Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casey Antell:Human 1zeayo8
Casey Antell:Human 29yqv6x
Casey Antell:Human 15mjm6d
Casey Antell:Human Zxuoaa
Casey Antell:Human 33jsk1w
Casey Antell:Human Avg1p1
Casey Antell:Human 244a3j5
Casey Antell:Human 35j0085
Casey Antell:Human 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Casey Antell:Human 20qz34n
Casey Antell:Human 6445n9
Casey Antell:Human 353du94
Casey Antell:Human W6xf1c

Casey Antell:Human

Go down

Casey Antell:Human Empty Casey Antell:Human

Post by Casey Antell July 2nd 2014, 10:11 am

Casey Antell:Human 9k2lh4
(I apologize for the crappy bio :/)
Character Name: Casey Sheila Antell
Race:Human
Sexuality:Bisexual
Key phrase: Ish Raven so not needed! ;3
Character Description:Everything about the girl is fragile compared to those who have gifts such as shape shifting into a wolf or many other animals, the power to seduce men with just one touch or simply just being a vampire because she's not like those supernatural beings;she's human. Her skin is fair and pale like, due to the lack of her being outside in the sun and her hair causes the girl to stand out in a crowd;red hair was nothing special, it was just a color, but Casey has found herself with a little shade different then the natural red. To her, she likes to describe her hair was a crimson color, more auburn if anything but that's Casey;a girl who would do nearly anything just to stand out a bit. She stands around the length of 5'5, 5'6 if she can bear to wear high heels;as for appearance, Casey goes around telling everyone that she got her parents looks when in reality she doesn't even know she parents;her mother went insane and murdered her father  when she was three, so the girl was left to be cared for by her aunt, someone who looked nothing like her father from what Casey has heard;so she uses old pictures to compare herself to her parents but her aunt doesn't have many photos of her deceased brother and his crazed wife.
Character Personality: Casey has always been shy when among others;she's always felt like she was being choked when someone glanced in her directions or spoke to her, which wasn't often. Having lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone, Casey found herself walking among people who knew what had become of her father and her mother, and sometimes she would catch someone asking another if she was also insane;which she wasn't. Casey was sane and displeased with where her life was heading;now, Casey has a wild imagination and is beyond curious, which gets her in more trouble then she'd ever like to admit. Besides being timid, Casey has a loving personality, which leads to her loving snuggles and hugs, something she doesn't get often, and the feeling that she hears her friends talking about at lunch when they talk about their crushes or their boyfriends;she wants to feel butterflies in her stomach, and something called love.
Back Story: (This is a bit different from what I normally do so I hope it's alright!) Everyone has a story to tell, and sometimes these stories don't always end happily ever after;in Casey's case, her life is already over. She's dead. She might not really be dead, but on the inside she is, and so forth, her happy ending wasn't there;she hadn't been swept of her feet nor did she really ever get what she wanted;things went her aunt's way, and there was nothing else to it. When she was 14, Casey sat herself down at the dinner table, eyeing her aunt with her green/grey orbs before she asked a question that her aunt was dreading. "What happened to my parents?" Lauren hadn't ever really explained to Casey why she didn't have a mother or a father, or why her father's side of the family seemed to resent her, so with a heavy sigh, she tried to. "Case," she began with a little shiver, eyeing the red-headed child in front of her before she let out a grunt, deciding to start from the beginning;the very beginning.

"You see, my brother, your father, met your mother at the cafe she was working at;I think he was eighteen, maybe. All I remember was him coming home from hanging out with his friends with this sickly-sweet lovey type look on him, but he didn't talk to me about it right away. It was a midnight when that jackass woke me up, on a school night I might add, to spill his soul out about from chick he met at the cafe;he said she was the prettiest thing he had ever rested his eyes on, and she had a fiery attitude. He thought he was in love with her! Ha! A girl he just met! I laughed at him, you know. I didn't and don't believe in 'love-at-first-sight'. How can you love someone you don't know about? They might seem so perfect but what happens when you find out they were the devil in disguise as an angel?" Lauren watched as Casey gave a small shrug, arm on the table and head being propped up by her palm. "Anyway, he told me to fuck off and left my room, but I didn't sleep that night. Because I saw something in my brothers eyes that I hadn't seen in awhile when he spoke about Erin. Casey, he looked so happy!

Fast forward a month or so, he's bringing this girl home to meet the parents. I hadn't ever really seen her before, mainly because while he had been befriending the girl, I ended up hiding myself away in my room for selfish reasons;she was pretty. And weird. Eh, I just shrugged it off. My brother could like who he wanted to and I wouldn't do anything to ruin that! Again, let's skip ahead, maybe a year after or something, after we had both moved out, we learn that they were getting married! I thought it was too  quick and that he should maybe settle down, but I was the 22 year old daughter who talked nonsense and wasn't ever listened to. Annnd then, just after they got married, guess what happened? You. You're what happened. It's been like, another year since we hear from them when at Christmas they turn up with a baby. You were a cute baby, yeah, but kids aren't my thing! Now..."
Casey's face began to show some boredom as she listened her her tale, but as Lauren's face began to pale, Casey sat up, brows furrowed as she waited for her aunt to continue.
"They disappeared again with you. Mom and Pa didn't worry about it like I did, because he was a grown man with a family now. He could make all the decisions he wanted and didn't need to worry about the family he was leaving behind for his new one;maybe I was jealous that he was moving on so quickly and I wasn't, I don't know, but I hated not having my brother around. It was hard having no one to run to when everything came crashing down on you. Anyway.." Lauren cleared her throat, running a hand through her wild blonde hair before she gave a small cough. "I got a call one day from my dad, and he told me something that changed me in so many ways. Casey, your dad was murdered. And wanna know who did it? Your freaking mom! Ha ha! She had lost her sanity in those years and just lost it. And you were sent to live with me. So, are you happy, Casey? Was your back story everything you hoped for?" With that, Lauren got up before she straightened her black suit and tied her hair back into a painfully tight bun. "I'm off to work. Be back later." While Lauren left for work, Casey simply sat at the table, tears trailing down her pale cheeks as her hands shook;that's the day she died.  
Example Post: Nu
Casey Antell
Casey Antell

Back to top Go down