up and kissing him lovingly. "I want you to be mine forever." She grinned.

Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Eros Lazar July 7th 2014, 7:59 pm

Putting the ring on her finger he smiled and kissed her gently. "And I want you forever and always." Watching the sun rise he chuckled. "I guess we did make it our house." As he pointed to the sun. Gently kissing her shoulder he rubbed her back and smiled. He would always protect her. "So dear shall we go to town today?" (Picture of the ring: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Eros Lazar
Eros Lazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane July 7th 2014, 8:12 pm

Grinning she stood and wrapped herself in the sheet and walked out to her bag and pulled out a simple t-shirt and some bleached jean shorts. Quickly she got dressed and pulled her hair up into a floppy loose bun on the back of her head. Going to the closet she dug the rest of the stuff out and plugged in the vacuum cleaner and vacuumed out the closet and the jackets that belonged in it. Huffing she glanced at the jackets and placed a hand on her hip and picked up a small pink leather jacket and smiled thinking out the Christmas her mother had given it to her. Picking up all the jackets she carried them down the hall to the third door on the right and opened the door to find a bedroom and her eyes flashed red and she growled. "Jessica..." She dropped the jackets and walked into the room looking at her old nanny's room and looked around at the vacant room. No clothes no decorations just a vacant room full of hatred and memories. Snarling Raelynne grabbed the queen sized mattress and launched it at the wall shattering the closet doors with a loud bang. Standing where the curvy beautiful brunette once stood was a white haired red eyed striking demon shaking with rage. Her nanny had ruined everything.
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next