Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotel Pool 1zeayo8
Hotel Pool 29yqv6x
Hotel Pool 15mjm6d
Hotel Pool Zxuoaa
Hotel Pool 33jsk1w
Hotel Pool Avg1p1
Hotel Pool 244a3j5
Hotel Pool 35j0085
Hotel Pool 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Hotel Pool 20qz34n
Hotel Pool 6445n9
Hotel Pool 353du94
Hotel Pool W6xf1c

Hotel Pool

2 posters

Go down

Hotel Pool Empty Hotel Pool

Post by Guest June 28th 2014, 4:29 pm

Hotel Pool 3815367

Hotel Pool Image31

Info: If Nymphs or a Demons wanna come swimming this is the place. The pool is located outside near the back of the hotel. It's quite large and surrounding it is Palm trees that line the sides of the pool. Or you may just want to lounge on the lounge chairs. Also this pool is create for water nymphs to swim and feel free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hotel Pool Empty Re: Hotel Pool

Post by Guest July 5th 2014, 7:51 pm

Nox walks out of the hotel to the pool after a long shift in the lounge where she had been singing. Her red hair pulled back into a messy bun and her steel blue eyes looked around the pool for any males since she seemed to draw them to her. As soon as she doesn't spot any males she takes off her robe and her pale white skin is lit up by the sunlight. She had a bikini on that was kind of skimpy and was solid black and the top tied behind the neck. She adjusts the bottoms by pulling the bottoms out a little at the edge of the back of them. She picks a chair to put her robe and towel on before she heads to the edge of the pool and sits down and dangles her legs into the water to get used to the temperature of the water. She starts to hum one of the songs she sings right now at the lounge. Her eyes start to glow a little bit as she hums since her siren like voice was being allowed to leak out since she thought she was alone. She sits there humming while kicking her feet in the water like a child and tries to unwind from her long day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline Forbes July 6th 2014, 10:12 pm

Exhausted. She starred towards the pizza delivery boy whose flesh was taken from his face and some of his chest. All that remained was the things that the skin kept inside. She slowly removed herself off the bed and yawned softly as she looked around the large bedroom, slowly grabbing the phone in her hands she placed it against her ear and pressed a few buttons. It rung once, twice, then a click as the phone on the other end picked up. She gave a soft sigh, "Special maid service." The person quickly replied with a 'Of course' and a 'right away'. Her eyes scanned her bedroom as she moved towards her drawers shifting through a few things in her them. She had caught site of her bathing suit but quickly discarded of the sort if she wished to go swimming her tail would sprout as soon as she hit the water.

The nymph gave a soft snuff but considered it for a moment not really wanting to go all nude to the pool. Shrugging her pants off as well as her underwear she kicked it towards the hamper as well as her shirt and bra. Grabbing her bathing suit she clipped and tied the straps then pulled on her black bikini bottoms that were cheeksters showing off more of her plump buttox. She gripped her towel and pulled on a pair of jean shorts and some MK flip flops as she disappeared out of her suite. The maid was already starting to go in her direction and she grabbed the maid and smashed her form against the wall as soon as the women locked her gaze with her own her pupils went large as she compelled the other, "You will clean my room and have no recognition of what you have seen or had done." As she released the women she walked off towards the direction of the liquid that craved her attention.

Going down to the elevator she soon pressed the button as it lit up to the floor she was descending towards. Stepping out she began to walk saunter herself in a sexy little strut. A book was in her hand as she began to make her way she heard a soft splash of the water. Her form was revealed as she looked towards all the area and noticed that there were only one more person at the pool besides herself. She ran her hands over her wavy blonde locks, as her curvaceous form settled against one of the many chairs that had the plush cushions on them. She took off her flip flops and shorts as she situated herself against the chair. Grabbing her book she opened it to the bookmark and began to read. She however was slightly listening to the girl's song but she gave a soft sniff and pulled the book higher in her face.
Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 6th 2014, 10:31 pm

Nox turns as someone enters and as the woman takes a seat on the lounging chair she smiles at her and stops humming just to be safe, "Well hello there," she says and gets up from the edge of the pool and gets her towel and dries off before going near the woman, "The pool is all yours...I won't get in the way," she says and the energy she could feel coming off the woman felt almost intoxicating. She smiles at the woman but does her best to keep her powers in check, "Sorry if I'm disturbing you miss," she says, "I'm Nox Altera. I sing at the lounge right now," she informs her. Her blue eyes seemed to be bright and happy though her heart wasn't since she had so little control over her powers still. She moves a few chairs down from the woman and takes a seat before she applies some sun screen to her exposed skin and sits in the sun with her head back and her eyes closed. She looked peaceful and was actually starting to doze off before she opens her eyes again. She makes a note to get more sleep from now on after a shift instead of coming strait to the pool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2014, 5:40 pm

Lazily she sat in her room with nothing too. Elysium's mind was on swimming and missing the old times when she stayed on the beach. It's quite hard enough to contain them, without anyone seeing but today she had a urge to do it. Getting up from her couch she began to walk to her closet. Look through it until she found a rainbow two piece bathing suit that showed of her tan perfectly. Slipping it on she grabbed her favorite beach bag and went down to the pool.

Entering the double doors, her light blue eyes spotted another nymph sitting and another girl who seemed like a demon. Placing her things at her usual spot El took off her flip flops and put beside her bag. She slip her right leg into the pool first before slipping the other, then swimming towards the deep in. Elysium's tail formed faster as she had more experience with it than a younger and just starting out nymph. The rainbow colored tail shimmered from the light as her hair was wet with water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Salvatore July 18th 2014, 6:00 pm

Now I wasn't a nymph, but I had to admit... Some of them were really fucking attractive. I had a strange feeling that I was the only male demon or male anything in this hotel, but I didn't mind that at all. Being the only male was a little exciting, but also a little scary because females were dangerous... But, having Death Inducement and Disintegration at your fingertips -literally- was a big lead there.
Tossing the covers off of my legs, I sighed heavily before sniffing, scenting the pizza that I hadn't eaten the night before. Quickly getting out of my bed, I promptly stumbled over a body. Freaking out momentarily, I remembered that I hosted a party last night. Gazing at the numerous naked female bodies, their chests all rising and falling, I mentally made a note to put clothes on them before they decided to pass out on my floor. Carefully picking my way through the scattered women, I finally found my pizza box. Opening the flap, I snatched a piece before tip toeing out of the room, and into the hallway.
After finishing my slice of pizza, I made it down to the pool area, seeing a few nymphs scattered around the pool. Shrugging out of my shirt, I tossed it to the side on a fold out chair before dropping my pants, revealing my black and red trunks before I vaulted into the water, feeling teh cool release.
Kai Salvatore
Kai Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 20th 2014, 10:32 pm

Finally getting relaxed she laid across the pool's wall with a sigh, but a small ripple of water made her jump a bit. Turn her head Elysium's blue eyes looked to see a demon entering the blue. She gave a tight smile, she could totally have fun with this one. Licking her lips she could almost feel the taste of blood flow inside her mouth. But only she shook her head, feeding was a habit that need some retouching on. Leaning off the wall she folded her arms. She might as well introduce herself if they are going to share hotel with another race, lowering down she went beneath the surface off the water as quietly as she could as she let her tail do most of the swimming coming behind the boy she rose up from the water. Her tanned skin and brown hair wet but she still gave glamourous smile."You should know that you swimming with a dangerous creature."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down