Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 1zeayo8
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 29yqv6x
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 15mjm6d
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 Zxuoaa
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 33jsk1w
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 Avg1p1
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 244a3j5
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 35j0085
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 20qz34n
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 6445n9
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 353du94
Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 W6xf1c

Forest of a Thousand Voices

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forest of a Thousand Voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest of a Thousand Voices

Post by Guest November 21st 2013, 5:12 pm

Levi watched the pair in front of him and a slow smile spread across his lips as Annie's cheeks went from pale pink to a bright scarlet. As she winked at him, Levi felt himself sending a wink back her way. The two of them where always doing things like that; a wink here, a smile there. They didn't necessarily need words to communicate with one another. As she explained her name to the other male, Levi was quiet, looking him over. He seemed like a decent enough fellow. Although you couldn't always be so sure....Levi saw no reason to fear this male, however. He and Annie weren't weak, and this male was; at least temporarily. Levi absently wondered what exactly had happened to wound the male in front of him, but he kept these thoughts to himself. Instead, a teasing smile found its way onto his face and Levi turner his attention towards his sister. "What, no hug for your long lost brother, you little punk?" Levi asked tauntingly, before his eyes shifted towards the male. "Or maybe you're a bit...preoccupied." He continued, wanting to see her blush just once more. Levi then turned his full attention to the male, so as not to come off as rude. "Hey man, I'm Levi." He greeted, offering his hand.

{Sorry it's short, my muse level is like -29 right now.}
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2013, 7:12 pm

Darrel watched her shake her head and tint of sadness flickered in his eyes, he didn't like this gorgeous women up set. 'What the? I barely know her why do I care? There is just something about her, something, I can't shake' he thought to himself. Her speaking had taken him away from his thoughts. he hummed "Hmmm," Looking at the ground he slowly bent down and grabbed a stick a bit thick and a good height for him. "I shall follow slowly, not in a condition to hunt," he spoke softly and honestly. He was ashamed that he was so weak but he also knew that it wasn't in his body's best interest to hunt. Listening to her voice again his eyes flashed with shock as Annie had called him cutie. 'Me cute? I don't think so,' Darrel thought to himself. "Darrel," he spoke softly, almost ashamed. Then he cleared his throat and listened to her introduce herself and her twin sibling Levi. He was in deed cute but Annie was much hotter. Darrel the looked to Levi as he began to talk. Then when Levi began to talk to him he took a step closer to showing that he was listening. As Levi introduced himself he hoped that the lad had heard when he said his name as Darrel did not wish to talk much, for the shear fact he wasn't a big talker, that and he wasn't the best at words. Holding the stick with his left he reached out with his right hand when Levi had out stretched his own. Although Darrel wasn't used to contact from others, -unless it was in a bad way- he did know hoe to be polite and things as such. In other words he wasn't dumb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian November 22nd 2013, 5:38 pm

Annie gave a soft smile towards the new male, he was an interesting fellow alright and while Anastasia was so bubbly he was so quiet total opposites, but they say opposites attract. She just knew how Faolan would act to his little sister even having a boy for a friend. It's always been Levi and her for as long as she could remember. As her eyes perked up towards Levi she gave a soft blush once more and rolled her eyes, "Oh hush..." She barked out and then without any thought she left the shifters side and ran towards her brother. Wrapping her arms tightly around his larger form and snuggling into him tightly. She then gave one last squeeze before separating herself from her brother. Giving a soft giggle she pressed her lips against his cheek and fixed his hair, "Was that a good hug?" She smiled and then returned back to the male.

Watching as he grabbed a stick that was his perfect height and could easily be used for a cane she gave a simple smile and then gave a nod of understanding, "It's alright. I can hunt," Then she looked towards Levi, "What do you say brother? Wish to come along?" She asked with a challenging tone about her. Her gaze went towards Darrel as he had finally putting a name to himself, "Cute name..." She said with an easy smile. Then she watched as her brother and him introduced himself as well. She was a little nervous about her brother and him together I mean Levi had embarrassing stories but, oh well. Finally she slowly walked away from the two boys a little just so she wouldn't hit them.

She took in a deep breath and her head began to snap back as if it was about to break falling towards the ground her muscles stung but she was used to it. Her eyes closed as she felt her bones began to snap bending together for her new form. She felt her nails turn into claws and her skin began to grow fur. Pulling her head up her nose and mouth lengthened as she gave a loud howl towards the sky. Her eyes snapped open as she starred towards the two males and she gave a soft wag of her tail. A pretty young wolf stood her ground as her chest puffed up in pride as the wolf side of her stuck out. She then ran over towards Levi jumping on her hind legs and began to lick at his face. Jumping down she went to Darrel and gave a wolfy grin.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2013, 4:26 pm

Levi's arms wrapped around the smaller girl as she launched herself at him in a hug. It amused him slightly, for some unknown reason. As she snuggled into his much larger form, Levi couldn't help but to grin and he resisted the urge to reach down and ruffle her hair. As her soft lips pressed against his cheek, Levi bent slightly to a accommodate her. "That was the best hug, Annie." He said, to make her happy. As she walked back towards the male, Levi felt jealousy building somewhere deep inside of him. It wasn't jealousy over the fact that there was the potential that this male was going to be romantically involved with his sister. That would just be sick. It was jealousy that this Darrel was taking Annie away from him. They had always been close, two peas in a pod. And this stranger threatened that....And Levi didn't like it at all. He had the urge to just snatch Annie up and go back home where there were no teenage boys aside from himself. But that would be silly, and the two of them had longed to be a part of this world for so long. So, for now he would allow Annie to have some fun with this boy.

As his sister spoke once more about hunting, Levi offered her a small smile. Annie had always loved to challenge him when it came to hunting. Who could get the biggest kill. Who could take their prey down the quickest. It was all a game, and normally Levi loved to be a part of it. When the offer was extended to him this time, however, he found himself shaking his head. Although he wanted to make sure his sister was okay, he wanted to explore this place even more. And he doubted that this guy could get the slip on his little Annie. She may be small, but she was quick and a fighter. Levi had always been proud of her for that. It wasn't always easy being the baby sister, but she had put him and their other brothers in their places a time or two. "Actually, I don't think I'll be joining you today." Levi said, giving a small shake of his head. He took a few steps back, preparing for his departure.

"Annie, call me later. Let me know where you plan on staying." Levi said, offering his sister a small smile. Then, his eyes turned towards the male. They didn't know each other at all, so he was unsure of what he should say. So, Levi settled on the standard goodbye. "It was nice to meet you." Levi offered him a half-wave as he took yet another step backwards. After a few moments hesitation, he added on a few extra words, with a teasing tone. "Watch her. She's sneaky." With that, he gave them both a smile and a wave. In moments there was a pure black wolf standing where Levi had been, and then moments after that there was no one; he had disappeared into the rest of the dark forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2013, 7:55 pm

Darrel watched as the too of them hugged. 'Something must have happened, that they are now being reunited, but must not have been that mad if they are already going on their separate ways.' He was snapped out of his own thoughts when he heard the cracking and snapping of bones a sound that was just so familiar to him. His face remained calm and collective only his eyes showed how happy he was to see someone else that can shift. Then he began to think it over. She is indeed not a shifter, her smell would be a bit like the others, no she is a a were. Darrel didn't mind this at all. He was again snapped from his thoughts as Levi had looked to him and said his farewells and warned him about his sly sister. Darrel nodded his head in away to say thank you then the male was off. His dark black fur almost a blur as he sprinted away. To the human eye he would have been almost impossible to see but Darrel was not human.
Darrel cleared his throat and looked back to Annie, even in wolf form she was just so beautiful. He couldn't help it the corner of his mouth lifted up into a smirk but once it was there is was gone again. Darrel didn't like showing emotion for fear of becoming attached, being judged, or bullied. Yes Darrel was old and could handle his own but he had feelings to. Then he grunted in pain as he could feel his wound healing the skin stretching and pulling itself, forming together. Yes there would be scars but he healed fast. He sighed. His healing process wasn't fast enough so he was still bleeding and still hardly able to move without shooting pain running up and down his body. He shook his head and took a step forward. "Ready?" Darrel asked as his stomach growled. Then he sulked his head. He was ashamed he could not hunt for himself. "Sorry," he exclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 1st 2013, 9:00 pm

Annie gave a smile as Levi told her it was a great hug though then she felt a pang of jealousy wafting from him. Being abnormal twins they could allow the other to enter their minds and sometimes she felt what her brother felt. Giving a frown she gave a quizzed look towards him but tried to shrug it off it wasn't her business after a while he seemed to just drop it. As he declined her challenge of hunting she gave a small whine not liking how he was leaving her though it would give her a chance to spend a little time with the quiet male that was beside her. He was hurt and she didn't like it, not in the slightest sticking close to his side she felt her silver fur brush up against his leg. As she watched her brothers departure she pulled up her head and gave a howl his way giving a warning to be careful and she would see him again soon. She then looked back up and found Darrel staring at her, flicking her tail she gave a soft bark as she twirled around his legs careful to not touch or knock down his walking stick.

She watched his facial features as she saw a smirk that was directed towards her. She gave a small tilt of her head, why couldn't she just be a mind reader it would be easier to get into his head. Sadly, she didn't get blessed with that power. Walking close besides him she gave a nod in a ready as he asked her and then watched as he seemed to be in pain, "Darrel..." She started out softly and gently pressed her form towards him a bit, "You look like hell, maybe you should stay here and get some rest. I'll bring back food." before he could object she ran off into the forest her muscles instantly working as they felt good to be in use after all this time. She ran swiftly dodging or leaping over and under trees she then stopped and sniffed around. Her ears perk for any sign or life, soon she heard a heart beat and her ears perked to see a black rabbit began to hop away. She ran after it her muscles bunching and then stretching with each powerful stride she took. Suddenly her teeth clenched onto something hard as she felt bones snap against her powerful jaws. It took her a little but once finished she had four rabbits tucked tightly in her jaws as she made her way towards where she left the shifter. She placed them at his feet and wagged her tail allowing him to pick which two he wanted first.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 3rd 2013, 5:38 pm

Darrel opened his mouth just about to object when he watched her become nothing but a silver bler. He sighed. 'Why the hell did I have to be a damn cripple when I meet a new girl, she seems sweet and she is just so gorgeous and I; I am just a scruffy ol' mess!' He thought to himself angered at that. He sighed and sat down his back against a tree.
Soon Annie was back and by then his emotion was calm and collective again. He watched as she dropped 4 rabbits at his feet. He looked at her and his eyes showed just how sad and pathetic he felt. Leaning to his side he began to start a fire. He went into his pocket and pulled out his lighter. The fire wasn't much but it was something, it would keep them a bit warmer and if she wanted to she could cook her rabbits. Looking back to her he motioned his head for her to eat. "Eat," he said calmly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 8th 2013, 1:09 pm

The young wolf looked up towards the shifter and gave a cute doggy smile her tongue lolled to the side and she gave a small wag of her tail slowly easing her way towards him she gently pressed the top of her head towards his palm and gave a soft lick she then placed herself back in front of him watching at each muscle movement he made. Giving a small sigh she sat on her back haunches and gave a soft woof. That's when she saw something, and it surprised her. She starred up towards him and looking into his saddened of how he seemed worthless. She didn't want him to feel like that pulling herself to her soft belly she whimpered softly. As he began to make a fire she watched him closely and began to walk towards the flame the heat of it burning against her soft fur. That's when she shifted a soft glow coming from her and then the sweater and leggings with her Ugg boots were revealed. She touched around her neckline where she gently took off her scarf.

Her eyes darted towards him am understanding emotion flashed through them. Being the youngest Lucian in their family it was hard to live up to being anything good. Her brothers and sister were far advanced then her. Heck she can only catch rabbits or smaller animals alone. Slowly getting up off her hands and knees she reached into her boot and flipped a strap bringing out a hunting knife. Slowly walking over towards the rabbits she began to skin them careful of the blood once finished she placed the skins over a tree so it wouldn't get damaged by the snow. She began to tear the meat up and start to cook it with a stick she had found when she put the skins on the tree. She handed the other to Darrel as she say next to him. She placed a chunk of meat on the stick and eased it towards the flame, "You know, I don't think you're worthless." She said softly gently touching the side of his face, "You don't talk much and you seem to make yourself... Detached from others, it seems you have built up a wall around your emotions and people. I can tell that your mind rambles, believe me I understand. Get to trust someone before you open up, that's my motto." She smiled and then eased her fingers off of him, "I don't mean to pry and you don't need to answer but... Why did your father do that to you?" She asked softly.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 9th 2013, 8:33 pm

Darrel watched as the young lass had came up and put her head to his hand, softly and gently he rubbed in between her ears. When she backed up to shift he looked away not know if she would be in the nude once she shifted back, or not. He carefully watched her as she took out a nice at first he was a bit worried. 'Is this when she turns, when I find out all the kindness was all but a big joke, nothing but a lie?' Still watching he was fascinated as carefully took of the skin of the rabbits. It wasn't because he did not know or thought that was in capable of doing so but of how she did it, it was... clean. Even as she skinned and gutted rabbits she was clean, nice, and gentle. Everything about her was just... stunning. Was it bad that he was so interested in her? Looking at her she seemed to notice the emotion in his eyes and could tell that at one point she had felt the exact same way. Quietly Darrel listened to her speak. He was a bit surprised when she said that she didn't think he was hopeless. It made him feel a bit better but not entirely because he pretty much knew that at this point he was. On the side of him he scooped up some snow lightly putting some over his wounds all thought they where bandaged no, it did them good. He knew that they would be pretty much healed by tomorrow it would just be his muscles that would hurt. As she touched the side of his face he flinched again but instantly went back to where her and was liking the way she felt on his flesh. Darrel still listened to her as she spoke. Annie mentioned how quiet he was and how he seemed to be shielded, but he wasn't going to deny it. But don't get him wrong he would never admit that either. His mind did race, it was racing at the same time the lass spoke. He was afraid of just about everything. Darrel was sick of getting hurt in every way imaginable. His face remained emotionless but he was truly confused when she said that it was her motto as well, but it soon faded as he thought more about it. 'I guess she never did tell me much, she only has helped me.' Darrel began to listen more as she spoke about not wanting to pry and not having to answer her question. He was interested in what she was going to ask if she was to start it out that way. But that was Annie asked why his father would do that to him. ~"Darrel get the fuck over here!" "No dad I am not like you!" "You are every bit like me you are my son you will grow up to be just like me! Now come watch! So that you can do it to!" Darrel just shook his head and stayed in the corner he was hid in. His father had just beaten up his mother again and he couldn't stand it. He could smell the blood that his father had drawn. It made him sick to his stomach, how could his father do such a thing? To anyone not mention the ones he loved. "GOD DAMN IT DARREL I AM YOUR FATHER YOU WILL MIND ME AND WHAT I TELL YOU TO FUCKING DO!!" His father screamed as he started coming closer to Darrel. The lad could smell the booze just lingering off of him as he got closer and closer. "No dad there are somethings I will never ever do! And one of those things is be anything like you!" he stood up and screamed at his father that was now just inches away from him. The next thing he knew he father's fist was in his face! "YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, SPEAK, TO ME, LIKE THAT, DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND ME?!?!" his father said between clenched teeth and blows to the face. "Rick stop, stop it now!" Darrel's mother Julie screamed but he didn't not until Darrel had blacked out. When he came back to his father was gone and his mother was still washing away the blood that came from his swollen vile looking eye, he could smell his own blood and groaned as his mother dabbed the wet cloth on him. "At least it wasn't you ma," Darrel spoke sincerely.~ Darrel lifted his hand and pet his own head -it calms him down A LOT- to wash away the flashback that had just come to him. He noticed that he was silent for a while she he looked to her. "It was a misunderstanding," Darrel spoke his delicious husky voice not wavering as he spoke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 14th 2013, 3:01 pm

She studied him quietly watching each twitch of his mouth a simple emotion in his eyes. She gave a small sigh and looked straight ahead no longer wishing to know all those emotions that were bottled inside. As soon as she asked what had happened she saw a flash of hatred and then sadness. Something big must have happened and not wishing to get another glimpse of what emotion was running through his gaze she moved her eyes to the fire watching it lick the tender meat above it. She pulled it back and touched it. Instantly her fingers were a bright red and she sucked in air to try and not to growl. Placing her fingers in her mouth she then rolled her eyes at her idiotness and placed her hand in the nearby snow instantly cooling them off. This time she blew on the meat and then took a bite, the flavor exploding in her mouth she took another bite. Sure other girls would suddenly loose their appetite in front of a cute boy but this Lucian didn't care one bit. She would eat as much as she wanted in front of others. Placing another stick of meat on the stick she placed it once again in the fire waiting for it to get cooked.

Then her eyes deserted from the dancing flames to the male next to her. She heard his words, 'It was a misunderstanding.' She just nodded. He didn't wish to share it was fine with her, easing her form a bit to a more comfortable position her shoulder was against his and she looked towards him with a sweet smile upon her plush lips and then gave a soft sigh. She once again pulled the meat from the flame and this time she learned her lesson and waited for it to cool down. Once it did she took another bite this action was repeated until she was full and she then placed the extra meat she had near the skins for later. Giving a soft yawn her bright blue irises slipped behind her eyelids and she without thinking her head was on his shoulder. With her belly full she was a bit tired giving a small smile she then pulled them open once more. Her bright blues set towards the flame ahead of them, "So, what can you do on earth..." She asked but she quickly tried to shut her mouth, "Uh... I mean... What can you do here." She said sweetly.

(I know not my best)
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2013, 5:08 pm

Darrel sighed as she had looked away from him, for some reason it made him sad and as he noticed it he  gave himself a confused look then shook his head letting the confusion leave him momentarily. Looking back to her his bright baby blue eyes softened. 'What is it about you?' Darrel thought to himself. 'I want to be... normal? I want to talk but I do not know what to say, but yet at the same time I am still just to scared to do that.' He pondered his own thoughts a little bit more but was snatced away as he could heard flesh sizzling. It was Annie she has burnt her finger on the rabbits meet that she had been cooking. Moving he went to grab her hand so that he could help her burn, but he was to late the lass had stuck her finger in her mouth, then in the snow. Watching her put her finger in her mouth though it was just so, so, enticing? Darrel looked away a bit and cleared his throat before speaking. "Are you going to be okay?" his voice soft and husky like always. Looking to her again Darrel let the lass see compassion in his face and eyes. 'Did I do that right? Does it look like I am in pain?' Darrel wasn't really sure how to show emotions or at least not that well so he was hoping that whatever it was that he was doing was indeed right.
Darrel noticed her small nod to when he had said that the whole thing was a misunderstanding. He could tell that she knew he was holding back."I am sorry," A drop of sadness fusing its way into his soft spoken words. Darrel liked the feeling of Annie's head on his shoulder enough to make a small half grin to appear on his face. He breathed softly his eyes closed now not sure what next to do. His belly growled a bit but he did not say anything about it.

His eyes opened a little as she began to speak asking him a question. What does she mean on earth? Is she from another realm?'  Darrel was curious but the lad would not pry so he did not ask. Instead he chose to just answer. "I am kind of like you," Darrel stated matter of factly but yet his voice was still breath taking
(Really?! You do not ever have to worry about your ever being good or not!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 17th 2013, 8:43 pm

Her bright blue gaze looked over and starred at the other as her pointer finger and thumb had been placed in her mouth. She saw a flash of something but she quickly didn't proceed any further. As her finger seemed to be alright she looked just as he was about to ask her. His voice husky and deep, like a, well a man who's balls had dropped (I just had to say that) it was sexy and rather... Oh what's that word? Alluring, yes that was it. She moved a bit practically her whole body was squishing up against him. They just met and all but Annie wouldn't pass up an offer of a gorgeous male right in front of her. One would be stupid to let this offer just slip through their fingers. She smiled lightly and was a bit taken back as his eyes went to... Compassion. It was just a little burnt skin it would go away. Her small hand had been pulled away from her lap was extended in the air, "I'm alright. Thanks for asking." She said and withdrew her hand from the air as soon as he got a good look at it.

Turning her gaze towards the fire her head still resting against his shoulder and then as he heard his apology she gave a small laugh, "Honey, you don't need to apologize to me. We barely know each other. I wouldn't think you would share your whole life story with me." She said with a cute little smile and then she did something weird she pursed her lips and gently touched his cheek with them. Giving a giggle she returned back on his shoulder her head resting once more against the hard form underneath. As his stomach growled she looked to the untouched bunnies at his feet she leaned over and snatched them. She would cram this down his throat if he didn't eat. Preparing them was easy and making sure they were cool enough to eat she handed the stick to him. Giving a small smile she yawned lightly and then once more settled against him her body practically plastered on him.

At his words they surprised her and she gave him a small look of confusion he was like her? What? Did he know where she came from? The afterlife, she's already seen the dead, walked, talked among them and now she was with the living a craving to walk in this world that was named earth the realm where you only get one chance at life before being sent to that place. She didn't say much just nodded and then looked to her hands checking the irritated red flesh and giving a small frown.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2013, 11:04 pm

The lass looked confused at his emotions flashed past his eyes, Darrel was hoping that she would see it and understand it. He was afraid to show emotion so he was trying his damndest to be consideret. He looked at her hand as she had outstretched it for him to see what she had done to herself. 'Hmmm, it doesn't seem to bad, but it could be a lot better than what it is.' He cleared his throat to speak in his deep sexy voice (He isn't trying his voice is just naturally sexy) "I think you should be okay," he was also stating because she had brought back her hand to her.
He was a bit upset when she looked to the fire just because her head was no longer resting fully on his shoulder made him sulk a little, but he was not sulking for long. He felt better knowing that she did not expect him to spill his guts to her or want to him to explain his semi tragic story. That is when the young lass kissed him on his muscular cheek his breath was taken away, slowly he looked to her their blue eye meeting one another’s. "W...what was that for?" he asked his breath taken from him only making his voice sexier. It had been a long time since a girl had kissed him any shape way or form. He wasn‘t sure on what to do next, was he supposed to do something or say something??
Looking forward then looking back to her she was obviously confused about what the lad meant being like her. His head cocked to the side, confused on how that could be confusing, but that was around the time that she must have heard his obnoxious tummy that roared for food. Quickly the lass had made him some food. 'Why is she so nice to me?' Darrel thought as Annie had handed the lad rabbit on a stick. "Thank you," Darrel said it and in every way serious. Then Darrel saw that she was looking at her hand again quickly he took her hand softly in his and gently sucked on her fingers, he could feel what heat was left leave her fingers.  
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 20th 2013, 4:36 pm

Annie's bright blue eyes turned to Darrel as he said her burn wasn't all serious. It want but it sure stung like hell still, returning it back in her lap before he got a chance to do anything with it besides look. She gave a light smile his voice so alluring it was sending a bit of chills up her arms. He seemed surprised and breathless as soon as her lips touched against his strong and heated cheeks. Giving a soft giggle she looked at him with a hint of devilish playfulness. Hey even an angel has a bad side. She winked lightly, "If I told you then I might have to kill you." She said in a joking manner then laughed sweetly, "Just kidding." She cooed out and that's when she pressed her form back against him.

It wasn't long however that she had moved as she felt her boot give a soft vibrancy. She slowly looked down at the glowing thing and grabbed a cell phone. She swiped to unlock it, she had met a few people here and they were asking if she would want to hang out. Looking at the text messages she quickly replied a no and then shoved the phone back into her boot where her knife was secretly held. You never know what kind of crazy people were in this world and instead of dying multiple times and coming back. One chance that's all you got here, if you screwed up there was no going back. Eyes shutting momentarily as she was remembering home she gave a small sigh. She didn't want to be separated from everyone but... This was her choice she was old enough to move out. What was he going to do there anyway, marry a guy and live forever with him and her 21 thousand children. No thank you, she wanted to have some fun before she settled down.

As she was starring at her throbbing hand she watched as it was seized in with his surprisingly gentle touch. At first she thought he was going to kiss it better as he placed it near his lips. Her gaze widened as he placed them right in his mouth. Alright, how much heat can they produce before the snow melts. She felt her cheeks instantly become warm as she blushed, skipping soft pink and going right to fuchsia. She managed to lock his gaze with her own and her two blue orbs starred intensively into his own. Giving a nervous giggle she had no clue what to do, she has never been close with another male before, besides her brother. The duo never left each other's side so yes it's safe to say that Annie is still a virgin, but she didn't know if her brother was. Doubt it, the older siblings have always been over protective of the littlest Lucian. Blush continuing she decided to make a move once he placed her fingers from his mouth she slowly swung herself on top of him. Her hands gently resting against his shoulders as her front faced his front. Sitting on his lap of sorts but facing him, her thighs squeezing against his own as she rested her forehead against his own. Giving a soft giggle she rested her hands against his thigh closest to his hip, "You're move." She said in a pleasant and seductive voice.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 21st 2013, 11:46 pm

Darrel listened as the lass spoke speaking of killing him if she where to tell him why she kissed his cheek. 'Damn, she is just... how do I put this hot!' Darrel gave her an actual smile and it stayed there for a bit. It brightened up his face his muscular cheeks looking even cuter. He could help his gaze that just seemed to want to lock onto her. 'And she is just so nice to me, which still remains a mystery of why?'
As Darrel sucked on her fingers it started to arouse him just a little, she was indeed gorgeous, nice, and now her fingers were in his mouth. He was melting on the inside and he could feel his member rise just slightly. That was when she had hopped herself on top of lap. He grunted slightly as it hurt a little but he wasn't in the mood to think about his pain. Darrel could feel Annies hand on his thigh and took his breath away. It had been a very very long time since he has done anything with a gal. Sadly he could honestly admit there he was not a virgin. He had been with two other gals in his lifetime and with both, he had 'relations' only a hand full of times. Granted this had to be about 182 years ago. As she mounted him though he could feel her sitting on his member. But by now it was harder it was definitely poking her. At this he blushed bright red and his smile was what most people called his "Cocky grin" Then she said that it was his mover her words said sexyer then before granted her voice was hot but what ever she did made it just so much more lushes. He growled not to scar her but it was something he did when he was feeling kinky slowly his lips made to hers. They where so soft he he partially wined as he trail his kisses to her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian December 23rd 2013, 12:12 am

Her forehead pressed against his and gaze locked she was entranced. Her electrifying blues were cascaded with her long, dark eyelashes. Giving a soft laugh she noticed how he smiled and it made him so much... Boyish in away. His face wasn't in the scowl, good she had gotten him to smile that was a bonus. As she situated herself on top of him she paused as she heard a soft grunt. She had completely forgotten about his wounds she shifted lightly and was about to move herself from off of him when she felt something. It poked her and she looked down to see that he had grown quite excited with their actions. She gave a soft giggle as he blushed and pressed herself harder against him. Soft form against harder form she cooed lightly and then her hand slipped teasingly over his member before she felt the need to help him out.

She was fiddling with his pants button when her lips were seized crushing against his own. She paused what she was doing and moved her hand to gently touch the side of his face. Just as he was pulling away she bit against his lower lip and then felt his warm kisses spread against her neck. She groaned lightly as she moved her head to the side lifting it up as well to allow him more access to the soft skin. Finally she was back to fiddling with his pant's button and slid the zipper down with ease. Her hand had found the male's boxer helm as she tugged it teasingly before pulling her hand into his pants. She gripped against his 'package' and began to give soft and hard tugs.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 24th 2013, 5:47 pm

Darrel let out a light groan as Annie had pressed harder against him. He let out his breath slowly trying to calm himself a little. But that wasn't really going to work since she noticeably purposely moved to touch him. His cocky grin still in place he began to clench his teeth for a couple of reasons one his boner was starting to hurt because his pants did not let him extend to his full length and second was because he was a little afraid to moan out loud.
Slightly Darrel nibbled on her soft neck growling a bit more as he was getting further aroused. 'Why? I don't understand, Darrel thought to himself as he gently bit her neck slightly pulling away hoping that he could make her moan. 'Yes she is hot yes she is nice, but she doesn't know me? I am not complaining I just don't want her to do anything she doesn't want t-' his thoughts were obliterated as he could feel Annie fiddling with his pants. He couldn't help but to bite her neck a little harder as he was aroused further. Once she had gotten his pants undone she started to play with him he couldn't help but to moan out loud, slowly he slipped his hands inside of her shirt running his hands up his back to lightly trace back down her soft back flesh with his finger tips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian January 6th 2014, 2:28 am

Annie laughed as he gave her a little cocky grin, the same one she already saw before. That's when she felt the soft nips against her skin, eyes growing wide she bit her lip in order for her moan to not let out. Though his, well, his were rather seductive and she enjoyed the sound his groans as they hit her ears especially when she was the one causing pleasure. It's safe to say this little angel has her devil side and the angel was long gone by now. Of course she wasn't just gonna give up her virginity to the first man that she met but she was just gonna have fun for a little while. Smiling softly towards him she then felt his bites dig a little more in her skin and this time she couldn't hold in the groan. Giving a few more pleasurable tugs towards his 'package' she felt more of his low groans.

Pressing against him softly she forgot that he was hurt for a moment or two and once she realized it she lessened herself from him. Mumbling a soft 'sorry' under her breath she felt his hands slip under her sweater. Feeling the coolness of his hands she arched her back for a second and then felt his fingertips gently go up then fall downwards. Giving a soft coo towards him she gave a low growl as she slipped her hand from his boxer shorts and began to make small designs on his hard abdomen.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2014, 8:25 pm

His breath was now coming in waves as he was trying to avoid making a mess. He usually wasn't one to be a premature ejaculator but it had indeed been a long time. As Darrel bit down on her neck he could hear a groan escape her own lips and it took what little breath he had away from him. Feeling her soft skin underneath his fingertips he couldn't help to smile when it made her arch her back in what he would call pleasure. Feeling Annie arch her back he smiled he was glad that he could do something right. Seeing as how lately that just hasn‘t seemed to be possible.  He sighed in a little bit of relieve when  the lass had removed her hand from his pants, not that he didn’t like her help but he really didn’t want to make a mess. He leaned back using his arms to hold him up watching her fingers trace his muscular abdomen. He couldn’t help but to smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Lucian February 11th 2014, 7:27 pm

Annie gave a soft coo as he ran his fingers against her bare flesh and slowly she she smirked as he seemed satisfied with their activities. She watched as he slowly placed himself backwards and give a sigh of relief as she pulled her hands from his pants. His soldier at high attention she smiled and pulled her lips towards his own. Softly gazing towards him she pressed her lips against his own, allowing her tongue to push through her own mouth and travel into his own. Finding his tongue she began to wrestle it lightly as her form pressed against his own once more. After a few moments she pulled back with a heavy breath, oh her older brother would kill him, well her first then him. She laughed out loud probably sounding crazy and ran her fingers through her dark mocha hair that smelled like sweet red oranges.

Giving a soft sigh she kept her form close to his as she placed her head against his shoulder, "Huh, who knew first week in this city and I've already done this." She smiled and pressed her lips to his chin and gave his neck a soft bite. She wasn't looking for a relationship just a friends with benefits as you would call two friends using each other for personal pleasure. She smirked and then took in a deep breath before she closed her eyes and rested against his hard pecs, "Hey, Darrel?" She said softly, "Wanna go, um, out with me to get something to eat." She asked softly her cheeks in a soft pink.
Anastasia Lucian
Anastasia Lucian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2014, 4:50 pm

Darrel was begging to love her beautiful more and more as he saw it, watching her he couldn't help but to give her what people called his cocky grin. Feeling her fingers on his body he twitched a bit. Seeing her lean closer to him, he was a bit confused on what she was trying to do know until her lips locked with his own. His eye opened wide in shock at first but then closed them lightly as he began to get into it more. Feeling her tongue against his lips he was a bit surprised but further shocked as the lass pushed her into his mouth. As her tongue found his own she began to tongue wrestle with his own. As she pulled away they where both panting. Looking at her lips they where a bit red and puffy. 'Damn, that was... amazing. But why? Why is she doing this she barley knows me. I barley know her... Am I becoming easy? Wait would that make her easy? No she can't be I can tell by the way she holds herself that she is indeed not easy. So for what? What does she see? What exactly is she looking for? Is it more then friends that she seeks or does she want what I call a fuck body?' Darrel's mind raced in confusion about the whole situation, but he wasn't going to complain no argue. As she rested herself against him and lied her head on his shoulder she used one arm to put around her like a snake giving her a soft hug he liked the way her body felt against his own. As she bit down on his neck a little sigh of pleasure escaped his lips. When she let go the lad could hear her soft sing song voice. "Where would you like to go?" Darrel asked softly in his deep husky voice of his. Picking her up with him he stood her on her feet and backed away lightly to zip up his pants and button them. Looking to her he wasn't sure whether or not to grab the lasses hand or not so he lightly draped his arm around her waist and began to walk towards town with her by his side.
(Post some where you would like to go )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2