Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 1zeayo8
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 29yqv6x
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 15mjm6d
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 33jsk1w
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 Avg1p1
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 244a3j5
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 35j0085
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 20qz34n
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 6445n9
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 353du94
Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 W6xf1c

Borderline - Werewolf Territory

+6
Angeli Wolfencross
Veronica Rose
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Raven Sykes
Kiba Frost
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Borderline - Werewolf Territory

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 21st 2013, 12:25 am

Dante watched in curiosity as Jesse morphed once more, tilting his head as she took on a form more monstrous than the other one she had earlier. Now THAT looked like the beasts that humans described... He had to chuckle a bit at it though, it was a cool looking form, mostly wolf but had the bipedal aspect of a human; he wished he could do that. It looked like it could potentially be a powerful form... Dante's nose was going at it again, he smelled another intruder but this one was not female like the others were, another male had stepped on his land. Now, males were a different story. It must have been the animal in him that caused him to act like this but he growled softly. Males... They could wipe everything out from under you if their intentions were not of the pleasant kind or if they had too much testosterone rushing through them, Dante sure did. And they could act out even worse when she-wolves came into season which was what he feared would happen. Eventually he had to face that but it wasn't time yet. He was looking out for his future bloodline in advance.

Remaining on his paws he gazed along the tree line, narrowing. With a small huff, he cocked his leg and pissed in the wind, a fair warning to this male. Normally Dante would question those entering his territory but this was a different case entirely. You could say that he was protective of his she-wolves, it was just his animal instinct acting out at this point.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Borderline - Werewolf Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Borderline - Werewolf Territory

Post by Kiba Frost July 21st 2013, 12:37 am

Kiba felt eyes burning into her pelt and tensed up, her muscles rippling beneath her pelt. She could smell the male from a few yards away from them. This time she held her growl only to hear Dante growl and piss to warn the male. But the male seemed content where he was, staring at her. The she wolf's lips lifted in a snarl, no wolf had the right to stare at her like that. She turned and trotted away from Dante, wanting to be out of any quarrel that started, but dragged her tail along his side to calm or comfort him as she moved to stand by herself.

She had a small smile plastered on her face as she gave her tail a flick. She wasn't sure how to react when a male was around that wasn't her Alpha. The white she wolf cast her warm blue eyes toward the male, locking with his large almost black ones. The anger in the caused her to flinch noticeably and she took a few steps back to the trees. Her lip curled back up into a snarl. Something about this wolf was making her uncomfortable and she defiantly didn't like it.

The male didn't look like he was going to approach her, but just to be safe and warn him off, show lowered her body a bit. The snarl widened , showing her bright pointed fangs. Her ears lowered but not to the point where they touched her head. Only far enough back to show she would defend herself if he approached her and made some sort of move.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://protectiveprowlersroleplay.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 1:04 am

The dark brute flicked his ears curiously as he watched the different forms the red colored she wolf began to turn herself into. It was strange, the way she did that .The way her body turned into some kind of creature between wolf and human. The female seemed to be in some kind of pain, or at mental war with herself before she muttered something he couldn't quite pick up under her breath. It was after she had mumbled that, that she allowed herself to go back into human form and sit against the ground. Then she noticed him."Uhh...Hey..." She murmured and he gave his ears another flick, not responding as now the other wolves knew of his presence. He wanted to growl at her, he wanted to continue focusing on the pretty white female with the blue eyes. She looked too young to be mates with the white Alpha beside her, if she was looking, maybe he could convince her. Have her carry his offspring and pass them before he did what he had come to do.

Ty watched as the Alpha male released his bladder into the wind and growled softly. Probably a warning to the lone brute, but he took no notice of it. Only flicking the end of his tail. He should probably give the Alpha what he expected of another wolf, that is, if he wanted to gain entry into the back. The male watched as the female he had been studying swiped her tail along the other white wolf before she turned and passed him by, crouching in a spot by herself. Silly female, don't you know being far away from your comrades is the dumbest thing you could possibly do? A smirk formed on his face as he saw her muscles tense and their eyes locked.

