Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 1zeayo8
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 29yqv6x
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 15mjm6d
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 33jsk1w
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 Avg1p1
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 244a3j5
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 35j0085
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Deadwood's Home - Page 2 20qz34n
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 6445n9
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 353du94
Deadwood's Home - Page 2 W6xf1c

Deadwood's Home

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deadwood's Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadwood's Home

Post by Samantha Deadwood July 9th 2014, 5:01 pm

The she-wolf didn't know what he was thinking and was quite curious on it all especially when he was so quiet for a few moments. She shifted her weight in his arm that wrapped leisurely around her waste. Even so much as showing a little affection by nuzzling against the crook of his neck. Trying to get the awkward silence to go away as he thought. Bright silver hues slowly closing as she took in a deep breath. Her eyes snapped open as her question was answered she heard the hesitance of his voice. That wasn't the answer she had expected she really just wanted him to say "instinct" since she was in her climax of heat and the wolf wanted to satisfy the females needs that was in front of him. Of course she knew the other wolf would want a dominant-like who surprisingly submitted only towards him. Of course she had been bull-headed about him being her alpha but she wasn't used to getting ruled over, she was used to making the orders. She moved once more wiggling a little as he had spoke about the other she-wolves. Indeed they were easy she always liked a good chase herself. She slowly moved her hand upwards as her fingers touched his solid warm skin and moved their way up towards his shoulder blade and finally outlined his stubble jaw.

She kept her palm against his cheek for a moment deciding that she wanted to kiss him, not her wolf, but Sam herself wanted to kiss him. She was so confused and just wanted to know if it was the wolf clouding her judgement or her own feelings towards the male she was supposed to dislike so much. Feelings change though... Right? She shook her head and dropped her hand, "I wasn't born just to be a daughter. I wasn't born by mistake or because they wanted another child. I was conceived because they needed an heir to the new pack they were beginning to start. My parents, my grandparents, every ancestry was consisted with ruling alphas and our bloodlines are pure. Not once have we mixed genes with another species or a werewolf who's family interacted with another species over the ancestry line. My parents have tried to have a girl that's why there are so many brothers in my family, disappointed each time they soon had me and stopped all together. The other alpha's son grew to old so they had to have another as soon as they found out I was a girl." She gave a small snuff and moved her head to touch against his bare chest, "At sixteen my grandfather, elder leader, of the pack picked the Alpha pair. I was picked as with another pureblood male to be the alphas of the new pack." She frowned visibly, "I disobeyed the pack and ran away, choosing my own fate instead of people telling what I can or cannot do. I broke off the betrothal and never looked back. She touched his chest with her right hand and began to draw a few designs as she sighed, "I'm not telling you this to make you like me more or anything like that. I'm telling you because... I may have to go back to my old pack. Create the pack they wanted me to." Her eyes were cold but sad, "My grandfather had wrote me and said he was visiting to see how I managed myself. He's going to be disappointed that I am a warrior instead of an Alphess but I'm okay with that. I don't need a fancy title to distinguish who I am anyway." She told the other lightly tracing the bit she had managed to give him against his shoulder and it traveled towards the bruises against his neck no doubt she had a lot too.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 27th 2014, 9:29 pm

There wasn't a sliver of doubt in his mind that after this night and after they went their own ways that those other she-wolves clawing at his door, literally even, and that he'd be having to do quite a bit of rejecting. It didn't bother him actually. Dante knew how many times they had been around hopping from guy to guy and he was too afraid that he'd catch something. He was picky as so was his inner canine; it didn't want just any female that was walking about. Of course, that had a lot to do with instincts. There were reasons why his wolf wouldn't take to the other females in the pack. It didn't sense any sort of power from them, it knew how most didn't have even the smallest spark of dominance in them and his wolf was looking for just that when it came to the mating season. Dante wasn't much different, he was looking for that too, however, he was finicky and didn't want one that had been passed around. And for some reason, he felt quite attracted to the Deadwood girl despite their words in the past; she had reminded him so much of the woman from the dance... The male snapped out of his thoughts upon feeling her hand start to skim along his form and up to his jaw, Dante casted a small smile towards her keeping his arm around the she-wolf as he had started to lean in looking from her eyes to her lips. Dante stopped when her hand left his cheek and he pulled back a little acting as if nothing had happened. Then she spoke.

During her speech he of course listened and was surprised that she'd be telling him all of this right now; earlier she had admitted to kind of using him to get her fix so it left Dante puzzled as to why she would explain this to him. He did not wish to assume anything but it appeared to him as though she had had a change of heart. Though as she went on it appeared that it wasn't the case but in fact something else that had him a little surprised once more. Dante had not expected that but he knew that he was in no place to tell her if that was a good idea or not. His lips pulled into a bit of a frown for a moment before it fleeted; he looked back towards her after thinking for some time.''That is entirely up to you if you wish to go or not. I will not hold you back. However, you are more than welcome to stay here as there will always be room for you." Dante started out easily, keeping his voice a little low as he gently caressed her cheek, pausing,''If you choose to stay, we could always tell a little lie to your grandfather, hm? I could give your temporary leadership for a few days and I'll just hide out at the tavern. You could say that you're the alpha and I think my wolves would go along with it.'' Dante was going out of his way by suggesting that though to be honest he didn't wish to see her go. Sure they had their words and all but there was something about the girl that was making him start to actually develop feelings for her. Maneuvering himself back on top of the she-wolf he started placing his lips at her neck again as he was ready for another round.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood July 29th 2014, 4:55 pm

The young she-wolf starred at the other for a few moments her heart beating was the only thing that could be heard and her small light breaths. She slowly blinked but then returned her gaze back to him, he was different then the first time she met him. Slowly she leaned her head in and she took in a deep breath as her eyes closed and she took his lips in her own. Emotion was actually pulled into that simple little kiss, a few seconds of curiosity and it was suddenly washed away with understanding and a little affection towards the alpha. She deepened the kiss her hands now wrapped in his hair and finally she pulled back her heart racing as her sparkling grey hues were enlightened as she gave a small bite to her bottom lip as she took in another deep breath and let it out slowly a soft laugh coming from her plush lips, "I-I don't know how I feel about that but I liked it..." She admitted sheepishly.

As he soon began to speak her eyes widened lightly as he said he would step aside and allow her to lead the pack for a few days. She gave a shake of her head at his offer as her hands skimmed the hot flesh on him and she gave a small smile, "I'd rather him know that I don't need a fancy title to show that I am worthy to protect a pack and be a strong leader. Plus, I know it is going to tick him off that I am doing wonderful here. I won't turn my back on the pack, even if nobody likes me here." She said with a questionable laugh, she's always been different and after getting teased a lot she shut down. Then she met Rory, her best friend, who had left her... As she started to think about her she quickly shook her head no need to bring on the waterfall of tears right now.

That's when she felt him scramble back on top of her the heated females eyes turned wolf like for a second before her humanity won it over and they turned back. She wanted to try it with him as Samantha not her wolf. She blinked up at the other as she felt his nips and that stroke the she-wolf inside of her and her eyes turned to a dark grey and her pupils grew too as the she-wolf barked towards the male, Another round, huh? These two were starting to bored me anyway." The wolf chuckled and this time she allowed most of herself to do the work. Once after their activities Sam sweaty as she took in quick breaths and closed her eyes, heart racing her head instantly perked upwards as she heard a howl come from the boarder, male. She gave a small growl and shifted into a large black wolf before disappearing out the door but waited for her alpha on the porch. Course she was tired but someone was at the boarder and with that bear on the loose she wasn't letting Dante go alone. As she had bounded from the bedroom she knocked over a box and a dress spilled out of it as well as a white mask it laid strewn on the floor where the man himself, Dante, would be able to see it.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne August 8th 2014, 7:59 pm

This time, he was more than certain she wasn't going to leave him hanging there. Watching the she-wolf slowly lean in Dante followed her lead and closed his brilliant blue eyes while his lips found the female's own, plush and welcoming. He eased his hand up to cup her cheek. It was a brief kiss though he could sense the mixed feelings that came with it as he was having his own. The wave of emotions hit him and actually left the male feeling confused; the only reason she was with him right now and had laid with him was due to her wolf being in heat, yet, Dante felt the affection in her kiss. He knew how he felt, or, was starting to feel at least, but wasn't completely sure if this was the real Sam or just her wolf trying to pull him in again. That was bound to happen anyways... Gently pulling back the alpha opened his eyes to gaze down at her warmly and stroked her cheek softly as she spoke, he smiled and gave a small chuckle."Yeah? Me too...'' He told her quietly before giving the she-wolf a nuzzle or two, pulling back again to stare down at her.

When she gave him an answer, he was sure that she would have taken his offer for her to lead the pack so it was a bit of a surprise to him when Sam turned it down. However, he understood her reasoning for it and would not hold this against her. The wolves under his rule were not always his, the new ones yes, though the older ones had belonged to the male before him whom he had killed. It would be a lie if he said the only reason he did was over territory for it was not just that. Dante had taken down a tyrant and afterwords assumed the position as their new alpha when no one would step forward. Originally he had came to Sotu in search of just a home for himself, to function properly in a pack, never was it his intention to steal a title from someone. Though like her, he had strong, alpha blood within him as well and leading these wolves came very naturally.

It was when she made the comment about nobody liking her that caught his attention and brought it back onto her instead of mainly on his thoughts. A scoff left him and he shook his head quickly,''You can't say that nobody likes you." Dante told her confidently as he moved over onto her and continued to hold her face,''I do." And he wasn't lying either. Finally he found a bit of courage to say it no matter how she responded. Rejection wasn't something that scared the alpha.

Before long, they were back at it again. Round after round eventually he was completely exhausted and could do no more than flop down against the bed and just lay there, it would be a while before he even attempted to move up out of it. Dante's chest rose and fell steadily as he tried controlling his breathing, he didn't so much as even say a word to the she-wolf; he couldn't talk. After a while the male did calm down though still didn't feel like moving, which was unfortunate for him as a howl rang out from the border indicating that a loner had found their way to the territory. Dante groaned and with much hesitance he finally pulled himself out of the she-wolf's bed and stood there for a moment running a hand through his hair as Sam fled the room. He would have been right on her heels if it wasn't for something that caught his eye as she did leave; he noted the box and as soon as his eyes landed on the contents that spilled out of it his brow furrowed. Curious, he moved closer and bent down to scoop up the mask that was all too familiar to him. A quick image flashed through his mind of the girl from the ball and slowly he pieced it all together and when he finally realized that it was actually Sam that he had met, he raced out the door. He wanted answers.

She was there on the porch waiting when he arrived with the mask dangling from his jaw, ears and tail low he approached the female and threw it down at her paws. At first, he didn't know what to say, but eventually grew a set and asked,"When were you going to tell me?"
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood August 10th 2014, 1:09 am

She felt his warm lips against her own and she soon felt just as much of a return of emotions as she gave out. She pushed her head forwards as she felt his hand snake up and rest against her cheek as she had removed herself before they got into anything heavier her head swarm with confusion, wasn't she not supposed to like him... But it was her, not the wolf, but her who wanted to kiss him and well she did. She really hoped it was actually him and not his canine that she felt stir within him as her own sensed his strong presence. Blinking up at him her silver hues closing as she felt his thumb stroke against her high cheekbones as she gave a small smile and bit down on her plush bottom lip. That's when she gave a small laugh as he had agreed to that, "Really?" She asked softly, rarely anybody got to see her with her guard down and no one had gotten to actually here her real background story that the elders have told her. She felt his soft nuzzle and then another one she gave a small coo and eased her head against his bare chest as she snuggled into him.

She had noticed when he had heard her answer he had frowned but quickly made it disappear and then he sort of went distant as he began to think of something, she just stayed silent her curvy form next to his in a relaxing manor as she moved her head to rest against his bicep and waited patiently till he got back to what was happening right now. As he had reacted towards her innocent comment she rolled her eyes slightly no one enjoyed her bitchiness that's when she watched as he moved over on her and she felt his hand still cupping her face. She looked up at him and as he had said, 'I do.' Her eyes widened as she was taken back was he serious or was he just buttering her up. She didn't want to say anything but her mind had no control of her mouth as she gave a plush and tried to move her head away, "I like you... er, too." She told the other.

After quite a few rounds her body was barely able to take on the last one but she had did it, her body was sore in places she had no idea that could be sore before. Then there was all the hickies and nips she had on her neck and other varies parts of her body that only she could see, and well, Dante. She wasn't sure how to actually label them, Fuck buddies, no, they both admited they had caught feelings, erm, well, for right now it would be a big fat question mark. Her chest continued to move up and down in quick movements as she was probably causing more carbon dioxide out then oxygen in. She soon was on the porch even her wolf form had felt the tingling places and sore spots especially her lower regions. She then waited with a small snuff as she waited for the other to hurry it up.

As he had finally descended from the stairs she was back on her feet and then her tail wagged though stopped as she could practically feel his disapproval. She lowered her ears and tucked her tail lightly and as he had thrown something at her paws she sniffed at it smelling her scent all over the white mask. She looked up towards him her body slightly towards the ground as she gave a soft whine, "Would you believe me if I said I ate her?" She asked then she probably knew what he was going to say and gave a low snuff, "Alright, just kidding. I-I couldn't tell you because, well, she was your perfect dream girl and well I didn't want to ruin that for you. I didn't want you to figure it was me and then you looked crush because, I'm me... The girl who you met wasn't the real me..." She said with a soft sigh her head hung low, "I didn't want you to find out."
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Hawthorne August 21st 2014, 7:21 am

Dante spoke for himself, it was all him; his wolf had not been able to tamper with his emotions for he did not allow it. Pushing the canine back was difficult though managable for the meantime and eventually it would make another appearance. As she questioned whether or not what he had said was true, he responded with a gentle nod of his head and smiled warmly down at the she-wolf pressed up against him,''Yes." He said in a soft yet gruff voice. Not that he would admit it, at least not for a while, but Dante had little experiance with dating. It was difficult to digest but nonetheless completely true; a man candy like him who could have literally any woman he wanted had hardly dated anyone. You could count on a single hand just how many. His interest was more towards a quick hook-up and by morning he was on his way. Though recently he hadn't had the itch for it aside from tonight and probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for a particular she-wolf being in season, Sam was the first in over two months or more. Right now, he was unsure what would happen after the night was done and they went back to their own lives. It could go a number of ways. When she confirmed that she too felt the same way, he wondered if it was her wolf speaking for her or the real Sam. Dante knew how he felt but...

There was no way the male would be able to go again, even in a few hours, his body ached and his member felt raw to the point where it started to hurt a little. No rest for him however as they had a boarder to check on where a lone wolf had made himself known. He reminded himself that it was all worth it. Stretching a bit after he had shifted and as he stood there on the porch tense as he awaited her answer. It made him nervous, very nervous actually and he wasn't sure just what would come flying our of her mouth. Sure it had been rather quick at the ball that he had known the girl but even in that small amount of time Dante adored everything about it. He... adored Sam. Dante was upset that she hid this from him, yes, but he didn't stay mad forever; he couldn't. The more that he thought on it the less angered he became and finally it boiled down to him feeling for her and changed his tone immediately. Ears lowering, he relaxed and made careful steps towards the she-wolf, ''She was an awful lot like you..." He said quietly and brushed up against the black furred female. "I do believe I like the real Sam more than the other persona." Slowly moving away, he gave another stretch to ready himself for the long run ahead of them and perked his ears up, gliding off of the porch.

The white male moved a few yards before coming to a slow halt and looked back towards the she-wolf, "You can hang back if you want. I shouldn't be too long anyways. We'll talk more when I get back.'' That is, if he came back and still had the energy to stay up and do so. Dante dipped his head at her and gave a small wag of his tail before he dashed off towards the boarder to go confront the rogue male that had appeared. He was very aware that this could turn out to be just a guy looking for a fight but doubted that it would come down to that. Ever since he had taken over the territory there hadn't been a single male come by to try and take it from him. They were probably all too scared to challenge the alpha himself.
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2