Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunny's Diner 1zeayo8
Sunny's Diner 29yqv6x
Sunny's Diner 15mjm6d
Sunny's Diner Zxuoaa
Sunny's Diner 33jsk1w
Sunny's Diner Avg1p1
Sunny's Diner 244a3j5
Sunny's Diner 35j0085
Sunny's Diner 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Sunny's Diner 20qz34n
Sunny's Diner 6445n9
Sunny's Diner 353du94
Sunny's Diner W6xf1c

Sunny's Diner

Go down

Sunny's Diner Empty Sunny's Diner

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 1:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A 60's style diner built along the main drag downtown, Sunny's Diner is welcoming and a great place to meet up with friends for breakfast, lunch or supper or just for a couple of their signature milkshakes. You have your choice of sitting at the counter on spinning red and white stools or in a matching, cushy booth. They open at 7 am and close at 10 pm.
Sunny's is well known for its many specials...

Morning Muffins (Opening to 10am)
Sunday- Chocolate Chip
Monday- Expresso Chip
Tuesday- Lemon Sugar
Wednesday- Blueberry
Thursday- Banana Applesauce
Friday- Jelly Donut
Saturday- Almond Poppyseed

Sunny's Soup-Salad-Sandwich (12pm-3pm)
From 12-3pm, these meals cost 15% less
It Looks Bloody:
-Blood Orange Salad
-Tomato Soup
-Grilled Cheese

Health Nut:
-Nut + Berry Salad
-Vegetable Soup
-(Any sandwich) on wheat bread

Butternuts:
-Roasted Mushroom + Butternut Squash Salad
-Butternut Squash Soup
-(Any sandwich)

Last edited by Autumn Bowur on August 31st 2013, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sunny's Diner Empty Re: Sunny's Diner

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 2:05 am

*Continued from Autumn's Pad*
The normal seeming pair, a dark blonde, and a brunette walked in. The only off thing was their woodsy scent that clung to both of them. Mingled, they smelled like berries, hickory, pine and clear spring water.

"Oh yes, I'm so sure." Autumn rolled her eyes at Madison. "Chances are they would be mundane from there."
It being a Saturday, Almond Poppyseed muffin was the special for this morning, so Autumn ordered one of those, bacon and coffee once they were seated at the front counter on stools. Autumn swiveled around a few times as Madison ordered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 2:42 am

"Mundane? Like in The Mortal Instruments?!" Madison squealed and jumped up and down like a fan girl excited to see one of the worst bands ever, which was One Direction, in Madison's opinion. Some ordinary people, such as humans, were staring at Madison. She sent them a cold glare and they looked away, frightened. "What would you like to eat, Autumn? I'll buy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 2:46 am

"I suppose you consider it as in The Mortal Instruments," Autumn reasoned. "Well, okay, but I am buying next time." Autumn pursed her darkish lips and decided to have bacon, coffee and the special muffin for the morning, Almond Poppyseed. She swiveled around on her stool a few times and waited for her food to arrive. Her coffee appeared momentarily and so did Madison's beverage. She took a sip of the hot drink but wrinkled her nose.

"Ew, their water is obviously not fresh... I think some creamer is in order," she waved over the waiter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 2:51 am

Madison got some bacon, Almond Poppyseed muffin and a glass of hot chocolate. She wasn't into that coffee stuff. She had always thought coffee being disgusting.

She wasted no time in digging in, when their food was placed in front of them, she finished in about five minutes-flat. She payed for both meals and cocked her head to the side, her eyes spotting two people. One boy was an Alpha Male and the other was a Beta. She nudged Autumn in the ribs. "Yo, go talk to that Beta, over there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 3:00 am

Autumn looked up from her coffee doubtfully.
"Madison, please, noo," Autumn insists, but Madison practically shoves her out of her chair and towards the teen boy. "Gosh," mutters Autumn under her breath. She put a hand on the back of the booth seat across from the boy, the alpha must have gone to the bathroom or something. "Um, hi."

"Hi..?" his voice was curious and he looked her up and down.

"Yeah, I'm being forced over here by my friend so uh.. I'm Autumn."

"Jace." He holds out a rough, tan hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 12:42 pm

Note: *Everything evolls around The Mortal Instruments~~~~! :D*

Madison sat on the stool, smirking into her mug of hot chocolate and eyeing her friend. She's so going to end up with him! She chuckled lowly to herself and watched the scene unfold before her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 12:49 pm

*I'm not really sure if you're supposed to make up characters like this without role playing them..?*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 1:00 pm

*That's fine, we can just stop that there. I didn't really think you were going to go over there!*

"All right, Autumn, time to come back. Your food will get cold if you don't hurry," the brunnette cackled lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 1:23 pm

After chit chatting with Jace a little bit, Madison called Autumn back over.

"Gosh, way to go. Embarrassing." Autumn picked up her last piece of bacon and chewed it slowly while watching Jace out of the corner of her eye. "Let's go." She stood up, adjusting her flannel shirt and opening the door for Madison, who walked out.

They walked down the street, talking a bit as they went. Autumn's DC shoes clomped along on the stone sidewalks.

"What do you wanna do now?" asked Autumn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 31st 2013, 3:22 pm

Madison sent her a friend a look before rolling her eyes. "You thought he was hot, so just hush," she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm not sure, what do you want to do? I still can't believe that you are a wolf and you live in a mortal house."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2013, 1:18 pm

Amelia sat quietly at the diner table. She enjoyed the retro look of it. She smiled and poked at her chicken fingers and fries. She grabbed the ketchup bottle and squirted some onto her fries, and then some beside her chicken fingers. She hadn't eaten in a while, so she was really hungry. She grabbed a chicken finger and stuffed it into her mouth. Chewing she swallowed, satisfied. She grabbed some fries and did the same with them.

As Amelia ate, she looked around. The town was interesting to her. She hadn't done a lot of exploring. She leaned over a took a sip of her root beer and sighed happily. "This is some really good food." She said to herself softly. She smiled and went back to eating. She paid no mind to the others around her. She was hungry and she was going to eat her fill.

(I know it's short. But I'm starving so I'm eating and typing. It's getting messy >.<)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2013, 1:40 pm

The small girl skipped into the old styled diner happily, humming to herself. The wonderful scents that surrounded this place had been enough to entice her from miles away. She hadn't hunted in a few days, because both Parker and Kade seemed to have magically fallen off of the face of the earth. Sure, she could probably find something in their cupboards, but she wasn't even old enough to work the stove. So, she had managed to find her way here, with a black VISA card clutched in her chubby little hands. Kade had said it was 'for emergencies' and she figured that this was one of those cases. After all, a girl had to eat. Especially when she was a hatchling who tended to get very irritated when she went too long without feeding.

"Excuse me?" Mackenna asked, her small childlike voice calling up to the woman behind the counter. "Yes?" she responded, looking down at the little girl curiously. "I would like a hotdog, please. Cut up." The little girl said seriously, handing over the card. Surprised, the woman took the card and swiped it, still not believing that a little girl had just come in here all alone with a credit card. "Thank you." Mackenna took back the card and sauntered off, looking for someplace to sit. Immediately, her eyes caught a girl who looked like she was all alone. Frowning, Kenna walked over and slid into the opposing booth. "Hello!" She said cheerily, offering a wave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2013, 1:57 pm

Amelia had been off in her own world of delicious chicken nuggets when she heard a small voice. She snapped out of it, only to be startled by the person in front of her. It was a little girl. She gave her a small wave back. "Uhm. Hi there." She looked at her curiously. Shifter. She raised an eyebrow at her. "And why are you here all alone little girl?" She asked sweetly.

She looked at her closely. A random little shifter girl in the middle of this place? How did she get here? And where did her parents go? She smiled at the girl and bit into another chicken nugget. She was curious about this girl. She also wondered what exactly she shifted into. She mentally shrugged and waited for the little girl to answer her question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum