Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 1zeayo8
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 29yqv6x
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 15mjm6d
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Zxuoaa
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 33jsk1w
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Avg1p1
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 244a3j5
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 35j0085
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 20qz34n
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 6445n9
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. 353du94
Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. W6xf1c

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf.

2 posters

Go down

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Empty Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf.

Post by Guest July 5th 2014, 1:31 pm

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Stephanie_bertram_rose_2

[/font]
Nikkole Payne

Werewolf. - One hundred and seventeen years. - Female.- Heterosexual.

Human Appearance

With locks of caramel pigmented hair, pale green eyes and a soft ivory complexion, Nikkole would make for a heart-breaker. Her figure is slim, but with curves in the right places with the reason that she believes that the body is a temple, and should not be tarnished by sitting on the butt all day long watching Soap Operas and eating Bon-Bons. She works out daily, running at least five miles in the morning and afternoon to keep her stamina and muscle up to her own standards. She is painfully tall for her gender, standing flat-footed at 6 feet, two inches. To some, she may look willowy and gentle, but nothing is truly as it seems.

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Tumblr_mx32mdSaEi1rs9gsro1_500

☀ Wolf Description. ☀

Nikkole has inherited chocolate resembling occular pools from both mother and father. Nikkole's hide is a mixture of brown and black hues. She has a muscular and broad build, but holds the same feminine look as both her mother and sister. Her scent is of blood and earth mixed with roses, the scent of death, but she will obtain the scent of her mother on rare occasions.

☀ Personality ☀

I'd have to say. Nikkole is a bit of a bitch if need to be. But other than that, she's like every other girl. Hopes, dreams. But then they got crushed. She recovered slowly, but after that, she didn't dream anymore. Like; her mind shut off. She's almost always polite. Yah' know, the parenting type of adult. That's how she gets all the secrets. Your secrets? Her secrets. She knows everything. And I mean everything. She can memorize almost any book, cover to cover. Read every dictionary in the library. She is ranked one of the most intellegent in the deck. She can be a bit moody, but then again; that's only if you piss her off. And that could happen at any time. SO be careful.

Aywho, she is basically just like described. Smart, responsible, caring, loving, and well, parently.
Nikkole is tough and brave when need be. She's considered fearless. And it's true. Because she honestly doesn't care if she dies anymore. She bold and can easily snap if you make her mad. She won't hesitate to leap into battle, so watch out. Honestly, if in one of those moods, she has a sharp tongue, is sarcastic, and doesn't really care what you think about her. But if you bad mouth her, talk about her behind her back, or try to pick a fight with her, get ready for all hell to break loose. Even though Nikkole doesn't care about most things, she can be responsible when she needs too.

She'd be a great leader one day. She can handle things, and rarely slacks off, when she needs to do something important. Almost every day, she needs to be responsible for her job. So she tries really hard to stay on her game. She is always making people laugh. She cracks a lot of jokes and does goofy things to earn a laugh. Kind of like a class clown. Seeing people smile makes her happy, so she'll do anything to get you to smile. She knows what it's like to be hurt and she doesn't want anyone else to feel the same. So, nstead of making them feel like we don't care, she just sit down, and does really stupid things.

Blurts out things, and etc. It's nice Nikkole is a caring person. If you're hurt, she'll try to fix you up. Sad? She'll try to make you happy. Broken-heart? She'll try to mend it. Bullies? She'll kill 'em. Anything to help. Hah, she'll do anything for her friends. And sometimes for cases, she helps the people go through all of the events going on in both of thier lives, you know? Just like a parent, she cares greatly for everyone around her. Nikkole loves instruments. She plays the piano, guitar and violin.. She's been practicing for a while now. She also has a nice voice. If you'd like, i'll give you an example later on. But anyway, she connects with music alot. It really generates how her emotions work, mhm? Well, she'd love to play music whenever she's feeling a certain way. And that helped her through a lot. She'd only been to one concert, but it was still the best moments of her life. Nikkole plays a lot of sports, and can't stand being lazy. She's nearly always on her feet, playing some sort of sport. She does archery, and can climb fairly decent. She grew up in the wild and learned some things, basic survival skills.

But yeah. This is her trait for Activeness. So, yes. Anyway, she loves to play in the forests, and collect items such as pinecones, and sticks. Making houses out of regular items from nature was her specialty. Climbing a fair distance good good for her too, I guess. But other than that, this is all she has to connect with in nature. She's sad. Broken. Depressed. Hurt. But she never lets anyone see the sad side of her. She never sulks around in front of people, and rarely cries. She's gotten used to disappointment. But whatever. Nikkole can be broken, abused, cheated on, shattered, she'll get over it. I mean, what's there to life with being just an old, broken glass heart? Exactly. She used to buy these glass hearts, and fill it with ashes. Whenever her heart is broken, she would pour a bit of the ashes into the lake where she grew up by; by the foster home.

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Tumblr_mw65tnhG741qk0v9so1_1280

☀ Biography. ☀

Nikkole is the youngest of the St. Payne bunch. She was often overlooked because her grades were not as good, and because all her siblings had a picture perfect plan of what they wanted their life to be like and Nikkole still had no idea. At a young age, she developed a passion for running through the forest, and that was basically how she spent the nights when things were too much for her to handle. Her relationship with her parents suffered greatly because of this passion, as they were convinced she wasn't completely functioning normal in the head. It resulted in Nikkole becoming more aggressive around her parents, making sure that they did what she wanted, when she wanted. It was only a matter of time before she stormed out of the house for another midnight run when the red covered her vision, feeling the strange sensation of tingling, and the pain of shifting. Not knowing what was happening, she flinched into her backyard, howling and yelping. Her parents then disowned her tainted blood.
Over the years, Nikkole trained herself to fight as it was needed, protecting her food and herself from the male rogues and such. She was swift, strong, and silent. All the things a Warrior should be. On many occasions, she had the strange feeling that someone was watching her. It was just recently that she was able to follow the unseen eyes to a small brook, her eyes taking in the scene of humans and wolves. A tall man came to her, kneeling down before looking into her pale eyes. "We all belong here.." He murmured.

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Photo

☀ Role-play example. ☀

[Made with fake names.]

He didn't say much during the ride home. The horizon was a burning red-orange, and it was like his gift to me as he laid his hand on mine. He parked near his estate, the howling of the others greeting us. He swallowed, and looked over at me. "Are you ready?" He asked, and I nodded. When he closed his door, I stared into the mirror on the sun block thing. Wiping the faded eyeliner off, I sharpened the line before he opened my door, holding out his hand. "Come on." He smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back. Taking his hand, I felt his muscles expand when he lifted me from the car, swinging me up into his arms. Nervously, I wrapped my arms around his neck, fiddling with a lock of his hair.
"You did what!?" Edward yelled, his face bright red. "She's mine, Rafe!" He growled, shoving me behind his body. With a cry of pain, I landed on the cement ground. Rafe's eyes burned as he registered my cry, rage burning in his eyes. "You hurt her. No one ever hurts the object of a wolf's imprint." He snarled, and I saw his hands trembling with anger. Edward looked confused before he looked back at me. I didn't know that I was bleeding, but I saw it in his yellow eyes. "Nikkole..." He trailed off, being tackled by Rafe. I heard the tearing of clothing as they phased, and the bone-chilling snarls and tearing as they ripped at each other. "Simon!" I screamed out, and about ten seconds later, Simon emerged from the double wide doors. His hair suggested he was sleeping, but his eyes were alert as he watched the scene play out before him. I saw the flash of red eyes as he leapt into the air, phasing. He landed on his paws with a thud, his teeth glistening. The two wolves broke apart from fighting as they saw Simon advancing, his eyes burning as he found out that I was injured. He launched himself at Edward -something he wanted to do for a long time now- and began tearing at his flanks, taking large pieces of fur with him. Edward yelped, crushed under Simon's weight. Simon was easily the largest wolf in the pack, though Rafe was just a millimeter shorter.
As Simon and Edward dueled it out, I lifted my hand to my head, and pain prickled over my scalp. Swallowing the cakey feeling in my throat, I pulled my fingers back and the crimson liquid resting on them made me feel... Angry. Very, very angry. White hot angry. My hands started trembling, my vision clouded red as I stood up, and I felt something inside me shift. All eyes turned towards me as I felt my legs shove me into the air, and the foreign feeling as I landed on four feet instead of two..
"Nikkole?" The voices in my head said in unison, and I let out a deep, rumbling snarl in response. I knew what happened; I phased. Shaking out my fur, I felt oddly in control of my motions as I padded towards the group, my eyes glimmering. "Nikkole..." Rafe murmured, and I turned towards him, my heart thudding in my chest. Edward was dumb-struck as I turned towards him, my hackles rising. "Simon, thank you for breaking them up." I offered, and he didn't reply. "Nikkole, you're the only black wolf." Rafe stated, and I looked down at my paws. I was black.. Huh. I wonder what that meant... Looking back towards Rafe, I padded over to his side, lowering my head. "Should we tell the rest of them?" I asked, looking up at Rafe with cautious eyes. "They already know, they're just polite enough to keep their thoughts to themselves." He answered, nuzzling my shoulder. Edward held back a snarl as Rafe did so, and Simon lowered his head before slowly padding off. Turning towards Rafe, I shook my head, snapping at him when he tried to lead me off. "No." I hissed, my eyes narrowing. "I don't care if you imprinted on me or not." I growled, turning towards Edward. "And you! Stay away from me." I retorted, shoving past both of them when Simon's mournful howl cut through the air.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf. Empty Re: Nikkole Sasha Payne. ~ Werewolf.

Post by Faolan Lucian July 5th 2014, 1:47 pm

Approved. Thanks for joining!
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 5th 2014, 1:52 pm

Thank you! So just to be clear, I can basically go anywhere but the vampire/shifter places? I planned on Nikkole being around the small shops in town.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood July 5th 2014, 3:08 pm

Yes, the town and outside areas have no claim by the other races so it's neutral.
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down