It was quite funny, the way the she wolf flinched when he allowed his gaze to harden on hers. She had a gorgeous frame, he had to admit. Her muscles seemed to ripple strongly under her white coat, was it possible she knew how to use them? She was so young, so innocent. He assumed she had yet to spill the blood of another werewolf, although he was way past that point. She reminded of the small she wolf who had fallen in love with the black brute. The one he teased and teased, lured her in until she was wrapped around his front claw. Literally, close enough to slice her throat right open. But this she wolf, she was going to be tough, but hey. A challenge would do him good. The only thing that could stand in the way was the Alpha that seemed overprotective of her.

The white she wolf backed away at his gaze, the smirk widened on Ty's face. He had her nervous, that was wonderful. Fear would make this a little bit easier. Her light colored lips rose in a snarl, her body taking on a defense position as her ears turned back a bit. Now why are you frightened, young wolf? He questioned silently. Getting up on his paws, he trotted towards the group. He would behave himself. His ears were pinned against his head and tail wrapped up to touch his underbelly in submission. He even let out a small whine to add to the act. The large male approached the she wolf, bending his head down to whisper in her ear. "Calm down young one, we have a ways to go before I make you mine." He made sure the comment was extremely quiet, only loud enough for her ears to hear. Though she would have to strain to hear it anyways. He walked away from the snarling wolf, his tail teasingly wrapping around her nose.

Allowing his paws back into submission, he brought himself to the Alpha, lowering his body until it brushed the ground underneath him. His ears were pinned back to his skull so hard he thought they may pentrate skin, while his tail remained underneath his belly. Hello, Alpha. He began smoothly, his voice gruff, but friendly and submitted, for he was talking to a high ranked wolf. "I am Tyler, but call me Ty, I come from far away in search of a pack, one of my kind. I believe I have found one here, if i'm not mistaken. It would be an honor if you would give me a chance. You can put me at any rank you like, and I will cope." When he had finished speaking, the male lowered his gaze to the unnamed Alpha's paws as he awaited a response.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 21st 2013, 3:23 am

(By the way, Ty, please go to the homepage and down near the bottom where the Legend is please click on the Werewolves and join that. ^-^ Thanks!)

Since the scent of a rogue had hit his nose, he had instinctively pressed closer to the other white furred wolf offering his protection. He had a promise to keep that was made back at the lodge and if this intruder was here to attack he'd give him what for. Dante did not realize how closely he had pressed up to her till she decided to part from his side allowing her fluffy banner to trail along his side blending in perfectly with his white coat. His hackles raised as she moved closer towards where the male's scent was coming from and he looked out ahead of her to scan and see if he could spot him, his dark pelt made him nearly invisible with the fading light on the land. Dante's normally warm honey hued eyes turned quite the opposite as he searched for this male that hid himself so well, ears pointed high in alert, his body held high in a dominant fashion.

He was worried for Kiba, being so young and surely not a match for a fully grown and capable male, not that he thought of her as weak or anything but he didn't want to see her torn up or worse... When that thought his his mind he shook his head and growled at such a disgusting and painful image. He wouldn't let anyone harm his wolves, especially not Kiba. As brief as he has known her, he already thought of her like his little sister that he never had. Who knows maybe if his parents had not been slaughtered that night he just may have had another little sibling, and with that in mind he was watching over Kiba. He watched her as she seemed to near this brute, showing prominent signs of how one was supposed to act when faced with someone who could do potential harm to them. Good... Even if she was hostile towards everyone at first, he was glad she was right now.

Dante's cold amber gaze fell upon the stranger as he revealed himself, a sturdy looking dark colored male who looked built for getting into some good scraps. It was hard to tell from such a distance if he was eye level or possibly even taller than Dante himself but that would not intimidate him the least, or let it show. He wasn't the biggest or baddest of males but he had experience under his fur belt that he had earned and wasn't afraid to unleash when he saw fit. This male... He wasn't no pup like Kiba was, in Dante's mind she was at least, but this smelled older more towards his own age. That was all that he could tell from this far away though he didn't stay far and when the male began to wander closer Dante moved in and met him half way.

He looked down upon the submissive male, keeping a straight and serious look and his posture high in authority Dante was intent on making it clear he was not here to pull any punches and perhaps make him think twice about trying anything if that was what he was here for. Once long ago he had been faced in a similar situation involving a scene just like this, the wolf that came to him was begging for a share of Dante's kill but only wanted to get close enough to try and rip his jugular out. In return, Dante broke his neck... He was associating that time in the past with this right here and now, so he was taking extreme measures. Letting out a growl in warming, he flicked his tongue over his slightly yellowed fangs and watched this male, now known as Ty since he had introduced himself, and listened. It was slightly obvious what he desired, Dante had figured as much at least, but didn't say anything, just kept listening. They had a small pack here but it was just starting out of course and he only hoped more wolves would come in the future and eventually spread his bloodline if he was lucky enough one day. And anyone who got in the way of his goals was going to be one very sorry individual that would wish for death when Dante got his paws on them.

His interest was suddenly peaked a bit as this one appeared to be begging for a rank in his pack, subtly though, but the alpha knew. Dante's growling became distant now as he spoke, voice deep and accent thick."Indeed you have, the wolves that roam this forest and territory belong to me. Dante. I'm proud to call them my pack and lead them. Another set of claws and fangs around here would be nice, and since I'm in such a good mood I'll take you in. But you'll have to earn your rank here so you'll start off as and Omega and if you can, you'll work your way." Dante wanted to test this male, see what he had as far as what he could bring to this pack whether it be strength or some other valuable skill. All males would be tested like this, ones who were older like this one here who could protect the pack and be put on the front lines if a major fight broke out with the neighboring clans. He wasn't done speaking though, so he continued."I'm going to give you one and only warning though. Bring harm to anyone in this pack and my fangs will be the last thing you see. Understood? I will not tolerate a traitor." Dante was more harsh in his tone as his final words left his mouth, a growl tugging at the ends. He was dead serious and wanted to make himself clear. Wishing to go return to camp, he would wait a little while, that and he wasn't going to turn his back to them, last thing he needed was to get jumped like that.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 1:00 pm

The shapeshifter - after a few moments fo holding her head in her hands -put her hands in her lap, shiting her sitting postion to that of indain style - or criss-cross-appleasuace if you prefer! She looked at the new wolf. . . Person. . . Werewolf. She felt creeped out. Like durring a horror movie when you know there's gonna be a jumpscare but it never comes. She could almost feel all of the. . .'tenstion'.

Watching him move to kiba she watches at first, but after he flicks his tail in her face she speaks up. "Hey. BAck the fuck off. I will turn into something that can eat you. Don't test me. Or Dante, or Kiba." She didn't like him, he spelled some sort of trouble, or he just kinda. . . Emitted a weird vibe to her. She hoped the threat wasn't to out of line, but well, she hated creeps.

She placed her hands beside her and placed her feet on the ground. Shoving herself up she stands, looking at the dark male. She mutters, "Jesus your big. . ." Quietly moving behind dante to Kiba, she wanted to be near Kiba so if that creep came back. She also wanted to ask her something. Crouching down she whispers to her. "You good? Ill just eat that creep if he does that again if you want." They weren't her family, or her ind, or her neighbors. But she liked them all the same, they were nice.

Looking over at Dante as he speaks she stands up, quietly streching. Looking around them she gave a small smile. She would have to ask dante about coming back here again, it was nice. . . Only she would have to dodge that creep if she ever came here. Yea, Ty to her was now going to be called 'Jeff'. For Jeff the Killer which creeped her out. Or maybe smiles for smiled dog? Eh. . . She'll look over creepy pastas again for a good nick name for him. For now, She'll just call him 'Creep'. Maybe no eye'd JAck? Eh. . .

She looked back down at the wolves, quietly coughing into her hand. "Uh. . . So. . . . Are we going to eat or are we just chilling here? I don't mind either but it takes some forethought for shifting."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 21st 2013, 1:23 pm

Kiba watched as the male approached her, a growl rumbling deep in her throat as he whispered in her ear, his breath ruffling the fur around her ears. She had to admit, he was gorgeous, and his eyes seemed almost intimidating enough to send her into a girlish frenzy, but she pushed it away. 'Calm down, young one. We have a ways to go before I make you mine...' His smooth tone warmed her ear fur, sending a chill down her spine. No, you're better than this. Her mind growled, and when she felt his tail wrap teasingly around her nose, she growled louder, a bark of anger and threat leaving her body.

'You good? I'll just eat that creep if he does that again, if you want.
'
She had hardly heard the words. The male had her in a trance and she wrapped her tail to her mouth and snapped it, the pain jolting her to reality just in time to hear Dante giving him the rank Omega. She hadn't even been given a rank she was aware of and snorted, jealousy pricking at her pelt. She felt like the odd one out. Turning to Jesse, she smiled. "You gotta admit, even if he's an arrogant asshole, he's kind of charming." She murmured it loud enough for both Dante and Ty to hear her. If one wolf in this pack could play a charming tease, who said the pretty little blonde girl couldn't?

She smirked, trotting past Jesse, her banner raised slightly high behind her, her ears perked up. "Alright, boys. I say we get back to camp, eat, relax, maybe have a few drinks? Let's leave the boy fight for later." Her smirk widened as she picked up the rabbit, trotting back toward the camp, her white coat fluffed out and glimmering slightly as she trotted away, it's light color prettier than it had been in a while.

(OCC: I'm just going to start doing exit posts)

--Exit to Dante's house--
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 1:37 pm

(Will do.)

Ty didn't expect much from the females reaction. He gave her the one he would assume she would try out. The bark of agitation. In all honesty, he would have expected her to bite it as well. She may be all bark and no bite. He gave a silent shrug. Why would he care? He would figure it out. As he sat crouched beneath the Alpha, he wondered what it was even like to be in a pack again.

The Alpha, that he now knew as Dante, seemed to be not much older than him, if at all. Once again, he silently shrugged, why did he care? He didn't care about the other stuff of the pack, he caught onto a few things like 'start off as Omega' and 'I will not tolerate a traitor.' But he gave off a bored sigh, making sure the Alpha wouldn't hear it. There was no need to start a fight, although the shape shifter's words seemed a little to defensive of her kind. He held back the urge to comment, and only shot her a hard glare of his dark colored eyes. He hoped he freaked her out, she was small compared to him, one bite and she could be dead in his jaws, whether she could shift at the snap of fingers or not.

The black brute watched Kiba suddenly become a tease, like she wolf's did when they were in season. She seemed a little arrogant at the moment, like she knew how beautiful she was. The white female was obviously aware of the heads she could turn, and he assumed the Alpha wasn't going to be so willing to give her up after the little show she was putting on. "Alright, boys. I say we get back to camp, eat, relax, maybe have a few drinks? Let's leave the boy fight for later." She had murmured with a smirk plastered permanently on her face. The male let out a snort of amusement as she picked up her rabbit and walked away.

Her tail had a happy movement to it and the way her soft white pelt shone made him want to race up to her and confess all of his plans. It was weird, for him to be intrigued by a female. That's what he was supposed to be doing to him. He remembered her comment about him being 'charming' and wondered if he had really meant it. He rose to his paws, keeping low though, since his rank was the lowest there. His tail and ears remained low as well, but he glanced toward the Alpha. "You have to hand it to her, she's quite the looker herself, huh?" It was more to himself than anyone else, but, it was still there for ears to hear. He would wait for the Alpha to follow her, then he would join in. Heading to where ever it was they seemed to be so eager to go.

*Exit to Dante's Home*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 21st 2013, 2:17 pm

(My next post will be at Dante's house)
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 2:22 pm

[[ Just pretend my char walked there >.<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2013, 2:27 pm

As Akashia inched forward, she heard the growls emerge through the bramble that separated her from the others. Her nose still twitching, she was able to catch the lingering scent of human, but the only figures standing before her were wolves. Akashia tilted her head to the side - these could either be werewolves like herself or they could have eaten human for breakfast. Akashia tried to clear the image of humans dragged along the pine littered ground, their blood leaving a trail from the life they once lived. She shivered at the thought of the bones scattered along the ground as the wolves feasted on human flesh. She shook her mind clear - she didn't want to think about this right now.

She approached continuously now, and all eyes were locked on her - she could feel it. It made her nervous to be around these wolves who smelled of human - who smelled like her. Suddenly, a large wolf stepped before her.

"What brings you here, stranger?"

He asked with an accent. A human accent. These were shifters like herself. The thought took her breath away momentarily - she wasn't alone anymore, there were others like her, others she had finally come across and the mixed emotions of the situation, the joy and uncertainty, battled around in her stomach, fighting to claim reign the butterflies that were beginning to swarm inside her.

Akashia didn't know what to say - how did she begin? Why was she here? She didn't know why she walked in this direction or what drew her to this territory. She just happened to stumble across them. So she told them the truth, the only truth she was certain of at the moment.

"I'm lost."

(Sorry it took so long for me to reply... I was at a party last night and I wasn't able to finish typing before I left)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 21st 2013, 2:31 pm

(Just make a post at Dante's Home, I think it might be easier that way. Like, right now the order is: Dante, Jesse, Kiba, Ty, ---) So post after Ty and we can continue like that. c: For now, i'd just tag along with them c: SOund good?
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2013, 3:28 pm

When they reached the outstretch of the woods, near the border where he had joined, Ty dropped Kiba's hand, giving her a teasing glare. He knew the girl was confused, and that she should be. It wasn't going to be a pretty sight when everyone came looking for their sweet, little, yellow haired girl. He gave a small chuckle at the thought, but quickly shut himself up. They weren't far enough away from the house yet, things would be heard. "Take your wolf form." His voice was hard and firm, making sure that he wasn't to be questioned.

When a strong gust of wind formed, he allowed himself to shift, landing on the ground softly. His solid black coat blend into the forest. Luckily for Kiba, the sun was still quite high in the sky, which meant she could see him easily, but that wouldn't be easy for long, when there was only a hour or so of daylight left. He waited for her to shift as well, smiling at the pretty white pelt that smothered her. When she was ready, he began bounding at a quick lope through the forest, putting as much distance between the pack and themselves as possible. His tail wiggled excitedly behind him. He never thought he would get her so far away so fast. His eyes shined with mischievous and he hoped it spooked the young she wolf.

There was nothing she could do now except follow him. They were past the border line and most likely off her familiar turf. The sun was beginning to go down and if he didn't get this over with quickly, Dante would be out here in a heartbeat. Ty was a bit flustered, he should have planned this out more. The black wolf slid to a stop. He had to find a way to make sure Kiba didn't howl out. If she summoned the pack, he was screwed.

Moving up close enough to where their pelts brushed, he leaned into the she wolf's ear. "I swear if you howl out, I will kill each and every single one of those wolves back at that development, including your little shifter friend. Keep your mouth shut, pup." He waited for a moment, making sure she seemed scared before he drifted around her. The dark sky hid his pelt wisely, making only his glistening teeth noticeable. But for Kiba it was the opposite, her white pelt stood out like a black sheep in a herd of white.

When he was sure he had her where he wanted her, he lunged in, trying to slam his body into hers and pin her to the ground. He didn't have much time to do this. He knew she would fight back, scratching and biting as hard as she could. It would leave a few wounds as well, but he would be long gone before anybody found him. Ignoring the small wolf beneath hims struggle, he bit as hard as he could on her underbelly, tearing as much off as he could. If she would swipe out, he would accept the damage, but lunge at her underprotected neck, ripping at that as well, hoping to leave a nice sized gash. Bouncing off her, he panted hard, smiling at the blood stained white mess of fur and bolted off into the the moon filled sky.

(I will have him disappear for now, but he will return to Dante in a little while)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 26th 2013, 3:49 pm

The small girl walked beside the guy beside her, wincing when he dropped her had and she caught the mischievous smile that played on his lips. She didn't like this, no, not at all. She didn't like it from the second they left the house. Kiba knew he was dangerous and the way she forced him out made her miss Dante and the safe feeling he filled her with. 'Take your wolf form' His voice was no longer friendly and inviting, it scared the hell out of Kiba and she wanted to turn and run back. But when the image of Dante having a good time with the pack, she shoved it away. He needed to relax, to be happy, not worry about her all the time.

She allowed her body to shift when the wind blew. Her hands and feet sprouting into paws while white fur replaced soft skin. When the dark shape raced off, she raced after it, allowing the male to lead her into unfamiliar territory. She was getting more and more nervous as the sun began to go down, and she hoped that Dante would be here soon, this wasn't what she had expected. Hell, what did she expect? A kiss? A love note? Why did she come when she knew it was basically a death sentence? The pack is safe when he's not there. I can take care of myself by protecting them. She told herself firmly, not letting fear make her forget her purpose. Kiba had made a promise to protect Dante, and that's what she was doing right now.

When Ty slid to a stop, Kiba did so, feeling like her heart had stopped beating as well. A shiver rippled up her spine and when she looked toward the sky, she prayed for the pack to be there. But they were far past the border, would they even hear her if she cried out to them? A whine riddled in her throat and she lowered her body.

Kiba almost raced away when the dark colored male approached her, feeling his pelt against hers. She didn't like this, no, no, no. Her heart was beating out of control, her body racked with small spasms of fear. His voice ruffled her ear fur, and she almost pelted away once more, but stood her ground. She would protect the pack if it was the last thing she did. "I swear if you howl out, I will kill each and every single one of those wolves back at that development, including your little shifter friend. Keep your mouth shut, pup." The sky was becoming dark and even though she could see well at night, she couldn't make out where his pelt was and where it wasn't, it only scared her more. Is this what fate had really planned out for her?

The frightened white female could feel his pelt brushing hers every once in a while, but she couldn't see him. It frustrated her and made her more and more nervous. Her heart was beating so hard she swore it might just break out from her chest and flop onto the ground in front of her. Kiba felt a hard pressure on her shoulder, and no sooner found herself pinned beneath the large male on the ground. She scratched at his soft underbelly with strong claws. His fur was sticking to her claws and she knew that he was bleeding but it was doing nothing to move him. A cry for help lodged in her throat, she couldn't get the pack hurt, it was her job to protect them. Feeling strong teeth tear her underbelly, she screeched in agony. She hoped it scared the male on top of her, making him worry if anybody had heard. The pain was felt, but not full force, her adrenaline was pushing hard through her blood stream and she sunk her teeth into the black males upper leg. Shaking hard until she felt the warm tang of blood.

It was a stupid mistake to leave her neck unprotected like that, but there was nothing else she could do. With the familiar pain now racking at her neck, she howled in pain once more, her body aching, she felt the males body move from hers, lifting the weight. The adrenaline had left her body, leaving her in a horrible rage of pain. Her now faded blue eyes glared in anger yet still fear lingered in there at the dark wolf. She could hear his panting and the smell of blood was everywhere. Hers and his. She hoped no predators would find her. How the hell was she supposed to defend herself now?

When the sound of his panting and pawsteps faded, she raised her gaze to the moon that was high in the sky, silently praying for it to ease the pain that was throbbing throughout her body. Without even looking at herself, she knew her neck and underbelly were stained and probably still bleeding. She knew her pretty white pelt was now sticky and hot with her and Ty's blood splattered all over it. She lay on the ground, her breath rapid as she looked to the sky.

Kiba waited a moment, to make sure he was really gone. She raised her muzzle as high as she could, howling for help. A pain and agony filled howl for Dante, for Madeline, for Jesse, for anyone. Laying her heavy head back on the ground, she now lay in silence, hoping it wont take too long.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 26th 2013, 4:12 pm

A large cheetah came springing through the forest, getting cut up by branches and thorn bushels, but it ran at full speed - A near 70 miles per hour. She litterally slams into a tree. Wincing heavily from the slam. She coughed, trotting at a smooth 40 now. Her nose twitched, inhaling a scent that the cheetah's senses knew well.

She smelled blood.

This made her panic, running faster towards the smell. Please be okay, Please be okay. . . . She comes to kiba, leaping over to her and giving a loud growl to anything around her. She swings her cheetah head around for a quick look around. Nothing. She looked down to Kiba with a soft whimper. Ohgod ohgodohgod. . . She quietly shifts back into her human form, kneeling down beside her.

"KIBA! God. . . I am going to kill whoever. . ." SHe looks at her wounds, looking around in a panic. She yells as loud as she could. IT hurt to do so, but she hoped it carried to the house. "DANTE! MADDIE!" She looks around, hearing nothing but her own echo. Giving a paniced sigh she looked down at her wounds again. She could tell they were bad, she quietly thinks. Okay, bleeding. . .. APPLY PRESSURE. She looks at her, quickly moving her hands over Kiba's stomache wound, and pressing down to try to stop the bleeding or whatever! She had no bandages. She started to yell again, as loud as she could.

"HEELLLP! DANTE! MAADDDDYYY! ANYYOONNNEEEE!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 26th 2013, 11:47 pm

The large white male tore through the underbrush, mouth dripping with frothy saliva as a snarl ripped from his throat, fierce gold eyes like daggers. Oh was he ever pissed off! But his cause for being so was the fact that he believed it was all his fault; allowing her to go off with someone whom had not gained his full trust nor did he really know at all. He was the one that allowed Kiba to get hurt. It was not definite what had happened but he was figuring the worst, maybe it wasn't even Ty, maybe some other wolf or vampire, hell shifter or even hybrid had attacked them. There were so many possibilities that he was counting on instead of well... What had actually happened.

Blood was in the air, he could smell it now clear as day and it only made his hear sink even farther down. It was Kiba.. She was hurt... And whoever did it was going to have their head ripped off and shoved so far up their ass- He came to an abrupt stop after jolting through the clearing to their side, a loud and saddened whine leaving him as he approached."Kiba!" Dante's ears pressed tightly against his skull as he gently nosed her cheek, giving it a tender lick.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 27th 2013, 12:10 am

The white she wolf's ears perked up at the sound of familiar voices. She turned her head her muzzle tinted with Ty's blood and she winced slightly because of her neck. Hearing a soft whine, her ears flicked weakly, yelping ever so slightly at the pressure on her stomach. She felt Dantes tongue and smiled lightly, it was sort of comforting. Her world was black, not cause of the night. It was literally fuzzy from blood loss. "What's wrong guys, I'm fine?" trying to get to her paws she whined softly collapsing back to the ground with a hard thump. "it's just a scratch." she murmurs, the playful tone still shaking in her voice.

A groggy feeling overcame her and she was forced to lower her head, her normally bright blue eyes a faded pale blue now. She whined slightly, unsure of what was going on, if she sat still, she couldn't feel pain. But if she moved it was horrible. Tipping her nose up, she weakly licked Dantes cheek. "He said if I made a sound to summon you, he would hurt the pack, and you. It's my job to protect you. I promised. I would die before I broke one." She licked his cheek one more time, her eyes feeling heavy. "I'll be okay, I'm a fighter, like you, remember?" she gave a faint smile, a hint of humor dancing in her faded eyes before she laid her head back to the ground, looking at Jesse. "Thank you , for getting him...so quickly." her voice faded as she closed her eyes and let the darkness a claim her in a deep sleep.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2013, 2:52 am

She looks over at kiba, giving a small panic look to dante. "I swear to FUCKING GOD I WILL KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" She pauses, looking at kiba. She slows down her thoughts, looking at the blood on her hands. She wouldn't be able to slow it down for too much longer. "Fuck. . . . Okay here. . ." She took off her jacket and tied it around Kiba's wound to act like a bandage. She quietly steps back, now only in her linkin-park tee shirt.

She looks at her neck injury, she really didn't have any other peices of clothing she could spare. . . Well, she could use her shirt but that would be more than weird. "So. Unless you got some kind of spare peice of cloth or shirt or something, I really don't see what we do here. Moving her could work if we did it gently. Or I can try to become a gorrila and carry her. . . Even though that might hurt like hell. . ." She shakes her head slightly, moving her hands up to her hair. She always had a spare ponytail on hand, and right now she quietly uses it to tie up her hair into a ponytail.

Things. Just. Got. Real.

She looks around, giving a loud yell. "TY YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'LL FIND YOU. I WILL FIND YOU AND EAT YOU, MARK MY WORDS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She really got out that anger and gave a small shake of the head. "Alright, What do you want me to do man. I will carry her as whatever you. . . Wait, I have been working on an 'Angel' body. It may not work but that could be the fastest way. Or I can do something else or you can, your call. . . But hurry!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 27th 2013, 10:05 am

Even in a time like this she was still trying to crack a joke, trying to smile through her pain and wounds; that was Kiba for you. She was trying to make light of the subject. It was painful for him just to watch her try and get up to no prevail and crumble back onto the ground. Another string of saddened whines escaped him and he ushered her not to move around too much and cause further damage. He was holding off on his anger because this girl needed his full attention here and now if they were going to get her out of here and patched up, who knew how deep those wounds truly ran they could have snapped arteries or come close to doing so."Easy now, Kiba." He didn't need her stressing herself any further. Dante, figured that had happened to her as she explained, a snarl tore through him at that but quickly dissipated. That bastard would pay dearly for this, Dante wasn't about to let him get away with this.

He gave the she-wolf a gentle nuzzle as she drifted off, whispering how sorry he was, then hearing Jesse speak up. The male stood back and shifted, ripping his shirt from his form to use as a makeshift bandage till they would return home and really clean her up. With it pressed securely on Kiba's wound he ordered Jesse."Do anything to get her home fast, I dont care how as long as you're quick!"
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2013, 9:03 pm

[ She said shell post next time round and to skip her ]

She gives a soft nod, looking at her back. She could do this. . . Right? She focuses on - not dove wings, and not geese wings - but falcon wings. But even then it seemed strange.

From her shirt came two small almost wings sprout from her back. They start off small, but soon they expand to almost wrap around herself. Her eyes were closed, as if in a thought or dream. The wings were closed, but it was clear they held some power to them. She opens her eyes, opening the wings to test them. Yep. It worked. She hoped. She knows this will have some sort of affect on her or something, but right now she didn't care.

"Alright. I'll take her there by air, if you want you can run ahead of me to warn others of her arrival." She quietly moved her hands under kiba's form- if she allowed her - and scooped her up into her arms. Heavy as it was she could handle it. She made her hands into talons at this point, and wraps those talons around kiba to keep her safe. She opens thwe wings, crouching down before leaping upwards. Flapping the wings a few times before breaking through the trees and flying off towards the main house with - hopefully - no interuptions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 27th 2013, 9:08 pm

(Continuing to the Main House)
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 7:47 pm

Madison approached the borderline. It has been quite some time since she has ever set foot in there. Her yellow eyes flickered around before slowly slinking down across the border quietly, it was very quiet, any sound might wake the dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne August 31st 2013, 8:09 pm

Dante had been on his normal evening patrols around his camp, looking for any sign of life that may pass by and of course for that damned Ty fellow that attacked Kiba... Oh just thinking about that made him growl out, sending a flock of birds scattering from the treetops as the white wolf expressed his anger. That male, if he so dared to come back Dante would personally see to it that his throat was ripped out or perhaps just castrate the mutt. Harming one of his wolves, one of his closest companions, was something that he couldn't stand and there would be retaliation for it. Coming to a knoll, he paused to check the scents again before he cocked his leg to mark a spot on a tree; a warning to all that decided to trek this far into the woods. But upon doing so, he was surprised to catch any wolven scents at all, one stuck out to him and he quickly cut it off before he bounded towards this new canine. The more the merrier he always said, building up a pack was what he so desired, but if they brought trouble they wouldn't last long here.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 10:22 pm

Madison continued to trot along, her black paws began to get muddy as she walked along, jumping over the thorny bushes, careful not to get hurt. Her yellow eyes spotted a new wolf, coming towards her, clearly the Alpha of the pack but still, she had to be careful. She backed away, shyly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne September 1st 2013, 12:54 am

Many a wolf had requested permission into his pack and he had welcomed them in with open arms, this one he sensed would be the same. It was like a sixth sense that he had as he could normally tell when a wolf was interested in being a part of his steadily growing pack here, he could tell just by the way they carried themselves and their attitude. He supposed that his experience aided him with this, or the fact that he had dealt with so many already. Shaking out his brilliant white fur, the large male bounded carefully forward and kept a strong posture in case this wolf was hostile. His hackles raised a bit to make his form seem larger than it was and kept his head and banner high. This individual would know that he was the big dog on campus... A soft growl escaped his throat, a small warning if you will, but he did not go full out vicious as he approached the dark furred canine, he would not unless provoked. Now he was not going to be as open as he was with accepting wolves in the past, that only earned his dear Kiba a beating from the male that had been welcomed in. He was not about to take chances like that again."Greetings, wolf. What brings you to my land? He asked, running his tongue over his slightly yellowed fangs.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2013, 5:17 pm

Madison cowered slightly, lowing her frightened yellow eyes to stare at her black paws. She raised her snout and sniffed the air. A vague sense of visciousness surrounded the large male wolf before her. "I'd like to be apart of your pack, Sir," she spoke in a naturally low voice, her yellow eyes stared into his. She lowered her belly to the ground, hind legs bent, and one front paw bent, the other outstretched and she bowed to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next