Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampire's Estate 1zeayo8
Vampire's Estate 29yqv6x
Vampire's Estate 15mjm6d
Vampire's Estate Zxuoaa
Vampire's Estate 33jsk1w
Vampire's Estate Avg1p1
Vampire's Estate 244a3j5
Vampire's Estate 35j0085
Vampire's Estate 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Vampire's Estate 20qz34n
Vampire's Estate 6445n9
Vampire's Estate 353du94
Vampire's Estate W6xf1c

Vampire's Estate

+3
Vlad Edara
Aurora Morgan
Dante Hawthorne
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire's Estate Empty Vampire's Estate

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 28th 2013, 9:54 pm

Vampire's Estate Stair-hall
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Estate Empty Re: Vampire's Estate

Post by Constance Scott July 30th 2013, 2:10 am

The leader Vampiress slowly began to walk the streets, wearing a pair of dark black tightened jeans, as well as a cherry-red scoop neck t-shirt. On her feet were a pair of cute stiletto boots, a slight heel to them. As she began to walk along she had noticed a women settled in the alleyway. Homeless, perfect, that would mean no one would be looking for her anytime soon. However being a bit overly picky she made sure that she was at least clean enough. Thankfully she didn't smell -that- bad and the Vampiress was hungry. Grabbing the girl by the neck with inhuman speed, her freshly painted nails digging into the girls neck to stop her wailing.

Golden orbs lighting in delight as she leaned over, fangs lengthening as she got close enough and she clamped down on her neck. Easily swallowing the blood as it burst in her mouth, it was warm and soothed the aching throat she had. Giving a soft groan she felt the girl go limp in her arms and she soon dropped the girl to the floor. She quivered her last breath before she finally slumped over. Licking her blood-coated lips she gave out a soft coo and then turned on her heels. Leaving the women as if she was nothing more then food, that's all humans were anyway, that and some males were great in bed.

Flipping her wealthy curls over her shoulder she grabbed her keys from her pocket and clicked it. Her car gave a soft beep as it blinked its headlights. She smiled and pressed another button as it started automatically. Of course the Vampire clan was more of a richer type having human servants and a large house. She then reached her new Lamborghini Veneno, of course the most expensive car in the USA and there are only three of them in the world. She just had to have it, so of course she bought it. Running her fingers on the sleek black sports car. It's engine rumbling in a purr-like noise, as she reached the handle the doors slid upwards instead of the regular going to the side. Slipping her curvy form in, reaching up and bringing the car door down she pulled it in drive and instantly sped from the site. The car was fast, just like her. She was going way over 130mph, weaving in and out of cars she then turned the car into a vacant part of town.

Going into a driveway a giant iron gate in front of her. The gatekeeper looked at the nice car of course he knew who this was due to the nice car. However, she slowly lowered her window and gave a soft smile. Then all the clearance you need to get into the large mansion was to flash your fangs. Instantly she did so and he waved her on. Speeding through the gate she skidded the car and a servant-male ran out. Running to the car's driver's side he opened the door and the gorgeous young vampire stepped out. He gave a bow, "Hello Miss Scott. I hope you enjoyed your evening." She gave a flirty little smile, "It was fine." She said in her thick English accent. The car still purring softly she walked the steps of the large castle-like structure.

Walking to the door it swung open for her. She looked behind her as the young servant boy, who opened her door, stepped into the car and drove it to the garage where the other nice cars were stored. Flickering her golden amber gaze to the door as a butler opened it for her. He smiled lightly and gave her a welcome, "Good evening Miss Scott." He said politely. She gave a soft nod as she walked into the large house. One foot in front of the other as she began to make her way to the living room. A warm fire blazing in the large stone fireplace. She smiled and soon a older women walked towards her, "Anything I can get you Miss?" Constance tapped her chin, "Red wine." The servant nodded and disappeared. Gently plopping her curvy and petite form on the leather couch she gave a bored yawn.

Soon enough the servant came back on a silver trey was a single glass that was half full of red wine with a splash of blood in it. She smiled and drank a small sum, "Thank you, that will be all for now." She bowed and then exited the room. She pressed her red stained lips to the glass and sipped the liquid down her throat. She placed it down on the side table beside her.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Morgan November 10th 2013, 3:10 pm

The young male walked slowly down the steps. Head down and hands in his front pockets, Jayden kept quietly to himself as he walked throughout the vampire estate. Lately he found himself doing this; pacing around the estate without any real destination in mind. He knew why he did it, of course. To forget. That seemed to constantly be his hardest task; forgetting. Forgetting faces, names, personalities. His 100th birthday, in vampire years, was coming up and who did he have to spend it with? No one. He had no family, because they had all died years ago. Friends? That was a joke. Jayden constantly pushed people away from him. There were no friends to call up and hang out with. He truly had no one. He was lucky that the people living here had allowed him inside; he was grateful for that much at least. And they had already told him he couldn't stay; not without speaking to their leader. So that's what Jayden was going to do.

It didn't take him long to find her. Sitting on a leather couch, being waited on as if she were a queen. And maybe she was. Jayden had never had an interest in spoiled brats, but something about her was special. Not only was she beautiful, gorgeous even. With her long brown hair and her perfect features. She held a sort of air about her that seemed to say 'don't mess with me.' She had power, that much was evident. Jayden approached her boldly, not cowering but not showing any disrespect. He actually wanted to make himself at home here, and she was his key in. "Excuse me." He said, his voice coming out a bit scratchy. Clearing his throat, he tried again. "Miss...Scott, was it? I was wondering if I may have a word with you."
Aurora Morgan
Aurora Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott November 11th 2013, 6:06 pm

Constance starred towards the glowing fire her bright golden gaze staring into the different colored oranges and reds. Giving a small sigh she looked from the fire to the thick drapes, no vampires didn't blow up in the sunlight like mortals thought and they didn't sparkle like Edward Cullen's even though the sun wouldn't make her disintegrate into dust it did however harm her eyes and sunscreen would be ideal for her ivory skin. She grabbed the wine glass into her hands once more just starring at the liquid within the crystal glass. She gently began to twirl it around the glass a few drips slipping from the side of the cup and out onto her finger making a crimson trail. Placing the cup back onto the cherry would her tongue snaked out as she caught onto the small drop before it could locate onto her clothes and make a stain. Licking up her finger she gave a soft laugh then her golden gaze went towards the door as someone was coming.

Her ears sharpened as she located how far the heavy footsteps were, a male. How wonderful surprise, she gave a soft smile and then before the male entered the room she straightened her pose a bit into a more powerful stature. His body language looked as if he wasn't a cowered in her presence but he was respectful at least he knew who he was about to talk to. She starred up on him and gestured the the sofa in front of her. As he called her name she nodded in acknowledgement as he got it right. She starred down then up and up and down, she gave a light smile as his muscles came out from his shirt and he had a lean but thick body mass. His hair was a golden brown and he was easy on the eyes, gorgeous really. Then again weren't all vampires? Her gold eyes registered on his masculine face as he wished to speak to her about something, "Hello, Jayden..." She said easily, even though she has never met the vampire face to face she knew his name right off the bat, "What do you wish to talk to me about?" She asked knowing well enough to keep her lips facing in his direction.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Morgan November 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

Hello, Jayden. She greeted him so casually that it surprised Jayden for a moment. His blue eyes stared at her in curiosity, as he slowed to a stop in front of the vampiress. She spoke to him again, asking what he wanted. The way she spoke once more stunned him. Her lips were pointed towards him, and each word was pronounced clearly and sort of slowly. It caused half of his mouth to raise in a crooked smile. A rare smile, of course. Upon her gesture, Jayden sat down on the sofa in front of her, sprawling out rather lazily. "You're something else, Miss Scott." Jayden said, the smile returning to his face once more. How the heck did she know so much about him? Not only his name, but his....disability. It was something rare to have someone talk to him like a normal person; normally people pitied him. "I've been meaning to speak to you about my current residence." Jayden said softly, leaning up so his elbows rested on his thighs. "I like your estate, quite a lot honestly. I was seeking your permission to reside here for some time, as I also enjoy the area." Jayden said politely, his eyes on the pretty brunette as he awaited her answer.
Aurora Morgan
Aurora Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott December 8th 2013, 2:43 pm

