Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Emily Fane 1zeayo8
Emily Fane 29yqv6x
Emily Fane 15mjm6d
Emily Fane Zxuoaa
Emily Fane 33jsk1w
Emily Fane Avg1p1
Emily Fane 244a3j5
Emily Fane 35j0085
Emily Fane 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Emily Fane 20qz34n
Emily Fane 6445n9
Emily Fane 353du94
Emily Fane W6xf1c

Emily Fane

2 posters

Go down

Emily Fane Empty Emily Fane

Post by Emily Fane October 29th 2013, 6:40 pm

+ Emily Fane
+18
+Female
+Werewolf
+Bi-sexual
+Character Description - Emily Fane is how she has always been, a girl with long blonde brown hair and sweet green eyes. She has still always been tall and quite a good looking figure to look at. She is a beautiful girl with a slender face and high cheek bones, with long legs and a bundle of energy she is just a person you want to hang out with...unless your just a down person which Emily is sometimes. It happens to everyone.
+Character Personality - Emily is a dark kind of person, sometimes anyway. She is a sweet girl although, and will help anyone in need, who wouldn't help? Emily believe's everyone has some good in them. She isn't the strongest in the whole world but she is a fast runner and a sharp speaker. She normally isn't out of line but if you get on her bad side, you better be prepared for trouble.
+Back Story - ~~coming soon~~
+Please include a photo(s)
My pics will have to updated when i'm not being kicked off the comp.
+(uhhhhhh I will get this done to. Unlessi don't need it. You know how I rp)
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

Back to top Go down

Emily Fane Empty Re: Emily Fane

Post by Dante Hawthorne October 29th 2013, 8:54 pm

Approved! Just finish up a few things when you get a chance ^^
Great to have you back!
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane October 29th 2013, 11:02 pm

Thank you! Once I'm at a computer again I shall Finish it up. Annnd I will post somewhere soon ^^
Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down