Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alyssa's Home 1zeayo8
Alyssa's Home 29yqv6x
Alyssa's Home 15mjm6d
Alyssa's Home Zxuoaa
Alyssa's Home 33jsk1w
Alyssa's Home Avg1p1
Alyssa's Home 244a3j5
Alyssa's Home 35j0085
Alyssa's Home 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Alyssa's Home 20qz34n
Alyssa's Home 6445n9
Alyssa's Home 353du94
Alyssa's Home W6xf1c

Alyssa's Home

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alyssa's Home Empty Alyssa's Home

Post by Alyssa Winters June 25th 2014, 10:47 pm

MATURE CONTENT WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO READ THIS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MATURE CONTENT THEN ASK WHAT PAGES IT IS ON OR SKIP OVER THEM.

“At least someone was raised right. Not many are now, most are just out being whores and making more idiots to deal with.” There was some frustration in her voice but also some lingering notes of weariness. She glanced at her dress and then back at him before tugging it down a bit and then picking up her shoes. She didn’t mind that she was still holding Vlad’s hand. It didn’t bother her in the least that he felt cold, which it was a comfort to her hot skin. Now that she thought about it maybe she had to many to drink, although letting herself go had been worth it. She glanced at him as he asked her last name and licked her lips. “Winters. Alyssa Winters.” She said to him quietly looking at him wondering how he would react to her last name. She ran her fingers through her curly hair and a faint smile appeared on her lips. Her hair was soft in her fingers and it drew a shiver down her spine. The chilly wind had some affect on her but she was more worried about getting home. She stopped at her home glancing to him as she walked up the steps. “This is my lovely abode.” She said giving him a slight smile her pink lips curling up, and her teeth showing. She was ready to strip the dress off and go take a hot shower but she decided to be friendly enough and let Vlad in. He looked as if he needed some coffee. “You mind coming in for some coffee?” She asked the warning bells were still there, but duller then they had been before. She opened her door to him and flicked on the light so she could see.

Last edited by Alyssa Winters on June 26th 2014, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Alyssa's Home Empty Re: Alyssa's Home

Post by Vlad Edara June 25th 2014, 11:05 pm

He nods to her when she talks about how people behave these days and then walks up the steps with her, "I would love to join you," he says to her and walks up to her door and through it with ease since the whole not being able to enter a home was bullshit. He looks her over and smiles, "I should probably make it and while it brews you should go get comfortable since you look tired and a little worn out." He wanted her to take some time and relax as he makes his way to her kitchen and finds the coffee right above the coffee maker, it is usually where people keep it so they have less work to do to make it in the morning. He starts up the machine and looks back at the door from the kitchen, "How do you take your coffee Ms. Winters?" he asks her and was almost acting like he was the host. He wanted her to be comfortable and didn't want her to be too worried about him being here. He would find the other things needed for the coffee while she did what ever she needed to in order to unwind a bit after the over indulgence at the bar.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 25th 2014, 11:20 pm

She was bit surprised at how his mood had changed, he seemed more at ease and comfortable. She saw no emotion in his eyes when she spoke her last name and she was curious of his but she didn’t want to ask at the moment. His words were true, she was tired and worn out. She needed a hot shower to relax her aching muscles. Her house wasn’t a complete disaster, it was actually kind of nice and comfortable. It had shades of blue and dark blue, calming shades to her, and it was small but cozy. Paintings that she had done herself were all over the walls. In her living room sat an easel and a half drawn picture that she was going to paint when she was done. She had a big talent for painting and it was her job. She glanced to him in the kitchen as she stood in the doorway. “I take my coffee with two sugars and some creamer. Everything is in the cabinet above the coffee maker.” She said and gave him a slight smile. “I will return here soon.” She said as she quickly went up the stairs and into her bedroom. She slipped off her dress, bra and panties before grabbing a nightgown and robe and walking into her bathroom. She turned on the hot water and stepped in letting out a sigh as the water rolled over her muscles and relaxed her.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 25th 2014, 11:30 pm

"Thank you for the invite in," he says as she goes up the stairs and gets the Irish Creamer out as well as the sugar and sets them out to the side and then gets out two mugs and makes sure they are clean before he sets them on the counter as well and then goes about looking at her paintings and she did have some rather good pieces her and he could tell she put a lot more into some of them and less to others. As he walks around he comes to the easel and looks at the drawing and the detail that was in it. He could see she had an eye for details as well as a knack for color balancing. He also made sure to keep an ear open for her to get out of the shower so she doesn't see him snooping around too much. He looks for family photos but doesn't find any and figures she disowned them or is estranged from them due to her past. He was making his way to the kitchen again and stops as he smells something he didn't before and that was something coming off of her that he hadn't smelled in a long time now. He hears the coffee maker go off to tell him that it was done and goes over to it and makes her coffee first before he makes his which consisted of just pouring it into his mug and had her's ready for her when she came back down.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 25th 2014, 11:46 pm

The shower grew cold before Alyssa wanted to get out but she had to remember she had a guest downstairs and she didn’t want to keep him waiting any longer. Turning off the shower she stepped out and the fresh scent of coffee hit her and she breathed it in and smiled. It was nice to have someone around, not just herself anymore. She wrapped the towel around herself and then used another towel to dry her hair. She glanced at the laundry basket and sighed. I have to do laundry tomorrow. Remember that. She thought and dressed after her hair was dry. She looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her dirty blond hair out. She hadn’t realized that the nightgown she was realizing grew a bit short on her and now sat at a lower mid thigh instead of at her knees. She pulled it down a bit and descended down the stairs walking into the brightly lit kitchen to see Vlad holding her cup of coffee. “Thankyou very much.” she said to him taking it quietly and sipping at it. She went over to her kitchen table and sat down at her chair, moving the mess of old drawing paper away so he could have room to sit. “Excuse the mess please, I haven’t had time to go through all of these.” She said quietly a bit of a blush showing on her cheeks. She crossed her legs her silky robe gleaming in the light as she shifted in her chair. “Tell me more about yourself Vlad.” She said to him looking at him with interested gaze.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 12:02 am

"Not much to tell," he says to her as he takes a seat and smiles at her blush, "Don't be embearassed by you home, at least it is lived in and not something that looks like a T.V. set," he adds and seems to be fine with her house and the state of it. He looks her over and smiles again, "You weren't that self conscious about your legs showing when you were in that dress," he says to her and was amused by her sudden change in behavior. He wanted to ask to spend the night but wasn't sure if she would agree to it yet or not and wasn't going to charm her more unless he needed to. His eyes found her's again and he was looking for signs of her mental state right now. As he takes a sip of his coffee he smiles at her, "Did I make it correctly?" Idle chit chat was a good thing to ease tension and he was kind of scary looking and knew he was and would make up for it with how he acted most of the time. He did finally take off his coat and she could see more of his toned and scarred body.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 12:10 am

Alyssa took notice of how he turned subjects quickly away from himself and back to her but she didn’t press her luck with him. Instead she sat back and gave him a slight grin. “It is my home, what can i say.” she half smiled and then felt another blush rise to her cheeks warming her face. She ran her fingers through her hair, a nervous gesture and pulled the nightgown down a bit more. She was different at home, more relaxed and self conscious. She took another sip of coffee, the warmth spreading through her. It was better than alcohol, and she enjoyed the flavor of the coffee. She curiously peeked through her lashes at him and saw him staring at her and she couldn’t help the small smile this time. She was relaxed and really starting to enjoy Vlad’s company. This is why you need to go out more. She thought and then added on. At least more than once a month. The thought made her mouth quirk up into a slight smile and she nodded her head once his words registered in her mind. “It’s perfect thankyou.” She glanced at the clock on her microwave and was a bit shocked at the time. “What are your plans for the evening?” She asked him turning her green gaze back to his. Her eyes were drawn to his muscular arms and how scarred they were. Curiosity peaked in her again and she crossed her legs again leaning on the table now to get a better look at the scars. Some were long and jagged and others were thin and short. She tilted her head and then realized she was staring and looked back into his eyes.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 12:23 am

"I just got into town today so I will have to find a hotel to stay at for the night and then make arrangements to find an apartment," he tells her and was being truthful with her about that and smiles a little more when she catches herself staring at his arms and leans on the table as well, "So what makes you want to hide what I've already seen from me now?" He wanted to see what she would say to him about why she was getting so shy all of the sudden. He half expected her to tell him to head out since the charm should be wearing off since he wasn't using it anymore though it did alter the person's perception of him on a subconscious level. He had used it to make someone a thrall many many time before but didn't want to do that to her yet if she was going to be a decent host to him now that he was here in her home. His eyes were showing her how much he was interested in her and her mind's workings. He hadn't been this engaged by someone in a long time, let a lone a mortal.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 12:37 am

Alyssa wrinkled her nose when he spoke about going to a hotel. “You don’t want to stay in one of those hotels. They are dirtier than the streets.” she paused for a moment tapping a slender finger to her full plush lip. “I have a few extra rooms, why don’t you take one of them? There are blankets in all the closets. One is upstairs and one is down stairs.” She said giving a nod, it wasn’t often she opened up her home but she would help anybody in need. She hardly knew Vlad but she would give up her last breath if it could save somebody. She rose a brow at his words and tilted her head at him. “One would think I would be more relaxed in my home, but it’s not often I have someone stay with me so this isn’t normal.” She said with a slight shrug. “But it makes no difference because you’re staying and that’s that.” She said with a firm tone, making sure he understood that she wouldn’t let him go out. “In that case,” She stood up putting her empty mug into the sink and turning to him. “I must be getting to bed. I have to get up and finish that painting and bring it to my agent to see.” She gave him a slight smile. She wasn’t going to take no as an answer from him about staying. “If you need a shower, there is one attached to the down stairs and there is one upstairs. Pick your fancy.” She pressed her hips back against the counter one leg crossed in front of the other. Her perky breasts were straining in her nightgown but she didn’t seem to mind them, she usually ended up sleeping naked anyway. She turned and rinsed out her cup in the sink, looking up at him from the window in the reflection behind her. She could still see the scars clearly and she was still curious about them but she would ask about them in morning. When she finished the cup she turned and yawned.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 8:36 am

Vlad smiles at her and chuckles a little as she rambles, "I'll take the room down here then," he says to her as he brings his mug to the sink and reaches around her to put the mug in the sink and his chest brushes against her back before he steps back and starts to go look for the room which he hoped would be easy enough to block out the sunlight. He did need to sleep but he needed to feed too and would have to dominate her to keep her from remembering the event which could be a problem since the subconscious didn't always play ball very well, "Which room is it?" he asks her and stops to wait for her to answer or show him the way. As he waits he picks up his coat from the back of the chair he was in. He did look her over again though and did like how the night gown clung to her body and accentuated a few of her curves. He did wonder if she would taste as good as she smelled or if it would be worse than what she smelled like since he had that happen to him before. A few memories flash through his mind and he shakes his head a little to chase them away since they weren't helping matters any.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 9:05 am

When he reached around her to place his mug in the sink she felt a shiver go down her spine when his chest brushed her back. She picked up his glass and washed it out with a little soap and water before placing it on the towel and drying her hands with a paper towel. She threw it in the trash and walked out into the hallway, it seemed darker now than it had been. “It’s this way.” She said walking down the carpeted hallway and to the back room. She opened the door and the pleasant smell of the Dragon’s Blood incense came out of the room. She never liked her house to smell musty or old, she liked keeping it fresh and sweet. “Blankets are in the closet, and I have heavy curtains over the window in the corner. I know if you are like me, you don’t want the light coming in until you’re ready to get up.” She gave a small chuckle before turning. “Enjoy.” she said and brushed past him walking to the stairs. She glanced back at him before walking up the stairs and to her room. She slipped off her robe and slid into bed rest her head on the pillows and closing her eyes. In only a few minutes she was asleep and dreaming.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 9:23 am

Vlad smiles at her and the room she offered him and gets the blanket out and onto the bed and removes his shirt and shoes before he even starts to think about sleeping he had to take care of something else. He makes his way out of the room and up the stairs to her room and doesn't make a sound the whole time and even as he opens the door there is nothing but silence coming from him. He moves to her bed and his fingers brush over the skin of her shoulder and makes sure she stays asleep while he puts a knee on the bed and leans down over her and moves her hair to the side before he takes in her scent again and could still smell the scent from before now that her perfume wasn't covering it, she smelled of honey to him which he had only smelled a few times in the past. He opens his mouth wide as he extends his fangs and with practiced ease he sinks those fangs into her neck and begins to feed and as he does his saliva was numbing her neck so that the pain wouldn't shock her awake. As he feeds he finds that her blood does taste quite good and even had the honey taste to it. He removes his mouth from her neck when he is done feeding and knew that he hadn't taken enough to turn her but it would make it easier to charm her later now that he had fed off of her. He licks the wounds so that they heal over and don't bruise before he leaves her room as if he was never there and lays down in the bed downstairs and lets himself slip into his slumber. One of the perks of being an elder means he has trained his body to mimic breathing, even in his sleep.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 10:13 am

Alyssa’s dreams started out pleasant, nothing bad was happening at all. She was back at her old house, but it was different this time. It was in a better town, in better shape and her parents were perfect but as the dream wore on it began to change. The paint peeled off the walls and the walls began to chip and fall in along with the ceiling. Things started crawling out of the walls and hissing at her, she stood in the middle naked and afraid. They hissed and moved around her in a slow circle looking her over, not far off her mother and father stood watching with a look of pure greed and lust in her eyes. While she wasn’t paying attention one of the creatures lunged at her and bit into her throat deeply, Alyssa let out a scream and fell to the floor. The scream she had made awoke her out of her dream and she whimpered softly in her bed sitting up slowly her head spinning. She felt sick to her stomach and dizzy, she moaned softly and got out of the bed. She walked over to the curtain and pulled it open letting the warm sunlight bask into her room. “What a weird dream.” She muttered and then remembered she had screamed and hoped she hadn’t woke up Vlad. She listened for footsteps but heard nothing, she relaxed and got undressed. She dressed in blue jean shorts and a tank top before walking down stairs. Her breakfast was coffee and some eggs with bacon and toast. She ate it as she walked into the living room looking at easel trying to decide what to do with it.She began to paint the room now full of light from her curtains being open, she was enjoying the warmth on her legs as she painted. After about noon and no stirring from Vlad she began to wonder if he was ok. She had finished the painting and was now letting it dry, it had come out a bit darker than she wanted but her moods often affected her paintings. She knew this was what her agent had been looking for and she knew he would like it. She put down her painting stuff and walked down the hall her footsteps slow and silent. Once at the door she slowly grabbed the knob and turned it peeking in.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 10:21 am

Vlad had registered that there was a scream but it didn't wake him fully so he went back to his slumber and had his back to the door of the room. His dreams were filled with his memories before his turning and what he had lost after it. He lays there for a long time since it was still usual for a vampire to sleep the day away even though he was an elder. He could hear her walk up to the door and open it and all she could see was that he was laying there asleep. But as she opens the door he wakes up enough to curb her curiosity and makes sure she doesn't get too close by using a little of her newly made enthrallment to make her less worried about him and that he was still sleeping. His eyes open and he shifts his body in the bed in a way that it looks like he was still asleep. His mind was curious what she had dreamed of after his meal and how much the feeding was affecting her right now. His breathing motion did make is sound like he was breathing as well it would only be a problem if she touched him and felt for pulse since he only had one for about an hour after feeding.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 10:29 am

Alyssa saw him sleeping and most of her worry went away when she saw he looked pretty peaceful. She jumped a bit when he moved on the bed and gave a soft nervous laugh, to satisfy herself that she was just being jumpy and shut the door. She padded back down the hallway and to her painting, she saw that it was dry and carefully packed it away. “Stan better love me for this.” She muttered softly and scrawled a note on a piece of paper saying; Visiting my agent, will bring home food and drinks, I will return around nine. She signed it with her initials and walked out of the house. She turned and locked the door, she may of lived in an ok neighborhood but she didn’t want anyone to walk in and disturb Vlad. He seemed like a heavy sleeper..and she didn’t want the people who intrude to get hurt. He didn’t seem like the type to mess around with. She turned and walked to her car setting her painting gently in it and getting in. Once the car was started she drove away to go meet her agent. She bit her bottom lip still worried about Vlad, she was glad she offered him a place to stay, she just wondered what he planned on doing. This town wasn’t always the kindest to new folk. If anything he can just stay at my house and help me out. She thought and the idea gave her a slight smile. It wouldn’t be bad having a roommate. She added on in her thoughts and subconsciously rubbed her neck.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 11:24 am

Upon hearing her leave the apartment Vlad wakes fully and gets out of the bed and makes his way to the bathroom attached to his room and strips out of the rest of his clothes and starts the shower and lets the water run until it is hot and steps into the shower and lets the heat from it sink into his body. He knew the heat wouldn't last long so he washes up and gets out just as it starts to turn cold and dries off before he puts his clothes on and opens the bedroom door and looks out into the apartment. He was making sure there wasn't too much sunlight out there right now and looked at a clock to see that it was only four in the afternoon now and sighs. He sighs when he sees that the windows are open and narrows his eyes and walks to the kitchen and though the sunlight doesn't burn his skin anymore he does still have some irritation from it and then moves over to the fridge and looks to see what all is in there and chuckles at how little there is in there. He gives up on that and closes the fridge and then goes up to her bathroom and sees that she has a full hamper and takes it to her washer and dryer and starts a load of laundry for her since she obviously forgot about it. After that he half closes the curtains and sits in the living room area and turns on the T.V. and finds one of the all day news channels and starts watching the local edition of it.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 11:45 am

The drive to her agent’s house wasn’t a terribly bad one and she was in and out in less time than she thought. He loved her piece and said that it was better for the darker clients who liked her work. They actually found a buyer in the first half hour of bidding. She had a nice stack of cash and knew that it would be good to go grocery shopping. It was already dark by the time she had the car loaded and was on her way home. She didn’t feel like cooking what she had bought so she grabbed some pre-made sandwiches from the store and some chips and drove home. She pulled to a stop and carried the two bags up to the house, unlocked her door and came in. She could hear the faint sound of the washer as she stepped in and she tilted her head curiously. She walked through the hall passing the living and saw Vlad there. “Hey.” She said to him as she stepped into the kitchen. “Wanna help me unload?” She called to him as she set her stuff down on the counter and opened her embarrassingly empty fridge. She turned looking back and blushing herself before picking out the refrigerated stuff and starting to fill the fridge. She was in a good mood, she was happy her painting was sold for a good price and she was able to pay many of her bills off. Electricity, and water bill was due as well as the internet and cable. She had snagged the mail on the way up and would gladly pay after she finished eating with Vlad. She had another painting due for next week, a special request from a high paying customer. She wanted a heavy painted scene of a man and woman interlocked together in a deep passion. She knew she could do it, but she was a little afraid to. She had never been in that kind of passion so it would be hard for her to picture the scene unless she started watching porn...which she really didn’t want to do. She sighed in thought as she turned to grab at the other bag.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 11:58 am

Vlad looks over the back of the couch and smiles at her before he gets up and heads for the door and then the car and comes back in with most of the groceries. He brings them in and sets them on the island in the kitchen before he looks at her and smiles again, "How did you painting go over?" he asks her and was curious what she needed to do for her next piece, "I take it you did well though you seem to be in a good mood." He was working a little of his charm on her again to get her to be open with him and he knew it was underhanded, but didn't care that it was. He hands her some of the other refrigerated items so that she didn't have to get up and get them before he ducks out to grab the last of the groceries and closes the door behind him and locks it so that she knew she was safe again. As he sets down the last of the groceries he looks at her again and is finding that he isn't getting tired of her, which was surprising to him since mortals didn't normally prove this much fun to learn about.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 12:08 pm

She was glad that Vlad had went out to go get the rest of the groceries, she liked having another person around, things seemed much easier. “It went great.” She said flashing him a bright smile as she began putting the rest of the stuff away. Once it was done she stored the bags in a shelf under the counter and turned to him. She grabbed the chips and the two sandwiches. “I have another painting due next week, a commission someone wants. She wants it to have a deep dark passionate feel to it, I’m excited to do it. But also a little worried.” She said getting that warm feeling again, but it was a mixed feeling. She hadn’t thought about telling him about the painting she was doing next week but it just seemed to pour out of her. “It’s going to be two lovers intertwined in the passionate act that many call making love.” She said feeling her cheeks redden as she unwrapped the sandwiches and placed them on two separate plates. She then grabbed them both cokes and sat down at the table. “What about you? How did you sleep?” She asked tilting her head as she picked up a chip and popped it into her mouth. Lay’s had always been her favorite chip, and she enjoyed the salty flavor. “I heard my washer so i take it you started my laundry.” She said her cheeks reddening further as the thought of him touching her underwear made her thighs clamp together. She had been backed up on laundry for a few weeks and knew there was a lot in her hamper but apparently had hadn’t minded at all. “Thankyou for that.” She added on in a soft voice. She took a bite of her sandwich and rested back in the chair watching him. She didn’t think she would be that interested in someone like Vlad, but he was different and she liked that. The curiosity was getting the better of her, she was thirsting for knowledge. She wanted to know everything about him, and she wasn’t afraid to get the answers either.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 12:30 pm

Vlad chuckles, "No experience with that subject personally I take it?" he asks her about the sex portrait she needed to do. He looks her over and smiles a bit as he sits down with her, "Thank you for the room and food," he adds and watches her eat and smiles still. He takes a bite of the sandwich and then a drink of the soda. He looked her over and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and her blush extended down her chest and onto the tops of her breast now. He wanted to touch her but knew better since he was only pushing her a little bit for now. He then smiles at her again, "You could just watch some porn if you really need a reference for the painting." He did like that she was having so much trouble with the subject and knew he could get into her bed with her if he pushed enough in the right way, "Though you must have some questions about me too, would you like to play the ask a question game?"
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 12:43 pm

Alyssa almost choked on her drink at his words but she ended up only coughing a few times. She pressed a hand to her chest and breathed softly. “No..not really.” She said softly and then licked her lips. “You’re welcome. It’s not often I have people stay.” She said and then took another bite of her sandwich hoping that Vlad had moved to a different topic, she wasn’t that uncomfortable with the topic of sex but it was a little embarrassing. She was still heated with a blush but the chill in the room was cooling her off. She didn’t have any clean bras in her dresser so she had to go without. She knew she wouldn’t be able to hide the fact that she was cold but she was hoping to keep him distracted with talking. She licked her lips again as he went back to the subject and gave a soft laugh as he suggested she watch porn. “I uh.. I don’t think I would watch porn. Not really me.” She said although she had seen some porn, it didn’t get her off like normal people. It was more vivid in her head than it was in a video. She took another bite and thought about his question. “I think that sounds like fun.” She said and tapped the top of the table with one slender finger. “I’ll go first.” She grinned slightly at him. “Where did you come from?” She tilted her head to the side as she asked this looking over him again with her cat green eyes.Goosebumps traveled up her arms now at the slight chill, and her nipples did harden under the sheen tanktop and she crossed her arms a bit to hide it.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 12:58 pm

He smiles at her as she tries to hid her breasts from him and the fact that she didn't want to watch porn. He smiles again at her as she asks where he came from and then starts to answer her, "I came from over in northern Asia. Though I have moved around quite a bit over the years. Usually where ever I could get work." He then looks her over, "So my turn then.....what would you be willing to do to be able to do your painting and have confidence in it?" he asks her. He watches her now as he takes another bite of his sandwich and then drinks the soda again. His hands rested on the table when he wasn't eating or drinking. He could easily make her do what he wanted but was willing to see what she would do if given the option to sleep with him. His mind was more focused on keeping her from noticing the enthrallment for now so he was keeping her focused on him and what he was saying to her. He does lean back in his chair and had a tight black tee-shirt on right now. He knew she was cold as well and started to turn on some of her arousal indicators to warm her up. Enthrallment could be so useful at times, not to mention with the question he just asked her she would think it was her own reaction to his words.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 1:10 pm

"Asia? Wow. That's really impressive." She said and leaned back in her chair grabbing a chip from her plate and popping it in her mouth. She kept her other arm crossed across her breasts. She froze as his question came up, and she looked at him quietly her eyes slightly wide. She shifted a little in her chair biting her lip softly, and trying not to meet his gaze. Many, many thoughts went through her head and she could feel herself becoming aroused. She swallowed a little bit and looked back up at him her embarrassment clear. She kept her legs clamped together, trying to ignore the warm feeling that was building. She was becoming aroused and her cheeks were flushed with the heated feeling. “I uh..I don’t know..I mean what would you do? Give me tips? Pointers?” She was avoiding saying what she knew he meant. He wanted to sleep with her, and at the moment she was starting to feel the same thing. “Help me out?” She asked the last part in a whisper her cat green eyes focused on him in a silence. She was scared of the thoughts that were rolling through her head, giving her clear images of how much she would enjoy it. She picked up her sandwich in a shaking hand and gripped it so she would stop shaking and took another bit. It helped calm her down a bit and she took a breath. She hoped he wouldn’t ask four questions in a row just like she did. She had a feeling he might, and with the heat that was building she wasn’t sure how she would answer.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara June 26th 2014, 1:24 pm

He smiles at her and looks her over before he gets up from the table and finishes his sandwich and soda and puts the can away and the plate before he comes back in and moves over to the couch instead of the table, "I can help you but personal experience is far more useful." He makes her arousal intensify more now and sits down on the couch with his arms and hands on the back of the couch now. He was curious if she could come over to him or stay where she is. He was pushing her but not forcing her yet. His mind was on her and wanted to know just how much she could take in one night but was worried he might go too far and show what he is to her before he is ready to. "But if you don't want to that is fine," he adds to let her think he was giving her a choice in the matter. He then smirks and sits forward enough to make sure he could take off his shirt and does so, he knew her curiosity would eventually get the better of her.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Winters June 26th 2014, 1:32 pm

She finishes only one half of her sandwich while he finished and she put the chips and her other half of the sandwich away before watching him go to the couch. "It is now?" She questioned as she watched him sit down. She shivered, it running down her spine making her body tighten up a bit. She slowly walked over to the couch and took a tentive seat on the couch. She glanced at him as he gave her a choice, and with every choice there was power. She swallowed and slowly relaxed on the couch watching him now as he took off his shirt. Her eyes wandered over his chest and stomach and then back up to his eyes. She could feel her sex growing moist and sooner or later she would have to excuse herself to go take care of it. She was curious as to why she was so aroused but she figured it was just because of what thoughts were still going through her head. "I..wouldn't..mind being shown a few things I guess..but I'm not to sure.." She trailed off unsure of which choice to make. On the one hand she wanted to do it, feel what others feel but on the other hand she wanted to stay like was. Change was hard for her, it always had been and she just wanted to stay pure to herself. It wasn't a bad thing through right? She was thinking about this in her head before glancing to him, she crossed her arms across her chest as she relaxed so he wouldn't see her nipples poking out. She was becoming more and more relaxed as she sat there, but also becoming more and more aroused. She didn't focus on the tv, she was trying to but she just couldn't. She wanted to strip and work at herself until she felt the release she needed.
Alyssa Winters
Alyssa Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next