Constance paid no mind to his disability, it was a rare case for a vampire to have one of their senses taken away from them. She slowly brought her form upwards and she took the glass of wine mixed with the sweet addicting liquid that vampires craved most, she pressed it against her plush lips and took a few sips before placing it back, "Would you like something to drink?" She asked keeping her lips in his direction as he commented on how extraordinary she was she gave a soft laugh, "Why thank you, love." She said with a soft smile on her rather striking features. Her gaze then registered towards him as he finally got down to business. Her lips fluttered up into a small smirk and then slowly she stood up her heels clicking lightly on the hardwood floor as she approached him. He wanted access to her "palace" as she called it. She walked behind him, studying him up close her index finger touched his left shoulder blade and then it crossed to his right. Eyes snaking around the handsome boys form she placed herself back in front of him and placed herself on the edge of the couch.

Crossing her legs over she gave an easy smile, "I will say this one thing, you cross me or any of our clan..." Her voice got cold and rough as they sharpened seriousness in her eyes, "I will personally come after you." She told him, 5,000 years backed up behind her powerful voice. Then her eyes lightened and she held out her hand, knowing he would accept it she flipped his wrist over and gently pressed her fangs, drawing a small ounce of blood before closing the wound by biting down on her tongue and a small drop of her own blood slipped down instantly closing the wound, "Welcome Jayden Carter. To the Obscuro Clan." She smiled and easing her form closer she pressed her lips against both his cheeks, "If you'll excuse me I have a... Meeting." She smiled, turned and walked off. She had business to attend to starting with the filthy mutts that were down in the dungeon.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara July 4th 2014, 6:36 pm

Vlad walks into the Estate and sighs as he looks at the dark interior that just screamed vampire to him. He stays near the entryway since he didn't want to start anything with the Coven but didn't want anything to do with them in the terms of joining. His green eyes wander the area and he wonders if they will even notice his presence here or if he will have to make more of a statement to get their attention. He straitens his leather jacket and makes sure his hidden knife is still accessible though if asked he would give it up to them. As he waits he goes over what he will say or not say depending on the type of ruler here. He actually starts to pace a little bit due to his dislike of being in one place too long, especially in enemy territory. Vlad's past was colorful but mostly filled with conflict so he never expected things to go smoothly or civilly. His brown hair was slicked back still but sticking up in some places and the age he appeared to be around his late 50's or early 60's. His voice was rough and semi deep but not too hostile sounding unless he was angry. "Where are they....." he asks himself and as an elder he was not always patient as he should be.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 4th 2014, 8:19 pm

Constance had dismissed herself of the little show that Laundi had given her. It was rather amusing the girl's eyes were so frightened... Ah delightful. She had welcomed Laundi to come back with her to territory once more. Her being her pet she made sure to keep her on a long enough leash to allow her to think she wasn't being controlled by her. Bright golden honey gaze was now starring at herself in the mirror of her bedroom, her wealthy and shiny hair falling down her bareback like a chocolate waterfall. She slowly got up her naked form easing towards the drawer as she pulled on a tight black pencil skirt and a white blouse that revealed her large round breast. Tapping her collar bone she grabbed a diamond necklace and placed it against her olive texture skin. It gleamed in the low light her room provided. She grabbed her stiletto heals and zipped them up. Hearing a soft knock on the door she looked up. Vampiric speed as she opened the door quickly, "Yes?" She asked coolly not liking to get interrupted but it was her coven.

