Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 1zeayo8
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 29yqv6x
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 15mjm6d
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Zxuoaa
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 33jsk1w
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Avg1p1
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 244a3j5
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 35j0085
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 20qz34n
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 6445n9
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 353du94
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P W6xf1c

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P

Go down

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Empty Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P

Post by Caroline Forbes June 28th 2014, 1:34 am

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Newcreate.php?text=Harlow%20Marie%20Montgomery&name=Precious

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P H-9058_11_160_sky_ferreira-13

A g e
Approx- 110 looks- 21

G e n d e r
Female

R a c e
Water Nymph

S e x u a l i t y
Bisexual

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Newcreate.php?text=Description&name=ManyWeatz

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Chewing-gum-girl-hipster-sky-ferreira-Favim.com-416336

The young nymph has long blonde hair that cascades down her shoulder blades and stops at the start of her rib cage however sometimes falls lower due to extensions. Below her hair is a curvy midsection and long legs that give her a good height of 5'3. She has a pale complexion that makes her golden eyes pop out. Her eyes are doe-like, in between her yellowish-brown orbs is a thin and cute little nose. She has plush pink lips that are usually smothered with red lipstick and shiny gloss. She has two high cheekbones and an ovular face. Although she may look underweight, by the way her collarbones show a bit, however her legs have a bit of toneness to them.

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Newcreate.php?text=Mermaid&name=ManyWeatz
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Tumblr_ly6uk8Iqav1qaktpuo1_500

Her nymph side, resembling a mermaid, is quite beautiful, her tail the color of silver which sparkles like a million diamonds when it pokes from the water, as she is a beautiful young maiden since most nymphs are. Though she has a soft addicting melodic voice that will have you falling like putty in the palm of her hands. She isn't one to be messed with, eating human flesh she may look frail and innocent but in a second her teeth will turn sharp and dagger-like and she will turn into the monster that she is.

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Tumblr_lsibwb86OS1qcah0do1_500

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Newcreate.php?text=Personality&name=ManyWeatz
Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P 7155c80b001c4a8a51d66bea

Harlow has an interesting sort of personality, she is kinda insane. She has a dark persona and is usually part of people who run away. Although she is a pretty creature her personality is seductive and creepy at the same time. She usually doesn't hang out with others and prefers to be alone above being with others. Books and drawings occupy her time due to the fact that when she was young nobody really understood her nor would they want to talk to her. All except for ghost. At first she thought she was insane but then it grew on her all these years. She invited the dead in and the living out. She tries to ignore them for the part but they are persistent. She is underestimated and a rather lonely soul. Getting past her dark side she has a rather quirky personality and is sometimes rather sweet, that is if she doesn't eat your flesh before then. She has one thing that usually could get her to do anything, candy.

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P C6ARO

Harlow Montgomery- W.I.P Newcreate.php?text=History&name=ManyWeatz

Harlow has a past that is quirked and weird, when she was about six years old she had been playing near the water of her summer home. Her mother always told her to be careful of the ocean but the young child had always enjoyed water and you could never get her out. She was swimming by the age of four and soon enough she was alone. Her mother had been called to tend to the maids for a moment and to hand out jobs. Her nursemaid was far behind her as she placed her feet in the water. That's when she saw her, a women, a beautiful women hair the color of gold and eyes as vibrant as the blue ocean itself. She was singing, beckoning for the little girl to continue forwards. She did and soon enough the air was slipping away from her as the nymph began to drag her towards the depth of the ocean. She died, at least that's what everyone thought. A few hours later she was against the shore, sand caked in her hair seaweed stuck to her dress. Her bright yellowish-gold eyes quickly opened and she coughed up water. The maiden from earlier was next to her, her voice soft as she spoke, "Daughter of Anika and Cole, you have a choice you must make. Stay with the humans or come with us."

A big decision for a little girl, she was afraid but something in her heart told her to go. Her mind raced and she quickly shook her head at the thought. She pursed her lips, "Your powers will get stronger and with the fear of the unknown people will turn against you with anger." The young Harlow gave a small frown, a little worry striking her small form but she still shook her head. The women who she thought was a fish got up on two legs and began walking for the water, "I'll visit you one day to see if your answer has changed, Harlow." 

It was her tenth birthday, four years have passed and she was beginning to think that her meeting with the fish-lady was only as a dream. After her visit, a little over a year, she began seeing people. They were pastel white and some were pretty scary others seemed nice. She asked her mom if she could see them she only shook her head saying, "You're getting to old for imaginary friends, aren't you Harlow?" She nodded, "Yes, mother." Except then she realized something her parents name were, Darcy and John. They were normal wealthy citizens in the late 1850s. The women had told her she was the daughter or Anika and Cole. She looked at her mother carefully, dark chocolate locks, her nose a little curved, lips pouty, and bright blue eyes. Her father had dark black hair, straight jawline, and bright green eyes. She looked nothing like them. 

Her mother had allowed her to go to the ocean once more but she was being under careful watch. As she began swimming she was suddenly grabbed by the ankle things ha

Caroline Forbes
Caroline Forbes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum