Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow Falls 1zeayo8
Shadow Falls 29yqv6x
Shadow Falls 15mjm6d
Shadow Falls Zxuoaa
Shadow Falls 33jsk1w
Shadow Falls Avg1p1
Shadow Falls 244a3j5
Shadow Falls 35j0085
Shadow Falls 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Shadow Falls 20qz34n
Shadow Falls 6445n9
Shadow Falls 353du94
Shadow Falls W6xf1c

Shadow Falls

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shadow Falls Empty Shadow Falls

Post by Samantha Deadwood July 14th 2014, 12:04 am

Shadow Falls 28jupte

NOTE: EXPLICIT CONTENT - Skip: 1-2 of you are highly offended

Last edited by Samantha Deadwood on July 24th 2014, 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Shadow Falls Empty Re: Shadow Falls

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 2:01 pm

My steps were silent as I passed through the trees, my fingers trailing along the lower pieces of bark so she could follow the trail I left. I was stuck wondering what exactly she wanted from me, in this place. For a moment, my eyes flashed into a bright crimson, thinking of one possibility. But with a vampire? No.. It would be a battle for dominance, and the possibilities of creating Hybrids... The Pack and my Coven would be furious. So it would be best not to get involved sexually with the fair woman. Swallowing the rising lump in my throat, I finally came across the entrance to the Falls, my skin prickling as I shed my clothing, leaving them on a nearby branch.
Slipping into the water, I let the cool feeling rise to about my lower back, allowing nothing below the waist to be seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 15th 2014, 3:39 pm

Annie wasn't sure what she was doing, he was a vampire and she was a werewolf there was no possible way the two of them could be friends and especially even more. Even when they were having a cute little stroll through the mall the abnormals of both species gave them dirty looks and some even started to pretty much come at her. She just shook her head, it doesn't matter about the feud to him but in someways it kinda did. She felt bad for dragging him into her making friends. She's been lonely ever since her twin brother has gone missing, just completely left her inseparable since birth and now... He just vanished. She had arrived towards the edge of the woods and that's when she picked up his scent her eyes looking at a branch and sniffing softly before taking off after the scent her feet barely audible on the forest floor. She continued to move along the marked path masking his scent with her own incase someone were to come along and find two scents belonging to enemies.

She had brought her bag that housed her towel as well as a change of clothes if she needed them. Stepping into the clearing she had noticed his clothes hanging against a branch and she placed her stuff down by him. She watched him, her bright aqua hues enticed by his bare back as she gave a little smile, "I didn't know if you would show up or not." She told the other as she took off her Vans and placed her socks in her shoes. She then grabbed the helm line of her shirt as she slipped them off, shimming out of she shorts she placed everything in her bag and hung it next to his clothing. She placed her hand on the dip that was Inbetween her lower ribcage and hips. She walked forward, of course not knowing if he had actually gone through with wearing nothing she had on a white bikini that had fringes hanging from the top her bottoms cheeky as they shower her plump butt. Walking forward she looked up at the rocky cliff that the waterfall was coming from the warm air shifting her brown hair in her face, while she pulled it back ringing it around in a tight coil before letting it fall once more. Her plush lips parting into a sigh as she went towards the rocky cliff and began to climb up it. She decided to shed her form of the bathing suit as she placed it against the rock. Looking down at him she gave him a wink before she leapt off. Her body smacking against the water as it flooded around her. She began to swim under the surface until she couldn't hold her breath and more and her head poked out. Bright blues searching for the vampire and giving a soft giggle, "Now that was fun." She swam over towards the vampire keeping her head and a little bit of her shoulders above the dark waters as she splashed him a little, "So... Is this secluded enough? Hardly anyone ventures this way..." She paused and looked at him, "Are you having second thoughts about us hanging together?" She asked the older gentleman.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