As the vampire explained for his presence she gave a sly smile of her soft plush lips, "I'll be done in a moment." The vampires had noticed the other from downstairs and they were getting uneasy. Their leader however was here so the only reason for not going into chaos and attacking the other. She gave a soft laugh and shook her head and took her time getting downstairs. Hand against the banister as she made her way down the thick carpeted stairs. She watched the other with her piercing golden eyes, "Good evening." The young looking brunette who was way past 1,000 years looked upon the other. Her gaze light but still held with power as she descended the last step, Come with me so we may talk privately." She told the male and maneuvered towards the parlor room and settled against on of the couches her eyes on the other as she sniffed him. The smell of metal hitting against her nose, "You won't need that knife, however, I make no promises that I won't bite."
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara July 4th 2014, 8:54 pm

Vlad tilts his head to the side a little as she comes down the stairs and sighs as he follows her, "I wouldn't try it," he warns her as he remains standing and seemed to be unaffected by her. His cold green eyes meet hers and he shows no emotions or even a hint of what he is thinking on his face or in his eyes. He stands there and puts his hands in his pockets, "I've come here out of formality and protocol alone," he says to her, "My name is Vlad Edara and I've moved into the area but have no intention of joining your Coven or forming my own." He recites words he has said many times before with no emotion to his voice either. His eyes never leave her's as he talks, "As long as I am left alone I won't bother you either." He wanted nothing more than to be left alone since he didn't like the politics and in fighting that happen in them. His feigned breathing still taking effect as he studies her and her home here. His mind was made up but there was room for compromise if needed though.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 4th 2014, 11:44 pm

She watched the other not the slightest bit phased of the others rudeness nor his emotionless face and eyes. She of course wore her emotions unless she didn't want you to see. As the other followed after her and told her she shouldn't do that she shrugged her dainty shoulders, "Usually a gentleman would say 'good evening' towards a young lady." She shook her head, "Where has the chivalry gone in you men, this new era..." She didn't go on instead had paused and studied the other. A well enough form for an older gentleman, she sniffed at him, ah an elder there weren't much who were half way to a thousand years. Usually vampires go mad if they live as long as her, however, Constance enjoyed the life she was living in.

Bright golden hues registered back towards the other as he introduced himself. She didn't bother giving him her name, as he told her that he didn't bother joining the coven she confused and stood slowly up. She wasn't the shy type and was also rather playful when it came to men and women. Giving a small laugh she slowly circled around him taking in his form, "I see Mr. Edara, well it's too bad that you don't wish to join our Coven. However, I won't be able to say about the rogue vampires and werewolves that will probably attack you." She stopped in front of the other, "As long as you are no threat towards my coven and as you stay to your word by not creating another coven in /my/ territory I will agree not to attack you." She moved slightly away from the other, "The offer stands if you wish to join the coven later in time."
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara July 5th 2014, 9:37 am

He tries not to laugh as she says young lady, "I've found that chivalry does no good during a political meeting," he says to her and could tell she at least doubled him in age and that unlike others who ran covens she wasn't insecure in her position or her power. He doesn't move as she circles him and had a half smile on his face as he is looked over, "Like the view that much do we?" he asks and it was asked in a semi joking tone. He could feel the others in the estate but didn't bother paying attention to them since he was with their Mistress. "I haven't lived this long without being able to defend myself," he says to her and as she agrees to let him be he gives her the respect she is due finally and bows to her, "Thank you for your hospitality as well as your understanding," he says to her and as he rights himself again he looks at her and there was a little more life to his face. He gives her a smile, "I'll keep that in mind if the day comes that I desire to join your family I will approach you about it formally." He didn't leave yet since she hadn't dismissed him and he knew he had been rude when he first met her. It doesn't hurt to have good relations with the Coven's Mistress for future incidents that may involve her or her coven.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 5th 2014, 12:34 pm

Constance bright golden eyes watched the other and soon he brought forth some sort of emotion to his stone cold expressions. He even gave a little smile at his joking tone and his question she gave a small smirk, "Hmm... I can't say I don't." A soft laugh came from her parted plush lips. There were a few guards near the outside of the thick doors ready to interfere if the male tried anything. She gave a soft sigh and continued to study the other giving a soft smirk she nodded lightly, "Mmm... I have no doubt a male of such years can't defend themselves." She told him in her thick British accent. Constance straightened up as he had bowed towards her not really expecting that. However, was rather pleased with the gesture. Nodding in return of his bow she eased herself slightly closer towards the male and gave a soft smile.

Her fingers twitched as she wished the run her fingers against him feeling skin beneath skin, though she didn't but continued to stay where she was. At his other words her plush lips fell upwards over her wet straight and white teeth. Her fangs poked out a little but wasn't at full length she hasn't fed in a while now and she should call for a servant to bring in one of her human feeders. Not at the moment though, she slowly moved her hand and slowly ran her hands through the wealth of chocolate hair. She then settled against the couch, "You may go." She said easily and then gave a devious little look, "Or you could stay and tell me a little about yourself." She cooed.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 5th 2014, 1:54 pm

Sirina had been wandering for hat seemed like weeks to find this vampire coven. Walking up to the door she knocked and waited for an answer. Being hungry was taking its affects on her. Her eyes were getting black and her fangs were out at all times. Being a newly turned vampire was not as fun as she thought it would be. It has been less then a year since she was turned and she had no clue what to do. Hopefully they would allow her into the coven and teach her how to be a actual vampire.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Edara July 5th 2014, 3:40 pm

"I would stay but it seems you have a visitor on the verge of becoming feral," he says and could feel the hunger coming off the woman at the door. His eyes seem sad as he says this though since over the years he had to put down his fair share of feral vampires. He never liked the job but it had to be done and in the right way which depended on how many victims were left behind before the feral was dealt with. He could smell the humans in the estate and none of the smelled that appetizing to him, he had grown picky in his old age. He turns to her one last time and gives her one more bow, "I may stop by again providing I have the free time," he informs her, "I hope your family won't be so tense the next time around," he adds since he could feel the guards and the state of alertness they were in. He walks up to the door and opens it and as he passes the guards he nods to them before he makes his way back to the main doors. As he reaches the door he straitens his coat before opening the door and stepping through and looks at the girl, "They should be with you shortly now that I'm not tying them up." He doesn't wait for her answer and makes his way back to his new thrall's place but would stop for some clothes on the way back.
Vlad Edara
Vlad Edara

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 5th 2014, 5:09 pm

The vampiress watched the other closely and a frown glimpsed against her plush lips as he had declined her offer. He was a challenge all right and she did enjoy one. Bright golden orbs flickering a moment towards the window whose thick red drapes were folded down to not allow a glimpse of sun to come through. Of course vampires weren't going to burn or sparkle in the sun but it did cause slight discomfort. Giving a soft sigh she continued to stay where she was and gave a light now, "You're very... Interesting, I can't wait to make your acquaintance again Mr. Edara." She laughed and then clapped her hands and a servant came quickly towards them, "Make sure my special human is waiting for me." She told the other. The older women nodded and quickly rushed away to get the rare human ready for their leader.

Soon enough the other vampire had left her alone and her gaze was towards the window, the clouds had covered the sun due to the fact of rain clouds. Getting up the overcast was displayed as she opened the curtain in one quick movement. A few vampires were guarding the outside landscape closest to the gates some were on the roof. There were shaded spots for them if they got too discomfortable. Bright golden orbs flashed bright for a moment and then her attention was brought back towards the parlor room door. A male vampire had allowed the girl to come in and had escorted her towards the parlor room. Without saying a word he cleared his throat and asked if she would like to see a visitor. She nodded and he walked off leaving the girl in the doorway. Constance gave a soft grin, "Hello, I'm sure you are here to discuss something with me Miss...?" She waited for her name and scooted back towards the couch, "You may sit if you would like."
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 5th 2014, 5:19 pm

Looking around nervously she saw the leader and bowed. "Hello. My name is Sirina Elios. And I was wondering...well if i could join your coven. Also learn how to be a vampire in ethics and hunting. See I was turned less then a year ago then abandoned with no idea what to do." Sitting down her eyes flicked around and her fangs were poking out due to raging hunger. She was hoping that someone would help her.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 5th 2014, 5:52 pm

The leader slowly got upwards and walked towards the girl as she bowed at her. She touched the other on the shoulder and slowly moved her forward to sit against the couch. She looked young and she smelled the other she knew she was a newly turned vampire. Bright golden gaze flickering a moment towards the window and she went over to pull it shut. She then walked towards the other vampire and continued to listen towards her, "I'm Constance Scott, your presence in the coven is approved and I welcome you to the clan." She then touched the girl's cold skin with her own cool hands, "So... How old are you, erm, before you were turned." She asked and noticed her fangs and the color of her eyes were beginning to go to a rusty red color. She could tell the child was hungry, "When was the last time you ate?" She asked the other, then again her being a new vampire she probably didn't adapt to the whole hunting abilities yet and considering a vampire had bit her.

She looked towards the girl and flicked her hair back to look at the girl's two holes in her skin. Her own slowly slipped out, "Don't move." She commanded as her fangs gripped into the girl's neck not drinking her blood her eyes went bright red as she watched the scene of when she was turned. Other then that, her past, was completely hidden from her. Of course she could easily use her mind to dig up her past but she gave her vampires the privacy they deserved unless they were threatening her clan's safety. Moving her fangs from the girl's neck she gave a soft frown, "Such a sad transformation, especially to endure it by yourself you were encountered by a rogue. They usually don't turn people so you were the lucky one." She moved away and then gave a soft sigh and called for a servant, "Bring this girl a healthy feeder." She commanded out and a few short moments a young male had came through the door with the servant she had told to retrieve him, "Drink but not much to kill him." She told the other, "If you need more blood another feeder will be brought to you." The males gaze was on Constance as he starred at the powerful women. She flicked her tongue over her lips and handed the girl the male.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 5th 2014, 6:33 pm

Sirina looked at her and hesitated. "Se-Seventeen." Feeling fangs pierce her skin and she relaxed. Looking at the male that was brought before her she sighed. "I don't know how to feed. I have never fed before." A sad look crossed her face and she remembered the night she was attacked and turned and being afraid she ran to he older vampire and pressed against her in fear.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Constance Scott July 6th 2014, 5:51 pm

Constance watched the other as she told her of how old she was, only a teenager. Practically a baby in her eyes considering her years, however, there were younger children that have been turned. One she had met awhile ago, she looked about ten, the little thing sure was feisty and had pinched a nerve or two but the kid had guts. As the other proclaimed that she had no clue how to feed she shook her head, "Instincts should have kicked in to aid you on how to actually sink your fangs into your victims neck." She easily told the other disappointment shadowing her voice. That's when her form was crushed as the other slammed herself to give the vampiress a hug. She didn't attempt to hug the younger being instead pushed her away, "I suggest you don't touch me." She snuffed out not the one to be touched especially by a fledgling who she doesn't even know.

Displaying tolerance for the other she slowly made her way towards the male who had been willingly pressed against the couch. Mute, his eyes in an awe expression. She smirked and slowly looked him over she ran her fingers against his arm and gripped at his wrist, "Come." She told the other her fangs slowly gliding for her gums as she drove her fangs into the soft flesh piercing the skin immediately. Easily pulling off of him she looked at the girl, "Just suck the blood until your thirst is quenched." She then gave the girl a light now, "Anyway, I have a lot of business that I need to take care of and I'm feeling rather peckish." She was beginning to go towards the door of the parlor room, "A room has been establish for you in the west wing up on the second floor. If you need me I am in the North wing of the third floor the room at the end of the hall with the mahogany doors." She gave a soft nod towards the girl, "Oh and clean up when you are finished feeding." Constance disappeared through the parlor doors.
Constance Scott
Constance Scott

