Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 1zeayo8
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 29yqv6x
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 15mjm6d
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) Zxuoaa
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 33jsk1w
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) Avg1p1
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 244a3j5
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 35j0085
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 20qz34n
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 6445n9
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 353du94
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) W6xf1c

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P)

Go down

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) Empty Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P)

Post by Anastasia Lucian October 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) F2kqr

Name: Anastasia Nightingale Lucian
Nickname: Annie, Ann, squirt
Race: werewolf
Sexuality: Straight
Family: Siblings: Faolan, Kodi, Rylee, Levi
Parents: Roland and Esme Lucian

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 2jb6gn
Looks:
Anastasia has a pair of aquamarine eyes in the middle of her pore less face. She has long naturally dark brown hair that she wears in a variety of: straight, curly, or naturally waved. In between her eyes is a cute nose that fits perfectly as well as the right size, not too big nor too small. Just below her nose is a pair of light rosy red lips that are full and rather kissable. Her teeth are straight and pearly white, when her lips pull back and reveal them her smile is breathless. She has a pair of high cheek bones as if her whole face as well as her body was sculpted by the worlds best sculptor. Down below her oval shapes face is a pair of small shoulders and toned arms and legs. Her skin is a little pale due to the fact that she's usually inside. She has a slim and curvaceous figure with lean hips, however, do to her ballet she is also quite toned.

Forms:
Wolf:
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 250tngz

Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 2w3np90
Personality:
She's always been a girl for her unique style, having an edgy guy but girlie look. Anastasia is a big ball of sunshine, she loves to just have fun and never tries to impress anyone. Her moto is, "Don't change for anyone. You will loose yourself in the process." Oh and just like her older brother she is a big flirt. Annie is serious when it comes to her dancing, she is passionate about it. The she-wolf can be stubborn and a bit of a hot head. The girl is a bit on the outspoken side who enjoys having company around, however just like everyone else she likes to be alone sometimes. Did I mention this girl is a bit of secret geek too, if she isn't out flirting, shopping, or dancing then she is in her bedroom playing video games or reading a book. Oh and did I mention she is absolutely in love in candy.

When it comes to her family the evil side makes itself known. Being not the one for violence in the first place it will always result to that if someone is messing with any Lucian, especially if that Lucian is her other half. Being overly protected  of her twin, Levi. Fiercely loyal as well as independent she will stick by your side no matter how crazy or stupid they are.

Past:
(Update coming soon)

"The Terrible Two"
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) 103vmf8
Levi is one of her best friends if not only her best friend. They were together through thick and thin. When her brothers or sister were always to busy with girlfriends or other things Annie could always turn to Levi. They've been inseparable since birth sometimes even sharing the same crib. Levi was her go to person whenever she had problems and being the only children in the afterlife since most who died usually were a bit older. Being the only ones their age they grew bored a lot and usually caused havoc around the city that would get them in a lot of trouble with their parents.
Anastasia Lucian -werewolf (W.I.P) K99n3a
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down