Thankfully, the water came up to about my hip bones. I wouldn't want to scare her away, so to speak. Laughing as she climbed up the rock formation, I watched as she winked at me before vaulting off. I heard the splash of water when her body connected with it, and I grinned. In that instant, I forgot that we were of different species. As she swam closer, the water covering the most of her body apart from her head, neck and top of her shoulders. Clearing my throat, I swallowed the rising lump in my throat, my eyes turning from their silver blue to a pure crimson, seemingly glowing in the moonlight. This was a little interesting, seeing as she even came to the Falls to meet me. I had my doubts, seeing as she might have had vampire scent clinging to her clothing when she returned home.
As she spoke, I snapped back into reality. "Not one...." I murmured, my arms reaching out for her shoulders, my lips parting slightly. I leaned in, as if to kiss her... Before I shoved her underwater, laughing. "How about you, M'Lady?" I asked when she surfaced again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 15th 2014, 4:57 pm

The young she-wolf watched the vampire displeased that he was only waist high in the water. Her eyes had lingered against his body for a while and that's when her gaze slowly pulled upwards to meet his eyes that were not silver-blue anymore but a blood colored red. She gave a soft frown but didn't move closer otherwise her body would be exposed and if he isn't showing her nothing then neither is he. She gave a small tilt of her head, "This is the second time that your eyes turned red... The first time you weren't hungry." She swam a little back, "And I can sense a threat and there is none, so why are they like that right now?" She then watched as he began to slowly move towards her. She smiled as he said he hadn't any doubts with being with her right now.

She had soon found his hands against her bare shoulders and his lips surprisingly close to her own, a blush came to her cheeks. However, that's when a rush of icy water seized her face as she was pulled under. Resurfacing instantly she gave him a good splash in the face, "Hardy-har-har very funny." She retreated away from him as she was a little hesitant that he may try the same stunt with her again, "Not at all, Mr. Dayfield."
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 5:13 pm

The water didn't have a huge effect on me, rather than it being liquid, and moving against my body as she splashed me in the face. "Well I thought it was hilarious, so it must have been funny." I teased, swimming deeper into the water. Now that I was almost completely submerged in the water, everything apart from my head, neck and part of my shoulders, I decided to answer her previous question. "I didn't expect you to know, Anastasia. There are a few reasons why my eyes have such strange colors. My regular, silver-blue, is the camouflage for humans, so I blend in with them. Black, because I am either starving or mad. Red, because I am feeling hungry, or... I guess you could say..." God, explaining this was terribly awkward. Clearing my throat, I looked down at the water. "Turned on?" I mumbled, knowing she could hear it.
"Anyway.." I attempted to change the subject by diving under the water, my eyes opening and glowing like a light house beam. I could see a few frogs, fish, a small snake, a.. Bicycle? Lifting a brow, I realized that I was able to stay under the water because I didn't need to breathe, but the werewolf above me.. She needed to. Pushing myself through the water, I surfaced a few feet away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 15th 2014, 10:50 pm

The she-wolf gave a flash of her fangs in a reply towards the vampire as he thought his little act was funny, "Just wait, love, I'll get you back." She swam off her body gliding in the water as she kicked water towards him as he began to descend deeper into the water. She covered her plush lips in the fresh liquid as she starred at him with bright blue eyes. That's when she began to listen to what he had to say about his changing eye color. Her gaze widened as she heard his soft mumble and she poked her head above the water once more, "Well... Which one are you." She smirked. That's when he began to go under the water her bare form below kicking her legs every now and then to keep her floating up.

She waited for him impatiently above the surface then got an idea she dove under her bright blue eyes being able to see in the crystal waters and that's when she saw a pair of red eyes she swam over towards him and blew bubbles before taking his face and giving him a quick kiss on the corner of his mouth as he did to her. Not being able to keep her breath anymore she quickly returned to the surface taking in a deep gulp of air. As the other had came back up she had a smirk against her face as she began to swim around him, "So love, what do those eyes mean? Do you want my body or my blood?" She winked.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 11:06 pm

I watched as Anastasia swam around me, my emotions running wild as I watched her. "My eyes.. My eyes mean.." I trailed off, watching her slow moments through the water, my mind wandering to when just moments ago, she kissed the corner of my mouth. Lifting my hand to my lips, I clenched my jaw before swallowing. "Both." I answered, practically bolting over towards her, like a shark through seal waters. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her body against my own. Her fangs were still present, so I laughed gently before showing my own. My fingers trailed up and down her spine, my lips moving from her jawline towards her neck, my teeth grazing the tender flesh there. My eyes now were a stunning bright red, like beacons. Inhaling deeply, I let her go before pushing myself away, my breathing accelerating as I sat in the shallow waters, my eyes watching her every move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 15th 2014, 11:51 pm

The brunette watched the vampire that had now began to answer her question as he said both her eyes widened a little. That's when she watched as he quickly cut the space that was between him a now familiar arm against her waist as he pressed her bare form against his own she blinked her bright blues at him they held innocence as well as a little lust towards the other. She wanted him as his fingers glided against her spine she shivered in delight and her eyes lashes lowered to half mass. Feeling his lips against her jawline she felt them travel downwards and felt the sharp ends of his pointed teeth. She wondered what it felt like to get bit by a vampire, she heard it caused a lot of excitement for the one getting bitten. She noticed the way his eyes were glowing and soon felt his cold skin leave her as he pushed away to sit breathless against the shallower waters.

She gave a tilt of her head, first the mall and now here. She gave a small snuff in annoyance as he obviously didn't want to get close to her. She watched him watching her and Annie's gaze was surprised but it soon turned to disappointment. She slowly moved towards the surface her long hair covering half her breast as she gave a small sigh and slowly tilted his neck towards the side, "Take some." She told the other, knowing she may get rejected for the third time of the day.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 12:01 am

As the female came closer to me, I felt my body tense up. "I.. I can't.. It would.... I don't know if I would be able to stop myself.." I admitted, placing my hands in between my legs, twining my fingers together. Looking up at her sparkling eyes, I let my own eyes travel down her partially exposed frame, waves of craving for her blood and body crashing over me like dead weight. Inhaling, I felt her scent travel down my throat. Biting my lower lip, I looked over at her before pulling her to me, quickly readjusting to where she laying against the ground, my body hovering over her own, my eyes glowing faintly. "You seem so sure.." I murmured, my body lowering to touch hers. My lips quickly found her own, molding together as I placed a soft, gentle kiss against them. Then, my lips traveled down her jawline, and to a soft spot on her neck. My eyelids fluttered for a moment before I let my teeth brush against her skin. Her name strangled in my throat as I felt my teeth pierce her skin, the warm feeling of her blood trickling into my mouth. It was then that my senses were heightened, everything becoming more and more clear. My eyes glowed a bright crimson as I released her from my grip, her skin already sealing the puncture wounds as my lips trailed down her collarbones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 16th 2014, 12:36 am

The young she-wolf heard his words and gently placed a finger against his lips as she quieted him, "I... Trust you." She said softly as she kept her neck exposed. At first she thought he wouldn't accept her offer and that's when she felt her form get seized as her back was in the sand water. Her aquamarine hues starring towards the vampire with the glowing red eyes that stood over her like prey. At his words she gave a soft laugh, "That's because I am sure." She felt his form press against her own and she wiggled underneath him. She felt his soft lips graze against her own in a gentle kiss. The she-wolf had a different experience with Darrel he was rather rough... That's when she wondered where had the shapeshifter ran off to. It didn't matter now especially when she had this... She reached up and gently touched the back of his neck as she curled a strand of his hair around her finger.

She then felt his lips leave hers and slowly glide against her jawline and towards her neck. She had her eyes closed and that's when she felt his bite against the soft flesh. She exposed her skin even more for his liking and then her eyes widened, alright that little bite made her insides swirl as she gave a rumble of pleasure in her chest, the vampire causing a sudden dose of pleasure. Her body reacting by running her fingers against his shoulder and slowly sliding down to the middle of his back. Her legs sliding up as she gripped them around his waist and felt him exit her skin she instantly healed and felt his lips go to her collarbone instantly causing a tingle through her body.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 12:42 am

I could hear everything, from her accelerated heart beat, to our rushed breathing, to the pulsing of her blood. Lowering my eyes from our surroundings, I felt her legs wrap around my waist, my wanting desire smoldering inside of my chest. "A-Anastasia.. Is this right? I mean.. Do you want to?" I questioned, not brave enough to just act on impulse. Of course, being old fashioned contributed towards the never overstepping my boundaries, but since the encounter with her brother, I didn't want to hurt her in any way possible. I mean, if this was to work between our two species, it would have to be gentle, like a mother cradling her newborn baby, not a pair of bucking broncos.
Brushing back a strand of her hair that clung to her chest, I let my lips explore the heated skin that she owned, my own icy skin delivering sharp shudders. Her body tasted like salt and water, mixed with a certain type of craving that I knew all too well. I was experiencing it also.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 16th 2014, 1:36 am

Annie just watched the other with a smoldering gaze she perked her head slightly as she lifted it, he had stopped with the affection and she soon heard his words. She was scared, the werewolf, was a virgin still she had barely done anything with another male besides a quick make-out or something like that except for Darrel she did give him a good pleasurable present. Her bright blues washing over his form and she bit at her bottom lip. Her precious flower that you only loosed once and she may just give it up to the a vampire who was supposed to hate one another. Meeting up in private and hooking up... It was a rush alright. Finally, she gave a soft look towards him and her lips slowly parted to answer his question, "Y-Yes..." She said in a soft whisper. She soon felt his fingers moved a strand of wet hair that had stuck to her body.

The younger women closed her eyes as his lips began to move around her body that's when she decided it was her turn to be ontop. She shifted their position easily her legs straddling his waist as she leaned down her lips going towards his ear as her tongue poked out. Moving it towards the earlobe she took it between her teeth and gave a soft bite. She moved his lips from his ear down his jawline kissing his softly against his chin and then under her body shimming down as she placed kisses against his chest and lower regions unfortunately his member was under water so she shimmied her form back up. Her hand slipping in his inner thigh and moving to his package. Taking his member in his hands she began to give soft and hard tugs as she slid her hand up and down. Her mouth busy against his own as she slowly broke her tongue through and began to wrestle with his own.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2014, 8:06 am

It was a strange feeling; being around something that could kill you on the spot. Swallowing my irrational fear, I soon was forced back into reality as I felt her trailing kisses, and then her hand readjusting my member. Blinking a few times, I clenched my jaw as I felt her soft then hard tugs, about to comment before she sealed anything I would or could say off with her kiss. My hands came up off of the ground, resting on her hips as we exchanged this kisses, her tongue entering my mouth. As an answer, I let my tongue slide against hers, my teeth grazing her lips as I let my hand wander from her hip, down to the lower reaches.
Enough of this! My mind growled, and I stood up, not breaking the kiss as I held her up. "Anastasia.." I whispered once our lips were separated. I quickly moved over to where the softer ground was, laying her down before covering her body with my own, my member brushing against her inner thigh as my fingertips trailed from her chin to her bellybutton, then down to her own more private area. My teeth pressed against her neck, precisely the place I had bitten before as my fingers slipped into her, moving at a delicate pace.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 16th 2014, 6:59 pm

She could feel his form beneath her form him against the sand as she gave a soft giggle as she felt his hands grip against her slim hips and she she began to wiggle them in a teasing manner her tongue finding company as his own clashed against his. She ran her fingers through his hair and that's when she felt his hand glide from her hip towards her lower region the water was really starting to be a bother. That's when her she felt him move beneath her keeping her form steady her legs wrapped around his waist as she had felt his member leave her grasp and she was held up as she felt his hands against the small of her back to keep her from falling. She tightened her legs around him as well as holding around his neck as she kept her lips against his. Her eyes opened as she widened them lightly and she gave a soft giggle as he said her name. It made her body shiver and she began to kiss against his neck and soon began to suck and nip.

As she was placed against the ground she felt his form back on top of him as she placed her head against the softer ground. As she felt his member touch against her inner thigh she gave a soft growl in pleasure and nipped at him once more. That's when she felt his fingertips began to touch her chin and made a tingling sensation down her her neck in between her breast and down her stomach and lower towards her southern regions. She felt his teeth press against the spot that he had attacked earlier and she moved her neck to show more of the soft flesh. The warm blood rushing through her veins in excitement. As she felt his fingers reach their destination she gave a soft groan in pleasure as she spread her legs a little more.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2014, 2:13 pm

I could hear her blood passing through the veins, causing me to let my tongue wash over the raised little scars on her neck, my fingers rhythmically moving as if I was beckoning someone to come near. I could feel her walls contracting and expanding, my desire to be actually inside her increasing. Hearing her groan, I somewhat lost control, my teeth sinking into her her soft flesh. This time, I beheld every memory, every kiss, every touch, every scrape, every pain she endured. Also, seeing a guy named Darrel. Snorting inwardly, I released my grip on her neck, my vision becoming strangely clear along with her emotions. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I moved my lips from her neck to her collarbone, my upper lip dragging on her skin as I slid down her body, right down to where my fingers where. My red eyes looked into her own, before winking and pulling my fingers out, switching them for my tongue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 18th 2014, 5:12 pm

She felt his tongue began to lick the soft flesh sending goosebumps against her skin and she shivered beneath his skin as she felt his fingers moving inside her she had closed her eyes and gripped her hands in the dirt as she tried to hold in another groan biting against his lip. That's when she felt his fangs dig into her flesh once more her eyes widening at the shock of his fangs in her skin. Making her body react to the bite as it began to make her excited even more then she was. She groaned, unable to hold it in, as she unclasped her hands of the dirt and gripped against his body bringing her hand against his hair and pushing her teeth deeper into her neck in encouragement to continue his feeding though she had to stifle back another heavy groan that was stuck in her throat. She closed her eyes her hands falling from his head to his shoulder as she dug her nails into his skin. Racking her claws down his neck in a soft scratch noticing a little blood against her fingertips by accident.

She held him close and then felt his fangs exit her skin making a small potion of blood slip through the woods and down her neck before they slowly began to close. She felt his lips move to her collarbone and felt him top lip glide down her form the water already dried from his skin but her hair still damp. She then looked down at him as he winked at her and then she felt his fingers come out and his tongue began to move inside her. She was wet... And not from the lake. She took in gasping breaths and she gave a small whine of pleasure.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2014, 5:36 pm

Hearing her whine of pleasure, I let my teeth graze against her clit, softly biting down, applying slight pressure before releasing her. I felt a substance leak onto my tongue, and I knew exactly what it was. Her body was preparing for what was bound to happen, and my already throbbing member was aching for release. For a few more minutes, I finished up in her southern region before kissing back up her body, my red eyes searching hers as I pushed for entry, barely getting inside of her before I heard a gasp. Slowly easing myself in, I let out a soft groan at her tightness, which only made my member expand, and harden more. My breathing was ragged, my eyes closing as I allowed her to adjust.
Slowly moving my hips back and forth, I felt a more dominant part of me try and take control; the part of me that wanted to dominate her; to make her mine. Pushing that feeling back, I went a little faster, a little harder, my lips shaking against her shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 18th 2014, 8:05 pm

The she-wolf took in a rigid breath and as he had bit down on a pretty sensitive area she gave a loud groan instantly her back arched at the sudden pleasure she felt and had gotten a little more wet. She felt him release her and after a few moments had began to make his way back up she had her gaze against the other as she was a little scared at first of suddenly loosing her virginity but closed her eyes and waited. As she felt him break her walls at first she didn't know what to think all that it felt oddly good and painful. She heard his groan and felt him seem to grow bigger and she gave a soft yelp as his member began to move even more inside her she adjusted after a few moments and then felt him began to move back and forth.

The feeling of pain caused her to go in shock as she gave another low whine and then he began to move faster and a loud take of air came into her as she gave a rigid sigh she grabbed at something as he moved faster and harder against her delicate form her body shivering as she whispered his name against his ear.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Salvatore July 18th 2014, 8:51 pm

My inner vampire dueled with my old fashioned self, demanding to be released, but I had to push it back. Hearing her whisper my name, well.. My old fashioned self went down with a fight. My eyes turned a vicious crimson color as my fangs bared, my lips curling back from my teeth as they grazed her skin, little lines of blood appearing. "Werewolves aren't that feisty, eh?" My voice rang out, deeper than usual, more husky. A chuckle escaped my lips as I gripped her sides, sure that my fingernails were digging into her skin as I adjusted myself a little more, going slower this time. I wanted a challenge, and I hoped to awaken the primal animal inside of her when I sank my teeth into her shoulder, my teeth pushing down further into her skin as her blood flooded my mouth.

Totes posting with Kai because I forgot my pass for John.
Kai Salvatore
Kai Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 19th 2014, 12:51 am

Annie had not even aware about him trying to keep his sliver humanity sane while the vampire began to stir. Her wolf sure had been able to sense the enemy within him and it began to awaken. As she locked eyes with a pair of red ones she blinked in surprise and the shivered as his fangs glistened in the room light and then she felt them began to nip at her soft warm flesh as the crimson blood instantly flowed from the bites. The she-wolf gave a low growl towards him as he told her that she wasn't all that feisty did he really want to get her wolf out. She growled under her breath and felt him adjust and move at a slowly pace. The wolf felt the vampires fangs go deep in her shoulder and the wolf now wasn't holding back. Her eyes began to glow a bright gold as she tried to remove his teeth from her shoulder. Her canines gleaming in the moonlight as she moved her mouth and gripped against his own shoulder she felt the blood trickle down her throat and she gave a low snuff. It tasted sweeter then she thought it would and it didn't smell as coppery. She switched positions her now on top as she dug her nails against his chest as she held herself up and began to move up and down.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2014, 1:07 am

A loud growl rumbled from my stomach through my chest, and out of my parted lips as she bit my shoulder, a sweet aching pain shooting up his nerves. "Here we go." I snarled, seeing her golden eyes. The feeling of her fighting back was euphoric, my body tensing when she flipped me over and switched to her being the dominant one, riding me to suit her own desires. My teeth elongated even further as she gazed down at me, her nails digging into my chest, scraping some of the skin off of my body as she did so. A hiss sent through my teeth as she did that, a sneer on my face. I felt her tighten around me, which caused me to growl in pleasure. I liked this new, more dominant she-wolf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 19th 2014, 2:17 am

She heard his deep growl as her wolf began to make herself known as she had unhooked her teeth from his shoulder and gave a small sniff, "I've been waiting for her to snag someone." The wolf cooed out she had moved her face downwards back arched as she continued to move in slow even rhythmic movements and she licked his bottom lip and nipped at it roughly as she seemed to roll her hips as well. That's when she heard him hiss and her and the wolf inside her wouldn't have down and she gave a warning nip against the side of his neck. Displaying her dominance of who had control over the duo. The she-wolf then licked at where he had bit her as if to say she was sorry. She then maneuvered to be displayed at the bottom. She still was feisty but she had allowed him to prove himself if he was more dominant than herself.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2014, 1:06 pm

Johnathan's vampire side was completely in control now, his lust trying to reign his whole body. This was a new pleasure to him; the she-wolf. As she spoke, a little burning flame ignited in him. "And you don't think I've been waiting?" He growled, his fingernails digging into her hips. When she switched positions, Johnathan quickly grabbed her legs, putting them on his shoulders as he entered her again, this time the tenderness completely gone. He went hard and fast, his teeth grazing her legs as he did so, his hands gripping her so tightly it was sure to form bruises when his fingers left their positions. After he decided he was done in that position, he flipped her over to the famous 'doggy style' and slid into her, his throat rumbling with a growl as he went hard each time he entered her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian July 21st 2014, 7:31 pm

Bright golden eyes starring at the other she gave a soft laugh and rolled her eyes, "Please, this she-wolf has been a Virgin far to long." She told the other with an agitated sniff. That's when her eyes closed tightly as he gripped against her hips feeling his nails piercing her skin as she wiggled them when she felt him lift her legs upwards. Being a ballet dancer she was easily flexible so the position didn't feel uncomfortable. As she felt his teeth against the inside of her leg as well as his rough grip she gave a small whine as she felt him enter her once more her body had been shocked as she felt his tenderness had gone and a rougher side showed. She felt him move swift and harder and the wolf inside her tipped her head back her chest slightly upwards, back in an arch. The wolf inside her began to show her wolf ears swiveled on top of her head. She perked her ears down against her skull and then they quickly lowered down as she felt him exit her body once more.

That's when she was twisted around and brought to her knees his body pressed against her as she wasn't familiar with this position that's when she felt him enter again her ears falling as she whimpered in pleasure as her body began to submit quickly not really being one to dominate others. She was sweet little Annie, her body begin to shook as her knees scooted against the grass with each hard thrust he gave her. Anastasia shut her eyes as she waited for the other to be done with her, it felt good but very painful.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next