Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 1zeayo8
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 29yqv6x
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 15mjm6d
Borderline - Werewolf Territory Zxuoaa
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 33jsk1w
Borderline - Werewolf Territory Avg1p1
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 244a3j5
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 35j0085
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Borderline - Werewolf Territory 20qz34n
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 6445n9
Borderline - Werewolf Territory 353du94
Borderline - Werewolf Territory W6xf1c

Borderline - Werewolf Territory

+6
Angeli Wolfencross
Veronica Rose
Emily Fane
Faolan Lucian
Raven Sykes
Kiba Frost
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Borderline - Werewolf Territory Empty Borderline - Werewolf Territory

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 8:32 pm

OOC: Sorry for no picture, but this site doesnt love me yet and I cant post links >.<

Walking along the street with her phone playing some remixed songs - some of which she acctually started singing too - and looks around. She was allowed out as late as she wanted, so long as she had her phone and was asleep before her father woke up the next day. her mother nearly always slept tell two in the afternoon. Im not a vampire but I feel like one! Sometimes I sleep all day, becuase I hat the sun, LIIIGGHHHTTT! "Ooohhh hell yes." This fit her mood pretty well right now. Turning the song up she quietly sang along - messing up most notes but still moving along with the song.

Pausing at the sidewalk of a new patch of woods she looks inside. Maybe some exploring was in order? Eh. She doesn't know what's inside. Maybe just a small journey in and around the borders. That would do, year. Slipping out her phone once more and turning down the music. Flicking on her flash from the phones camera she walks inside, using the light to find her way around thronbushes - although she still smacks into them getting a scratched up face within five minutes. Now she starts walking around the primeter, before pausing and squinting her eyes. Were there. . . Lights. ..  Int he woods? Quietly raising her phone and zooming in on the camera. Yea. Lights. What the hell were lights doing out here? She pauses, keeping where she was. Maybe another angle would tell what they are becuase she sure wasn't going near them. Moving to the right she attempts to find a good break in the trees.

Sighing a bit she quietly crouches down, finding a small beak through the trees and zooming in again. Houses. Yep. But why were they there? IT was late, looking at the clock in the top of her screen confirmed that. She gives a quick sigh, and mentally saying 'screw it, goose time'. She was not walking home this late. So, as a shapeshifter, she had the right to fly home. Walking out of the woods she quietly becomes a goose in the dark. Quickly flying home before landing in her bed. Becoming herself again she strips down into her undies and falls asleep.

In the morning it was out to walk back to the freaking borders. . . Ugh. She quietly flicks on the song ' Wonderman ' as she walks, smiling and sining along. Can you see, the bright lights, shine your face. Ive counting on you to take it all the way. I saw the chosen one call your name. . . . Wonderman. She couldn't help it, she sang along with that part. How could you not! Moving into the woods once more she quietly ducks under the thorns - some catch in her hair though,ugh - and gets t the small break in the trees. Maybe she should go a bit closer. . . ? Okay. Just through the break but thats it. Ducking through the break she looks around. More thorns! Yaaaaayyy. . ..  Giving a loud groan she plops down. "Screw it. its a nice day, Illl just sit here and look at the sky. Nooo its fine mother nature, I didn't wanna go check something out or anything nooooo. SLpping out her phone to browse through messages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Borderline - Werewolf Territory Empty Re: Borderline - Werewolf Territory

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 9:27 pm

Madeline walked slowly around the edge of the pack's territory, searching for some sort of fun. The woods always provided a good place to run and hunt, but Mattie just wasn't in the mood. All she wanted to do was spend some time in her human form, exploring the territory that wasn't familiar to her. The bright sun would provide her hours of daylight, so maybe she should take advantage of it. Humming softly to herself, the young wolf continued on her path, seeing nothing out of the ordinary today. It wasn't often that you found an outsider on Lycan lands, simply because their pack was large and they were known for their deadly ways. Every now and again though, you found someone feeling adventurous and exploring their border. And that's exactly what Mattie found as she entered the large briar patch that made up most of the borderline.

"Hello?" She called out hesitantly, her gaze going to the female who was just sitting there on the forest floor. The girl didn't seem to pose a threat, so Mattie approached her slowly, not wanting to startle the other being. If her nose was correct, this girl was shapeshifter. "I don't know if you're aware, but you're crossing into Lycan territory. Not that it's a big issue if you're not here to declare war." Mattie informed the girl, still watching her with curious eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 9:39 pm

She raised her head from her phone, quietly slipping it away into her jeans. Placing he rhands behind her she shoves herself onto her feet, standing up to look at whoever was speaking. Finiding the girl she listened, nodding slighly. "Oh. Sorry. . . I didn't know this was territory. And no, I'm here to explore. It looked like the woods near my house so, I thought it linked up to that one in some weird way. In hinesight, that was a pretty big strech for some woods to go from here to her house, but they could.

"Wait, Lycan? Like uhh. . ." She starts to snap her fingers in thought, quietly looking around for inspiration. "Gah, its right on the tip of my tounge. . . . This is gonna bug me if I do- Werewolves!" She snaps her fingers just before she says the last word. Looking to the girl to see if she got it right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 9:48 pm

Listening to the girl's explanation, Madeline couldn't help but to arch a brow in question. So, she thought that the woods from her house were linked to the woods of their territory. It sounded a bit unreal, but something told Mattie that this girl wasn't lying to her, so she didn't question it. Instead, she offered a warm smile and waved it off, as if it were nothing. "Don't worry about it. Everyone needs to explore a little bit." After all, that was what had brought Madeline out here in the first place. So, how could she be upset with the girl for doing the same exact thing?

"Yes, we're werewolves. And what just might you be?" Mattie questions, honestly curious. There were many forms that shifters could take, she knew. So what one was this girl? She seemed like the adventurous sort, a free spirit. "I'm Mattie, by the way." She added, thinking of how rude she had been to not offer her name sooner. It must have been the initial shock of seeing someone that wasn't in her pack. Extending her hand, she offers the girl a shy smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 9:59 pm

She nodded slightly. So there were others 'Myths' as she dubbed them. 'Myths' were just what you would think. Mythical creatures. For the young shapeshifter, her favorite shifts - which are just other bodies, shifts, as she calls them - were of mytical things. She had almost nailed a mermaid one down. She just had to make her feet a fishes tail and give herself gills. She hadn't gotten the gill thing with lungs so far, but she got the tail thing down. An angel was a bit tougher as she had a dove shift, but the wings were much bigger. She could make small dove wings for show, but other than that she couldnt.

Back on topic however, others myths - werewolves, Vampires, Shapeshifters, Hybrids, Etc - were 'Myths' which she dubbed. "ITs very nice to meet you. Im Jesse Minla. Uhh. . . Shapeshifter." As if to prove this she formed reptiline scales on her face. She kept her facail features the same, but made the skin a dark green scale covered thing. Giving a small smile with this face before having the scales become her own freckled face once more. "So. . . This is a werewolf pack's place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 17th 2013, 10:21 pm

Dante slinked about the undergrowth, ducking here and there between the trees and upturned logs, through thick bushes and zoomed through breaks in tree lines. Yes, the scents were growing stronger now, he was sure that they had not moved from the borders which meant that he would have a chance to meet these two passerby and check their reasons for being here. Though, one scent he was not familiar with, species wise, he hadn't smelled a creature like that one before and it was quite foreign to the young alpha and caused him a bit of confusion that lead to him starting to think again. Slowing down to a trot, he shook out his dirt flecked fur and quieted his movements, Dante eased his way onto a large boulder jutting out from the side of the hill and stood peering out. He just about barked out when he noticed the other werewolf but contained himself.

What a lucky few days here, for once his bad luck streak was diminishing and he couldn't be happier. Dante was starting to really like it here with all the creatures he was coming across and so shortly after one another, not to mention a few of his own kind too. Normally he would just waltz right up to them, but having just woken up, he was feeling a bit lazy and so he stayed there on his boulder and laid down with a yawn, listening."That it is, this territory belongs to the lycans of Sotu." Announcing his presence by answering her question, Dante remained where he was, voice deep and accent slipping through."What brings you to my domain?" While he anticipated a response he glanced back towards where he had came wondering when Kiba would be awakening.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 17th 2013, 10:30 pm

The white she wolf trotted toward where she could just see the other creatures. She was for sure now, the older one was a werewolf, she could tell. But the other one, she wasn't so sure about. Listening to the way he approached them, the growl rumbled harder in her throat, but she pushed it away to quiet herself. If he wanted to be friendly let him, she wasn't going to be. She leaned her flank toward the ground, sitting in a softer area away from the twigs around her. She attempted to blend her fur to the forest, but it didn't work very well. Most of her fur contained a gray shadow that somewhat hid her, but her bright eyes held a hostile glare, unworthy of the new members on the land. Kiba held the rabbit firmly in her jaws, the growl still there but lower now. She didn't want to scare them. Her ears and tail remained high in the air, but she made no move to make it obvious.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://protectiveprowlersroleplay.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 17th 2013, 10:59 pm

Looking around at the sudden amount of wolves that had appeared out of no where she shrugged slightly. Waving a hand at them. "Hi. Do you uhh. . Greet people by growling? If so, I have been greeting you guys wrong and am Sorry for that. Second, I thought this part of the woods linked up to the ones near my home." She points her thumb back behind her. "Thats a long strech for woods I know, but I have seen ones that went on for longer."

Looking around she quietly streches. "Oh, And before I get yelled at for not doing this. Im Jesse. Shapeshifter." She waved at them slightly, slipping her hands into her pockets while looking around. "I can go if I'm tresspassing." SHe points her fingers back towards the road. Looking back up to the wolves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 18th 2013, 3:06 am

Dante's golden gaze drifted away from the duo on his border towards the soft sound of growling that only seemed to pick up from there. The tip of his tail wagged gently as she had joined him but didn't understand why she was being a little hostile towards them. The fluffy male tilted his head curiously, perhaps other's weren't like him when it came to doing these patrols, different instinct responses he supposed but wouldn't question it. Dante was ask first and act later unless they presented an immediate threat to him or his pack. Or if they were the ones hunting him down... He had learned their scents quick and if they had found him here he would certainly know and these two here weren't those individuals one of them was far too young and plus they were both females. The group after him was all male as far as he knew unless they changed their ways...

Leaping down off of his rock carefully, he padded towards the two new faces after hearing what the one had to say keeping a strong alpha posture as he approached."Yes, that is a large patch of woodland, enough to keep us safe from humans.'' That was all that he really was worried about and it seemed that the forest was helping him with it naturally and hoped that it stayed that way. As far as he knew, the other creatures were aware of the boundaries and as long as they didn't bring any problems onto his land he didn't mind visitors at all. But the moment they broke his trust would be a cold day in hell for them... ''Well it is nice to meet you, Jesse, name's Dante. And no you are not trespassing, stay if you wish as long as you don't cause any trouble here." Dante had said what he needed to, one warning and that was all that he had to offer, all he needed to. Watching the younger girl for a moment, his warm honey gaze slid over to the new werewolf that had also ventured here and was waiting to hear what she had to say next.

Dante kept looking back to Kiba wondering when she was going to, if she was going, join them. She seemed quite content with the rabbit she had in her jaws though so he figured it was not probable that she would. How odd... She seemed like a gentle soul when they had met and now she was being very defensive. That wasn't a bad thing either, no, he wasn't being negative about it but he was rather glad to see that side of her. Training his new packmate would be an easy task.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2013, 3:48 pm

"It's nice to meet you, too, Jesse." The words were barely out of her mouth when a new scent hit the air. It was a scent that Madeline faintly recognized as their alpha. Although she had never met the man personally, she had seen him a few times. He was always busy though, so they hadn't yet had time to be introduced to one another. The words that he spoke were in a rather friendly tone towards the two of them, so Mattie relaxed slightly. That's when another scent hit her nose, and Mattie turned her head to see a white wolf, a rabbit hanging from her jaws. What shocked Mattie most was the glare and the low growl coming from the creature. On instinct, a growl built slowly, deep in her throat. This had been her home for a few weeks now, so she was definitely not the unwelcome one in the situation. And she would make that well known.

"Alpha." Madeline bows her head in respect as the male's gaze shifted towards her. Clearly it was her turn to speak. "I'm Madeline Deadwood. I've been here for a few weeks now, I've just never had the pleasure of meeting you." Mattie had been accepted into the pack by a few of the members who weren't quite as high up in the food chain, so they had never introduced her to the Alpha. They'd simply suggested she make her presence known before too long, and that's what she was doing now. "I hope you aren't too upset that I hadn't introduced myself sooner. I honestly had intentions to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 18th 2013, 5:54 pm

The small white she wolf flicked her ear when she caught the slight wag in Dante's tail. When she was sure everything was going well, she set the rabbit down and trotted behind the other, larger white wolf. She wasn't good with new faces, especially ones she didn't understand. She cocked her head to the other creature called Jesse. She had never smelled something that carried her scent before. Although the growl faded from her throat, she held a strong stance. This wolf may have been here longer, but to her, that didn't mean too much except she would be welcome to stay.

Kiba laid down on the forest ground, keeping her body tense just to be on the safe said. She stayed behind the alpha, preferring not to be too close. She gave off a small sneeze when his tail hit her nose and she moved back just a little farther. "It's nice to meet both of you, i'm Kiba. Please excuse my growling fit, i'm not very well with new faces that come in groups. But i'm glad that you are here." She said in a friendly tone, giving her tail a faint wag, but stayed close to the alphas flank, allowing her face fur to brush into his flanks. Dante had wanted the pack to grow, and who was she to stand in the way? Absolutely no one, she would get over whatever had brought on the fit, and make the others feel welcome.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Location : In that dark corner behind you...are you too scared to turn around? c;

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2013, 6:05 pm

The girl looks at the group as they move around. Looking at the wolf she smiled a bit. "You look like my neighbors husky. Which is so freaking cute and pretty. She usually just blurted out thoughts, but it seemed like no one really knew of whatr a shapeshifter was. "Ever meet a shapeshifter? Im assuming not as it seems like no one here can name what I was before I said it."

The girl paused a moment, looking around before her skin was taken over by blacker scales. Her eyes close for a moment before snapping open with red irises. Her hands began to grow webbed flaps of fingers grew to give her an amvibious look. Her teeth sharpened to shark teeth, but still small enough to fit in her mouth. She looks frmo person to person. The scales weren't that hard, simply take lizard scales and take a different pigment to dye it black. The webbed hands were just fins put on a different part of her body.

Her clothes, hair, and face were left generally untoched. Only her skin, teeth, and eyes had changed to a different kind. She liked scales, the look of them and the way they were similar to armored skin. "Ta-da." She smiled her shark teeth. "Just in case you thought I was lying about shapeshifting." She quietly keeps the look for a few moments before reverting to her own self. Skin, normal teeth, and normal eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 18th 2013, 6:54 pm

Dante hadn't even caught her scent around here, now that she mentioned being within the territory and all. Perhaps the times that she was he had been hitting the bottle heavy or away long enough for her scent to go stale, whatever the case he was glad nonetheless about another set of fangs. There were others out there too, he just hadn't found them yet, or they were just like this Madeline and hadn't gotten around to meeting him. The following weeks and even months to come would prove interesting if more faces showed up like this, so quickly, Dante planned on being quite the busy alpha during then. He quickly evaluated the female, she seemed respectable enough, glad to see some manners from her as well. All of the girls here did as a matter of fact. Nodding slowly once she finished the male cleared his throat and settled down upon his haunches,"Not in the slightest... You didn't slit my throat in my sleep after all. But I appreciate your honesty, I would rather you tell me the truth than lie to my face." That was directed to the both of the newcomers as he glanced between them, in a sort of warning way but he kept things friendly as to not make anyone uncomfortable.

His ears swiveled back and forth as he heard the soft pat of paws against the ground, without looking he knew that Kiba had finally settled down a tad to join them. Dante was glad that she had came around once it was more than obvious now that these to were as harmless as the morning birds, at least towards them right now. Who knew what they were actually capable of once provoked... As Kiba spoke up, she cleared up just why she had appeared hostile before and he understood where she was coming from. Gaze returning to the youngest girl (correct me if I am wrong) as she piped up he couldn't help but offer a small chuckle at that; that was a good cover for them as they could be easily mistaken for those kinds of dogs, just slightly larger. And plenty deadly... Dante shook his head at her question, fur moving with him as he did. He had only heard of them, never before had he met one in the whole twenty-six years he had been walking the Earth."I can say that I have now." Another rumbling chuckle escaped him, in a flash though his expression changed into a puzzled one, curious now as her eyes flashed a brilliant red, her form mildly transforming in places. Webbing? Scales? This was all extraordinary to him who sat there in amazement staring at the amphibious girl.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 19th 2013, 5:35 pm

The white she wolf flicked her ears as the girl called Jesse said she looked like a husky. She wasn't sure if she should take that as a compliment or an insult. But by the way she ended off the sentence, Kiba decided not to make a rude comment and smiled. "Well thank you." She murmured, a gentle and friendly tone in her voice. Maybe new faces and change weren't always a bad thing. But she sure as hell wasn't ready to make such a big risk. Dante maybe, and she would just have to go along with the flow.

Kiba let out a frightened whine as she saw the girls skin become covered in black scales, followed by webbed fingers and sharks teeth. She didn't like that, no, not at all. Her new appearance reminded her of something that would haunt her nightmares. And she didn't like that one bit. Or it may just be the fact that by the comparison, her new form looked stronger than Kiba's and made her feel small and weak. Letting out another quiet whine, she pressed herself closer to Dante. She would have to man up and get used to these weird creatures, one day she might have to take one on. But for now, she liked the protection Dante's pelt seemed to give off.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Kiba? That's a pretty name." Mattie offers with a smile, since the girl had apologized. They could all be civil couldn't they. Madeline watched in awe/horror as the other female's face slowly formed into that of some reptile. That sure was something else. "Well, it's been nice to meet you all, but I've got to run. I hope to see the two of you in the future." Mattie says sincerely, offering all of them a wave, before departing.

[Don't want to hold you up, but I won't have time to post the next few days, I don't think. So I'll just excuse Mattie.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 19th 2013, 10:27 pm

Dante still couldn't get over the fact that Jesse had partially morphed into some sort of reptile or amphibian, it was something that he had never witnessed before and was ever more curious. He always had been and most of the time it got him in a spot of trouble that he didn't need to be in. Like when he gave his trust to a wolf that turned out to be working for the pack of assassins who had been after him ever since he had fled his home in Iceland the night of his parent's and baby brother's death. They had been relentless, always one pawstep behind him but too close for comfort. That was why he had fled here to Sotu, and so far they hadn't found him, not that he was aware of anyways, here was where he was going to make a stand the moment that they had. Whether his packmates joined him or not.

The snowy male snapped out of his thoughts as he felt himself being leaned into by another and turned his head slowly to the side, honey orbs falling onto Kiba as she appeared to show a spot of fear, using his own form as protection. When she whined he craned his head over to give the young wolf a lick between the ears in a friendly way to express that everything was fine, to hopefully comfort her. His attention was drawn back to the other wolf when she spoke up and broke the silence between the four of them, telling of her leave that she had to take. Dante dipped his head once before returning it to it's respectable position,"Hopefully soon, Madeline. I intend on throwing a little celebratory feast down at the lodge when enough wolves gather here."
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2013, 11:28 pm

She looks around at the reactions. Never ever ever do that again around them. .. "Uh. I'll just. .. Never. . . Do that again. Okay." Most people reacted with fear or what she could take as amazement. But fear showed most from anyone, so she wouldn't be using it to often. Perhaps if she became nicer things they would like her a bit more? Eh. The only 'nice' things she could think of were angels and mermaids. BOTH of which she was working on. But sometimes its a bit tougher to do one than the the other at times.

Looking over the three werewolves she noticed nothing different about them. But they seemed nice enough. Looking at the white wolf named Kiba with a small apologetic look. She thought it looked interesting, and eventually it would become something she used to climb up surfaces - once she got the skin right, it just had to have a certain texture or substance to make it able to climb vertical surfaces - and perhaps run with.

Turning her head to Madeline she gave a small wave with her right hand. "Bye Madeline." MAddy? Maybe she would start calling her maddy if she got to know her better. Looking upwards at the wolves she smiled slightly, looking around. "Uhm. Mind if I come in the forest a bit more? I feel like I'm gonna get spotted right here." Looking towards the road as if to prove this. Anyone who was like her would spot her and walk inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 20th 2013, 12:15 am

The white she wolf relaxed just a tiny bit when she felt Dante's tongue between her ears, offering a small smile in return. She didn't want to seem weak, but that thing Jesse had turned into gave her the chills, and not the good excited kind you can sometimes get. When things were back to normal, she raised herself back to a normal stance, her tail held high in the air, but not as high as Dante's showing that she was of lower rank. Wasn't she? Thinking about that, she had no idea what her rank was and flicked her ears to the side, followed by her head in confusion with a light gaze at Dante. Kiba made a mental note that they would have to figure that out at some point when they headed back to the house. The white she wolf flicked her head back to normal, sighing sadly when Madeline announced she was leaving. Although they hadn't started off on such a great foot, she seemed nice, and it would be kind of cool to have other wolves around besides just the two of them. It was kind of...comforting.

"Goodbye, Madeline. Be safe." She murmured, a hint of sadness in her voice although it was mostly hidden. She didn't necessarily trust the she wolf, but it was a kind of company besides Dante's. Plus she knew how much Dante wanted more members in the pack. She dipped her head to Jesse as she gave her a apologetic look, a silent forgiveness. Getting to her paws, she nuzzled her head into Dante's shoulder fur before padding away to grab the rabbit she had caught earlier. Picking the fresh kill up in her jaws, she trotted back to Dante, dropping it and pushing it towards him. "Alpha eats first. Would you be interested in any?" She asked, cocking her head toward the young shapeshifter in front of Dante.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 20th 2013, 12:53 am

It didn't bother him that she was morphing but he was more concerned with the other's reaction to it and didn't want Kiba feeling too uncomfortable here and in her own home too. On the shifter's part, it was a wise and respectable move and he approved of that from the young lass. Dante was looking out more for his small pack than himself, though for Kiba's sake it was more so than that reason, ever since their little conversation up at his house he felt the need to protect her even more. He was going to be keeping his promise. His ears gave a soft few flicks as Jesse spoke up again subtly requesting permission to move further into their territory given the reason that other's could potentially spot them from the road. Dante's gaze flickered to such a path, never noticing it before till she had said something. So it was accessible by humans after all... He hadn't checked this border like he should have.''Of course, please join us for a spot of breakfast."

The white wolf had plans on leading them all back to the cozy little lodge back deep in the heart of the territory anyways, he was just glad that she reminded him. Dante felt the she-wolf beside him nuzzle his strong shoulder which brought his attention back to Kiba with a small smirk tugging at the corners of his black lips. He had to mentally scold himself though, remind himself how much younger she was than he and it was just common wolf behavior to show affection towards someone of higher rank. That's all that it was. Oh how he knew he would be forcing himself to avoid the she-wolves when they came into season...

At the offering of a kill, he slowly shook his head no matter how tempting that it was he had other plans."I am flattered that you would present this but I cannot. If it was a larger kill I would but this one you two can split so that you have more than after I would be done with it. Now... let's head back to camp." Dante slowly rose to his paws again, stretching as he did, and with his head and tail high, he turned to trot off, barking to the two girls to follow him.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2013, 12:55 am

It hit Akashia suddenly as she snapped herself out of her daydream. There was life here, not just any life, human life. She could catch the musk of wolves in the distance too and she wondered that after all this time, after all this wandering, could it really be werewolves like herself?

Still in her wolf form, she dropped her head lower and pricked up her ears. She could hear conversation. Akashia's eyes darted around searching for a place to hide, some familiarity, and that's when she realized the time she had spent thinking had subconsciously taken her to a place she had never been before. She felt exposed, endangered, but equally intrigued. This could be her chance - her chance at breaking through the shell of solidarity that has been her life for so long and joining in to a real life all her own.

Approaching cautiously toward where she heard the voices, she caught the scent of meat on the air. It was fresh and it caused her stomach to churn. Realizing that not only had she wandered to a strange territory she had never encountered but also neglected to feed herself made Akashia roll her eyes at her self. Was she really this pathetic? That she can't do two tasks at once, the tasks being as simple as knowing where your going and to feed yourself? Shaking her head free of her incompetence, she approached the wolves still. She wasn't quite sure how this worked, but she could guess. Won't she get brownie points for trying? Or they could tear her head off. Akashia didn't care, this was a risk she was willing to take.

She wants to find her purpose, and these wolves might be the only answer she's seeking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2013, 1:07 am

She gave a small sigh, taking a few running steps. She would become something else, but something they would know.

Her ears shifted up onto her head, her nose becoming rounder and shrinking slightly. Her back began to arch as she ran, her mouth moving outwards to form a nuzzle. Her eyes remained the same but her pupil shortened to a slit. She lept over a log as the fur began to dominate her skin pallete. Her hands began to morph into paws and pawpads following shortly behind them. By now most everything on her was wolf like, even her clothes had faded and blended in with the red fur. a tail was the last addon as she trotted now. She had taken on the form of a wolf, red in color. Just like her hair. Her eye color had remained the same, but otherwise she was a wolf. She figured it would be easier, but she would leave the body if told.

Now, in this form she couldn't speak. Only bark, yap, etc. One downside is that until she figured out how she couldn't make vocal cords follow her. She flicked her red colored ears around as she adjusted to the wolf body. Wasn't very diffrent than trying to act like a hunter from left 4 dead. But the body was made for running, endurance. She could feel the power locked behind her legs and jaw. Felt the eyes of a preditor, and she smiled to herself. She should try this body out a bit more often. Trotting behind the two in her new form towards. . . Well, wherever they were going.

She stopped for a moment, smelling something or someone near them. Oh. The nose was really powerful too, she didn't notice. It was very useful. Maybe she could somehow take all this power into her human body at one point. She paused, giving a soft bark to Dante. Then motioning to the girl. She wasn't sure what to do, it was his territory, but she sure as hell wasn't leaving this body that fast. Noooo, nooo. It was cool, and besides, they were gonna go running to the cabins right?

Last edited by Jesse Minla on July 20th 2013, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Frost July 20th 2013, 1:11 am

The white she wolf glanced down at the rabbit, then back to Dante. As she was about to dig into it, she caught another new scent. She could feel the growl rumble in the back of her throat once more. Her nose could pick up anything nowadays, it made her somewhat useful here. Her ears flicked up, her fur bristling slightly as she recognized the smell. Werewolf...female.. her mind seemed to murmur, as her ears flicked up and her maw opened to get a better taste of exactly where and how far this she wolf may be from them. The growl was something she couldn't help, it was only natural. A way of defense. She swung her body in front of the meal, defending both her companions and the prey that she had rightfully caught. Not wanting to get scolded for being hostile by Dante, she quieted herself although it remained a quiet snarl, her tail straight up in the air behind her.

It took her a moment before she noticed Jesse's coat becoming a wolf like herself and Dante and smiled faintly. She looked pretty, prettier would be a better explanation. She nodded her head, her blue eyes softening for just a moment before they once again hardened, focusing her gaze on the strange girl that was approaching them. It was harder this time to force the growl back into her throat, but she knew it wasn't her place to speak, she wasn't the Alpha of this pack. Sighing in displeasement, she continued to growl, trotting in a circle then settling herself down, her paws and tail tip twitching with anxiety as she forced herself to hold her growl in.
Kiba Frost
Kiba Frost

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 20th 2013, 1:50 am

Shifters had many forms, he knew that much, but thought that they were limited and this young girl only proved him wrong as she morphed into a canine just like Kiba and himself. Surely that would make her more comfortable than when she had partially became a reptilian earlier which had caused Kiba to be unnerved. Dante's warm honey gaze fell upon the red furred lass, a beautiful shade might he add, different from most wolves that he had come across. Then again, the ones that he had were mostly ones that dwelled in the thick tundra forests and had limited fur patterns. But he was always up for surprises as long as they weren't trauma causing, or ones that put him or his friends in danger.

One thing that he would do was protect them till he was broken or dead, as a token of his gratitude for being by his side. Others always went before himself, especially now that he was no longer alone and rogue, now he had something to fight for and he wasn't giving it up any time soon. If someone wanted his land and his pack badly enough, they would have to kill him first...

Stopping dead in his tracks as Kiba seemed to go back to her hostile ways, he craned his head around to watch as she went on the defensive; he hadn't caught on to anything yet till the wind hit him and sent his nose twitching like hell. Then of course he did, glad that Kiba had caught it sooner however, she had quite the sniffer on her that girl did. The male's ears flicked, turning his large form around to face the same as his packmate had and as his golden orbs searched for what she had seen or smelled, he was surprised to see just how close the other wolf had gotten before alerting any of them. Dante tested the air once more as she approached, evaluating from what he could smell and see, she appeared a little underweight and no other scents clung to her fur that he could find. A loner.

Dante shifted in place and after nosing Kiba gently to calm her some, he stepped out ahead of her and Jess and stared towards this newcomer, keeping his tail and head high to show his authority here. She appeared harmless, appeared being the key word there. And as a kind male he would not judge so quickly before seeing their intent, he would not be hostile unless this she-wolf provoked him. He cleared his throat and with a deep voice laced in his Icelandic accent that he now allowed to come through after not being able to help it, he spoke,"What brings you here, stranger?" He was going to keep it simple at first, and wait to see what this one had to say.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2013, 4:00 pm

The black brute trotted through the forest, following the scent of other creatures like him, and another he recognized as a shape shifter. He had been to this land before, but last time it was empty. The male kept his ears high and his banner held up, swaying slightly in the breeze behind him. It was a nice day out, and he could sense that 3 of the creatures were female and another male. Taking out the male, this was just the way he liked it. A small smirk played on the males face as he continued to trek through the trees, a black silhouette casting off of them. By the smell, one of the females was very young, it gave him a keen interest in her.

When the wolves came into view, the dark male kept his distance in the shadows, letting his scent mask around them, but keep his body hidden. It was all a game to him. He wasn't really interested in joining the pack, only the she wolves, but the male, the obvious Alpha, didn't have to know that. And to his surprise, the small white one seemed hostile although it was obvious she was the youngest there besides the shifter. It spiked his interest to why the shifter happened to be shaped like a wolf at the moment, but didn't dare question it.

He noticed that the other she wolf there must be new as well, he gave his ears a flick. So many victims in such a small pack. It seemed almost intriguing, the Alpha must be in heaven. But his eyes kept casting to the small white one. She had those eyes, the ones that always caught his interest. The deep blue. Staying in the shadows he watched her, waiting for the time to approach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2013, 11:22 pm

She shook her wolf head. Her ears flying behind her in inertia. This body was cool and all, but She couldn't speak in it. Oh well. She can explore a bit. Walking around the forest with her new wolf body was acctually pretty easy. She felt like running a marathon! Wait no, Not a marthon, a few marathons. She remembered reading a book on it one time, wolves can run for hours on end without rest. Their like cheatas, but can ourun a cheata by miles.

She then began to feel the small downfalls. While powerful legs were under her, she couldn't help but wanna use that power. Same with her jaws. PErhaps she should just slip into her own body? Yea, they would be best.

Her back begins to straighten out as her hind legs moved their bones about, causing a soft crunching and grinding noise to occur. She shoved herself onto her heels, her feet seeming to acctually support her. Her snout was shorter now, her teeth shortening to  her own rounded face. She stopped the transformation there. She wanted to be able to go either way pretty quick, but his form felt. . . Strange. Her mind couldn't work right, the wolf instincts and human ones collided in her mind for control. She shook her head pysically, he human one dominating for now.

She gave a soft cough, vocal cords had made it? "Hello?" Yep. Made it. This form was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Her body wanted to fall onto all fours to move, but her spine yelled at it to stand up. In the end, she ended up just leaning over to almost allow her spine to show clearly through her skin. It looked like it was about to poke out of her skin. Her body had slendered down to a semi womanly semi wolf figure. She still had a tail, but she wouldn't move very fast - if at all - in this body.

She looks at her 'hands' - really fingers with a pawpad for a palm and claws for fingernails. This may as well be the worst choce she has ever made, shaking hr head slightly as another war rung out. Now she wasn't sure if she could even get control. Shaking her head again she gives a deep throat growl to silence her mind. Oh. . . Fuck it, human form."

She quickly transforms back into human form, shaking her head and sitting down in the grass. Ow. . . Remind me NOT to do that ever again. . . ooww. . .  " She quietly holds her head as her own mind bustles about, getting nerves working again, muscle movementsi n order. . . . SHe raises hr head to Ty before her. "Uh. . . Hey. . ."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next