Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Souls of the Unknown
Greetings, young traveler! Looks like you've stumbled upon our little slice of heaven here in Sotu. Don't worry, we already know what you are, you're not like those common humans, you're something more. As fellow creatures, we welcome you. There's other around here just like you and I, many of us actually. We are right under your nose. But shh... Don't give us away now, we really don't need humans finding out. It's our little secret...

Welcome to Sotu v.2! An all level supernatural creature role play taking place in a haven built just for the supernatural though we coexist secretly with mortals. 100 years ago, war plagued our once beautiful home, turning everything upside down till nothing but rubble and bodies remained. Life had seemed cease... The four clans, exhausted and thin in numbers, had finally given up and declared a truce between themselves, vowing never to go to a war so deadly as before, to make sure that their one and only home flourished once more.

And now, Sotu has done just that, expanding far past it's original borders and returning to it's once majestic state. Mortals have since migrated here as well, providing an adequate food supply and excellent cover for those returning to their human forms. Life has returned normal for most though old blood still has yet to allow ancient grudges grow.

Its up to you where we go from here. Keep the peace, or bring war back to our lands...
Souls of the Unknown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hangout Spot 1zeayo8
Hangout Spot 29yqv6x
Hangout Spot 15mjm6d
Hangout Spot Zxuoaa
Hangout Spot 33jsk1w
Hangout Spot Avg1p1
Hangout Spot 244a3j5
Hangout Spot 35j0085
Hangout Spot 14dgb4n

Currently Open

Hangout Spot 20qz34n
Hangout Spot 6445n9
Hangout Spot 353du94
Hangout Spot W6xf1c

Hangout Spot

2 posters

Go down

Hangout Spot Empty Hangout Spot

Post by Dante Hawthorne July 10th 2013, 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dante Hawthorne
Dante Hawthorne
Admin

Character Info
Characters Owned: Dante, Faolan, Silas, Kazuma

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Awaken_Souls

Back to top Go down

Hangout Spot Empty Re: Hangout Spot

Post by Guest September 3rd 2013, 6:15 pm

The usual hangout spot for Zeke had always been the skate park. Though, he would never perform, many would stare at him while he sat on the ledge of a good sized ramp, having guys doing simple bunny hops and twists on their skateboards or BMX bikes right next to him to get him off, but none ever really dared to push him off. Not until today that is.

Sitting casually on the ledge with his loose black jacket and jeans, while Zeke sipped on a monster, and listened to some killer Papa Roach. Eyes trained on the BMX Odyssey that looked beat to shit, but Zeke had a feeling it could be fixed into good condition. What made the low chuckle hum through his throat was the male that road the bike. He was highly untrained, and was frankly the reason for the bikes sad state. The male had turned when he heard Zeke chuckle and with a furious face, looked up at him from the ramp. "What the hell you laughin' at emo?" the guy yelled with a fist, and made his way closer, to grab Zeke by the jacket. A simple brow rose and a smirk entered his lips, "Oh nothing, just that you obviously can't speak English and ride a BMX the proper way" he said with a shrug and took an innocent sip of his Monster. The guy holding him by his jacket smirked back, and shoved him away, "Fine, if you think you so cool then why don't you give it a try?" he said, holding his bike out for Zeke.

A few moments passed in silence, as Zeke ignored him and sipped on his monster more, crunching the can, and standing with a wipe of his hands, "If I fall, you can continue your little crap parade and I'll be gone. If I win, you give me the bike and get yourself a little toddler bike... sound good?" he asked, setting the stakes high in the world of BMX, but simply licked his lips as the guy shook on it, and handed Zeke the bike.

Getting on, Zeke, simply sat there, while everyone watched and some even whispered things like "He don't know how to ride", "Why'd he challenge?" But Zeke started off with a simple pogo and bar spin, before going into a nice circle and doing a standard fork glide twisting his body around the front of the bike and flipping the bike around to kick off and do another bike spin, creating the fire hydrant. He did this for a bit, before getting into the more extremes and going down a ramp. As he went, he started doing complex tricks like the bar spin, 180, front flip, no footed can, and his favorite the tail whip. Earning him a few "oohs and awes". He went on for another couple of minutes, before riding back up that ramp to do a boomerang right in front of the guy. Getting off the bike, he was soon surrounded by people asking him to teach them and how he learned the styles and where he learned them. All kinds of questions were thrown out at him, and all he could do was find the guy who challenged him with an open mouth. But when he saw Zekes blue eyes on his, he shut his mouth and waved him off. Shrugging, Zeke then decided to give a little boy about the age of nine the bike, and told him that if he kept at it and was really dedicated that he could be as good as the bigs and go even farther than them. After the kid had the bike, and Zeke disappeared, people no longer crowded him, while he went to sit in a shaded area, wiping the small amount of sweat off his forehead, before laying back against the ramp and just chilling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 3rd 2013, 10:55 pm

(This isn't as great as your's...but it'll have to do!)

With her mossy eyes gazing at the scene that unfolded, Raven crossed her arms..She watched boys, some girls, of all ages skate, bike, or chill, all while she stood to the side, her head tilting as she listened to people's strange conversations. There was stuff about a 'party' and other things like 'I failed the test.'
Boring...Raven thought, shaking her head. Why didn't anyone talk about something..interesting. But then again..those conversations could be intriguing to others..though Raven couldn't see why or how.

Tilting her head back, Raven closed her eyes, feeling the hot sun warm her pale face. Shaking the hair out of her face, Raven re-opened her eyes, locking eyes with a human male. What did he want? Smiling at him softly, Raven grabbed her backpack an' began to walk away. He looked as if he wanted to talk to her, but the kid was obviously to late. The male's friends all laughed, though she tuned out their voices. Something exiting....needs to happen. Pursing her lips, Ray reached into her back pocket, pulling out her lip bomb. Applying it to her lips, she continued to gaze about. No one here really had Raven's style...Snorting at the people before she quietly, she flipped her flippy bangs away from her eyes, letting out a loud sigh.
"Just stand up and scream! The tainted clock is counting down..." She began to sing, starting the song in the middle.

(Nothing really...happens...sorry!)
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info
Characters Owned: A lot....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 3rd 2013, 11:26 pm

There was a girl, Zeke had noticed after about twenty minutes of napping against a shaded ramp that nobody was using. He could almost tell that something was different about her from any regular human, and nothing like him. Either way, it intrigued him, and the male sat up a bit more, as she walked away from a boy who seemed interested, but he knew boys, and well, they liked to play dirty games.

She started to walk in his direction, and he let himself relax again, slumping almost, against the ramp with a lazy knee up and a hand rummaging in his pockets for his phone. Once it was out, he heard her voice and perked up, listening to the simple words she sang as he smiled warmly, "I like your voice" he commented loudly enough for her to hear. If she decided to stop and look at him, he would stand up and introduce himself with a firm handshake. If not, he would simply shrug, and watch her walk away. But for some reason, he was curious to know what she was, I mean it's not like he had extra sensory like a werewolf or anything like that, that could detect what type of creature they were. So, if this girl didn't stop or did, he decided then and there, he would still introduce himself. In the meantime, he kept his smile warm and his conversation light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 4th 2013, 3:52 pm

Hearing a voice below her, not to far away, Raven's eyes traveled downward to a boy who looked as if he was near the same age as her.
Arching an' eyebrow, she smiled down at him. Ooh...Cute! Mentally rolling her eyes at her own...mind comment, Ray shrugged a shoulder. "Thanks.." She replied, walking a bit closer. He's...different. Not human...Feeling her eyes narrow slightly, she stopped herself from sniffing the air.

That'd...just make me seem weird...Which isn't a good thing...Sighing lightly, Raven bit her cheek, thinking of someway to say. Tilting her head, something Raven seemed to be doing a lot lately, Ray pushed her bangs away from her eyes to get a better look. "What's your name?"  It was a simple question, though a question that could, or would, allow the female to understand, know, the male better. Finally moving her eyes from his form, Raven gazed behind them, around them, just..waiting casually until he answered.
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2013, 4:16 pm

Zeke's smile brightened slightly, as the girl found her way to him. He was actually a bit surprised when she came to talk to him. From her little scene, he had figured she wasn't much of a people person, or a talker. But with that thought, he shrugged it off, and brought his other knee up, holding a hand out to her, "Zeke, nice to meet you...?" he said with a rather unusually happy voice. The brown haired male wasn't sure why he sounded so cheery, but it was of no real concern to him.

When she shook his hand, he simply rested his arms on his knees, and looked out across the skate park, "You come here often?" he questioned, with a little curl of his lip. The girl seemed pretty shy, but her actions were cute, in Zeke's mind at least. Though, he was still unsure as to what she was, and slipped his hood off from the bit of heat that had started to disturb him. Blue eye's, then turned back to the girls face, with interest as he awaited her answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 4th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Raven...My name is Raven.." She answered quickly, just as he answered. Zeke..Nice name...Shaking his hand, she watched him curiously. Ray couldn't help notice how much the boy, Zeke, smiled at her. Was there...some sort of joke..I didn't catch..? Shaking her head, she gave him a light smile. Adorable..so..adorable! Without being able to stop herself, Raven brought up her hands to cup her cheeks, squealing when she felt them redden.

Embarrassed beyond words, she kept her hands there, hoping to hide her blush as she thought about his question. "Um...Yeah, kinda." She started, nibbling her lip. "I mean..I'm from Texas, and I just..drove out here. But anyway, I've only visited this place...like..twice?" Laughing softly to herself, she gave her head another shake. Wow..Um..Dork. I'm a dork...Wiggling her hips, she hummed quietly, looking away from his blue eyes an' to the humans moving around.
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 6th 2013, 4:28 pm

Zeke was about to tell her that her name was pretty cute, but then she squealed and he couldn't help but chuckle. Not only was her name cute but she was cute as well. Putting a knee down, he patted the space next to him for her to sit, "Texas huh? Well that would explain the staring" he said with a sigh and looked back out over the skate park. Watching the little kid he'd given the Odyssey to, practice. After a moments silence, he looked over at Raven, "I hear girls from Texas are... How do I put this?" he said with a pause, Squinting at the ground with a hand to his chin. "Eye catching" he said calmly, before shrugging, "I've never been, but I guess you girls are pretty "eye catching"". Another chuckle emitted from him, before he sighed, and closed his eyes, leaning his head back against the ramp with ease.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 9th 2013, 10:00 pm

Eye Catching? Laughing, Raven plopped down beside him, bringing up her knees to wrap her arms around them, pulling them to her chest. Breathing in, she laughed again. "I suppose you can say, that's somewhat true. A lot of girls there are pretty." Sighing, Raven turned her optics to gaze at him.  Hm...Looking back at the crowd of humans, Ray found herself leaning into Zeke, slowly looking back at him...Moving his hood away,  she put her  mouth near his ear, then began to blow on it gently before she spoke. "So..what are you?" She whispered, her lips brushing against his earlobe.  It probably was a dumb question. If he wasn't supernatural, Raven could have just scared this hot guy off, which wasn't something the female wanted. She wished to talk to him as long as possible, get to know him better, possibly they could become friends. Hoping her senses were right, and that this boy certainly wasn't an' ordinary human, Raven kept her mouth where it was, feeling her teeth graze her bottom lip as she waited nervously.

(c:)
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 12th 2013, 5:31 pm

The movement of his hoodie gave way to the girl touching him, but he dared not move, because he didn't want to scare her away. So instead, he simply let her breath on his ear... making him shiver lightly, and lean into her a bit as well, but it was a subtle lean. A smirk played his lips when she asked him what he was... and he opened an eye casually.

Looking at her from the side, he then closed it, "I was going to ask you the same thing actually" he said with a slight chuckle. Looking around, he didn't see a whole bunch of people his way, and if they were, they all smelled like pot and marijuana, so he figured saying it somewhat allowed wouldn't hurt any. Turning back to face her, he motioned for her to lean in and listen. When her ear was close, he brushed her hair out of the way gently. Fingers, delicately touching the back of her neck as he did so, and blew on it gently as she had, "Shifter". As soon as he said it, he dropped his hand and returned to his previous position, "So..." he said nonchalantly, "What are you?" a small wink indicated he was having a good time, and was trying to make it a casually playful chit-chat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 18th 2013, 8:06 pm

Raven giggled lightly at his words an' movements, though she couldn't help but feel a little disappointment. She was really hoping He'd be a werewolf. Laughing, hoping to get rid of that silly feeling, Rav felt like scooting closer, yet she held herself where she was. Don't mess this uppppp! She warned to herself, in a singy-songy voice. Zeke could be a great friend of mine one day.....Humming slightly, Raven glanced around, noticing a girl with long blonde hair. Rav couldn't see the girl clearly, but of course she wasn't human. Frowning, Raven slowly turned her optics back to Zeke, feeling the corners of her lips tug into a smile. He was just that type of person, even if she didn't know him that well, that somehow made her frown disappear. Wiggling, Raven gave another giggle. "I'm a Werewolf.." She spoke slowly at this, eyeing a skate boarder that began to move their way, though he kept going, to much of her relief.
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 19th 2013, 10:57 pm

Zeke pondered this for a moment, and simply didn't reply, as he turned back to his sitting up sleeping position. "Interesting..." he said aimlessly, but then stopped short when the scent of another 'paranormal' being caught in his senses. Though it was intriguing to figure out what all these beings were doing under one roof, he did seem to ignore the fact that there was another. "So. Raven. " he said after a long moment of silence, and then randomly slapping his thigh to get back to the subject at hand. "If you are... what you are... why aren't you with your own kind?" he asked curiously. This time the scent of the other getting to him more and more. Tilting his head up from the ramp he was currently laying against, he noticed a girl... she was pretty. Her hair even more so interesting to him, and he all of a sudden wanted to get to know her, if she caught his blue eyes, then he would simply smile. It would be a warm smile, but nothing too dominant, if she wanted to join, then she could do so on her own terms. He wasn't one to push people into doing something they didn't want to do.

So when he returned to Raven, he gave her his full attention. Blue eyes on her own orbs and a warm tentative smile, as he went to sit up and cross his legs expectantly awaiting her answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Sykes September 25th 2013, 10:26 pm

Raven tilted her head back slightly, gazing up at nothing really. She could smell others like her, well not exactly like her, but Supernatural. All around. Espiecally that one girl..(Abeni! c:) She seemed to be getting closer, and Raven wasn't sure if she should be nervous or excited. Shaking her head, the wereling lowered her head, nibbling her bottom lip as her mind wandered, thinking about how exactly to answer Zeke's question. She knew it was coming, the minuet to told him what She was. Blahhhhh...Sighing, Raven watched with a raised eyebrow as the girl, obliviously Supernatural, came towards them. It was the same girl..."Hello...." She spoke softly, giving a soft smile before she slowly turned her eyes to Zeke, to answer him. "Because I don't want to.." And that was that.
Raven Sykes
Raven Sykes

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2013, 1:50 am

Zeke's eyes widened at the blonde girls comment, and he snickered short, putting a hand to muffle his mouth. However, he couldn't keep his laughter in long, before he was leaning into the ramp more and more, sort of falling down to the ground while laughing too hard. Wiping his eyes, after his short bout of laughter, he slowly sat up, "Indeed we aren't, and you aren't either I can tell" he said warmly, offering a pat to the spot next to him, "Join us?" he said in a rather friendly tone. He couldn't help but be happy, whenever he talked to two very pretty ladies. When and if she sat, he would then offer an awkward hand, "Zeke, nice to meet you...?" he questioned warmly, and if she decided to shake his hand, then the shake would be brief, to then allow Raven to introduce herself.  Though, her comment earlier did confuse him slightly... only to the fact that, well from what he'd read, which was mostly comic books, that werewolves were pack animals. So the fact that she didn't want to really did surprise him. Once introductions were met, he then turned back to the girl, "So what are you exactly?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum