Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Public Library 1zeayo8
The Public Library 29yqv6x
The Public Library 15mjm6d
The Public Library Zxuoaa
The Public Library 33jsk1w
The Public Library Avg1p1
The Public Library 244a3j5
The Public Library 35j0085
The Public Library 14dgb4n

Currently Open

The Public Library 20qz34n
The Public Library 6445n9
The Public Library 353du94
The Public Library W6xf1c

The Public Library

Go down

The Public Library Empty The Public Library

Post by Guest June 25th 2014, 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The town's public library is one of the larger buildings. It is open to anyone of any race to get books and use the internet. There is a child's book reading every Friday night where parents can leave their kids for a few hours while they go to dinner. Make sure to stay quiet, no cellphone use allowed, free WIFI.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Public Library Empty Re: The Public Library

Post by Guest June 25th 2014, 2:24 pm

Arthur loved the quiet of the library. It was the single place where he could come to sit and work without fear of disruption. At coffee-shops he had to deal with waiters and at home he had to deal with those pesky uninvited visitors that just loved to drop by his house. At the library though, everyone expected him to be working and knew not to disrupt him as he typed away furiously at his computer. He'd yet to even had one person ask him what exactly he was writing. This of course was a relief to Arthur because he wasn't quite sure how a person would react to knowing he wrote adult romance novels. It would be quite an odd situation, he guessed.

Sitting back in his chair the man carefully read over the chapter that he'd just written. Not seeing many mistakes that he couldn't fix himself, Arthur nodded and reached out for his coffee cup that was rested in a little ways away from his laptop on the table. He took one slow sip of it and then set it down with a hum of satisfaction. Yes, the library was very good indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile July 15th 2014, 5:00 pm

While running her hand through her brown locks, Zoey was being ushered by another woman whom had worked there;at the library. Seeing how Zoey was blind, she obviously needed help getting to the a certain section in the quiet place. While earlier Zoey told herself that she shouldn't even be out and about at the hour, her more get-things-done side had forced the girl to go and about, searching for some library that had a lot to do with voodoo and dark magic;hey, she was into that stuff. And it'd only make since if she read more up about when she had a voodoo doll of her own that was resting just inside the pockets of her sweatshirt;although it was hot outside, it covered things, secrets about herself beautifully;it also helped her hide her growing body from strangers eyes, so that was good as well! "Here you are, sweets.  We don't have too many so I'm sure you can find that what you're looking for is just there." Mentally did the teen roll her eyes before she put on a smile and thanked the woman for being so "helpful".  Using her other senses, Zoey strolled up to the nearly empty shelf, running her hand along it's spine as she reached for familiar dots;braille.  With luck on her side, all of the books surely had braille on the inside as well as along the spines, allowing her to figure out that only two were really about voodoo dolls and not about the history of voodoo.

While in her hands she clutched one of those books, Zoey brought up her other to place it lightly on her lips as she thought about her plan;she didn't have one. While she needed these books to become better at voodoo and things, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to sneak this around. She was sure some of the pack was getting a bit...Well, worried? It wasn't everyday that a girl of her age just suddenly went dark;literally. Zoey has become reclusive over the years and would rather be in her room, sharpening her knives before she'd sneak out and lure some victim to some empty area only to leave him or her there to bleed. Sighing, the girl bit down, tearing off some skin from her bottom lip before she began to turn around;she needed some others books but of what exactly? She wasn't even sure what she wanted and this was her own personal trip!
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 15th 2014, 5:25 pm

The burning rays of sunlight bored into my back as I moved along the sidewalk, speaking in hushed tones to my friends.
"Simon, I think I saw Anna with a vampire at the mall!" A male voice hissed.
"Yeah, he almost attacked one of us!" Another voice chimed in.
"Enough! If she wants to be seen with it, let her." I growled, instantly silencing most of them, apart from the girls who thought that the mysteriously attractive vampire was just luring Anna into her demise. "You are all dense." I hissed, shoving the closest males around me into the bushes in front of the library.
"She's gonna get hurt!" I heard a guy say, and I whirled around.
"Don't say that! She won't get hurt! She knows her strengths, unlike you all!" I snarled, my anger spilling over. "Besides, I doubt the vampire would last long at all against her." I added on, trying to calm myself with lies.
The group dispersed as I walked into the library, my nose following the scent of a fellow pack mate. It was female, so that most likely meant Zoey. No other werewolf would step foot in this library, seeing as they were almost always out shopping, fighting, or screwing each other. Clearing my throat as I walked up to the receptionist, I gave an innocent smile. "Hello, Miss. Do you mind pointing me in the direction of Zoey?" I questioned sweetly, batting my eyelashes. "Of course, Simon." She blushed, and I rolled my eyes when she turned her back to me. Like I would go for a forty-year old woman, in a library at that.
As she lead me through the aisles of books, I snatched one off of the shelf, fingering through the pages as I walked after her. "Here you are, dear." She held her hand out to Zoey, and I grinned. "Thank you, miss." I replied, slinking past her. As she left, I stood behind Zoey, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Guess who?" I laughed, my breath tickling the back of her neck as I tapped my fingers against her collarbones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Carlile July 15th 2014, 6:01 pm

While she had been there contemplating things over, another seemed to have crept on over, obviously catching the petite girl off guard;she had been lost in her thoughts which earned her stares as she just stood there, a hand to her lip while the other guarded the books she wanted as she simply thought things over. It wasn't until she felt someone breathing down her neck did she finally snap out of her daze and her eyes widened;spinning around and shielding her books, Zoey held up a hand and lightly pushed the male back, smiling somewhat. As always, the female reminded herself to keep herself distant from others seeing no one truly understood her anymore. Inhaling it's, his, scent, Zoey felt an eyebrow rise as she pouted out her bottom lip. "You didn't have to scare me like that!" She murmured with a little laugh before she removed her hand from his chest and left it to hold on to the books that she pressed into her chest as she had been doing before the male nearly scared her to death.

As she breathed him in once more, Zoey frowned slightly, tilting her chin up to where she imagined Simon stood while her facial expression held something that mixed with confusion and something else even she couldn't identify. "Is everything alright, Simon? I'm almost done here if something is up.." She declared, thinking that maybe something had happened. Usually it had to do with vampires or other species picking a fight but occasionally some of her pack had just went full retard and did something absolutely stupid. Running her tongue along her teeth, she raised both eyebrows and waited for an answer as she simply stood there, batting her mascara coated eyelashes.
Zoey Carlile
Zoey Carlile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum