Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Down Town Train Station 1zeayo8
Down Town Train Station 29yqv6x
Down Town Train Station 15mjm6d
Down Town Train Station Zxuoaa
Down Town Train Station 33jsk1w
Down Town Train Station Avg1p1
Down Town Train Station 244a3j5
Down Town Train Station 35j0085
Down Town Train Station 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Down Town Train Station 20qz34n
Down Town Train Station 6445n9
Down Town Train Station 353du94
Down Town Train Station W6xf1c

Down Town Train Station

3 posters

Go down

Down Town Train Station Empty Down Town Train Station

Post by Guest October 15th 2013, 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It had been a year since she lived with the sisters at the orphanage. She had worked odd end jobs just make money. Her eyes always concealed with either her bangs, sun glasses, or the contacts. The latter messed with her eyes. Her eyes held more of a blue hue, little did she know that her lycans’ spirit was wavering. She had only come across a vampire or two in her short outing into the real world. Whispers of a place that could possible help her; lay hidden in the depths of her mind.

~~Her teeth rattled together as the fever consumed her. Her body was boiling hot, yet she was cold. Groggy she opened her eyes. Her vision blurred. She could barely make out the silhouette of the old man, but she knew he was there. His odor was repulsive, as he hadn’t seen a shower in months. He had a fire going in a bin that all the homeless used for warmth. Her stomach turning, bile burning as it rose to her mouth, she turned and spat the vile out of her mouth. What was happening…Darkness took over and when she was able to see again the ache in her stomach was gone. She felt wetness on her chin and wiped at it. Looking down she saw it was blood…Eyes widened in fear she sank to her knees as she found all the homeless men and woman dead before her, their throats ripped to shreds as their body lay in pools of their own blood”

Emma woke with a start. Feeling the bench bite into her back she groaned and lowered her arm, her hand holding a blade out as if to defend herself. The recurring nightmare plagued night after night of the awful things she had done. She didn’t want to become this cold creatures that killed. Over the course of a year she had begun to feel tired and depressed. Blinking her eyes she checked the time clock that hung above the station. The train should be arriving shortly. Tucking the blade back into its sheath, she stood and stretched her sore muscles. Smoothing the wrinkles out of her dark denim jeans, she fixed the ends of her jeans to hang over her boots. Slender hands grasped the strap to her duffle bag and she slipped it over her shoulder as she headed to the rest room. Once there, she splashed water onto her face and ran her hands through her hair fluffing it out. After brushing her teeth, she placed sunglasses over her eyes and headed out just as the whistle blew for her to board..

~Some hours later~

The pulled up to the station and as the doors opened she let herself out. She didn’t know what she expected find, hopefully answers…Taking in a deep breath she stepped out onto the walkway and followed the few people that got off at this exit. Not sure where to begin she looked in either direction, but eventually let her nose tell her the way. Her stomach grumbled signaling she was in need of food. As she walked the streets she took in the scents, sounds, and scenery cataloging it for later so she knew where she was. After she ate…shelter would be top priority.

(Note: she has been raised by humans and surrounded by humans so I don’t know how she would smell to others)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Down Town Train Station Empty Re: Down Town Train Station

Post by Guest November 22nd 2014, 8:39 pm

It was half cast weather, the rain has just stopped falling on the village as the train comes rolling in to the station, coming to a halt at the damp platform. Inside the carts only few passengers left on the train rose up and started walking towards the door. They existed quickly while one passenger took there time, a female petite and young, auburn hair bounces as she moves her feet forward while she trailed something behind here. The female lifts easily the item off the train as her small feet that were incased cream knee high boots.

The female is dressed from the weather, cream top floaty top tucked into a quilted textured beige skirt, underneath it she wore fake look dark brown leggings. A coat over her empty arm too. Yet the item she trailed behind her is a four wheeled suitcase, evidently showing she was new to the area, a visitor, a guest. The auburn hair beauty stood on the platform looking up and down it. She heard many things about this place, many werewolves livid here apparently. She heard it was a beautiful place, also where she was going to settle down now for a while as she can sort out her artwork, with a break from it too.

Ella Creed pulled her suitcase along with her still she was outside the platform, a taxi was suppose to come and pick her up, she organise it earlier. Yet there was none in sight, was the taxi late?
Ella stopped next to the bench just outside the station her arms slide on her brown leather coat that comes to her thigh tightening the belt around her waist as she slops down onto the bench. I guess i have to wait then. Loose Auburn hair bonced as she sat her hair escaping her coat easily after all it was down. So the waiting game has started.

(Anyone wanna rp with Ella she's just arrived into town?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison November 22nd 2014, 9:49 pm

(I have Sirina a vampire. She is not busy i think.)
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2014, 1:43 pm

(Anyone want to rp with Ella?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Deadwood December 2nd 2014, 10:08 am

(I shall, I have a few characters open: Shiloh, Lucas or Bryce)
Samantha Deadwood
Samantha Deadwood
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Jamison December 2nd 2014, 10:13 am

(I have sirina open. I just have to get to a computer today lol.)
Eva Jamison
Eva Jamison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios December 2nd 2014, 11:57 am

Sirina had gotten of the train after leaving to go and see her sister and her new niece. She had called to have her driver come and pick her up and like usual he was on time. Smiling she looked around as her medium brown hair flipped behind her. Smelling the air she noticed there was a supernatural being around here but one she had not noticed before.

Seeing a female on the taxi bench waiting she smiled softly and told her driver to wait for her. Walking over she smiled and then looked at her. "Hello, I'm Sirina or Rina for short. I noticed that you are waiting for a taxi but they are all done for the night. I have a driver that picks me up whenever. And there is more then enough room so would you like a ride home?"
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 2nd 2014, 2:48 pm

(Ahh, Rina just replied, but I can RP with you any time you like Sam)

"Huh?" Has the soft reply first as the water Nymph turned to look at the being in front of her.

"Hello, I'm Sirina or Rina for short. I noticed that you are waiting for a taxi but they are all done for the night. I have a driver that picks me up whenever. And there is more then enough room so would you like a ride home?"

She was female, medium brown hair and a kind smile apparently her name was Sirina or Rina. Ella couldn't help but blink, the whole train ride here, she had been isolated to a cart on her own in the train. Not that she was a in a private cart, nobody seen not to care about using the cart she was in. In fact Rina looks physically younger then her, by a few years.

As she poke about taxi been done tonight, Ella was unsure, the guy did say he might be a few minutes early. Not late. Ella couldn't help but smile back, Ella was one of those people, that if you smiled at her, she'll dazzle her own back. "I don't want to Intrude." Her London accent was easily heard though her speech. It was true she didn't want to hassle people not on her first few hours she was here. After all she had to be careful with people now, her beauty was out of her control, not like she could even control. As for home? It was more like hotel to here, after all she made a booking at a waterfront hotel, apparently thats where her kind livid around here, with a demon just in the next room too.  

Yet it is getting colder. Ella's hand held out in front after she stood up and quietly noting that Rina, was indeed taller then her.
"I'm Ella by the way.."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios December 15th 2014, 5:21 pm

Sirina smiled and shook her hand and then walked her towards the car. "Louis please drive to-" She turned her head towards Ella and smiled. "Where to?" Her blue eyes looked to Ella for an answer.

Ella seemed to be weary of her and she just pushed that aside. It was right for her to be cautious because she lived in this town and there could be creeps about. Her black pea coat hung tight to her curves and she sighed softly.

She was happy to help people and if need be she would check in on Ella from time to time if that it was ok with her. She was happy to make friends if she could.

(Sorry about the short reply. I am kind of having writers block.)
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 15th 2014, 6:35 pm

Ella's cream coloured boots moved easily with her feet, she has light steps, following Sirina, as her right hand pulled her large suit case with her. Yet they both came to a halt near the car as her 'traveling Companion?' Came to a stop to talk to the driver. She couldn't help but note that the female in front of her was wearing a black pea coat.

It suits her well..

Ella thinks to herself, yet she quickly stops think as she hears Sirina speak to her. Ella leaned Casually against her suitcase not really knowing what else to do.

"Where to?"

"I believe the place is called the Waterfront Hotel."

Ella hasn't heard much more about this town only that some supernatural beings live within it. She was eager to see how she'll sit within this town, after all being a Water Nymph isn't much fun without friends and company.. Perhaps she'll even hold a exhibition here. When again, she didn't even know if they had a art gallery let a lone a lake or rivers. Yet she somehow knew she'll settled down for a bit here quiet nicely too.

Ella smiles radiantly to the female and the driver almost a silent plea to the driver not to leave her here. Even if she knew her beauty was out of her control, she knew she could use it to her advantage too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios December 16th 2014, 1:13 pm

Sirina nodded to the driver to drive her to the Place she wanted to go. She leaned back in the seat and took out her phone and sent a text to one of her friends. She slowly put her phone away and sighed. She wanted to go to the club tonight but all her friends were busy.

Looking at Ella a large smile grew on her face. "Hey I just got a great idea. Want to go to the club later tonight?" Her eyes were filled with happiness and she seemed almost giddy and seemed to jump in her seat.

Meanwhile the car kept rolling through town to where Ella wanted to go. The driver just shook his head as they came to another red light. "Sorry about all the stops it seems like this will be longer then expected." He spoke in a British accent. Sirina sighed softly and looked at Ella. "We could even go get ready at my place!" She smiled as she thought about her home.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 16th 2014, 6:37 pm

Ella couldn't help but laugh at the two people she was in the car with. First of all the driver was British which no doubt he came from England, which made her kinda feel like she was back in London, yet in London taxi drivers tends to be foreign, which wasn't a bad thing!
Ella's eyes look on to the drivers in his center mirror.
"It's fine, traffic is a lot more worse in good old London when it is here."

Yet she tore her blue eyes away from the driver to her newly made acquaintance to look at Sirina's face taking it in quickly, she was younger then her or at least she physically looks younger then the nymph. Her London accent screamed she was new regardless of the suitcase which is in the car. Her mind muled over the thought of clubbing with Sirina. After all meeting new people was more fun when you had a few. She gave the girl a all knowing smile, like Ella had many secrets of drunken nights, tucked away in her soul.
"Sure, but let me at least unpack."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios December 25th 2014, 2:19 pm

She smiled happily and waited for the other girl. She really wanted to go clubbing. Looking at her phone she sighed softly. It was her ex and he was stalking her and she finally had enough. Snarling softly she turned off her phone and sat back with her head on the head rest. She was tired of him and it angered her.

Fixing her thigh-high, high heal boots and she crossed her legs and sighed. Her blue eyes were turning red due to her anger level rising. She had been having a rough week and a night out would make it better.
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 25th 2014, 4:26 pm

The car pulled to outside the hotel, where Ella would be now living, for who knows how long for. Ella hoped she could it for at least nine months maximum. Ella glanced at the females phone she was turning it off? Ella's pale blue eyes study the female noticing the small change of the females attitude and her physical look.

"You could always come up, we could open a bottle or two while i unpack?"

She offers to the other girl sitting next to her, as she turns in her seat looking at the female seeing she was fixing her high high heels. She rose an eyebrow up at the other girl wondering if Sirina would accept her offer, as she opened the side door swing her legs out and resting them n the ground with a raised eyebrow.

"Or do you want me to meet you at your house? Where ever it is?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirina Elios December 25th 2014, 7:37 pm

She nodded and then looked at the other. "I would love that." Her eyes were blood red now and she could feel her fangs poke her bottom lips. Once she got upset it took awhile for her to calm down.

Her hair ran down her back in soft curls and she looked to her driver. "I will ring for you when i need to you start the car again." She exited with Ella and she sighed softly. She was still quite angry. (Shall we move this to your hotel room forum?)
Sirina Elios
Sirina Elios

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2014, 2:28 pm

(Yep I'll post my next reply there.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down