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 6th 2014, 6:14 pm

Looking at the male that was brought before her and she looked at him and took his wrist and let her fangs gently pierce his skin and she drank until her thirst was filled and then looked at him and closed his wounds and then thanked him. Hugging him she smiled to him and her face was back to normal. Making her way up to the room that had been prepared for her she smiled and then looked in the dresser and saw new clothes. Giggling she grabbed a new pair of clothes and jumped into the shower that was next to her room.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2014, 10:27 pm

I was watching the subtle rays of light escaping from the estate, my fingers tapping on my jeans as I slowly approached the beautifully established building. I had to admit that a certain part of me kind of debated coming here in the first place, seeing as I might be rejected. Although my reasoning really had no reasoning behind it, I just wanted a home and a 'family', if you will. Swallowing the dull burning in my throat, I glided up the stairs as I watched the doors open, my dead heart racing as I hesitantly passed through the doors, my fingernails tracing the lines of my neck tattoos as I passed through the hallway, looking for the 'Ruler' of this place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amber Silk July 9th 2014, 5:31 pm

The human girl slowly began to wonder the halls the vampires had already been feeling quite antsy as soon as she had came downstairs. Wearing a pair of black combat boots and white skinny jeans with a scoop neck cherry red t-shirt that had a leather jacket over it. She had been on alert as soon as her foot stepped out of Constance room. Her blood had been freshly taken and with that the vampires were already in a feeding mood especially when they caught a whiff of her rare blood. She watched the others with hazel-green hues and gave a small nod but they had been given orders that she was Constance. However, Carter didn't like being just one person's little toy. She gave a soft sigh as she threw away the tissue that housed her blood. Instantly a vampire picked it up and breathed in the scent, "You smell so good." He cooed but another vampire grabbed the male and began to pull him back. A human in a vampire home was worst enough but a human whose blood makes abnormals act crazy in a leeches home now that was a big problem.

Carter continued down the hallway and suddenly had paused as she saw a new vampire. She backed slowly away in the shadows and then gave a small shrug. Easing her curvy form in the light she knew the vampires had exceptional hearing and since she was pretty much the only living thing in the house he could pinpoint her location immediately, "I'm guessing you are here to see Constance." She asked with a small tilt to her head. She didn't bother with introductions considering that no one really bothered her unless they wanted a feeding but even then she was off limits towards the other vampires unless Constance tells then differently or if Carter allows them to.
Amber Silk
Amber Silk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2014, 7:13 pm

In the short time, I had gotten lost at least four times. I had basically made my way through the whole estate without catching a glimpse of another vampire, but the occasional wandering human was regular through the hallways. I didn't find my thirst as strong as before, seeing as I had already fed, and didn't feed until I absolutely needed too. Clearing my throat, I was making my way through the new hallway before I heard a pair of light foot falls coming my direction, but then fading back, and then coming closer.
"Is it that obvious?" I questioned, a small smirk forming on my face before I turned around, taking in her curvatious form. "I'm Johnathan Dayfield." I introduced, grabbing her hand in a strong but light grip, bringing it up to my lips. Her scent made my eyes turn red, the thirst starting to return. I pressed my lips against her fragile skin tenderly before dropping her hand, my eyes returning to their original silver blue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios July 9th 2014, 8:16 pm

Coming in the front door she told Vanessa to stay near the parlor door and then called out to the queen. "Your highness I have someone here for you." Taking a step back she waited for the queen to come out and talk with Vanessa. Calling for a fresh feeder she drank her fill and then stood waiting for her queen.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2014, 8:29 pm

Vanessa stands there looking around the entryway of the estate and was wondering what the Queen was like and didn't know if she was going to even be able to hold her tongue around her. She was keeping up the shy timid act for now since she wasn't sure of her surroundings. Her head was down and the bag was clutched to her chest still as she waited. She could feel others in the estate as well as scent them. She could smell blood, hints of fear, and a little death under the cleaners used to keep the house clean and tidy. She did like that the place was being kept orderly and that the vampires here weren't being crazy about someone new in the building.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum