Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Happy B-Day Sammy! 1zeayo8
Happy B-Day Sammy! 29yqv6x
Happy B-Day Sammy! 15mjm6d
Happy B-Day Sammy! Zxuoaa
Happy B-Day Sammy! 33jsk1w
Happy B-Day Sammy! Avg1p1
Happy B-Day Sammy! 244a3j5
Happy B-Day Sammy! 35j0085
Happy B-Day Sammy! 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Happy B-Day Sammy! 20qz34n
Happy B-Day Sammy! 6445n9
Happy B-Day Sammy! 353du94
Happy B-Day Sammy! W6xf1c

Happy B-Day Sammy!

4 posters

Go down

Happy B-Day Sammy! Empty Happy B-Day Sammy!

Post by Faolan Lucian November 6th 2013, 5:23 am

Happy B-Day Sammy! Sams-Bday-Header(Tessy made this ^.^)
From all of us here, we hope that your special day is filled with super, mega awesomesauce and that you have a fantastic sweet 16! Kick back, eat plenty of cake and have a blast today! Oh and uh, have a slice for me ^.^
Love ya, chica!
Faolan Lucian
Faolan Lucian

Character Info
Characters Owned:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Happy B-Day Sammy! Empty Re: Happy B-Day Sammy!

Post by Guest November 6th 2013, 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday! *Squishes her face* I'm gonna go work on a present for you now c: <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 6th 2013, 4:35 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SAMMY MAMMY SAMMER MAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 6th 2013, 4:56 pm

Lolololol, sure....I made it.......(or found it on google....)

I LOVE YOU MOST SAMMY!

You're my cereal-making, Fao-tormenting, hell-raising BIF. (best internet friend(; ) And you're sixteen freaking years old! And you're just cool/awesome/amazing/beautiful.

And now I'm out of compliments.

So, peace! ✌️
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Fane November 6th 2013, 6:01 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!

I hope in the near future I get to role play with you. I look forward to getting to know better as well ^_^ Have a good birthday and I hope you get a crap ton of good presents <3
Ohhh anddd~ Happy sweet 16.

Emily Fane
Emily Fane

Character Info
Characters Owned: Emily Fane

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood November 6th 2013, 8:50 pm

Oh my gosh you guys!!!!

Seriously I am like smiling so much right now!

I can't like -blushes- gah! You all are so amazing and I thank all of you for wishing me a happy birthday!

@Faolan: Ohmigerd I ate ice cream cake -gives a piece to everyone- and thank you soooo much also LOVE YOU TOO!

@Skelly: A present for me?! Oh you really don't need to! -gets face squished and giggles-

@Amelia: I LOVE YOU A BUNCHES TOO! -pokes belly- THANK YOU!

@Tess: Oh goodness, yes! I am all those things and please you're the beautiful one here ^_^ BBF and BIF!!!! Thank you and LOVE YOU TOO!

@Emmy: Yes! I do look forward into rping with you and beware I tend to have a lot of post so I'm so slow -.- especially tonight! -giggles- Thanks a bunch and I will enjoy getting into your personal bubble XD

@EVERYONE:
Seriously, I absolutely loved seeing this and all your guys comments made me giggle and smile and I wiggles around a bit ^^ I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS! -gives everyone a tight hug and a party hat-

Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Wood November 7th 2013, 1:12 pm

-Hugs Sammeh- I know I'm a day late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I didn't post it yesterday! The bell rang as I was typing so I had to sign off :/ But any who I hope your birthday was as amazing as you!! LOVE YA!!
Ronnie Wood
Ronnie Wood

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2013, 3:55 pm

*cringes* this is very late indeed. I'm sorry Sam :c I'll give you some veggies next time I see you in the chat happy birthdaaaay. /late
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2013, 4:40 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood November 7th 2013, 5:37 pm

I love that Skelly thank you for my present.

@ori: thanks babeh!

@Jac: SHANK YOU BABE! Wove you toooooo
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down