Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Recreation Park - Page 2 1zeayo8
Recreation Park - Page 2 29yqv6x
Recreation Park - Page 2 15mjm6d
Recreation Park - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Recreation Park - Page 2 33jsk1w
Recreation Park - Page 2 Avg1p1
Recreation Park - Page 2 244a3j5
Recreation Park - Page 2 35j0085
Recreation Park - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Recreation Park - Page 2 20qz34n
Recreation Park - Page 2 6445n9
Recreation Park - Page 2 353du94
Recreation Park - Page 2 W6xf1c

Recreation Park

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Recreation Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Recreation Park

Post by Guest September 22nd 2013, 2:40 pm

(Nevermind) Riki walked up next to Zabby and eyed the new girl. "she's a werewolf huh... So am I... But i can hide it pretty well." He spoke in his deep voice and brushed his long hair out of his face. "As for you I didn't know you were a witch." he said directing his gaze at Zabby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood September 23rd 2013, 10:34 am

The she-wolf starred towards the girl as she began to dismount like a gymnast off the top of the swing set. She gave a small tip of her head and then pulled it back up in a simple nod towards the male at his hello and then her gaze turned back towards the girl as she announced -her- species. She gave a small growl, "I suggest you keep that mouth quieter so the whole world doesn't hear what I am." She snapped out. Hey, Sam wasn't all that nice in fact she was a, bitch. As she introduced herself as well as the male she gave an easy nod, "Charmed." She said simply but knew she didn't mean it. Slowly removing her cap from her head she flattened her hair down a bit and then pulled it back on.

As she told her, her species she knew that she smelt familiar but off and as for the male she must need a nose in check, "A mutt." She said mostly towards herself and then gave a small yawn. Flicking her hair out of her eyes she then looked back at her and gave a small tilt of her head, "Sam..." She said and then watched as the girl tripped towards her butt and practically scream at the inanimate object and she pulled up a perfectly plucked eyebrow. Giving a small sigh she pulled up her hoodie and then turned her moon-like gaze to the male getting a good look at him, or what most people would say 'checking out.' He had dark brown locks that hung loosely in his face as well as an oval structure of a head and strong jawline with plush lips perfectly placed underneath his nose and above a stubble like chin. She then moved her gaze towards the girl once again.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2013, 12:55 pm

When the female scolded her for announcing it she rolled her ever changing eyes that were at the moment ice blue. "Oh please, everyone thinks I'm crazy anyways so I wouldn't worry to much." She said pushing the swing lightly and kicked off her yellow flip-flops so that they were on the ground in front of the swing and set her feet on the cement of the playground and continued pushing the swing. The wind toyed with her multicolored hair and she looked at it. "Hmmmm... Maybe pink with black." She murmured then shrugged studying Sam. "Sam... Sammy shall be what I call you!" The hybrid giggled and stood up leaning forward and clasping her hands behind her back as she looked up at the other female then shrugged boredom creeping up slightly. The werewolf was so blah, so ordinary. What fun is that? She did not seem like her type at all. After all Zabby was all about fun and letting loose. This 'Sam' seemed so serious and just.... Blah. The hybrid returned to the swing and hummed lightly and a frost crept from where her toes touched the pavement and up the swing decorating it. "Pretty..." She cooed touching the frozen metal then it melted at the touch of her fingers. Zabby shoved her hand in her jacket pockets and sighed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2013, 10:15 am

Riki sat on his swing and sighed. He toyed with his dark hair and lit a cigarette. He looked up at the sky and exhaled in smoke rings. He then pulled out his bottle of vodka from his jacket careful not to set off the gun next to it.... He had planned to commit suicide tonight but had been having second thoughts. He took a few gulps and wiped his mouth. " Anyone else care for a drink? I see no reason to fight in all honesty..." He said rambling as he normally did when he was buzzed. He began to hum the melody from a song by an artist from his homeland of Russia. "Either of you know of the band called Behemoth?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood September 24th 2013, 12:37 pm

Ronnie walked alone with her hood up and headphones in. Demigod by Behemoth was blasting into her ears. It seemed she wasn't truly listening to it. She seemed distracted. When the voices of three others reached her sensitive ears she lifted her head and looked around and saw the small group. Keeping her distance she watched the two females and male. Werewolves with a hint of witch. One of them must be a hybrid. Rolling her shoulders her eyes landing on Zabby. She was a hybrid. She was half witch just like her. Her eyes glistened slightly. She wasn't alone.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2013, 8:10 am

Zabby glanced back at the male known as Riki and studied him. "Hmph." She grinned and walked over exaggerating her steps and leaned forward her emerald eyes locked on his. the hybrid took the vodka from his hand and took a swig before turning to a female in the distance her grin widening. "Ohmygosh!" She squealed bounding away from the werewolves to the other half-breed and jumped up onto the female. Zabby wrapped her arms around the female in a hug. "You're a half-breed witch too!... Oh shut up you talk to much... Go fuck a duck I can be exited as I want." The crazy female said returned her attention back to the stranger. 'Who are you?"

Last edited by Zabby K. Desdemona on September 28th 2013, 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood September 27th 2013, 12:53 pm

Ronnie's eyes widened as the blue and green haired girl came over to her and hugged her. She stumbled backwards slightly in shock, but instantly regained balance and hesitantly wrapped her arms around the girl. "Oh..uhm yeah.." Never before had she been a loss for words, but she was beyond shocked. Her eyebrows scrunched together for a moment then she realized the girl was talking to herself. "I'm Ronnie Wood. Its a pleasure to meet you." Her eyes sparkled and she released her arms from around the girl and put on a charming smile showing her pearly whites. "The pleasure is most definitely mine if a beautiful girl like you is going to hug me." It was in her nature to flirt. Especially with people she found attractive.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 28th 2013, 8:05 am

The girl grinned releasing the female and stepped back drinking some of the vodka she stole from Riki. Somehow in that it had managed not to spill even a drop of it. "My name's Zabby." The hybrid said her emerald eyes studying the female and small flecks of blue were visible in her eyes. Zabby laughed slightly. "It's not common to find one with powers such as my own.... She's the same race not powers dimwit.... Oh shut up I'm talking to her not you." Zabby said and shook her head sending her multicolored hair into her face. A pale slender hand that wasn't holding the vodka reached up and fixed her hair moving the strands back. The girl took another sip before resuming talking, "Anyways maybe we can have a little spar then? It'll be much fun! Also I promise not to be to rough." She giggled slightly and gave puppy eyes to the female not knowing if she would be rejected or not. Then again when was she ever rejected? The hybrid could be a manipulator if she wished, probably due to her looks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelynne Jade McShane September 28th 2013, 5:14 pm

Ronnie grinned at her name. "I like your name. It's unique." Her eyes sparkled in excitement. "Well I'm powerful but probably not as powerful as you. I was never trained like all of my siblings. " she shrugged, "Oh well this should be fun!" She giggle and clapped her hands. "Let's do it! Loser has to buy drinks. " she giggled and put her hands on her hips a grin spread across her face from ear to ear in excitement. She would probably end up buying drinks but oh well. It gave her the chance to be around this girl she was all for it. "Just don't beat me up too much. " she giggled. Even without the girls puppy dog eyes she would've said yes. She could already tell she'd be around this girl often. At least she hoped. She made little motions with her fingers and flames sparked onto her hand and made a blue ball of flames. "When shall we have this little spar?"
Raelynne Jade McShane
Raelynne Jade McShane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Like 4 xD I think

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood September 29th 2013, 11:45 pm

Samantha stayed where she was as she watched the girl in front of her. She would have accepted the drink, that is if she wasn't already going to a party... That reminded her she was going to have to grab a new outfit as well as head towards the bar and beg the bartender to give her some alcohol. It wouldn't be that hard anyway, as she watched the girl take the vodka she suddenly averted her silver gaze towards another... She sniffed. Her scent was like hers but almost an exact match to Zabby's as she annouced her own lineage towards them she rolled her eyes. Why can't everyone just wear a sign around their necks saying: I'm not normal, hell I ain't even human! She snuffed a bit and then placed her hood over her head. Sam wasn't one to make many friends, especially with girls. If they were all males she would be as chill as a cucumber but nope they had to be females.

The she-wolf gave an easy nod as the girl inroduced herself as Rae and suddenly the most shocking question came to her ears the crazy-insane chick wished to fight the other. She gave a small snort, really? Well, she didn't want to be around for that, that was for sure. In fact she was contimplating on leaving right after she heard the other's answer to that question. She would except the challenge in a heart beat only because well, she hated to loose as well as looking weak to others. She heard Rae's voice charm out with an answer of 'yes' a smile formed on her plush lips and she chuckled softly "You all are very strange..." She said innocently "Sadly, I have a party to get to and booze to buy. You all are welcome to join. Just follow my scent." She purred softly and then pulled in her earplugs and started to walk off towards the bar and then to the beach where the real party will be at. However she paused in midstride and her head turned over her shoulder, "Tell me who the winner is." She called out and then returned back to walking towards the Pub.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2013, 8:13 am

Riki saw the two girls getting ready to fight and decided he should leave. They seemed a bit crazy anyways... The new girl reminded him he was late for work anyways. "Shit! Can i follow you?" He said to Samantha. "After all I am the Bartender now. Hate to say it but the last guy died in a weird hunting accident." he said grinning at the memory of his past kill... He loved killing. It was his passion. The only thing he could honestly say he was good at.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood September 30th 2013, 6:32 pm

(I'll post in the Pub for Sam and Riki)
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 16th 2013, 3:37 pm

Zabby grinned cheerfully. "Oh my god yeah!" The geeky female giggled cheerfully. "Alrighty, fighting time." The other female, Ronnie, had created a blue fire with her hands. "Ooooo, fire magic! This will be interesting." Zabby said pushing one leg back slightly and bending her knees ready to move once necessary. The half witch bit her lip and glanced at the vodka bottle in her hand. With a shrug she tossed it up and it spun going up twice her height. As it hurtled down she stepped back and from her hand shot a spike of ice hitting the bottle with enough force that it pierced it and did not break. The ice managed to hold onto the bottle as it raced at the female with incredible speed and to a human it would probably be impossible to block, but of course Ronnie was not human. Not waiting to give Ronnie time to recover Zabby rushed forward jumping over the female and shooting down a spike of ice flipping neatly onto the ground and spinning on her heel grinning to see what her attacks had caused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 16th 2013, 4:38 pm

Ronnie grinned and mirrored Zabby's stance. Her eyes were on the ice and suddenly she realized it was coming at her. Easily she dodged the attack and wasn't paying attention as Zabby jumped at her bin total instinct she lay on the ground flat on her back then jumped back up as another ice spike came at her. Her bright eyes widened as she narrowly missed the attack. Muttering an d enchantment in a foreign tongue blue fire shot out of her hand at Zabby's chest. Her left leg throbbed it had been banged pretty hard when she went to the ground. Not giving Zabby a chance to counter attack she used her other hand and started twisting it in circular motions causing an fire cyclone to build next to Zabby. Little sparks of flame shot out of the cone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 16th 2013, 4:38 pm

Oops I posted with James xD sorry. Oh well it's Ronnie :p)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 17th 2013, 8:12 am

Zabby had spun around and her multicolored orbs widened at the flame. "Shit." The half witch brought up her arms in a crisscross fashion at chest height a thick ice forming. The fireball stuck pushing her back and hot steam rose up as she created ice replacing what was melting until the flame receded leaving her wrists mildly burnt. The crazy female let the ice wrapped around her arms crack and break in two falling to the ground with a soft thud. The wind seemed to pick up and her hair was thrown about in all sorts of directions as she faced the firey twister. Zabby glanced at the broken ice and grinned. The ice gathered together and rose up at first with no definite shape as it grew as tall as the raging tornado of flames.Then her ice took shape of what looked like a police box and the doors swung open growing taller then the flames. Zabby kicked the ice box and it flew up at the twister enveloping it. At once it melted yet the form was kept. "And shrink." She said holding out a palm facing the water and flames then clenched her fist. The water TARDIS shrank smothering the fire until there was none left then crashed on the ground spraying water everywhere. The half witch faced her sparing partner with grin as she debated her course of action.

The female gestured with her right hand and ice spikes came up surrounding Ronnie in a circle creating a circular prison. Once reaching two yards up and spreading to create a thick roof of ice. Zabby walked towards the thick ice cage and suddenly from the ground rose wolves of water slightly larger then an average wolf. The wolves surrounded the ice cage growling slightly their aquatic hackles raised waiting for Ronnie's attempt of escape and ready to attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood October 17th 2013, 6:34 pm

Ronnie watched as the ice grew taller and taller then took the form of a police box. Sh stared at it for a moment. A TARDIS. She was so transfixed on the ice that she jumped in surprise as ice shot out of the ground and circled her in a cage. As she jumped she slammed backwards into the hard ice and yelped slightly and fell to her knees rubbing her shoulder. Pain shot throughout her upper half of her body. Darkness surrounded her and she glanced up and noticed the roof. Standing slowly she tried to block out the pain and muttered ancient tongue and her hands turned red and she shot lava at the water wolves with her right hand and used the left one to start melting the ice. When the ice wasn't melting fast enough she huffed and stopped and curled into a ball muttering enchantments then suddenly the ground started to shake and she shot up her arms and legs spread out and fire hot from her hands and feet burning away and clothing that was on them. Her beautiful blonde hair caught flame and the ice melted around her and she dropped to the ground landing on her knees panting heavily. Her eye landed where the water wolves had been. They were now obsidian rock and she smiled slightly panting. The hybrid witch looked at Zabby and slowly got to her feet. Her legs wobbled as she stood. Exhaustion filled her and it was easy to see. Ronnie watched her opponent and waited for another attack. She was too tired to fight on offense. So she would stick to defense.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2013, 7:53 am

The half witch jumped back as the wolves turned to obsidian and the female escaped her cage.

Zabby kneeled before Ronnie grinning and flicked her fingers a ball of ice forming and bouncing lightly at her head. The ball continued it's bouncing attempting to annoy the girl . The female stood up stepping away debating her next attack. "You okay to continue Ronnie?" She asked pushing one leg back and bending her knees slightly. Incase that her sparing partner would be to exhausted to block and dodge the more advanced attacks Zabby decided to keep it simple. She swung her leg in an arc across the ground ice forming beneath her feet then pushed out in a semi-circle coating the ground with ice as it raced towards Ronnie. Behind Zabby ice rose up and shaped into three daleks the ice tinted into different colors making one pink dalek, on purple dalek, and a pastel blue dalek. "Exterminate!" They screamed in their electronic voice pushing forward towards Ronnie shooting blunted ice spikes so the worse damage that could be done was huge bruises being formed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood October 22nd 2013, 12:44 pm

Ronnie smirked at Zabby. "I wont give up that easy." Suddenly the ground beneath her became to slippery and she slide forward onto her stomach. A small "oof." left her lips. Her eyes flashed and she struggled to stand and got as far as on one knee then slide onto her back. Grunting she clenched her fists and the ice melted and she stood on green grass once again. Looking up she saw a dull ice spike flying at her head. Her eyes widened and she barely ducked in time and it grazed her head slightly. Glaring at the daleks she flew fire balls at them. Using moves she'd learned from ballet she Deboulé out of the way. She was grateful for the years of ballet her brother had forced her to take now more than ever. Slowly she made her way closer until she was right in front of them. "Allonsi!" Then she touched them and they started melting. Stomping her foot earth shot out from underneath Zabby and a 8 foot hole formed right under her feet. Once the daleks were melted she turned to Zabby who was in the hole now and grinned. "Give up yet?" She giggled.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2013, 1:47 pm

The daleks seemed to scream as the melted and the water and ice on the ground melted as well joining the puddle that the once where the daleks were and sank into the ground disappearing. "Eep," Zabby yelped flailing her arms as she fell down. "SON OF A BITCH!" She crashed on the ground and shook her hair. "Give up? Cause you stuck me in a hole? Not likely," she said sticking out her tongue childishly and brushing off the dirt of her skinny jeans.

Zabby shuddered and fell forward her hands curling into fists against the ground of the hole. The sound of bone cracking were creepily loud as the half witch's form took on wolfish features. The clothing molted in her skin as blue fur sprouted covering her entire left side. On the otherside green fur grew . Zabby howled her transformation complete and her paws pushed up sending her into the air.

The wolf landed on the ground in front of Ronnie her tail up and blue and green ears perked. She gave a wolfish grin and pushed foward leaping through the air towards her sparring partnet. Zabby threw her entire weight and force at her only aiming to push Ronnie onto the ground and pin her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood October 31st 2013, 6:57 pm

Ronnie giggled as her opponent stuck her tongue out. Placing her small delicate hands on her hips she stuck hers out as well feeling very childish. Her eyes flew open at the howl in time to see a wolf leaping from the hole. She had just enough time to brace herself from impact. Hitting the ground ass first her back thudded against the ground and all of the oxygen was knocked right from her body.

Huffing and trying to breath she struggled to get Out from under Zabbie. Squirming around she twitched as her mixture of white, light brown, dark gray, and light gray started to sprout out of her skin. Huffing she closed her dazzling blue (i think?) eyes and shifted into a wolf. A growl left her lips and revealed her razor sharp teeth. Her powerful hind legs connected with the blue green wolf's abdomen and she kicked her off with what little force she had left.

The amulet sparkled a light hit it as it hung from her slender wolfs neck. The magic crafted wolf howling with a gem in its mouth dangled just below her fur. Dropping down in a crouch her eyes sparkled in excitement. Some of her energy had been restored from the magic in the amulet. The amulet had a long history and was passed down from family member to family member of the Wolfsberg pack.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2013, 10:49 am

(Well now the interwebs is back I can post Sorry it took so long! >_< Oh by the way you might want to look up Greaves and Barbute, it's a type of armor.)
Zabby gave a wolfish grin at Ronnie as she had her pinned, and then she was thrown off by the female. The blue and green wolf landed on her side and clambered to her paws. Okay, so maybe she didn't have her pinned after all. The wolf shook her fur out and paced circling her sparring partner debating on what to do. Her tail stood up in a dominant manner and her ears were perked. The ever changing eyes of Zabby observed everything around her.

She sprang forth at the other wolf ice forming around her like an armor. Four icy greaves covered the lower half of her legs. A barbute covered her head altered slightly to fit her wolf head and had two slits allowing her ears to pop out. Ice coated along the top of her back reaching to her tail. The armor would grant some protection and still allow agile movements. It would be considered heavy by those unused to the weight but Zabby had used the armor plenty of time before and was used to the weight.

"Oh this is so much fun," she said cheerfully as she playfully nipped at Ronnie. The muliti-colored wolf's tail wagged playfully as to her this was no important fight. This was a playful spar to test one another's abilities. While she would not hold back she would also make sure no true harm happened to her sparring partner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood December 8th 2013, 8:43 am

(Oh its fine dearie)

Ronnie shook out her soft silky fur and kept her eyes on her opponent. Suddenly ice was appearing on her and it looked like armor of some form she didn't recognize. Never before had she seen armor on a wolf especially none like that. Caught off guard and distracted she stumbled backwards but easily regained her balance once more and nipped at the side of her opponent.

The amulet around her neck glowed and she turned her head to the left and her eyes widened and she mumbled "Lance." Backing away from the now moving bushes she no longer payed attention to her sparring opponent but to the large white wolf who burst through the treeline making his way for Ronnie.
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lili R. Draegon December 30th 2013, 4:33 pm

Zabby pranced away as Ronnie nipped her eyes dancing with excitement. Fighting was so much fun. She quickly danced back over and slammed into Ronnie. "Pay attention silly, wait who's that?" She asked her new friend looking at the white wolf who was charging over towards them.

The werewolf hybrid leaped infront of Ronnie her tail up and hackles raised. Her ice armor melted and upon touching the ground refroze. It went up in a tall wall of ice and she watched the white wolf through it unsure if he was friend or foe.
Lili R. Draegon
Lili R. Draegon

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2013, 5:04 pm

Ronnie stared at her advancing brother. The one who was suppose to be dead. All that time she'd spent grieving. All those feelings she'd pushed aside. All of it came rushing forward now. Everything came back. All of the guilt. All of the pain and loss. Her eyes averted to the ice wall now between her and her brother. Hatred filled her bright blue eyes. He'd hit her square across the face. That moment had changed her life forever. A snarl escaped her lips.

"His name is Lance and he's suppose to be dead." Hackles raising she bent down into a battle stance she didn't care what he had to say anymore. He may be her brother but he had lost that privilege 3 years ago. Looking at Zabby her amulet flashed. Lance was trying to reach out to her through their mental bond but the block she'd put up so long ago still stood. Another snarl left her lips. "Stay out of my head!"

Lance paced on the other side of the ice. However no anger showed on his face only worry and even a little fear. He reckognized his little sister and so desperatly wanted to make up for what he had done but how could he if she wouldn't let him near. "Ronnalia...please"

A loud growl escaped her muzzle. "No one can call me that!! Especially not YOU!! Only mother was allowed to call me that!" Melting the ice with fire she launched herself at her brother lunging for his throat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next