Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 1zeayo8
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 29yqv6x
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 15mjm6d
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Zxuoaa
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 33jsk1w
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Avg1p1
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 244a3j5
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 35j0085
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 20qz34n
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 6445n9
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. 353du94
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. W6xf1c

Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood.

Go down

Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Empty Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood.

Post by Niklaus M. Deadwood February 18th 2015, 7:02 pm

Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Tumblr_mjojeyvvui1rlbds9o1_500
♣ Niklaus Mikaelson. ♣
Male. ╳ Hybrid cross between vampire x lycan. ╳ Six thousand years old, physically appearing twenty six. ╳
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Original
His height is 6'5. Klaus possesses curled dirty blond hair and light blue eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin. As a vampire and a warrior, he is well-built. Klaus possesses a delicate and yet masculine face, possibly due to the fact that he was once a nobleman in the 15th century. Klaus clothing style is quite casual, usually seen wearing shirts, jeans and jackets, although he can also use a more classic and refined outfit if the situation requires it. He uses accessories, such as leather bracelets or necklace. His voice sounds like this.
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Tumblr_inline_mg6sk44a4G1rzuror
Klaus is very determined. He spent centuries trying to break a curse. In addition, he is extremely confident. As upset as he was at times when plans didn't pan out, he never actually doubted that he would succeed.

He uses virtually everyone who happens to be in his life to his own benefit; if someone serves no higher purpose, they won't live for very long. Furthermore, he sees those with different ranks in life on varying levels of usefulness. Vampires and werewolves are truly only pawns. Humans are usually a nice meal, though can be kept around if they're pretty enough, but won't last long. Witches are one of Klaus' favorites, especially if they're powerful: he wants them around and on his side.

Even with his obvious cruel nature, Klaus is not a ravenous killing machine. He's certainly been at the root of many deaths, but he rarely does any mass killing himself--he has others do the dirty work for him. Furthermore, he isn't an evil, pointless-killing machine. Deaths generally happen for good reasons--though humans are often drained to death. Randomly killing and making a scene is not in his best interest (which is always a concern of Klaus') as it would draw unwanted attention. While he's capable of killing a lot of people, supernaturals alike, it's not in him to do so.

Klaus is very conniving and strategic. He always has back-up plans in effect, as he's had far too much go wrong in his life.

While it hasn't been explored specifically, it's easy to say that Klaus has trusted very few people in his life. Since Johnathan was so devoted to helping him break the curse, it's safe to say they shared an incredibly close bond. Once they parted ways--something that had been a long time coming, but was spurred on by Klaus blaming Johnathan entirely for Katerina's escape--Klaus was left truly alone and had no eternal bond of trust in his life (something someone with his personality type really does need.)

Klaus has a raging temper. He acts out on it fairly often and is unforgiving no matter who is on the receiving end of it.

He doesn't believe that a vampire should allow themselves to feel love: showing love and affection is, to him, their kind's greatest weakness. [click]
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Tumblr_mqodfsf0vM1s04h99o1_500
He had one sibling and was actually the child of affair; his biological father was a werewolf. While he was born with both vampire and werewolf blood (a hybrid), his werewolf side was dormant. It's dormancy was caused by a curse that had been applied by spells of the Original witch.

Klaus dedicated a great deal of his life trying to break the curse upon him, but it took several components to break. It included a) sacrificing a werewolf, a vampire, and a female doppelganger of the Petrova family (a woman physically identical to a woman in one of her past generations, an extremely rarity--the first Petrova doppelganger's blood was used to bind the curse), b) a witch to perform various spells/incantations, c) a full moon, and 4) a moonstone. In the 1490s, a doppelganger by the name of Katerina Petrova was brought to him. He and his blood-brother, Elijah, started to put into affect all the elements to break the curse. Katerina ended up escaping (and being turned into a vampire), and Klaus blamed Elijah for it, which drove a wedge into their relationship and over time severed it.

After Katerina's escape, Klaus pulled back, and through the centuries became more and more reclusive, letting very few people in and only when it truly benefited him. Over time, he also hunted down all of his siblings and parents to stab them with a silver dagger coated with white ash that would put them to sleep. After that, he put each in a coffin and transported them all to any new place he moved to.

Klaus then caused further mayhem by forcing Johnathan Dayfield (a vampire and Hannah's boyfriend) to come along with him on his quest to create an army of hybrids. After he attempted to do so in the Smoky Mountains, the pack of werewolves that he'd tried to change all died during their transition. Klaus will arrive in the village right after the werewolf pack has died, uncertainty weighing down heavily on him.
Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Tumblr_inline_mwwtkyAKvn1r363z1
My hands usually betrayed my emotions; shaking when  I was angry, clenching when I was nervous, or tapping when I was otherwise trained in thought. But as the bride walked down the aisle, towards Kol, my hands remained perfectly still. He had personally selected me to be his best man, on the condition that I injure no one until the reception was over. This seemed to pacify me for the moment as Sansa Stark approached the alter. Her fiery hair was intricately weaved around her head, and as they said their vows, I lowered my eyes to the weeping mass of people on either side. A dull burning was aching at the back of my throat, my smile ever present.

-Two hours later.-

"Is that.. Niklaus Mikaelson?"
"Well Sansa is wedded to Kol Mikaelson, so why wouldn't Niklaus be here?"
"He just seemed too... Feral."
The gossiping of the women faded in and out of my hearing as the bride and groom danced around the floor, a glass of wine planted on the table next to me. I hated wine; the taste was sweet to me. I enjoyed whiskey, the smooth, burning taste of it. But seeing as Sansa didn't desire anything other than wine or water, I was forced to house a contempt smile when she asked me how her wedding was, and if I was having a nice time.
"Excuse me." A tanned finger tapped thrice on my shoulder, jerking me out of my day-dream and into the reality I despised. Clenching my jaw as I turned around, my eyes trailed up the length of a dress all the way down to the floor, painted a deep blue. Lifting my eyes up the owner, I saw a girl, no older than fifteen standing behind me.
"What is it?" I questioned, my lips curving into a smirk.
"I wish to get around you, to see my sister." She stated matter-of-factually.
"And who would your sister be?" I responded, delaying the time that I would have to move.
"Sansa Stark- Uhh.. Mikaelson." She corrected herself, looking rather flustered.
"She will never be a Mikaelson. She is not an Original." I growled, my temper flaring as she used our last name.
"She married into the Mikaelson family! She is a Mikaelson by marriage!" She hissed at me, trying to get eye level.
"Listen here you pubescent little-"
"That's enough, Niklaus." I heard Elijah say, his hand restricting my movement. "Daenerys.. How is your mother?" He questioned her while he led me away.
"She is well, thank you, Elijah." She responded curtly, her chin lifted.
"That is well. I must bid you farewell, Daenerys." He announced, and I opened my mouth to say another word, but snapped it shut and shoved him off of me, dropping my suit jacket and blazing towards the bathroom.
After I had changed, the reception was over, and one person remained cleaning the tables.
"Good-night, Daenerys." I forced, and she didn't respond to me.

The Mikaelson family will remain pure.

Niklaus Mikaelson Deadwood. Tumblr_n193nwHLsf1rjqfn9o5_500
Niklaus M. Deadwood
Niklaus M. Deadwood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down